Micro 1059: Micro & Normal Stuff | GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:44 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Official Vote Count 1.06
Image this ladybug has been hanging out on a leaf for a few minutes, and probably believes in God but has doubts

EliminationWith 9 votes in play, it takes 5 to push someone through the dimensional barrier.

scamper
(2): Donempire, MegAzumarill

Galron
(2): Aristeia, Ausuka

Aristeia
(1): Xayah

Datisi
(1): scamper

Donempire
(1): Galron

Coral
(1): Datisi

Xayah
(1): Coral

Not Voting
(0):

Deadline:
(expired on 2022-08-05 07:46:36).

Mod notes:
Play nice.
Last edited by Irrelephant11 on Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:58 am

Post by Xayah »

VOTE: Datisi
"Nice world. It would be a shame if something bad happened to it."

Gameplay account of MariaR
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:00 am

Post by Xayah »

Done/Ari
Meg
Galron/Scramper/Coral
Datisi/Aus

Exactly 1 in the bottom row

Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 1:05 am

Post by Xayah »

If I was to order the murkey pool in order of likelihood to be a wolf it'd prob go scamper>Coral>Galron

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:45 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 582, scamper wrote:i would have no problem with it if you had simply said i was scummy and deserved to be pressured. you would be wrong still, but it would make sense

the issue i have is that the things you are saying are illogical, and when i directly contradict the arguments you are making you go "no that isn't what i meant you're misconstruing me" and get evasive instead of going into what specifically you actually find scummy about my posting. it has been basically impossible to get a coherent explanation of your reasoning and you seem resistant to actually doing so. this makes you incredibly difficult to work with in any meaningful fashion and it's a serious problem if you are town
What I want from your slot != why I think you are scummy.

I think you are scummy because you've for the most part been vague about youe thought processes, have actively misconstrued players' arguments, and then denied doing just that.

What I want from your slot is information in a new context to tell if you are town playing poorly or just scum.
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 3:48 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Xayah can you elaborate on your townreads?
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 7:39 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 548, Aristeia wrote:I think meg isn't even reading the game

meg is just logging in to shitpost because meg doesnt give 2 fucks about winning because thats how meg plays literally every game meg has ever played
As per my rules, "Toxicity and personal attacks are not allowed to make it past your brain and into the thread." This type of comment crosses that line by attacking MegAzumarill's play in games other than this one.
This is your warning to stop.

In post 560, MegAzumarill wrote:
@mod please update opening post for replacements
Done.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Galron »

I'm chilling this weekend.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:47 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Aristeia has requested replacement. Searching for one now.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Ausuka »

huh
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:08 am

Post by scamper »

bye ari, take care ):
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:11 am

Post by scamper »

In post 589, Datisi wrote:and yes, i think that has the intention of showing you that you're committing a strawman (which imho you were doing to me, at least at some point), but it doesn't draw the lamist attention to themself. it doesn't help fuel the me/you fight since i'm basically already accusing you of strawmanning myself so it's not new info to the table.

it's not a lock by any means but i do like the post
see, this is what i struggle with because i have no idea how you legitimately think them accusing me of strawmanning u is somehow townie, its a completely random interjection thats easy to make and i have a hard time believing this is something u actually think, it just comes across as a complete tmi read
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:23 am

Post by scamper »

In post 598, Ausuka wrote:If Done is a wolf I'd be really impressed tbh, he sounds like when he goes on a tangent about stuff like me being scum for the Rolecop thing he genuinely believes what he's saying?
i feel kind of the opposite way tbh, it feels like a lot of what he says is so underhanded like he's just trying to keep options open
In post 598, Ausuka wrote:The same goes for Datisi but I know Datisi is good at scum whereas I'm not as familiar with Done, so like, yeah idk. I think there's a contingent of players, like {scamper, you, datisi, Aristeia} where I don't think I could catch you on d1 anyway. I think of those players datisi is probably the least likely to be a wolf as I've said. I hope that doesn't come off as total nonsense, it makes sense in my brain. Aristeia is like, I wanted to think she's a wolf but am now not sure because her play doesn't make that much sense and a lot of people who know her say she's basically locktown so...

You and scamper both come across as good and reasonable so I don't exactly have a reason to suspect you guys
In post 599, Ausuka wrote:It's possible that it's just Galron and Datisi and he has me pocketed, hopefully I'll be able to share more about why I don't really think he's a wolf here soon so other people can evaluate the reasoning? But at the very least I like his vibes in the same way I like you and scamper - yeah all of you are good at the game and probably capable of giving off good vibes to me as scum but if I like all your posts I'm not going to suspect you anyway. If that makes sense.
i don't think galron/datisi is like, at all likely. i'm not even super confident datisi is scum i just find a lot of what he says to be *hmm*, like that meg read. i still probably dont want to elim him day 1 anyway

it is possible we're living in the easy world and the team is just, like, galron/meg (i want back and read phoenix's read list and the bit on meg is a bit Interesting) and the acive players are just kinda fighting with each other over nothing but i am wary of the game not being so simple
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Donempire »

zamn
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Xayah
Xayah
Goon
Xayah
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:24 am

Post by Xayah »

In post 605, MegAzumarill wrote:Xayah can you elaborate on your townreads?
Done:- I think a lot of Done's stuff this game is stuff that can easily faked, so I had to pause when thinking of where I thought they were, but the thing that really makes them a strong town for me is how they've approached slots and this game. If Done is a wolf they've put so much pressure in town's favor for no reason with just how they've acted alone. It's just more likely they're a wolf.

Ari: I thought Ari was a townie during our interaction but the blowup kinda just put them into lock town because it's very hard to fake that level of emotion as a wolf because you would know you're in the wrong and it just screams upset townie. It's clear Ari is trying to solve slots and sort players and when people didn't agree with her logic she poked and got a little upset about it. Would be very shocked if wolf.

Meg: I think Meg is a slot I could be wrong on placing this far up, but compared to the other slots I've just had a good feeling about them ever since they started posting more the angles they've taken seem to come from a place like a townie trying to figure things out not someone with all the answers, there's a level of stubbornness that wolves don't have that Meg reached.

I like all 3 here

scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:26 am

Post by scamper »

In post 591, Donempire wrote:
In post 583, Datisi wrote:ok i read about 1/10th of posts and i scrolled through ari's isp a bit and i wanna say this is very likely town!ari bc i really don't think scum!ari loses her nerves like this

i see galron hasn't done shit since i was last here so how many votes is he on? i wanna vote him but don't wanna lolhammer

pls link me if i need to respond to anything
Can you tell me why she doesnt tilt as scum? Can you link a scum game with a similar circumstance if you can?
also, this is what i mean with don

posts like this feel like theyre trying to undermine the possibility of people clearing ari for tilt when that was a view that was starting to get vocalized, like he doesnt want a potential miselim to slip away
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:28 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 612, scamper wrote:i feel kind of the opposite way tbh, it feels like a lot of what he says is so underhanded like he's just trying to keep options open
I mean, maybe? Idk he just feels like he's really feeling that he's connecting the dots and solving the mystery even when I don't think he's making any sense. If that makes sense. Idk it's late.

Pedit: ok I guess I could see that?
scamper
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
scamper
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:31 am

Post by scamper »

i haven't had that feeling but idk how much i want to get into it right now
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:50 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 615, scamper wrote:
In post 591, Donempire wrote:
In post 583, Datisi wrote:ok i read about 1/10th of posts and i scrolled through ari's isp a bit and i wanna say this is very likely town!ari bc i really don't think scum!ari loses her nerves like this

i see galron hasn't done shit since i was last here so how many votes is he on? i wanna vote him but don't wanna lolhammer

pls link me if i need to respond to anything
Can you tell me why she doesnt tilt as scum? Can you link a scum game with a similar circumstance if you can?
also, this is what i mean with don

posts like this feel like theyre trying to undermine the possibility of people clearing ari for tilt when that was a view that was starting to get vocalized, like he doesnt want a potential miselim to slip away
I was going to make a case on ari, i dont think her rage is faked but i was going to prove how it could have been coming from scum. She replaced now so not anymore ig
As for the question itself, it was genuine. Its not that i want potential miselims, rather i dont want to ignore someone i think is suspicious, especially someone most people rushed to clear
Formerly Dongempire
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Ausuka »

Done what was the wrap up the day thing about
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 10:55 am

Post by Datisi »

hi fuckers

i am here i am drunk time to fuckin CATCH UP
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:01 am

Post by Donempire »

Or i will just make a short anectode showing why she can both be genuine in her anger and still be scum.

Back when i was still inexperienced i rolled scum in a newbie game. It was going very well and i was universally townread. I was also doing jackshit to help town, so win win for me. Then someone started tunneling on me for reasons i thought were complete bullshit (didnt recheck it to see if it was, i just remember being pissed about it). And he just would not let go of his tunnel on me. At that time, i was furious not just because he was right on me being scum, but because his argument made no sense and he just got a lucky guess. So we went on a tirade that was very childish of me but was still genuine, and i came out of it being townread even more. The reason was everyone thought my anger was genuine, which it was, so it made me town.

When you overlay my example with her case, it fits somewhat. Shes getting pissed because someone she views as coasting through the day without giving any effort now finds her suspicious. Shes getting angry at being scumread, but moreso by being scumread specifically by meg. I think scum!ari would believe meg doesnt deserve to have the correct read, just like i thought in my game.

I will not lim aris replacement today, and my read wont carry over to her replacement. I wanted to point this out for anyone tring her for this reason.

Removed the L word -Irrelephant11
Last edited by Irrelephant11 on Mon Aug 01, 2022 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 619, Ausuka wrote:Done what was the wrap up the day thing about
Ari
Formerly Dongempire
Datisi
Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Datisi
it/he
Drawn from Memory

Drawn from Memory

Pronoun: it/he

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Datisi »

OKAY I AM STARTING FROPM 337 LET'S SEE

is townie i don't care i feel it in my sOUL

i got to and yes i still feel like this is likelsy town!ari bc like the only way i can see scum!ari doingt this is if she wants to waste time on nonsense and i don't see why she would do that

maybe if like, her partner is exactly ausuka vut that theam is wild tho LOL
I will straight up disregard all reason if you have a PR dream again. You can come back and be like, “I dreamt that Locke is a N2 Bulletproof Multitasking Cop and Self-Targeting Doctor,” and I will go, “Okay, Locke kill it is then.”
~M
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

How exactly is that supposed to wrap up the day

Pedit: lol

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”