Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2004 1:42 pm

Post by Dodgy »

I for one, knowing that jaguar did indeed enter my house, feel that she is innocent and if we lynch her, we are making a mistake!
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2004 8:12 pm

Post by massive »

Yggdrasil's point is interesting ... but there's also a possibility that no town members have a "role" and it's only scum. I know *I* don't have a role.

I'm still comfortable with my vote.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:16 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Vote Count

Jaguar
(massive, Flying Dutchman, Internet Stranger, Leonidas)
Internet Stranger
(Locus Cosecant)

not voting: Yggdrasil, Corsato, Dodgy, shelper, Jaguar

10 alive,
6 to lynch

As you all have noticed, Jaguar has officially replaced, big_kahunia. Thanks Jaguar!
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:41 am

Post by Jaguar »

Locus Cosecant wrote:That claim makes a bit more sense... but it's also noticeably distinct from what big_kahunia said. Trying desperately to salvage yourself?
Well, trying desperately not to get lynched since I have a pro-town role. I can't speak for BK why he decided to do things the way he did, but I have to pick up the pieces while he's on holidays and this I have tried to do. It looks like I've managed to shed a bit more light on my situation and hopefully some additional people will see that this claim is reasonable and will unvote me. I'm glad Dodgy can at least confirm that I was in his house without doing anything bad to him.
massive wrote:Yggdrasil's point is interesting ... but there's also a possibility that no town members have a "role" and it's only scum. I know *I* don't have a role.
With "role" do you mean name or role as in doc, cop, that sort of thing? Are you saying you are a plain townie? If so, how can you know about people that have a role in the sense of watchman, doc, cop, etc?

With a watchman dead, there are indeed pro-town roles, but it looks like it is possible that not all have a name. That doesn't mean it isn't possible for a pro-town role to have a name.

One final note, you should all try replacing someone who is on the brink of being lynched. :? BK tried his best to come clear and perhaps he didn't do it the best of ways, but his playing style is such that he does have a habit to jump in with both feet even when he puts feet in his mouth. :P
I need a new tagline...
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:31 pm

Post by massive »

I think you know that I mean "name" in this instance. It was pretty clear when read with Yggdrasil's post and the quoties around the word "role". Trying to obfuscate people's points and throw suspicion on them isn't going to help get you unvoted.
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:32 pm

Post by massive »

I think you know that I mean "name" in this instance. It was pretty clear when read with Yggdrasil's post and the quoties around the word "role". Trying to obfuscate people's points and throw suspicion on them isn't going to help get you unvoted.
Internet Stranger
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Internet Stranger
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 1:04 am

Post by Internet Stranger »

Nice try Jaguar. As you said, youre trying to save your skin from a previous crappy role claim. Youre in an impossible spot unfortunately. There is absolutely no way I can believe that Sean MNF'er Connery happens to live in a town that has absolutely nothing to do with our limey friends.

I still say that youre a mafia spy of some sort.
Show
Elvis_Knits: "IS you are a sexist schmuck, for real"

Guttersnipe: "INTERNET STRANGER: You will never get away with the crap you pulled in this game again in any game I am in, ever"

Jora: "I don't care what you say. I don't care about scumhunting. Just die, alright!"
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:21 am

Post by Jaguar »

Hey, there's nothing else I can say. I do have a name, I am who I said I am, unless the mod is playing games with me, and I know that a Scottish Actor doesn't fit in with the game, but that's the way things are.

Lynch me and give scum the advantage as you'll be losing an investigator.

And no, it wasn't clear that you meant name. There was room for interpretation and I wanted to be certain.
I need a new tagline...
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:56 am

Post by shelper »

I'm willing to give Jaguar the benefit of the doubt for now.
The problem now is finding somebody who i *do* think scummy.
Maybe it's time for a reread, my apalogies for my inactiveness these last couple of days.
[size=75][i]No, Im a rebel! You cant bully me into doing things I dont want to![/i] -VisMaior [/size]
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:56 am

Post by Kerplunk »

Just a little note form the mod: At the 30st of December I am going to Singapore for 4 months. I don't know if I have time then to get to a computer and mod this game. I'm sure I can get online within a week, but for that period I am already looking for a replacement-mod. Just so you know.

Game on!
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:24 pm

Post by Locus Cosecant »

I'm leaving until Monday to visit relatives. Please don't lynch me while I'm away.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
Pro-Town: 14 of 17 games
Doctor: 3 of 17 games
Cop: 2 of 17 games
Wins: 12 of 17 games
Lynched Scum: 16 of 27 lynches
Vig-killed Scum: 1 of 1 vig-kills
Survived/NightKilled/Lynched: 5/11/1 games
[/size]
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sun Dec 26, 2004 1:21 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Merry Christmas Townies!
Hope you all had a good one.
Now lets get moving!
:)
If it scares you, close your eyes, it might just disappear but don't scream, cos no one can hear!
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:59 am

Post by massive »

I'm still content with my Jaguar vote. Those of you who are not, and would like us to look at a better candidate, please step forward.
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:34 am

Post by Locus Cosecant »

Now that I look at the thread, it would seem that Jaguar, formerly big_kahunia, has changed his/her story, which is somewhat inexcusable. Fine, IS, as much as my blood seethes with hatred for you, you win.
unvote, vote Jaguar
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:21 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Maybe I am wrong, it is certainly starting to look that way, as even I do not pretend to be more skillful than a mojority view but I still feel that Jaguar is telling the truth.
I cannot vote for her!
Yggdrasil
Yggdrasil
Goon
Yggdrasil
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2004 9:37 pm

Post by Yggdrasil »

I will be out of town until late Jan 1.
[size=75][i]"The owl of Minerva takes flight only when the shades of night are falling."[/i]

[url=http://www.mafiascum.net/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Yggdrasil]curriculum vitae[/url][/size]
Kerplunk
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Kerplunk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:46 pm

Post by Kerplunk »

Vote Count

Jaguar
(Locus Cosecant, massive, Flying Dutchman, Internet Stranger, Leonidas)

not voting: Yggdrasil, Corsato, Dodgy, shelper, Jaguar

10 alive,
6 to lynch
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2004 3:42 am

Post by Jaguar »

Jaguar wrote:What I do find interesting is that he chose Corsato as his "alibi" or hide behind person. I don't think that this necessarily makes him innocent because an easy comeback would be to say that scum don't want to be linked together, so why would he chose a fellow scum? On top of that, Corsato conveniently put on the last vote on Nanook. Trying to impress on us later that he can't be scum because he put scum away? We can't really use Nanook's voting patterns, because he didn't have any. he random voted Ygg and unvoted late in the day and never voted for anyone else.
I'm going to put my vote where my mouth is:
vote: Corsato
. Not that it will do me any good though...

And Locus, how did I change my claim/story? I elaborated on BK's claim, I didn't change it at all. What he said was exactly what my/our role is. I just decided to phrase it a bit differently and add a bit of the flavour that was in the role description.
I need a new tagline...
shelper
shelper
Moxious
shelper
Moxious
Moxious

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:29 am

Post by shelper »

Again locus tells us the story changed noticably without giving any proof. Explain to me exactly how it changed?
As for me, i'm feeling this day has been drawn out long enough, and jag's reluctance to claim earlier in the game, coupled with this unbelievable role (despite having two people vouch for her presence) will probably have me voting for jaguar unless something really interesting happens.
[size=75][i]No, Im a rebel! You cant bully me into doing things I dont want to![/i] -VisMaior [/size]
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:01 am

Post by Locus Cosecant »

big_kahunia: "007"
Jaguar: "Sean Connery"
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]
Jaguar
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
Jaguar
The real dogmatix
The real dogmatix

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:49 am

Post by Jaguar »

Locus Cosecant wrote:big_kahunia: "007"
Jaguar: "Sean Connery"
Jaguar wrote:I really am Sean Connery, Mr. James Bond
I still claimed to be James Bond and did not contradict BK's role claim at all. I just expanded on it since nobody seems to believe it.
I need a new tagline...
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2004 11:59 am

Post by Dodgy »

Seens as I can confirm that jaguar was telling the truth about being in my house and because of that I believe her, I am going to stick my neck on the line and vote with her on this one.
Locus is forever harping on with this and that, yet doesn't really ever back it up with evidence and also seems to be the most out spoken in the "Jaguar bandwagon", so for these reasons I
Vote: Locus
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:03 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Now there's a funny thing!
Seems I am not afterall voting with Jaguar on this one :lol:
Well, whatever next? lol
Locus Cosecant
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Locus Cosecant
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:16 pm

Post by Locus Cosecant »

I'm the most outspoken recently, but I'm far from the driving force. Look at the history of the thread: I disagreed at first, and only agreed after rereading the thread. You're certainly a liar, certainly CYAing in post 214, and certainly throwing your lot in with Jaguar. I think I'd be happier lynching you, Dodgy, than I would to lynch Jaguar, if only because I don't want to risk losing a cop-type, but heck, I'm not too worried.
Show
[size=75]Stats:
[/size]
Dodgy
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Dodgy
Gives MeMe the willies
Gives MeMe the willies

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:26 pm

Post by Dodgy »

Locus, your tit for tat reply is kinda pathetic mate.
As I said a few posts ago when some thought I was suspicious, Lynch me, then you will find out that you are wrong and then the others can concentrate on lynching your arse mate!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”