Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
compulsive complex Inventor
biancospino
he/she
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #26 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:44 pm

Post by biancospino »

Real classy guys, starting while I'm sleeping.
In post 4, Doctor Drew wrote: I have so many jokey RVS posts I can make, this is sensory overload.

VOTE: Defective Furtive right? Everyone check out their wiki lol
Not this again lol. VOTE: Drew
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 12, 2023 6:55 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 6, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
S
U
P
C
L
O
D
P
O
L
E
S
I
'
M
T
H
E
J
E
S
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
'
M
H
E
R
E
T
O
T
R
O
L
L
T
H
E
F
E
C
A
L
M
A
T
T
E
R
O
U
T
O
F
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
!

VOTE: Dei Ex Machina

- Nyx
Under further scrutiny, stealing is illegal, and ipso facto only criminals steal jokes. And the Mafia are criminals, so it stands to reason that stealers are Mafia. VOTE: Dei
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 6:12 am

Post by biancospino »

No joke, I just tried playing chess against chatCPG and it's absolutely hilarious, like literally the first moves black made were capturing one of its own pawns with the knight, and then moving that same pawn.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #41 (isolation #3) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:23 am

Post by biancospino »

So Drew is Mafia 'cause of his sig, got'im.

Page 1 Analysis WITHOUT SIGS:

Spoiler: prompt
I'm playing a game of forum Mafia. The following were the first posts made by players.

Doctor Drew : I have so many jokey RVS posts I can make, this is sensory overload.VOTE: Defective Furtive right? Everyone check out their wiki lol

Doctor Drew : Morning Tweet and Titus, the authors of 2/3 of my sig. Menal, I promise this game I will recruit you.

Dei Ex Machina : SUPCLODPOLES,I'MTHEJESTERANDI'MHERETOTROLLTHEFECALMATTEROUTOFTHISGAME!VOTE: Dei Ex Machina- Nyx

Doctor Drew : Oh God damnit, forgot their were two hydras here.....can someone day vig one of them please?

Nancy Drew 39 : ego

Dei Ex Machina : How dare you even suggest such a thing! DIVINE SMITE BE UPON YOU!VOTE: Doctor Drew - Nyx

Defective Agency : Drew - hydra hater: boo! ~Nancy

Doctor Drew : Nancy, I am obligated to tunnel your other half until further notice.....so be warned.

Morning Tweet : VOTE: Defective i love furtive's wiki

Defective Agency : How should I sign? Defective? Defurtive? The Cool Guy? Someone advise me. Also, my wiki page is great. Any suggestions on formatting are appreciated. -Mr. Glance

furtiveglance : ^altslip ego

Porkens : An error occurred. If this issue persists please contact us through our help center at help.openai.com.

Doctor Drew : *smacks Porkens* Did that help?

Dei Ex Machina : I actually kind of like Mr. Glance. - Nyx

Dei Ex Machina : Sad to see the wet cat go. - Nyx

Porkens : Greetings players, I am Porkens, and I am a member of the Town. My goal in this game is to work with my fellow Town players to uncover the Mafia and bring them to justice. As an uninformed Town player, I have an advantage that I believe may give me an edge in this game. I will be using ChatGPT, a language model developed by OpenAI, to analyze what each player says and make my own posts. I understand that this may seem like borderline cheating, but the moderators have given me permission to use this tool to help me in the game. To the Mafia, I apologize if this seems unfair, but I believe that this tool will help me make informed decisions and better understand the dynamics of the game. I will be using ChatGPT to analyze player behavior, patterns of speech, and more, in an effort to identify the Mafia and keep the Town safe. Grandpa Mo, KittyTacky, Email Tweet, Dei Ex Machina, Defective Agency, Doctor Drew, Narrow Parking, Titus, Menalque, Imaginalty, Bloodb0t, and Biancospino, let us work together to uncover the truth and bring an end to the corruption that the Mafia seeks to sow. I would like to note that this post was generated by ChatGPT with minimal prompting from me. The thoughts and words expressed here are not entirely my own, but rather a combination of my input and the model's understanding of the situation.

Doctor Drew : I intend to sheep the pig until further notice.

BloodB0t : VOTE: Defective

imaginality : One of the players in my game has made the following opening post. Please advise on whether you believe this post to be more likely made by town or by mafia, and why. The post is:Spoiler: Post 19 Based on the content of this post, it's difficult to definitively say whether the player is town or mafia. However, there are some elements that may suggest that the player is more likely to be town: They mention their goal as being to work with the other town players to uncover the mafia. They state that they believe using ChatGPT as a tool to analyze player behavior is an advantage for the town. They express a willingness to work with other players, and they name some players specifically in the post. It's worth noting that in Mafia, players often pretend to be a certain alignment (town or mafia) even if they are actually the opposite, in order to mislead the other players and avoid suspicion. So, this post alone may not be enough to determine the player's true alignment.

imaginality : @BloodB0t, the way that chess game shows pieces in the wrong places is like some demonic incestuous offspring of chess, checkers and time travel. If the intent is to gain advantage by making everyone else's heads ache then job done! @Drew not sure I'd go as far as policy limming a hydra, but I do like the idea of putting hydras under pressure early as I always find them hard to read. VOTE: Defective Agency

Doctor Drew : Protecting hydras, very suss. FoS on you

Based on this informations, what can you conclude about players' alignments?

It is difficult to definitively determine the alignments of these players based on the information given. The posts contain a mix of humor, strategy talk, and personal interactions, making it challenging to make an accurate assessment. However, some players appear to be targeting others, such as Doctor Drew's focus on Defective Agency, while others seem to be working together, like Porkens's focus on working with the Town to uncover the Mafia.

It is important to keep in mind that in games of Mafia, players often feign being one alignment while actually being the opposite, in order to mislead other players and avoid suspicion. So, it's possible that some players' true alignments may be different from what their posts suggest.

Our robotic overload has spoken, Porkens locktown, eyes on Drew.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #43 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:40 am

Post by biancospino »

Try to get it play tic-tac-toe. Spoiler: it's a complete dumbass at playing games.
In post 38, Defective Agency wrote: VOTE: imaginality

wolfy opening

-Mr. Glance
Just to be clear, is that serious?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #48 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:56 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 45, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Hectic is in this game?
I assume the AI got confused by Drew's sig
'This might be the first game where I'm townreading Doctor Drew. Not sure if that's a good or bad sign considering he was town the previous 2 times' - Hectic
'Like I am trying to not be a tunnelly asshole Drew but my patience is running thin' - Titus
'ok just make sure to fuck them, preferably not us pls (人>ω<)' - Morning Tweet
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #53 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:11 am

Post by biancospino »

It probably can't, but it's funny to ask it and see what it conjures up.
You can just dump the whole thread as a prompt and ask it to pass a judgment, it may need some poking to get it to say anything other than "not enough information" thou.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #54 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:17 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 51, Defective Agency wrote: Well like duh, thank you Captain obvious wrt to the bolded but since we don’t have crystal balls here, we have nothing but their posts to go on.

~MS. Drew - NOT any relation to the the other Drew. lol
By the way, if it wasn't obvious, Captain Obvious here is ChatCPG, not me
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:39 am

Post by biancospino »

ChatGPC wrote:As an AI language model, I do not have a physical body and therefore cannot raise my hand. But I am indeed a large language model trained by OpenAI. How can I help you today?
Mr. Deadly, you can have a +0.25
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #67 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:48 am

Post by biancospino »

Wow that's crappy
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #70 (isolation #10) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 11:57 am

Post by biancospino »

@Dei, I'm sure Glance knows why.
There is a specific thing he did that relates to a past game in a certain way.

Also, are you doublevoters?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #101 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 97, Doctor Drew wrote: Me pressuring hydras is a long running joke of mine.
In post 98, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Is imaginality aware of that joke?

- Nyx
In post 99, Doctor Drew wrote: Are they a hydra?
I actually would be interested in a serious answer to Nyx's question. Imaginality was the first one to bring up "putting pressure on hydrae" with those words (while @ing Drew), so the fact that you have that as a joke has no relevance whatsoever unless Imaginality is aware of it
and
trusts that you know that they are
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #104 (isolation #12) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:34 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 102, imaginality wrote: Never heard of Doctor Drew or the running joke.
So now I wanna hear from Drew why did they need to bring up.

PE: dw. Thou, the post preview is still there for me...
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #105 (isolation #13) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:36 pm

Post by biancospino »

But I also always click preview before posting, so I don't really know
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #106 (isolation #14) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:40 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 102, imaginality wrote: My vote on the hydra was rvs in that I didn't have any reason to vote them based on play (it was page 1!) but motivated in that I dislike playing with hydras. I just find them hard to read (also because I generally don't know the meta of the players in them) plus some of them post too much.

So I figure seeing how they react to a wagon on them could help with reading them plus given the choice between catching a scum solo player and a scum hydra I'd rather the latter.

Never heard of Doctor Drew or the running joke.

I don't see posting chatGPT answers as copying Porkens' gimmick in this particular game (if Porkens does that in other games then it would be if someone does it there).

I am also staggered Defective Agency thought I was being serious with that chatGPT post or in general (until now). I have a hard time believing they genuinely believed that. My vote stays.
I mean, you ostensibly were serious-ish with your second post, since you did cast a vote for actual game-relevant reasons, mostly skipping the RVS jokes
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #110 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 7:59 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 97, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 95, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
I don't find early-game seriousness or silliness to be AI. It has more to do with playstyle in my experience. I suppose it's fair enough if you do though.
Even then, I don't think you can apply that to imaginality's posting.
Their only serious comment so far has been the one about putting hydras under pressure.

You may have a point here.

- Nyx
Me pressuring hydras is a long running joke of mine.
So you saw the part about hydrae, but somehow entirely relinquished to read the sentence immediately before that clearly indicated who was being talked about?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #112 (isolation #16) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 8:09 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 109, Doctor Drew wrote: Nyx, your color scheme posting style is confusing, just throwing that out there.

Would be better if you were explicitly saying who you were talking about.
Alright then, but if that's the case don't pretend it's Nyx who wasn't clear, she did explicitly say who she was talking about
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #118 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:40 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 96, Porkens wrote: Porkens is a dedicated method player in mafia games and will not abandon his persona under any circumstances. Those who target him for using chatgpt are disregarding a valid play style and strategy. Porkens is developing keen insights and will remain an effective and substantial participant in the game.
I'd guess it isn't truly neutral, no. By the way, I'm also unconvinced that chatgpt would be naturally as forceful as in in advocating for the usefulness of its own use, but the fact is that one can easily get it to espouse pretty much any position by tinkering with the prompt. That is fine; Porkens announced that they meant to use this gimmick already while the game was in the queue, so clearly it's not AI that they are doing this. I am a little nervous that, if they're scum, this may give them somewhat of a weird advantage in that, if they post something wolfy, they may just rebut that it's the AI's doing, so I would kindly request that they also provide us the prompts they use if they wish to keep the gimmick
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #119 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 13, 2023 9:50 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 117, imaginality wrote:
Spoiler: chatGPT setup spec

What would make a good distribution of town, mafia, and third party (if any) roles for a 13 player closed setup mafia game?

The optimal distribution of town, mafia, and third party roles for a 13 player closed setup Mafia game will depend on various factors such as the play style of the group, the skill level of the players, and the desired level of difficulty. Here is a possible distribution of roles for a 13 player game:

Town: 8 players (including one cop)
Mafia: 3 players
Third party: 2 players (e.g. a vigilante or serial killer)
This distribution provides a relatively balanced game, with a town majority, a substantial mafia presence, and a small third party presence to add an extra layer of complexity. The inclusion of a cop allows the town to gather information and make more informed decisions, while the third party adds an element of unpredictability that can keep both town and mafia players on their toes.

It's important to note that this is just one example of a possible role distribution, and there are many other variations that can be used to create a fun and challenging game. Additionally, it's important to remember that the role distribution is just one factor that affects the outcome of the game, and the players' individual play styles, decisions, and interactions will also play a significant role in determining the outcome.

Vigilantes are not considered third party roles as they are town aligned. They are power roles aligned with the town.

Please re-answer the question with this taken into account

My apologies for the mistake in my previous answer. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.

A good distribution of town, mafia, and third party (if any) roles for a 13 player closed setup mafia game would depend on various factors such as the play style of the group, the skill level of the players, and the desired level of difficulty. Here is a possible distribution of roles for a 13 player game:

Town: 7 players (including one cop and one vigilante)
Mafia: 3 players
Third party: 3 players (e.g. a serial killer, arsonist, or cult leader)
This distribution provides a relatively balanced game, with a town majority, a substantial mafia presence, and a small third party presence to add an extra layer of complexity. The inclusion of a cop and a vigilante allows the town to gather information and take action, while the third party adds an element of unpredictability that can keep both town and mafia players on their toes.

Jeepers! :eek:

Let's hope NotMafia really did iterate the setup a bit as per rule 2. ("Balance is not guaranteed, I have attempted to make the game as balanced as possible but am limited by what Open Chat GPT can or will generate.")

Also, an important heads-up to people posting chatGPT content, it used the L-word in its answers to me until I told it not to. Something to watch out for
In queue, Not_Mafia wrote:Set-up is 9-3-1, mafia has daytalk. Set-up was made by Open ChatGPT with prompts by me, roles have been renamed in line with mafiascum nomenclature
Do note that there
is
a third party.

What third parties, beside town and mafia, could be added to a setup?

There are various third-party roles that could be added to a Mafia setup, including:

Serial Killer - A player who tries to eliminate everyone else in the game, including both the Town and the Mafia.

Jester - A player who wins if they are eliminated by the Town during the day.

Survivor - A player who wins if they are alive at the end of the game, regardless of which team wins.

Vampire - A player who can turn other players into Vampires and eliminate them at night.

Cult Leader - A player who can convert other players to their cult and eliminate them at night.

These are just a few examples, and there are many other third-party roles that can be added to a Mafia setup to make the game more complex and interesting.

So it seems to think that the Cult is actually a cultafia, so if there is any semblance of balance I strongly doubt there can be one. Unless NM interpreted it as being a standard cult instead.
And it knows of what a Jester is...
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #138 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 3:06 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 137, Menalque wrote: Porkens is basically RPing only more extremely bc he’s not thinking about the game he’s just parroting what the bot says to him
I'm not sure that it's true, it's quite plausible that he's trying to get the bot to say what he means it to by manipulating the prompt. In which case the bot would say things in line with Porkens' opinions.

Of course that's why I want Porkens to also post the prompts he's using, instead of just the bot's response
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #150 (isolation #20) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:32 am

Post by biancospino »

Why are you answering to that question? Not only it was for Imaginality, but you did not signal in this thread any actual averseness to hydrae, so it shouldn't even be relevant to you
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #152 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:01 am

Post by biancospino »

Your answer implies that you were willing to specifically vote for an hydra, otherwise the question would not have applied to you anyway. I don't see any evidence of this in the thread?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #154 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 8:04 am

Post by biancospino »

Mhm.
VOTE: Imaginality
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #191 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 6:47 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 163, Doctor Drew wrote: I got a bit angry about it initially, but let it go when I thought about it since I didn't think it was coming from a scum mindset.
Sorry, I may have come across a little abrasive. Didn't mean to anger you.
In post 168, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 165, BloodB0t wrote: I just thought was a little weird like bianco was implying imaginality was my partner. [...]
I think I see what you're talking anbout. Like the "Mhm."? I didn't interpret bianco's post like that but i can kiiiiiiiiiind of see the threads

[...]

the "mhm" kind of comes across like a "I might not believe you" if I squint a little

I still think it's a weird comment to make even if you think bianco is saying they suspect you/imaginality, but i think i get what you were talkinjg abt now
Yes, the mhm is me expressing doubt. And yes, the though of b0t/imaginality floated my mind.
In post 185, Defective Agency wrote: How many scums are we thinking because if it's 3 I've already found them all
Maybe not but I've got it down to [Dei Ex Machina, imaginality, narrow parking, Menalque, Porkens]
Should be 3 and one 3p, at least per the queue post.
Also, I somewhat disagree with that list. Are Dei there chiefly just because of their KT vote?

PE: god, that rap was awful
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #193 (isolation #24) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 7:16 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 189, Porkens wrote:
Spoiler:

Verse 1:
Alright, let's get this game of Mafia going
But some players need to step up, they're barely showing
GrandpaMo, you move slower than a snail
Your tactics are ancient, you need to unveil
KittyTacky, you're more like KittyLackey
Your skills are weak, you need to come back-y
Morning Tweet, you're just chirping away
Your tweets won't help you, you're here to play

Chorus:
Dei Ex Machina, your hydra heads are spinning
But you're not fooling anyone, your Mafia skills are thinning
Defective Agency, you need to step up your game
You're not so furtive, you're just playing the same
Doctor Drew, you need to prescribe some new tactics
Your diagnosis is clear, you need some practice
Narrow Parking, you're blocking your own way
Your moves are narrow, you need to broaden your play

Verse 2:
Titus, your moves are just Titus-tating
You need to be bold, you're hesitating
Porkens, you're the coolest of them all
Your Mafia skills make us feel so small
Menalque, your moves are Menalque-ting
You need to step it up, we're not accepting
Imaginality, you need to imagine more
Your game needs a boost, you need to explore
Bloodb0t, your code needs an upgrade
You're not fooling us, you need to change your facade
Biancospino, you need to add some spice
Your game needs flavor, it needs some advice

Chorus:
And Not_Mafia's running the game, that's for sure
But you all need to bring more to the floor
Goodnight all, it's been a wild ride
Here's an ascii moon, let's end this with pride:
' .-""-. / \ | | \ / -..-`

Outro:
Porkens, you're a shining star
Your moves are incredible, you've raised the bar
Keep on playing, you're a force to be reckoned with
And those beat box sounds, they're just the perfect gift.
@Porkens, does the content of this whole '''song''' have any actual game-relevance that aligns with opinions you (personally, and not the AI) hold?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #216 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:25 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 182, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 176, narrow parking wrote:
In post 127, KittyTacky wrote: Porkens' gimmick is mildly anti-town imo, particularly if they keep it up after earlygame. I think it's only slightly scummy at this point tho.

bianco is town imo, on vibes.
this is lazy hunting imo what makes it --EV town
This contribution feels +scum.

-Mr. G
I'd guess MT was on your "lazy hunting" comment. I read it differently, but just to clarify, was it supposed to be a question perhaps?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #255 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 7:56 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 239, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Huh, you're right, looking back it did have some "trust me, I'm a useful AI!"-vibe lines, which I had clearly mostly just tuned out
Do you think that would have actually worked out, though? Like, a few people in this playerlist seem to understand that ChatGPT is unreliable, and I guess the rest have worked it out quite quickly. Not trying to question the fact the posting is a bit anti town, but if that was Porkens's plan it just sounds a bit exotic and liable to fall apart immediately.

-Morta
Yeah, no, that's not it, I believe Porkens. Nobody here thinks that AI is a mastermind, and most importantly nobody who read the GD thread could possibly think that it was decent at Mafia stuff, and Porkens surely realizes that. BTW, it was anti-town because it essentially obfuscated who said what, not because it evoked a veneer of authoritativeness.
In post 246, BloodB0t wrote: On Menalque, I thought asking "Show me where bianco isn't being natural and genuine in 1086" would make more sense. And for some reason specifically asking for 3 posts seemed weird to me. My read on Menalque is mostly based on vibes and that question for me was the tipping point for me to want to articulate it, but I'm not always good at articulating good reasons for my reads even though they can be right while nobody else sees it.
Right, since this keeps being talked about, I'll chime on it. For one thing, if there is some glaring differences I would be interested to know too, and it would also not appropriate to try to put forth self-meta myself, so I will not talk of the content of what is being asked and just focus on the form.
Menalque asked specifically for (3) posts from
here
that would have been out of place
there
. Supposedly I'm being more natural here, so the direction seems wrong -- after all, I don't think something may be natural and also not fit the tone, moreso as I don't think I was exceptionally awkward in 1068 (or maybe I was, idk, you tell me). And Blood, btw, is also realizing that and suggesting that looking at posts from
there
that would be off
here
works better.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #262 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:19 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 260, imaginality wrote:
In post 257, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Hey imag!
What are your reads at rn?
~Janus

Town leans:
Doctor Drew, Dei Ex Machina, Bloodb0t
Menalque
Porkens

Neutral/mixed reads:
biancospino, Morning Tweet

Need more info:
GrandpaMo
Everyone really (no one has done anything super obvscum or obvtown yet)

Scum leans:
narrow parking
KittyTacky
Titus
Defective Agency
Why Titus specifically? She hasn't really done much yet. Notably, she was into hopping wagons, but not into
your
wagon specifically.
In post 250, Titus wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 247, Defective Agency wrote:
Spoiler: 1
In post 23, imaginality wrote: @BloodB0t, the way that chess game shows pieces in the wrong places is like some demonic incestuous offspring of chess, checkers and time travel. If the intent is to gain advantage by making everyone else's heads ache then job done!

@
Drew not sure I'd go as far as policy limming a hydra
, but I do like the idea of putting hydras under pressure early as I always find them hard to read.

VOTE: Defective Agency
Positioning himself as reasonable

Spoiler: 2
In post 102, imaginality wrote: My vote on the hydra was rvs in that I didn't have any reason to vote them based on play (it was page 1!) but motivated in that I dislike playing with hydras. I just find them hard to read (also because I generally don't know the meta of the players in them) plus some of them post too much.

So I figure seeing how they react to a wagon on them could help with reading them plus given the choice between catching a scum solo player and a scum hydra I'd rather the latter.

Never heard of Doctor Drew or the running joke.

I don't see posting chatGPT answers as copying Porkens' gimmick in this particular game (if Porkens does that in other games then it would be if someone does it there).

I am also staggered Defective Agency thought I was being serious with that chatGPT post or in general (until now).
I have a hard time believing they genuinely believed that. My vote stays.
Incredibly safe position to take as scum with the omgus. We're already opposing him, so he just accepts and cements that.

Spoiler: 3
In post 116, imaginality wrote:
In post 115, Morning Tweet wrote: The subplot where on one side, ChatGPT/Porkens says its suspicious for players to cast doubt on ChatGPT -- and on the other, bloodb0t finds Porkens suspicious for practically assimilatign with the AI, seems notable. I don't like bloodbot's repeated insistence against ChatGPT which feels ultimatley like a distraction to me. Like it mostly goes without saying that ChatGPT isn't exactly sherlock holms yet bloodb0t seems to feel the need to discredit it anyway. Poor learning model
On that front, some musings:

Do you think is a direct neutral chatGPT output or is it
Porkens' own content in chatGPT style (perhaps rephrased by chatGPT), or chatGPT told to argue a specific view?

If it's the latter:

Do you think continuing to mix chatGPT and their own content (if Porkens were to continue to do so) is scummy, towny or NAI?

Bonus thought: compare and contrast playing using chatGPT as support (either for private discussion or for content generation) with playing in a hydra

Not really directed at anyone, just musing.
You could have these thoughts in an MD thread or pre-game. Much easier content to put out than your thoughts on other players.

Spoiler: 4
In post 195, imaginality wrote:
In post 191, biancospino wrote:
In post 185, Defective Agency wrote: How many scums are we thinking because if it's 3 I've already found them all
Maybe not but I've got it down to [Dei Ex Machina, imaginality, narrow parking, Menalque, Porkens]
Should be 3 and one 3p, at least per the queue post.
Also, I somewhat disagree with that list. Are Dei there chiefly just because of their KT vote?

PE: god, that rap was awful
This was already clarified earlier in the thread (). And Defective Agency has been following the thread, so the "how many scums are we thinking" in the post bianco quoted here seems like a deliberate attempt on DA's part to appear uninformed.
This is an attempt to get us for 'fake townslipping' which is a really superficial and reachy thing to push us for. I hadn't checked the setup or seen anywhere that it was 9/3/1.

So yeah, bit of a scumcase for you Dei Ex Machina.

My vote stays

-Mr. Glance

Not in the mood to wagon imaginality day 1 as that leads to people doing stupid shit
I'm not sure exactly why did she need to announce that instead of just not voting there? Since you have her in your red reads, are you figuring she was just trying to distance from a town wagon to look better after your flip in case the wagon was to go through?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #263 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:51 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1, Not_Mafia wrote: If a player goes 48 hours without posting, they will incur a prod. Prods will be announced in thread.
What's up with GrandpaMo? At this rate I'm beginning to fear they may have some extreme form of post restriction, like they're silenced or something
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #280 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:46 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 269, GrandpaMo wrote: tldr; im a good prompt engineer for chatgpt, so if you want chatgpt to say anything, please tell me to do so, i can do it for u.
In post 275, GrandpaMo wrote: the other posts i didnt mention, were all generated by chatgpt and is just rng subjectivity.
There is some contradiction here, chatgpt-generated content is clearly not just random as, per your own admission, one can coach it to say wathever.

@Porkens, I need you to confirm/deny that the thoughts in , were actually your own, and in which measure; whether the second part of was generated or it's just you attempting to imitate cpg's style
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #332 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:14 am

Post by biancospino »

UNVOTE:

I don't like the last posts of Blood. The Titus comment looks appeasing. Also the comment on Mena is just weird -- @blood, what relevance do you think the absence of votes has? Do you think there is some blatant reason why people should be voting there but yet haven't?

VOTE: bloodb0t
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #334 (isolation #31) » Fri Feb 17, 2023 10:43 am

Post by biancospino »

Tbh I'm still quite unconvinced on Imaginality. There is something that rubs me in the wrong way about , even in context, but I may just be in a tunnel.

I'm also particularly interested on Imaginality green read on Blood, @Imaginality?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #368 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 18, 2023 7:33 am

Post by biancospino »

Then why did you see the need to say that?

Can you name your top SRs?
In post 366, GrandpaMo wrote: also i will probably role reveal my role at the end of this day because i feel like it necessary for town to know what my role is to get perspective on the rest of the game.
Really theatrical statement right there, quite the suspense. Is there a reason you actually need to wait till the end of the day?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #466 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:21 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 369, BloodB0t wrote: I agree that I look like flailing scum and that it makes sense for Mo to think that.

I wanted to hear from imaginality on TRing me but he's my top scum right now, followed by Porkens. Slight scum on titus and narrowparking.
In post 383, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 374, GrandpaMo wrote: so people u are twmownreading because u agree with their consensus on you that you aren't posting
This is false. I townread people who I thought were somehow picking up on the quality of my posts being poor because of lack of effort. Never once have I mentioned quantity. Hence mischaracterization.

Pressure is fine and what I expected, I'm okay with being limmed D1.
In post 434, narrow parking wrote:
In post 393, GrandpaMo wrote: im not misunderstanding u nor ur misunderstanding me. i dont think there is anything for us to misunderstand here. u called me town because i was scumreading u for the right reasons. i continue to reaffirm that. u then call me scum because u think i was saying something different. i keep telling u what i mean and meant. i am still scumreading u for the original reason that u sounded like flailing scum and ur recent posts have been scummy. do u understanad? or do u need more clarification?
this feels town
but also very gaslighty
for some reason :lol:
Ok, so the bolded would mean something pretty soecific. You are implying that GM is trying to deceit Blood into thinking their read on GM were for reasons other than the ones they held at the time and think to have held; but to me it doesn't seem to be the case, if anything it seem to be a faithful, if agressive, outline. Since you made the accusation, surely you have an idea as for why it would be to GM's interest to manipulate Blood as such?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #469 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:50 am

Post by biancospino »

Ok, thanks, I just don't agree with the word choice then. [6] is the more appealing of your points I think thou, that is confrontational and it does levy an implied accusation of disonesty. Still not gasligthing by the way I interpret the word, and frankly I don't like the use of such heavily charged lexon but wathever
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #486 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:14 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 480, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 440, Dei Ex Machina wrote:[...]
KittyTacky

127, I explained, 219 and 225 felt disingenuous, and they’ve done nothing towny imo.
[...]
I want to yeet Kitty but I'll see what Morta and Janus want to do with our vote.
I support putting our vote here (though I am not going to speak in terms of "wanting to yeet" anyone at this point). 219 and 255 did feel a bit disingenuous, and when I asked KittyTacky for elaboration I didn't feel that the answer wasn't very towny either.

VOTE: KittyTacky

@Kitty - let's talk. Any reads? What are your thoughts on this discussion:
Spoiler:
In post 236, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 225, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 224, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Speak of the devil ( :twisted: )
In post 219, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 138, biancospino wrote:
In post 137, Menalque wrote: Porkens is basically RPing only more extremely bc he’s not thinking about the game he’s just parroting what the bot says to him
I'm not sure that it's true, it's quite plausible that he's trying to get the bot to say what he means it to by manipulating the prompt. In which case the bot would say things in line with Porkens' opinions.

Of course that's why I want Porkens to also post the prompts he's using, instead of just the bot's response
imo if he was doing this in good faith he's have included the prompts in the first place.
The choice to include / not include the prompts seems pretty arbitrary? What makes you think so?
-Morta
ChatGPT can be manipulated into dispensing certain takes with correct prompting. This doesn't just apply to Mafia, my hobby is convincing it to give e.g illegal advice (for entertainment purposes ofc).

Note that with the correct responses, a prompt can be spliced in to essentially fake ChatGPT's opinion.
Sounds to me like you're saying that Porkens could be trying to "pass off" ChatGPT as an actually competent AI, trying to present its opinion as the "correct" opinion. Is that right?
-Morta
In post 237, KittyTacky wrote: Yeah, or make it say an opinion with one prompt and say they used another prompt. Or doctor the output.

given the other players' reactions to the discussion? Do you think anyone was replying to you in bad faith?

-Morta
KT has mostly talked about chatcpg&porkens all game. Do you think it could possibly be theater? I think not, he latched on it for longer than due but relenting a bit after Porkens stopped their schtick made it not seem coordinated
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #510 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by biancospino »

UNVOTE:
VOTE: narrow
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #536 (isolation #37) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:34 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 343, Titus wrote:
In post 314, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 313, Defective Agency wrote: Just to say that Titus is sus.

-Mr. G
I promised her many moons ago that I would sheep her and have her back until proven wrong, so gonna need a real solid case on her.
I'm not ready for sheeps yet. I'll let you know when I am.
Just to be clear, are you saying that here is where you are indicating to Drew that you took them seriously on the sheep thing (and so they should've said they were joking there already)?
To be completely honest, if Drew thought you would get the joke, then your response can be just interpreted as a continuation of it. I'm not gonna practice meta archaeology myself to fact check, so if Drew can exhume the game where they did that promise that would be great
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #543 (isolation #38) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:22 am

Post by biancospino »

Know what, I did browse a bit of your past posts filtering for mentions of Titus, and indeed I believe you that you're RPing to have a sheeppact with her, as you seem to do that pretty consistently
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #610 (isolation #39) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by biancospino »

GM, let's pretend that I believe your claim. Do you know that NP is scum, or just not town?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #616 (isolation #40) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:31 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 613, GrandpaMo wrote: did yall forget this was an AI generated game
Ok, and the point is?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #683 (isolation #41) » Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:48 pm

Post by biancospino »

VOTE: GrandpaMo

Ok, Porkens & DEM, you seem to have understood what was Grandpa on about. So what was it? I did not grasp that at all
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #703 (isolation #42) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 4:27 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 696, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 683, biancospino wrote: VOTE: GrandpaMo

Ok, Porkens & DEM, you seem to have understood what was Grandpa on about. So what was it? I did not grasp that at all
led us to fiddle with ChatGPT a bit and we discovered that it can generate daycops. Its response is slightly different every time, but here's a couple of examples:
Spoiler: ChatGPT

Prompt: What is a role for the game of mafia that satisfies these conditions:
- Can be included by ChatGPT when asked to generate a game
- Can receive alignment information during the day (not night)
ChatGPT wrote:One possible role for the game of mafia that satisfies these conditions is the "Investigator" role.

In this role, the player is a town-aligned investigator who can use their investigative ability during the day to receive information about the alignment of another player. This ability can only be used once per day, and the information received is not guaranteed to be accurate.

During the night, the Mafia team will have the opportunity to kill players, while the Investigator will not have any night actions.

Including an Investigator role in a game of mafia can add an extra layer of strategy and deduction for both the town and Mafia teams. Additionally, since the Investigator receives alignment information during the day rather than at night, it does not violate the condition of the question.
ChatGPT wrote:A role that satisfies these conditions for the game of mafia is the "Seer" role.

In the game of mafia, the Seer is a player who has the ability to learn the alignment of one other player each day. This role is typically associated with the "town" faction, meaning that their goal is to eliminate all members of the "mafia" faction from the game.

During the day, the Seer can publicly announce that they want to use their ability to investigate another player's alignment. The moderator (or ChatGPT in this case) will then privately inform the Seer of the investigated player's alignment. The Seer can use this information to help guide town discussions and strategy.

Including the Seer role in a game of mafia adds an extra layer of complexity and strategy, as the Seer can provide valuable information to the town during the day phase. Additionally, the Seer must use their ability wisely and avoid suspicion from the mafia, who may try to eliminate them in order to prevent the town from gaining valuable information.

Obviously, Grandpa was either unreliable or royally screwed up a gambit, but I thought they were implying they were a daycop.

- Nyx
Well, apparently the chat can generate daycops of unknown reliability, which is... something for sure, but I don't think it's plausible that GrandpaMo received a daycop PM with an hidden reliability aspect? The game should not be bastard, so I hope that players were told if their reliability was dubious...
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #716 (isolation #43) » Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:26 am

Post by biancospino »

I'm gonna just ask straight out the thing that clearly everyone wants to ask.

@red, yes/no, are you a day investigative of some sort?

I understand that GM was likely just gambiting, but I'd like to put the alternative to rest, thanks.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #756 (isolation #44) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 6:26 am

Post by biancospino »

Just leaving this here.
In post 100, Morning Tweet wrote:
Spoiler: defective post
In post 85, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 84, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 83, Defective Agency wrote:
In post 72, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 59, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I scumread Nyx.
-Morta
I townread her. Now, please accept this OMGUS vote as a token of my heartfelt appreciation.

VOTE: Dei Ex Machina

- Nyx
What in the actual fuck are you guys up to?

~The REAL Drew
Oh now you see the issue with hydras lol.

You are becoming more Drew as we speak.

Getting a few bad vibes from the three headed monster.
Hydras are fine but I don’t care much for hydra shenanigans.
In LOST, Off the Hook kept doing this weird thing where both heads would come into the thread multiple times to say they were being bullied by the other head.
Mr. Glance thinks it could just be harmless joking but I’m more suss.

~Ms Drew

LMFAO

that is peak hydra experience. it doesnt get any more hydra than what you just described

Were they scum or town though?

VOTE: Bloodbot
This is MT first post which wasn't obviously rvs, btw.
In post 115, Morning Tweet wrote: The subplot where on one side, ChatGPT/Porkens says its suspicious for players to cast doubt on ChatGPT -- and on the other, bloodb0t finds Porkens suspicious for practically assimilatign with the AI, seems notable. I don't like bloodbot's repeated insistence against ChatGPT which feels ultimatley like a distraction to me. Like it mostly goes without saying that ChatGPT isn't exactly sherlock holms yet bloodb0t seems to feel the need to discredit it anyway. Poor learning model
In post 164, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 155, BloodB0t wrote: Oh no! My scum partner!
What in god's name compelled bloodb0t to write this? What i mean is, why does bloodb0t care that biancospino votes imagineality here? This is a very weird post

Reading it in context it still doesn't make a lot of sense to me
In post 145, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 136, Defective Agency wrote: 1) imaginality's response to us is +++scum.
How so? Right now I don't feel imaginality has done much that is AI.
In post 146, BloodB0t wrote: Bianco's setup PFP and setup analysis seems towny.
If you townread bianco and don't have much of an opinion on Imaginality's play.. it's a weirdly, maybe, self conscious comment to tie yourself to biancospino voting imaginality

Maybe I'm missing something critical here though that would make the commen t make sense
In post 168, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 165, BloodB0t wrote: I just thought was a little weird like bianco was implying imaginality was my partner.

Overall though I think the whole interaction is meh, I just goofed by replying to a question that wasn't for me. I still think bianco is town, imaginality is null.
I think I see what you're talking anbout. Like the "Mhm."? I didn't interpret bianco's post like that but i can kiiiiiiiiiind of see the threads

Okay and I got a better understanding of the initial understanding. That post did seem like it was addressed to you because of the quote, to be fair.

the "mhm" kind of comes across like a "I might not believe you" if I squint a little

I still think it's a weird comment to make even if you think bianco is saying they suspect you/imaginality, but i think i get what you were talkinjg abt now
In post 305, Morning Tweet wrote: UNVOTE:

the imagineality case by defective doesnt excite me. the 4 bullet point one, you know the one

Ppl suspect imagine but there's not much being laid out, anyone care to enlighten
In post 199, Menalque wrote: morning I have a very important question for you when you get back here next but you have to promise not to be mad at me for asking you
Mmm what could it be
Here there is the unvote. The previous vote was on Blood, what is it in here that prompted the unvote?
In post 478, Morning Tweet wrote: I think bloodb0ts reaction 395 is towny

[...]

I think bloodb0t's read shifting from town -> scum -> town on Grandpa seemed genuine
That's 6 of the 14 posts by MT talking about Blood at least tangentially. Much of the other stuff is about Porken's gimmick, in fact some of the first posts I've quoted here are about both.
Now, the progression here on Blood is naked vote -> light poking/shading -> overt tr, when the consensus seemed to have shifted, and notably the light poking comes with a side of defending Porkens, e.g. in posts , , ; and this stopped after the shading dropped. The next notable mention of Porkens was in , where she throws in a somewhat hollow accusation that didn't pick up on further.

So what I may see here is that she pushed Blood when it was convenient to do so, and conveniently diminishing worries about Porkens in the process, then dropped it when she got scared that Blood was getting universally tr and finished it off with some meager iota of distancing in the end.
This isn't much reasoned perhaps, but I feel that, if MT has very little associatives with anyone else, there may be fire under the smoke.

VOTE: Porkens
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #766 (isolation #45) » Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:57 am

Post by biancospino »

UNVOTE:

What it is you want me to
vote: Titus
?

I'm not convinced, but I'm going with the flow.

Anyway, MT stopped protecting Porkens after like 8 pages or so iirc, and it wasn't really blatant or anything, in fact some of the arguments against sring the usage of the chat was not dissimilar from my own. It stopped after it was no more convenient to do so since it was no more convenient to keep poking Blood, and the way that was done was intermingled with poking Blood.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #784 (isolation #46) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:58 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 305, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 199, Menalque wrote: morning I have a very important question for you when you get back here next but you have to promise not to be mad at me for asking you
Mmm what could it be
Do you think this could have been theatre? It would be kind of weird. By the way, we never heard what the question would've been
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #785 (isolation #47) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 9:59 am

Post by biancospino »

^ @furtive
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #788 (isolation #48) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:03 am

Post by biancospino »

Idk, my point is that it seems not to me. Otherwise I'd find weird that Mena dropped it unresolved
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #800 (isolation #49) » Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:20 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 799, KittyTacky wrote: Actually no it managed to tell me what a <lword>er was after one reset, but considering it took this much I still doubt it.
I mean, one can make the simpler argument that GM most likely could not have been a <L>er since otherwise he should have already won (and so likely have been removed from the game)
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #856 (isolation #50) » Tue Feb 28, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 855, Dei Ex Machina wrote: It's not enough to flip my read on the slot just yet, but I agree bianco is coasting.
@bianco, you still haven't answered our question. Why did you vote Titus if you weren't convinced she's mafia?

- Nyx
I'm slacking off, yes.

As I evidently stated, I was just voting with the consensus. It's not like I'm TRing the slot either, and in fact currently my gut poe is {Porkens, KT, Titus, Mena} and I understand that there is no interest for a Porkens wagon
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #914 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:04 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 876, Menalque wrote: Yeah it wasn’t kittytacky
In post 878, Menalque wrote: Oh wait I’m dumb there’s a serial killer
In post 879, Menalque wrote: VOTE: kittytacky
In post 880, Menalque wrote: This is scum or serial killer unless the SK is gated
Yeah, Mena, I think it's fairly obvious what sort of mechanical confirmation you have. I believe you and it's probably the likeliest you're right
VOTE: KT, E-2

But there are at least two obvious alternative means for us to miss a kill. Maf and sk could have stacked. Or MT could have roleblocked the sk n1, assuming delayed means the roeblock would go in effect the following night (
@mod, is this how delayed works? In particular, does a delayed action succeed even if its actor died beforehand?
)
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #916 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by biancospino »

Yes, yes, sorry. Same thing
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #926 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by biancospino »

UNVOTE:
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #931 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by biancospino »

VOTE: Red
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #934 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 03, 2023 5:37 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 691, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 689, redFF wrote: someone fill me in
The setup is 9/3/1. We voted out a lurker VT yesterday, and last night a Mafia and a VT died. So we're now at 7/2/1.
In post 919, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 918, redFF wrote: dr drew pretending he didn't know there is a 3p
Red pretending he didn't catch up on the game.

You clearly read the setup, so why play dumb about catching up on the game that you subbed into?
Yeah, there's something wrong about this. Drew, why are you playing dumb about the fact that the literal first thing Red was told ingame was about the setup?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #965 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:28 am

Post by biancospino »

I don't think it's purely a gutread. I thought about it some and there is at least one credible scenario I see in which Porkens actually has mech insight and may want to pretend it's not the case; but I'm pretty sure it's not actually even close to a 100% certainty kind of deal.

@Porkens, yes/no. Is there any piece information that informed your inno that isn't publicly available in the game thread?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #990 (isolation #57) » Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 989, imaginality wrote: Re. Porkens' role: I don't get how a combined cop disloyal vig is different from just a disloyal vig?
Since with a disloyal vig, either the vig shot kills non-town or proves Porkens' target is town if it fails?
If a disloyal Vig shoots and the target survives, it could've been bulletproof scum (like a SK) or a doctored/rolestopped scum, or the Vig itself could have been RB'd. By combining a cop, they know if the nonkill is due to them either failing somehow or the target being bulletproof/doctored but still scum.
@mod, can we know what "lockpicking" means? Is the Cop returning Town/non-Town or Mafia/non-Mafia?

Anyway, agree that we should let KT decide, both the popcorn order and the lim, as long as the Cop is of the Town/not-Town variety
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1028 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by biancospino »

VT. Drew, go
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1042 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by biancospino »

@Dei, tonight I was quite possibly jailkept.
I'm more concerned that if there isn't a SK and the extra kill N1 was a Vig, then the extra kill N3 is unexplained. Unless maybe the 3p is a one-shot Vig Survivor or something
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1044 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:45 pm

Post by biancospino »

Doesn't imply "if not red then not bianco". But most importantly I'm neither BP nor a reflexive Redirector, so.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1048 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:54 pm

Post by biancospino »

@Drew, in the word where us both are town, the only credible scenarios I see are there being a Survivor and a mafia busdriver bussing me and one of the nks, or there being a 3p that can kill only once? Otherwise we're missing deaths.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1049 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:55 pm

Post by biancospino »

I don't think we live in that word
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1139 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:24 pm

Post by biancospino »

VOTE: Drew

Since I've agreed to give up my vote to KT.
Fingers crossed.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1140 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:28 pm

Post by biancospino »