MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:57 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 971, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 956, MalcolmTucker wrote:your defensiveness is noted.
Really? All I asked was for you to address questions I had asked you, and that is defensive?

I will look for the post.
You're implying I chose to ignore questions you asked me that, from looking back from your ISO, I can't find. Clearly I am not ignoring them, what basis would I have for doing that at such an early stage in the game? Your post felt unnecessarily defensive based on a brief read from me that you might be mafia...the very same reasoning you used to justify your suspicions of Datisi early on.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:59 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 964, Nordom wrote:Malcom, I think you're getting too over-excited in the pants from Datisi's lazy town read on you. You gotta dig deeper.
this is p funny coming from someone with the laziest townread/pocket attempt of the game with
MalcolmTucker
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
MalcolmTucker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:59 am

Post by MalcolmTucker »

In post 972, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 950, MalcolmTucker wrote:Reading through Nordom's style, I dunno if this is how they usually play it, but it also feels like there's a weird mix of some absolute statements and suspicions mixed with a lot of tentative questions directed at other players like their conviction stance on Datisi. A bit like they're content to be forceful and pushy with some players but not with others.
i saw this too, when they did the cocky "mmhmmm" thing with skitter after a terrible argument they were super quick afterwards to be like "but don't worry i townread skitter" bc skitter is apparently kinda scary
Yeah, like at some points there are sequences of posts with lots of tentative questions which could be read as helpful townie not wanting to jump to conclusions...but then they'll go out right afterwards and say Deas is definitely mafia because of a vague theory concocted up out of nowhere that doesn't particularly make sense. At least someone like Yeet has been more conclusive when they've gone in with absolute theories and reads early on.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Nordom »

Actually, the thing is with DeasVail, is that I'm not certain that mafia would make such a concentrated and concise effort on me. Let's assume they're mafia and successfully got me lynched. Where do they go from there? Maybe some kind of confidence that they could spin it around, but...

Unless they thought I was an easy target that could be spit-roasted at the snap of the fingers. I just can't say.
Nordom, are you speaking to your crossbows?
Negatory.
Oh, that's a relief. I thought that-
I am not speaking to them, I am listening to them. They were submitting queries as to when they will get to shoot something.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: any

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:00 am

Post by tenebrousluminary »

In post 962, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 268, tenebrousluminary wrote:It seems like you are simultaneously demanding that I be defensive and demanding that I go on an offensive in order to satisfy you.

Convincing you is not at the top of my priority list right now anyway, thank you. I am planning to engage with more people and trying to hunt, but you are the one who said I was being dismissive. Suspecting me for responding to it seems at odds with your point that I am suspicious for not responding to the suspicions of others.
Posts like this are kinda why I find you dodgy @tenebros. Like it's an absolutely nothing post in terms of rebuking suspicion against you while also trying to invert the entire discussion against the person who's potentially accused you of being mafia in the first place. It's deflection.

It's also odd that early in the game you accused Datisi of being overly sensitive and defensive about the initial push for them, and yet once heat was directed your way, you kinda moved between a similarly defensive stance and sometimes brushing off the heat with throwaway jokes about how exciting it was. There's an inconsistency there, like you don't want to appear too worried about any heat while also being aware you have to mount some sort of response to clear your name.
I think this is one of my more clearly townie posts, so I don't think we will see eye to eye about it.

I responded to fua because they struck a nerve, but I maintain that I am not required to respond to every accusation lobbed my way and I still find it ridiculous that fua has applied that standard only to me and no one else.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:01 am

Post by Nordom »

Datisi's omgus is just garbage though. No question about it.
Negatory.
I am not speaking to them, I am listening to them. They were submitting queries as to when they will get to shoot something.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:02 am

In post 964, Nordom wrote:Malcom, I think you're getting too over-excited in the pants from Datisi's lazy town read on you. You gotta dig deeper.
In post 965, Nordom wrote:Unless you're maf butt-buddies together then fml
These posts are not appropriate. Please stop.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:03 am

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 979, tenebrousluminary wrote:I think this is one of my more clearly townie posts, so I don't think we will see eye to eye about it.
ok other people have been louder and more distracting but let's not forget about tene. why are you so concerned with evaluating how towny your own posts are?
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 976, fireisredsir wrote:
this is p funny coming from someone with the laziest townread/pocket attempt of the game with
Oh, gee wiz. I guess town should never flaunt their huge balls on display and say what they're thinking, regardless of any resistance they may meet.
Negatory.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 980, Nordom wrote:Datisi's omgus is just garbage though. No question about it.
the link to where you "explained" the "datisi is pushing the popular wu/monkey" wagons is coming when...? the explanation why you're claiming you most strongly scumread deas but are apparently dead set on arguing with everything i say when...?
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:05 am

In post 974, Nordom wrote:There's so many people I want gone today. Datisi/DeasVail/fireisredsir/maybe VP Baltar
Is it just me, or has your Datisi read suddenly switched three or more times in the last 3 pages?

I am seeing nuanced and complex thought processes from Datisi right now. I remain unsure about him, but in light of that and my plethora of other suspects, I would like to give him some space.

I am still considering whether Nordom is scum or merely unusual.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 981, tenebrousluminary wrote:
If those particular sentences managed to offend anybody, then I think that person needs to grow a thicker skin.
Negatory.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:06 am

In post 975, MalcolmTucker wrote:
In post 971, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 956, MalcolmTucker wrote:your defensiveness is noted.
Really? All I asked was for you to address questions I had asked you, and that is defensive?

I will look for the post.
You're implying I chose to ignore questions you asked me that, from looking back from your ISO, I can't find. Clearly I am not ignoring them, what basis would I have for doing that at such an early stage in the game? Your post felt unnecessarily defensive based on a brief read from me that you might be mafia...the very same reasoning you used to justify your suspicions of Datisi early on.
You are quite determined to think the worst of me. It is not unusual to think that players who do not answer an address are intentionally avoiding doing so.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 984, Datisi wrote:
In post 980, Nordom wrote:Datisi's omgus is just garbage though. No question about it.
the link to where you "explained" the "datisi is pushing the popular wu/monkey" wagons is coming when...? the explanation why you're claiming you most strongly scumread deas but are apparently dead set on arguing with everything i say when...?
I've already established my reasoning a few pages back. Wu was the pressure push and Monkey was just the idle comment because he was a popular choice at the time.
Negatory.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:07 am

In post 986, Nordom wrote:
If those particular sentences managed to offend anybody, then I think that person needs to grow a thicker skin.
I am not offended, but minors use this forum. There was nothing sexual going on here until you decided to use a graphic metaphor. It is not called for.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 794, Cape90 wrote:
In post 351, Datisi wrote:is townie? probably not. do i wanna townread it anyway? yeah.
That's literally a copypasta T.T
that does not change my view
In post 810, skitter30 wrote:
In post 469, Datisi wrote:i understand the irony of yelling "i'm not upset!!" at being accused of being upset but like

this is not how i look like when i am upset >_>
How do you look like when you're being upset?
remember newbie 1992? that
In post 986, Nordom wrote:If those particular sentences managed to offend anybody, then I think that person needs to grow a thicker skin.
not a game related comment: i do find those comments quite disgusting and uncomfortable and you should refrain from commenting things like that in the future.
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:08 am

Post by fua »

In post 986, Nordom wrote:
I think you should consider what’s appropriate or not appropriate when it comes to a game of mafia. Stop talking about someone else’s genitals or their sexual habits, and stop saying the L word. That’s the only time I’ll ask.

Thank you.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Nordom »

In post 731, Nordom wrote:
In post 729, VP Baltar wrote:Datisi pressured monkey? I honestly felt like he didn't take a strong position on that exchange.

I could be missing something because I was getting somewhat Corso eyed toward the end of my catchup
Well, he didn't take a hard-stance in outright calling him scum, but he certainly felt the need to give little "snacks for thought" regarding monkey without committing himself fully.
Negatory.
tenebrousluminary
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
tenebrousluminary
any
Goon
Goon

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:09 am

In post 982, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 979, tenebrousluminary wrote:I think this is one of my more clearly townie posts, so I don't think we will see eye to eye about it.
ok other people have been louder and more distracting but let's not forget about tene. why are you so concerned with evaluating how towny your own posts are?
I am not "so concerned." I made a single comment indicating that Mr. Tucker and I clearly approach the game differently.
fua
fua
Mafia Scum
fua
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:10 am

Post by fua »

In post 985, tenebrousluminary wrote:
In post 974, Nordom wrote:There's so many people I want gone today. Datisi/DeasVail/fireisredsir/maybe VP Baltar
Is it just me, or has your Datisi read suddenly switched three or more times in the last 3 pages?

I am seeing nuanced and complex thought processes from Datisi right now. I remain unsure about him, but in light of that and my plethora of other suspects, I would like to give him some space.

I am still considering whether Nordom is scum or merely unusual.
This is the first post from Tenebro I’ve actually really liked. I think he’s sitting comfortably in null right now.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:11 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 988, Nordom wrote:Wu was the pressure push and Monkey was just the idle comment because he was a popular choice at the time.
i made one (1) post on wu, AFTER being asked my opinion. and i did not call monkey scum, quite the opposite, i said i don't think those weird posts make him scum. all while pushing skitter and tenebro, who i was first on.

can you acknowledge the above, and then tell me whether you still think i was making "lazy convenient reads on wu and monkey"?
~M
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Nordom »

No, I won't acknowledge it. Now, give me your read on DeasVail, Datisi.
Negatory.
Nordom
Nordom
He
Goon
Nordom
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Nordom »

:wink:
Negatory.
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Datisi »

i'm done talking to you.
~M
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:13 am

Post by Datisi »

In post 825, skitter30 wrote:i like vpb's readlist
what do you like about it?
~M

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”