Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4400 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4397, Alisae wrote: Why would I be doubting my wolfread on you when you're posting junk like this
because I"ve posted like an INFINITE amount of other content today that you've just consistently ignored
In post 4398, Alisae wrote: so I can't be town who thinks you're a wolf capitalizing on the moment
you can but you're not behaving like one, at all
and if I'm flipped today you are going to have to speak to this
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4401 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

you aren't even wolf-hunting outside of me today until literally the second a new player comes in you need to buddy up to, then you start posting a team solve
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4402 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4400, GuiltyLion wrote: because I"ve posted like an INFINITE amount of other content today that you've just consistently ignored
everything you posted is a wolfpost because you're a wolf
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4403 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

I'm not going to fight you on that front, I'm not going to talk to you, and I'm not going to let you crawl out of this.

There are not words I have to say to you, you're a wolf pushing me and throughout this whole day phase you grasped at straws to attack me.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4404 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by Alisae »

You're probably a wolf encouraging this shit storm tbh
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4405 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4402, Alisae wrote:
In post 4400, GuiltyLion wrote: because I"ve posted like an INFINITE amount of other content today that you've just consistently ignored
everything you posted is a wolfpost because you're a wolf
seems like a bunch of other players disagree with you (Sleepy, UNOwen, sheep) so why didn't you engage with them on that when they posted as much yesterday

why does it always feel like your goal is to antagonize me rather than work with people you townread and actually case me
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4406 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4396, GuiltyLion wrote: alisae - do you have any doubts at all about your wolfread on me? because if you are town this game is 100% lost and I don't see you thinking about that at all. no doubts about the fact that you townread me this entire game up until I scumread you today? no doubts about the fact that my volume is >>> most of the PL and historically every scum game I've ever played? no doubts about the fact that if furtive is town I don't even have to do anything today to begin with I can just come in and plop a vote on furtive and push that and not even put myself on anybody's radar?
this isn't encouraging a "shitstorm" it's an honest question

so your answer is no? you'd bet the game on me being mafia?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4407 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4401, GuiltyLion wrote: you aren't even wolf-hunting outside of me today until literally the second a new player comes in you need to buddy up to, then you start posting a team solve
Like why the fuck do I have to show my work every single second.
You can't vote me out in election phase.
Like are you saying I have to be wolfhunting and posting every single second? Like, I can't just do nothing because try to gauge alignments based on how everyone else is posting?

Like inaction is action here and it's not my duty to show my alignment to you, it's my duty to kill wolves.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4408 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4406, GuiltyLion wrote: you'd bet the game on me being mafia?
you have to be
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4409 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4407, Alisae wrote: Like inaction is action here and it's not my duty to show my alignment to you, it's my duty to kill wolves.
it's kind of your duty to show your alignment when you were supposed to protect the cop and you didn't, instead the first thing you did was OMGUS me for DARING to suspect you after your night action didn't happen, and only just now nearly a week IRL into the day phase you have started posting something that resembles real #content, only after a new player entered the game who nobody knows how they're going to read/evaluate things

p-edit: well, I'm not a wolf, so...
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4410 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4409, GuiltyLion wrote: it's kind of your duty to show your alignment when you were supposed to protect the cop and you didn't
no
my duty is to use my position as the person most likely to come under fire by wolves to find wolves and kill them.

I am not here to show you how town I am. I am here to hunt down the mafia.

But ya ok let's throw some buzzwords in my direction to make me look bad
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4411 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by UNOwen »

[gifv][/gifv]Extremely performative solve tbh.

I don't think you're scum just because of the doc, I think you're scum because you flipped to being certain GuiltyLion was scum based on a couple of posts that weren't different tonally from what he's been posting this game - having declared the previous day that you were having difficulty finding any solid scum reads. I'm not convinced that you're convinced.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4412 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4409, GuiltyLion wrote: just now nearly a week IRL into the day phase you have started posting something that resembles real #content
Welcome to my villager gameplay!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4413 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4411, UNOwen wrote: [gifv][/gifv]Extremely performative solve tbh.

I don't think you're scum just because of the doc, I think you're scum because you flipped to being certain GuiltyLion was scum based on a couple of posts that weren't different tonally from what he's been posting this game - having declared the previous day that you were having difficulty finding any solid scum reads. I'm not convinced that you're convinced.
PERFORMATIVE SOLVE GUYS
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4414 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

in any case I don't think anything I just posted is actually good or useful, I'm just frustrated

I am actually going to make good on what I've been saying for a few days and reread things
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4415 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

MY SOLVE IS :regional_indicator_p::regional_indicator_e::regional_indicator_r::regional_indicator_f::regional_indicator_o::regional_indicator_m::regional_indicator_a::regional_indicator_t::regional_indicator_i::regional_indicator_v::regional_indicator_e:
I am :regional_indicator_p::regional_indicator_e::regional_indicator_r::regional_indicator_f::regional_indicator_o::regional_indicator_m::regional_indicator_a::regional_indicator_t::regional_indicator_i::regional_indicator_v::regional_indicator_e:
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4416 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

look at how :regional_indicator_p::regional_indicator_e::regional_indicator_r::regional_indicator_f::regional_indicator_o::regional_indicator_m::regional_indicator_a::regional_indicator_t::regional_indicator_i::regional_indicator_v::regional_indicator_e: I am guys!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4417 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

lol
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4418 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

its funny because I think it's the same three people that have used the word ":regional_indicator_p::regional_indicator_e::regional_indicator_r::regional_indicator_f::regional_indicator_o::regional_indicator_m::regional_indicator_a::regional_indicator_t::regional_indicator_i::regional_indicator_v::regional_indicator_e:" to describe me
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4419 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4405, GuiltyLion wrote: seems like a bunch of other players disagree with you (Sleepy,
UNOwen, sheep
) so why didn't you engage with them on that when they posted as much yesterday
"Ya Ali, why aren't you talking to the MAFIA"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4420 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:57 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 4410, Alisae wrote: my duty is to use my position as the person most likely to come under fire by wolves to find wolves and kill them.
I will say this though, truly genuinely

if you are town and you genuinely think that the way you've done this today was correct or successful, you are wrong. and that is because you immediately got so defensive and so antagonistic at the very first person who called you out, to the point where I can no longer feel like I can comfortably or safely re-evaluate on you because your reaction has been so bad

I have said multiple times that if you are town, I would be FAR more suspicious of anyone giving you too much slack, or #hedgeposting around if they think you might be town or not. from an uniformed POV you look really bad here. like objectively. but in my experience, scum are tremendously awkward around soft/incorrect 'guilties' and every time I've tried to show you someone who seems to be giving you a lot of room for benefit of the doubt, you've just ignored me or posted thumbs up emojis. maybe I should have been a little less aggro in pushing you initially, if you're town I'll take that as a lesson from this game, but you cannot act like you haven't been wildly reactionary to a situation where your slot looks bad in a way that has created a situation where we are now enmeshed to the point where I cannot see you as town, and further my flip (if I go first) will condemn you. that's not doing your "duty", that's creating a losing gamestate.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4421 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

my reaction is BAD!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4422 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Alisae »

lol
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4423 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

alright well, I tried
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4424 (ISO) » Tue Mar 28, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4420, GuiltyLion wrote: I would be FAR more suspicious of anyone giving you too much slack
"Ya Ali, don't be sus of me! Be sus of anyone who's doing what I'm not doing!"

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”