Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Mon Feb 27, 2023 11:18 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VC 2.02
redFF (1)-
Menalque
KittyTacky (1)-
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina (0)-

furtiveglance (0)-

Doctor Drew (0)-

Titus (4)-
furtiveglance, Porkens, biancospino, Doctor Drew
-(E-2)

Porkens (0)-

Menalque (0)-

imaginalty (0)-

biancospino (0)-

Not Voting (4)-
GrandpaMo, KittyTacky, Titus, imaginality

With
alive, it takes
to instantly eliminate.

Deadline is in
(expired on 2023-03-10 11:00:00)
- Mar 10th 11:00 GMT
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:51 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Sorry I had personal issues today that led to me not finding enough time to post.
In post 811, imaginality wrote: Who do you scumread at the moment? Looking through your iso I didn't see you give any scumreads since Porkens early D1 and me mid D1. Since then it's just been townreads I think?
Menalque and bianco aren't looking good on a quick re-skim. I specifically don't like the GrandpaMo votes. The replace out indicates that it was town and not scum, and thus the votes are likely opportunistic.
In post 813, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 810, KittyTacky wrote: I'm really not sure Titus is scum. Just not seeing it.
Pardon me if you have already said why before, but......why?
I just don't get the case.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:52 am

Post by KittyTacky »

VOTE: Menalque
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:53 am

Post by KittyTacky »

I actually forgot if Titus not posting under pressure is a scumtell or not.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:54 am

Post by KittyTacky »

In Warrior Cats she got real defensive when ran up and she was town. idk if she acts like this as scum as I don't remember playing with scum!Titus and what she was like under pressure.
~Vasex
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:55 am

Post by KittyTacky »

Could just be busy?
~Vasex
~Enchant
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:11 am

Post by furtiveglance »

I'm hungry for a hamma
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 4:07 am

Post by redFF »

VOTE: titus

E-1
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:24 am

Post by Porkens »

unvote
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

Ok, let's take a look at this Titus reaction to being pushed...

Spoiler: (nested spoilers!)
In post 352, Titus wrote:
In post 351, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 335, Titus wrote:
In post 252, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 250, Titus wrote:
In post 247, Defective Agency wrote:
Spoiler: 1
In post 23, imaginality wrote: @BloodB0t, the way that chess game shows pieces in the wrong places is like some demonic incestuous offspring of chess, checkers and time travel. If the intent is to gain advantage by making everyone else's heads ache then job done!

@
Drew not sure I'd go as far as policy limming a hydra
, but I do like the idea of putting hydras under pressure early as I always find them hard to read.

VOTE: Defective Agency
Positioning himself as reasonable

Spoiler: 2
In post 102, imaginality wrote: My vote on the hydra was rvs in that I didn't have any reason to vote them based on play (it was page 1!) but motivated in that I dislike playing with hydras. I just find them hard to read (also because I generally don't know the meta of the players in them) plus some of them post too much.

So I figure seeing how they react to a wagon on them could help with reading them plus given the choice between catching a scum solo player and a scum hydra I'd rather the latter.

Never heard of Doctor Drew or the running joke.

I don't see posting chatGPT answers as copying Porkens' gimmick in this particular game (if Porkens does that in other games then it would be if someone does it there).

I am also staggered Defective Agency thought I was being serious with that chatGPT post or in general (until now).
I have a hard time believing they genuinely believed that. My vote stays.
Incredibly safe position to take as scum with the omgus. We're already opposing him, so he just accepts and cements that.

Spoiler: 3
In post 116, imaginality wrote:
In post 115, Morning Tweet wrote: The subplot where on one side, ChatGPT/Porkens says its suspicious for players to cast doubt on ChatGPT -- and on the other, bloodb0t finds Porkens suspicious for practically assimilatign with the AI, seems notable. I don't like bloodbot's repeated insistence against ChatGPT which feels ultimatley like a distraction to me. Like it mostly goes without saying that ChatGPT isn't exactly sherlock holms yet bloodb0t seems to feel the need to discredit it anyway. Poor learning model
On that front, some musings:

Do you think is a direct neutral chatGPT output or is it
Porkens' own content in chatGPT style (perhaps rephrased by chatGPT), or chatGPT told to argue a specific view?

If it's the latter:

Do you think continuing to mix chatGPT and their own content (if Porkens were to continue to do so) is scummy, towny or NAI?

Bonus thought: compare and contrast playing using chatGPT as support (either for private discussion or for content generation) with playing in a hydra

Not really directed at anyone, just musing.
You could have these thoughts in an MD thread or pre-game. Much easier content to put out than your thoughts on other players.

Spoiler: 4
In post 195, imaginality wrote:
In post 191, biancospino wrote:
In post 185, Defective Agency wrote: How many scums are we thinking because if it's 3 I've already found them all
Maybe not but I've got it down to [Dei Ex Machina, imaginality, narrow parking, Menalque, Porkens]
Should be 3 and one 3p, at least per the queue post.
Also, I somewhat disagree with that list. Are Dei there chiefly just because of their KT vote?

PE: god, that rap was awful
This was already clarified earlier in the thread (). And Defective Agency has been following the thread, so the "how many scums are we thinking" in the post bianco quoted here seems like a deliberate attempt on DA's part to appear uninformed.
This is an attempt to get us for 'fake townslipping' which is a really superficial and reachy thing to push us for. I hadn't checked the setup or seen anywhere that it was 9/3/1.

So yeah, bit of a scumcase for you Dei Ex Machina.

My vote stays

-Mr. Glance
Not in the mood to wagon imaginality day 1 as that leads to people doing stupid shit
How so?
See last large theme. Too exhausted to explain.
So you can't be bothered to look up someone's meta that was conveniently linked to, but I have to find meta you allude to on my own?

Might have to put this sheep out to pasture.
I'm a) not using meta to explain alignment and b) what I'm saying requires no thought or belief in meta. It's just facts that happened.

How did you go from sheeping me to "putting out to pasture"?

I think I'm more with Titus on her first point: it sounds like she was referencing something that happened in a past game, it doesn't sound like she was making a point about alignment with "not in the mood to wagon Imaginality".

I do agree "How did you go from sheeping me to "putting out to pasture"?" is a slight stretch of rhetoric, as Drew only ever referred to sheeping Titus jokingly. I can personally see both scum and town motivation for this.

Spoiler:
In post 354, Titus wrote:
In post 353, Doctor Drew wrote: You vaguely say the Imaginalty wagon will lead to people doing stupid shit.

You don't say it because you believe they are town, but also don't offer up even a tiny bit of explanation to hate the wagon besides 'hey go look over there or something'.

And then when I have an an issue with this double standard, you redirect the heat to me?

I didn't vaguely said it. I outright said it. That is explanation. I know he gets picked on as town. Does that make him town? No. So I didn't say that. I just don't give a shit for easy.

There is no double standard. One is a comparison of meta. The other is fact.

More of the above, I guess this seems like a place where one's judgment of whether Titus is in fact enforcing a double standard would colour one's opinion of the interaction. Like, totally possible Drew is right, but overall I still feel pretty neutral about this

Spoiler:
In post 355, Titus wrote: You also did a 180 which is frankly odd and telling.

Maybe Drew + Porkens.

Well well well... what do we have here? In a shocking twist of events, more of the same :P

-Morta
Hydra of Morta (Aisa), Nyx (Alianna), and Janus (RH9).
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 824, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 824, Porkens wrote: butt its pretty fucking tight.
I love a tight pork butt.

What are we doing here? Titus isn't posting shit it seems.

Do we hope they are replaced and go from there, lim her slot, or what?
Assuming you're town here - this situation is absolutely temporary! She will either post or get replaced.

If the nation wants to lim Titus that's fine, but if you wanna take advantage of the epochs that are still left before deadline, that is very much possible. My preference is to wait. I think there's plenty we can cover while waiting for Titus.

-Morta
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 831, furtiveglance wrote: I'm hungry for a hamma
Such as this. I think I'm curious why you don't seem more curious about other slots...?

-Morta
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 734, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 519, Titus wrote:
In post 518, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 516, Titus wrote:
In post 476, imaginality wrote: I don't especially like how GrandpaMo was "at the end of today I'm gonna tell you stuff that town NEED to know" and then more recently "oh it's nothing important not a big deal" but I don't think there's any value in pressing on it now.

Re. my Titus read I feel like she might be soft defending me maybe partly to get me on side and also to set up a "told you so, listen to me instead of going for easy wagons" to have more sway on future days when I flip town if I get limmed.

She feels different this game to the last I was in with her (where she was town) but that could be due to various factors (our roles that game, the fact she was sparring with Mathblade in particular, out of game stuff) so I don't place enough weight on the difference to make a meta case. It just feels less reassuring than it would if she felt the same tonewise.
Fairish. I am at idgaf. Let's go after scummy people.
narrow parking exists

-Mr. Glance
Convince me he's possible partnered with Drew. I don't see it based on recent posting unless the "not yet" post is a post meant for a PT which is stretch even if they are partners.
In post 672, Titus wrote:
In post 669, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Narrow Parking
Really, you hammered while I was doing my readwall? Are you trying to get me to tunnel you?
These posts give me TMI vibes
I thought about these a little more. It's possible Titus knew NP would flip town, but I don't think these posts are actively suggesting that if you get what I mean? It's equally plausible she just had tunnel vision on Drew.

- Nyx
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

I do want to wait for Titus ideally, but if she can't devote time to the game then she should be replaced.

I am a bit impatient waiting for her though, says she will be here and post.....then does nothing, and it appears the game has stalled a bit because of that.

But, I guess I should just forget about her for now, I do need to kick the tires on everyone else.

Still at work, will check in a bit later.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

I was going to add that this post caught my attention, too:
In post 826, KittyTacky wrote: Sorry I had personal issues today that led to me not finding enough time to post.
In post 811, imaginality wrote: Who do you scumread at the moment? Looking through your iso I didn't see you give any scumreads since Porkens early D1 and me mid D1. Since then it's just been townreads I think?
Menalque and bianco aren't looking good on a quick re-skim. I specifically don't like the GrandpaMo votes. The replace out indicates that it was town and not scum, and thus the votes are likely opportunistic.
I've had a similar thought about the GrandpaMo votes. Think this is a bit town-indicative because it's a sus on unusual slots. What do people think?

-Morta
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

Titus will be due for a prod shortly. Hopefully she comes back.

- Nyx
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 838, Doctor Drew wrote: I do want to wait for Titus ideally, but if she can't devote time to the game then she should be replaced.

I am a bit impatient waiting for her though, says she will be here and post.....then does nothing, and it appears the game has stalled a bit because of that.

But, I guess I should just forget about her for now, I do need to kick the tires on everyone else.

Still at work, will check in a bit later.
Aww <3. Yeah, it can be pretty frustrating when someone isn't posting. Though I know it can also be frustrating when everyone is sring you because you're not posting but you're just busy. Proof that this game is just a soup of misery, really =P

and yeah, I concur that physically it cannot be long before something happens

-Morta
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 839, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I was going to add that this post caught my attention, too:
In post 826, KittyTacky wrote: Sorry I had personal issues today that led to me not finding enough time to post.
I've had a similar thought about the GrandpaMo votes. Think this is a bit town-indicative because it's a sus on unusual slots. What do people think?

-Morta
Flip side of that, could be scumKT trying to get town points in the event of a GMo town flip.

And why is Bianco scummy (besides the GMo thing? This particular question is more directed at KT.

Pre Edit: What a glowing endorsement of this game we are playing lol 'Mysery Soup'
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 839, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I was going to add that this post caught my attention, too:

-Morta
I don't think it's unfakeable.

- Nyx
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

Yes, fairz

-Morta
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Nyx and Mortar, potentially dumb question, and this does come from a tinfoily place.

But I thought hydras usually have a notes PT they can use to discuss reads and such instead of in thread? I don't want to start whipping around accusations when speaking on something I am unfamiliar with, but the inter-hydra communication in thread seems oddly forced here.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

*Morta not Mortar lol
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:35 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 845, Doctor Drew wrote: Nyx and Mortar, potentially dumb question, and this does come from a tinfoily place.

But I thought hydras usually have a notes PT they can use to discuss reads and such instead of in thread? I don't want to start whipping around accusations when speaking on something I am unfamiliar with, but the inter-hydra communication in thread seems oddly forced here.
We have a notes PT, but we don't discuss absolutely everything in there before posting to the main thread. That post by Morta was not something she ran by us. I try to minimize the amount of responding to my hydra partners in here, but in that case, it just made more sense to.

- Nyx
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:37 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

Anyway, re: Kitty and Titus, I almost think Kitty might have to be town? Someone tell me if my two braincells are onto something here:
- Kitty is scummy.
- Kitty's read on Titus feels like a partner tell and not something a scum does to a townie.
- Gamestate points to town!Titus.
- Kitty isn't scum.
I guess S/S could still be a thing but it feels kind of unlikely.
Ughhhhh but who even are the mafia if it's not Kitty?
*has existential crisis*

- Nyx
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 847, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 845, Doctor Drew wrote: Nyx and Mortar, potentially dumb question, and this does come from a tinfoily place.

We have a notes PT, but we don't discuss absolutely everything in there before posting to the main thread. That post by Morta was not something she ran by us. I try to minimize the amount of responding to my hydra partners in here, but in that case, it just made more sense to.

- Nyx
Fair enough, like I said I had my tinfoil hat on there a bit lol. But that explanation makes sense.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”