Open 873: PYP: Anime Music & Memes - Game Over!

Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:54 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2687, marcistar wrote: i think peta/scummystral is never a thing here too ; )
What are your reasons?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:57 am

Post by Dunnstral »

At least you seemed to have a plan in
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:58 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

In post 2360, Dunnstral wrote: Taly mafia because they don't stand out and other people have stronger reasons to be town, whereas I don't have any reason to think they're town

Marci mafia because their play looked different as town and I've seen mafia grab tracker/jailkeeper as first pick before. They defended KingTroll yesterday in a way that didn't make sense - they acted like they had a townread there early but then kept it up later when KingTroll hadn't made any posts. I have decided that it looked like white knighting. Their vague claim today doesn't actually mean anything - they claimed their target didn't go anywhere but didn't claim a target, yet that is the reason we didn't want to eliminate them yesterday, and now there is 0 pressure there. They don't seem to have any insights today when they are not being suspected.

Bell mafia because they don't stand out to me and I like to believe they've ranked up their mafia game from being super obvious tonal difference, meaning this is within their range for being mafia to me. They have done very little and has also received little pressure for that. Like Taly I have better reasons to townread other players so they drift to the bottom. Not sure what to think about the Hypo thing yet as I think it could be a joke but they didn't do it which is weird.

Save the Dragons mafia because they keep reaching for reasons to read me as mafia and for reasons to avoid voting for Marci and I don't see them thinking about Marci despite saying they resolve. It looks like nothing has resolved to me and we will still have to decide whether we want to eliminate marci or not. I pointed out that they voted for Marci, got the claim, then immediately unvoted, despite knowing that Marci was first in the draft, and that it felt like a planned move between the two of them to relieve pressure. Also their focus has been surprisingly narrow - What have they done today besides defend themself and push me? They aren't even interested in Marci anymore unless other people prod them for info.
Your Taly reason is strictly wrong because when Taly was active Taly did stand out and then Taly fell off the earth for days, no longer stood out, but got replaced. This reasoning is weak and sounds like you wrote it just to be able to write somehting.

Marci scum read here contains nothing but situational reads. "I've seen her grab this before" - Okay, so she knows that meta and can play with it. "Defended KT yesterday" - As did about half the town, including some who were on his wagon. The wagon was garbage. "Looked like white knighting" - need some contexts for which posts looked like white knighting, Dunn. This is the first salient point you've made, though. I could see this. "Vague claim" - They followed agreed on orders. "Claimed target...." - Followed orders to try and reduce cop check reductions and has a generally useless result if true. Reading her off her own result here is... ? "the reason we wanted to eliminate them yesterday" nope. Wanted to eliminate them yesterday because they were scummy in their defensive reactions despite multiple reach outs. "No insight today" - This is the second salient point you've made. Marci has been fucking MIA the whole day. I would have expected her to weigh in more as town with people protecting her but the fact she's not is weird.

Here's a question though. If Marci is scum, has a protective bubble of sorts, why isn't she weighing in to try and decide an elimination?

Bell: "don't stand out" Huh? Bell has been staring me in the face since day 1, including why I suspected him. There's lots of reasons to think Bell is sussy. This is not one of them. "Upped his scum game" I'd like to think so too, but people are currently assuring me he's doing the town thing that I've never learned to identify from him so. "Done little" -Very true, complained about this today "recieved no pressure" buddy I started a whole ass wagon on day 1 and tried to get Unwnd on board and had Bell not done a thing that apparently convinced unwnd and half the townies that he was super tonally obvious town, it probably would have been the lead wagon yesterday. He has received pressure, what is this pattently untrue statement?

STD: "Reads you as scum and ignores marci" are you sure this isn't a case of a genuine scumread from a player who thinks it is townie to ignore marci today see my words on marci above? could you even tell the difference at this point? The rest of this post is about 2 things. 1) More not doing anything about Marci, see above.
2) "Narrow focus" So you mean he's tunnelled on you and defending himself from being the elimination. Is.... that really scummy? Like, again, if he truly believes you're scum and Marci might be town, wouldn't "deflect from Marci, kill the scum, defend myself" be the townie move?
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:59 am

In post 2699, Dunnstral wrote: OK, but you don't seem very invested in my alignment. Last I heard you were pushing me because you didn't know my alignment and needed m to show you, but you don't seem very interested in engaging.
Bruh, I got laid off from my job recently and have been doing a lot of other shit in my life, including having fun with the people I love.

Engaging with you comes on my time, motherfucker, not yours. See: Giant response post I wrote above because I had time this morning and am now beginning to regret this interaction because it's fuckign pissing me off and ruining my chill.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:03 am

Overall, you have a weak scumread that makes 0 sense (taly)
a weak reason to scum read a scummy slot that could easily be explained as "townie tunnelling you" by all measures of what you wrote (STD)
a medium reason to suspect someone who is mostly cleared by the rest of town (this is the one I vibe with the most because I also still suspect bell but I know that other people read him better than me so it's hard to not discard it for now)
And a read on a player that contains some bad logic and some fallicious arguments but also has some decent salient points that also concern me. (Marci)

Overall, your reads look like they were developed and written in a short period of time to satisfy a requirement and are not a sincerely held conviction wise as I would have liked or hoped? I mean,it's possible you are just shit at writing cases or reasons but I sort of have more respect for you than that?

I'm giving you an opportunity to read through my notes and respond and elaborate where I have issues, because how you respond might indicate more about your alignment.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:05 am

Like, your two complaints about me are I'm not engagign with you (a complaint you use elsewhere in your treatise, to similar poor effect) and that I didn't hypocop well by your estimations.

Well, I'm now engaging with you and there is nothing wrong with my hypo cop progression.

Can you stop stressing me the fuck out now and let me get to shit in my own time?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:06 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

vote count 2.06

with 12 votes in play, it takes 7 to make a decision. day 2 ends in (expired on 2023-02-15 18:18:00).

yeet

Dunnstral[3]:
Save the Dragons, GreyICE, Lady Lambdadelta,
Firebringer[3]:
petapan, Dunnstral, Bell,
Save the Dragons[1]:
unwnd,
marcistar[1]:
Ydrasse,

not voting [4]:
fferyllt, marcistar, Firebringer, notscience,

mod notesNone

flavourImage
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:11 am

bro you did not complain about my engagement wiht you as i was writing you that big ass fucking post and then ghost me once I finish it and start engaging.

i'm going to scream

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

You are free to live your life, and when you park your vote on me I am free to have my own opinions as well. I pointed to things I had a problem with that weren't related to your activity as well. You are asking me to roll over and let myself be voted.

I'm not trying to stress you out, but I'm also not going to roll over either and say sure you can take all the time you need while voting for me while I'm moderately close to being eliminated. Because it isn't fair to me to back off and say I'm in the wrong for this.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:16 am

In post 2708, Dunnstral wrote: You are free to live your life, and when you park your vote on me I am free to have my own opinions as well. I pointed to things I had a problem with that weren't related to your activity as well. You are asking me to roll over and let myself be voted.

I'm not trying to stress you out, but I'm also not going to roll over either and say sure you can take all the time you need while voting for me while I'm moderately close to being eliminated. Because it isn't fair to me to back off and say I'm in the wrong for this.
4 days remaining, 3 votes on you, 3 votes on STD and a
DISCUSSED PLAN TO MOVE ONTO FIREBRINGER LAST NIGHT OR DID YOU MISS FFERY UNWND AND I ALL TALKING ABOUT HOW WE WANT TO KILL THAT SLOT

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:16 am

sorry, i'm getting angry with you again

i'm gonna... go get ready to swim my laps

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:17 am

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm not trying to make you angry. I'm working on a response to your post.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:21 am

In post 2711, Dunnstral wrote: I'm not trying to make you angry. I'm working on a response to your post.
i know you're not

it's a me problem not a you problem

it's a "your logic and words make no sense to me especially given i have provable things that counter them and it's frustrating to read, especially when it's directed at me".

for the record, i found the logic in your post so bad that i ended up defending like.... 2 1/2 people i have a scum read on!

your pile is essentially my pile minus you! and you talked me AWAY from it

i...

ahhhhhhhh

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:34 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2683, fferyllt wrote: unwnd, I could get cranky about your scumread but I'd rather sleep.

Probably not going to effort another big writeup for you for a while, though.
After sleeping* on this, I think I misinterpreted your asking me about my peta read. I thought it was a reach-out, like you wanted help or a different perspective on peta, so I put way more effort into the response than I felt like doing. I wanted to just go to bed. Seeing my name in your scumreads after I wrote the afterthought about gestalt reading, just hit wrong.

*I'll call it sleep, anyway.
In post 2693, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2670, fferyllt wrote: My virtual vote is on Firebringer. I can't quite force myself to put the vote down when he hasn't had a chance to dig in and produce something readable. It's going to take amazing towniness to change my thoughts about the slot writ large.
Expecting me to be easy to read is not gonna happen. But hey fferyllt i am in a giving mood
who should i iso. ill give u some grade a firebringer analysis.
I'm probably not the right person to give you suggestions on what to focus on. I've been in the game thread about 2 calendar days longer than you have. Since you offered, though!

The abyss I've been staring into is an STD/Dunnstral double iso.

Also, iirc you fancy yourself a decent reader of LLD. Look her iso over and see what you think?

Either or both homework suggestions?

You could also take a look at the reads on your predecessors (Taly, mostly) and see what you think of them.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:49 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 2702, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 2360, Dunnstral wrote: Taly mafia because they don't stand out and other people have stronger reasons to be town, whereas I don't have any reason to think they're town

Marci mafia because their play looked different as town and I've seen mafia grab tracker/jailkeeper as first pick before. They defended KingTroll yesterday in a way that didn't make sense - they acted like they had a townread there early but then kept it up later when KingTroll hadn't made any posts. I have decided that it looked like white knighting. Their vague claim today doesn't actually mean anything - they claimed their target didn't go anywhere but didn't claim a target, yet that is the reason we didn't want to eliminate them yesterday, and now there is 0 pressure there. They don't seem to have any insights today when they are not being suspected.

Bell mafia because they don't stand out to me and I like to believe they've ranked up their mafia game from being super obvious tonal difference, meaning this is within their range for being mafia to me. They have done very little and has also received little pressure for that. Like Taly I have better reasons to townread other players so they drift to the bottom. Not sure what to think about the Hypo thing yet as I think it could be a joke but they didn't do it which is weird.

Save the Dragons mafia because they keep reaching for reasons to read me as mafia and for reasons to avoid voting for Marci and I don't see them thinking about Marci despite saying they resolve. It looks like nothing has resolved to me and we will still have to decide whether we want to eliminate marci or not. I pointed out that they voted for Marci, got the claim, then immediately unvoted, despite knowing that Marci was first in the draft, and that it felt like a planned move between the two of them to relieve pressure. Also their focus has been surprisingly narrow - What have they done today besides defend themself and push me? They aren't even interested in Marci anymore unless other people prod them for info.
Your Taly reason is strictly wrong because when Taly was active Taly did stand out and then Taly fell off the earth for days, no longer stood out, but got replaced. This reasoning is weak and sounds like you wrote it just to be able to write somehting.

Marci scum read here contains nothing but situational reads. "I've seen her grab this before" - Okay, so she knows that meta and can play with it. "Defended KT yesterday" - As did about half the town, including some who were on his wagon. The wagon was garbage. "Looked like white knighting" - need some contexts for which posts looked like white knighting, Dunn. This is the first salient point you've made, though. I could see this. "Vague claim" - They followed agreed on orders. "Claimed target...." - Followed orders to try and reduce cop check reductions and has a generally useless result if true. Reading her off her own result here is... ? "the reason we wanted to eliminate them yesterday" nope. Wanted to eliminate them yesterday because they were scummy in their defensive reactions despite multiple reach outs. "No insight today" - This is the second salient point you've made. Marci has been fucking MIA the whole day. I would have expected her to weigh in more as town with people protecting her but the fact she's not is weird.

Here's a question though. If Marci is scum, has a protective bubble of sorts, why isn't she weighing in to try and decide an elimination?

Bell: "don't stand out" Huh? Bell has been staring me in the face since day 1, including why I suspected him. There's lots of reasons to think Bell is sussy. This is not one of them. "Upped his scum game" I'd like to think so too, but people are currently assuring me he's doing the town thing that I've never learned to identify from him so. "Done little" -Very true, complained about this today "recieved no pressure" buddy I started a whole ass wagon on day 1 and tried to get Unwnd on board and had Bell not done a thing that apparently convinced unwnd and half the townies that he was super tonally obvious town, it probably would have been the lead wagon yesterday. He has received pressure, what is this pattently untrue statement?

STD: "Reads you as scum and ignores marci" are you sure this isn't a case of a genuine scumread from a player who thinks it is townie to ignore marci today see my words on marci above? could you even tell the difference at this point? The rest of this post is about 2 things. 1) More not doing anything about Marci, see above.
2) "Narrow focus" So you mean he's tunnelled on you and defending himself from being the elimination. Is.... that really scummy? Like, again, if he truly believes you're scum and Marci might be town, wouldn't "deflect from Marci, kill the scum, defend myself" be the townie move?
Taly did not stand out to me. Leading up to this I wrote that Taly was more of a null lean whereas I had better reasons to townread other people. So Taly is above the other people here and below the rest of the playerlist. This was before RH9 posted.

Marci isn't the one who grabbed jailkeeper as scum before, I've seen other mafia grab it; they wouldn't know that meta. I talked about why Marci defending KT felt bad - they didn't have reasons, and when asked for reasons they didn't respond multiple times. It felt like they were white knighting because they called KT town, then KT did nothing, then ~1000 posts later or something she called KT town again when nobody was talking about KT.

You say you need context, so here:

Marci first defends KingTroll in

They then lightly defend them again in . You ask them about it in . They don't respond.

They post that they think KingTroll is town again in . Marci has absolutely no reasons for the read at this point. The only post KingTroll has made between 741 and 1243 is:
In post 1178, KingTroll wrote: Oh there's twenty new pages
In post I explain to you, LLD, how Marci is white knighting. I say:
I feel like marcistar has been defending Kingtroll without really understanding the arguments in the first place and it comes across as white knighting to me.
In post petapan asks about marci's read on KingTroll. Marci does not respond to this.
In post I ask marci to go back to the page and respond to stuff there, which includes post 1456. Marci does not respond to this.
In post 2702, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Here's a question though. If Marci is scum, has a protective bubble of sorts, why isn't she weighing in to try and decide an elimination?
I don't know, personality? It makes sense to me that marci wouldn't be making big moves as mafia.

Bell didn't stand out to me, I'm not sure what criteria you are using but to me they seemed to fade into the background of the game and I couldn't tell you what they thought or who they wanted eliminated. To me that means they weren't standing out; just because they were participating in early banter does not mean they are standing out TO ME because I evaluate things differently than that. That has now changed because I got some insight into how they were viewing the game and I liked a post they made. Those were missing to me before.

Save the Dragons was not considering Marci to be town while avoiding voting for them on day 1. I don't read it as genuine because they are reaching, playing it low except when directly called out, and their narrow focus is very much not towny as they're not responding to new things that are happening. They haven't pointed to posts I have made today to try to frame me as mafia or convince other people. They are sitting in the back content that they are not receiving more pressure than they are right now. That and not everyone can be town so at some point you have to start calling people mafia, and Save the Dragons is below that threshold for me and I am not seeing convincing reasons to reevaluate.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:54 am

Okay. So I want to make it to the open lap swim at the Y, so I've gotta go but cursory glance tells me this is much more involved than the prior one so I'll look forward to reading it.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:32 am

Post by petapan »

i find it kind of weird how little a response me immediately hip-checking rh9 out of the game got
free crypto
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 2713, fferyllt wrote: The abyss I've been staring into is an STD/Dunnstral double iso.

Also, iirc you fancy yourself a decent reader of LLD. Look her iso over and see what you think?

You could also take a look at the reads on your predecessors (Taly, mostly) and see what you think of them.
ill take a look at STD/Dunnstral later today or tomorrow.
watch i now never deliver on this.

as far as LLD goes I would say i am okay to pretty good, my faith in ability to read her was shaken a bit with HoTD but if i have enough time i think i will have good read there

what about reads on taly are interesting?
This is the lowest priority item right now.

Also i see petapan. HI PETAPAN
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:41 am

In post 2716, petapan wrote: i find it kind of weird how little a response me immediately hip-checking rh9 out of the game got
on peux pas parler des replacements.

so i'm not wholy sure what you want us to talk about here. Again, 3 people last night discussed murdering Firebringer.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:43 am

Post by Firebringer »

i really don't feel like playing this game hard though.
as an fyi to everyone, when i saw taly replaced out i told pooky that i would only sub in if he didn't find a replacement within 24 hours cause i saw 90 pages and was like "fuck do i even want to sub into a long game"

this is gonna be a low effort game with some occassional scum hunting from me
if yall wanted try hard fire, he will likely not be here.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:44 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2716, petapan wrote: i find it kind of weird how little a response me immediately hip-checking rh9 out of the game got
I doubt scum-you would do that to a newly replaced in partner. I mean pooky probably wouldn't put it past you, but he's scarred for life by a marathon game.

Idic
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:44 am

Post by Bell »

I have very low expectations FB.
I have never seen you effort.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:46 am

Post by petapan »

hi firebringer
free crypto
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:48 am

Post by Bell »

FF is town pinging me slightly. I'm being cautious, but they just keep going in the right direction to me.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Sat Feb 11, 2023 7:48 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2717, Firebringer wrote:
In post 2713, fferyllt wrote: The abyss I've been staring into is an STD/Dunnstral double iso.

ill take a look at STD/Dunnstral later today or tomorrow.
watch i now never deliver on this.

as far as LLD goes I would say i am okay to pretty good, my faith in ability to read her was shaken a bit with HoTD but if i have enough time i think i will have good read there

what about reads on taly are interesting?
This is the lowest priority item right now.

Also i see petapan. HI PETAPAN
You know Taly's alignment? That gives you an insight into other players' reads of your slot. I'd have it at lowest priority, too, probs. I haven't looked all that hard at the reads on Lukewarm yet.

Idic

Return to “Completed Open Games”