compulsive complex Inventor
Pronoun: he/she

Post Post #61 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 2:31 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 59, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 51, biancospino wrote: VOTE: Dragon
not random
Good, no more RVS. Why?
I believe others made it clear already, but leaves a bit of an unpleasant taste. It's latching to Aureal's question in a sly fashion. And weakly reframing the question as an accusation
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #113 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 5:01 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 68, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: like sure, ig the vote is bad? but even then its like, a stretch of what would be considered bad in rvs/very start of actual game? i still dont rlly see why it’d warrant a serious vote. kori also is failing to see it, so im wondering if im just stupid or theres rlly nothing of note there
Just to be clear, it's not the vote per se that I find distasteful, it's the fact that the way the vote germinates from Aurel's #30 seems artificial; it's grapping at a ledge that just happened to be found there.
In post 88, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 79, Black wrote: Out of RVS on page 3. I love it

I don't have an issue with Dragon's nor do I have an issue with the wagon that formed off of it

My only issue atm is HPE's where he says he's on board to vote Dragon but doesn't want to turn it into a wagon?
Oh no.. You finally flipped scum didn't you

VOTE: Black
@Kokichi, this time it's me that is not seeing it. What's the fuss about this?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:23 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 124, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 114, osuka wrote: i just skimmed this game before work and it makes negative sense

ill read everything more attentively later but i doubt itll make any more sense
At the risk of agreeing with you.....I uh, kinda agree.

I fear Ice is being used as mis-elim bait, they do have a style that gets them in hot water, and you kinda get that after playing a few games with them.

I kind of feel Bianco would and should know that.
Yeah, and I kind of feel you should know that it wouldn't be the wisest thing for scum!me to go after Dragon specifically in a game with you lol
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:51 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 138, Aureal wrote: Okay, so... People want to wagon Dragon for his vote, but people also want to wagon the people who want to wagon Dragon, but people also want to wagon the people who want to wagon the people who want to wagon Dragon? Am I clear on where we stand?

@_@

In that case I guess my vote can stay where it is cuz clearly that's going to be the next cool little wagon.

Meanwhile, Mala didn't even answer the question that started all this nonsense. :(
I think you're drawing connections that aren't necessarily there. You're kind of implying that people are wagoning Python
because
they're wagoning Dragon, which it's possibly true for Oclaxian but I'd say not for Bulge; and you're even implying that furtive is voting the Bulge
because
they're wagoning a wagoner of Dragon, which... strains the imagination, and would make little sense since the middle ring of the chain is missing anyway
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #230 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:26 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 218, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 214, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 212, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 211, HighPrincessErinys wrote: You can try and say "HPE you're just trying to trick me by talking about the opportunity you didn't take!!" but it's like, such a braindead easy spot to throw a vote in at, or even prior when IceDragon's wagon was getting going and it refused to join.
There are a million things you 'could have' done. But why did you choose the one you did? And also, do you normally take forever to lay a vote down as Black hinted at?

But most importantly, while I think Bianco has a decent shot at being scum here, I don't think they would enjoy being called a poor sod lol.
This one doesn't see anything wrong with Bianco's posts, and it believes the wagon, for pressure or no, was 1) unnecessary and 2) kinda sus. Granted it probably should've voted you since you were the initiator of the wagon itself, but Black was the one asking me to vote, after all. Part of it was just giving in to Black wanting this one to use it's vote, but still.

And that poor sod could be bianco OR Ice!!! Maybe even a secret funny third option!!!

Pressure is always necessary, especially this early in a game, not sure why you don't see that.

Do you normally take forever to vote as Black hinted at?

And honestly thought my 8 Mile joke would get a bit more of a reaction here.....this makes me sad.

And Oclax, make it easy to read me and join this wagon!
People should really stop indicating which votes are "for pressure". Then they become instantly useless.

What is the point of asking HPE that? Are you seriously attempting to say that it
didn't
take forever to vote this time around, and then sussing it for its voting?
Look, throwing a vote in the hat only after refusing to do twice toward two different suggested wagons is taking forever to vote in my book
In post 208, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 207, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 206, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 204, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 203, Doctor Drew wrote: Also, scum is more likely to acquiesce compared to town.
You mean like how this one acquiesced in the
opposite direction
whilst Black was asking it to vote with her and you on bianco?
Did you just admit you are scum?
That's a REALLY interesting way to read that post.
I mean, you worded that in a very interesting way.
If we want to play the slip game this is lame. But I don't have to tell it to you, you don't believe it's a slip either, or you'd've voted it.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #234 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:42 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 220, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 140, Black wrote:
In post 139, Doctor Drew wrote: But in multiball like this, and if you are scum there is always a chance that the lim-bait is scum. Personally I wouldn't overthink things on D1 and just try to find the easiest path and just hope for the best.
I think I agree with this. Everyone is trying to lim scum D1, even scum
ive been sitting on this post for a while trying to think about it and thought about it while showering, but i still think it comes from town more often than not. i'm basing this off town of salem coven which while i know is not the most accurate thing to base forum mafia plays off of, i do think its generally a good thing to look at since some mechanics do come into play here.

mainly, i think today is the only day scum killing scum is bad, and i think tomorrow its still maybe bad to do so?
Spoiler: three paragraphs collapsed
like sure, both factions can be crosskilled by the other, which is bad for them, and if they target the same person, neither of them kill someone, which is also bad. but the other faction has extra killpower which both sides desperately need for right now bc the sooner the game gets to one side achieving parity, the better for that faction. leaving alive the other people in the game who can kill ppl for you and get you to your wincon sooner is beneficial.

assuming a townie is killed today, and both kills are successful, it's a 6v2v2 which is a so much better position for both factions than say a 7v2v1 bc now if the one of the two goons is killed today its rlly bad for both mafia factions. (if it goes into a 7v2 on n2 with one faction being elim'd entirely, that's better for that one faction ofc, but its unlikely that one side finds and kills both of the other goons at this point.)

theres another point i think is inherent to multiball that makes scum trying to actively kill the other scum bad today too: if you kill both of the other scum today, u have to act like ur solving the game, which, depends on the player on whether this is good or not. multiball is inherently difficult if u roll town, and getting rid of ur easy way to look townie, (trying to scumhunt the other team), its gonna be rougher for u to win, especially if its smth like 9v2 where both the goons of the same faction are killed at the start, or even a 9v1v1.

tl;dr - scum are not going to want to kill scum today, but will act like they're actively trying to find scum. any other day? fuck if i know. its probably advantageous to scumhunt for all sides starting tmrw.
In post 228, usesPython wrote: You voted us before Dragons main being public was known, do you think that mainhunting a secret alt is scummy or townie?

-A
Imo there is virtually no chance that Oclaxian, regardless of alignment, is pushing Python and not actually think they're scum. Not after admitting themselves that fabricating a sr on a townie D1 is a thing they think scum would want to do.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #243 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:31 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 235, usesPython wrote:
In post 234, biancospino wrote: Imo there is virtually no chance that Oclaxian, regardless of alignment, is pushing Python and not actually think they're scum. Not after admitting themselves that fabricating a sr on a townie D1 is a thing they think scum would want to do.
I don't follow. If Oclaxian thinks scum would want to fabricate a sr on a townie d1 then why would they genuinely be pushing me as scum if they're scum?

-Nameless
I can't imagine scum!Oclaxian taking the time to lay it out that scum would want to go for townies if they were intent of going for townies.
However scum!Oclaxian would have, on the other hand, a reason to say that if they were going for a genuine sr; it would help them buy townie points if you flip scum, which they would believe it would be the case
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #246 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:36 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 244, usesPython wrote: Deliberately lying about mech feels pretty alien to me because all it takes is one person checking your work and correcting you to force you to change your position. In this case the extra towncred gained would still be 0 in their eyes after my mechposting

-Nameless
That's not true, in fact you've proven it yourself:
In post 235, usesPython wrote:
In post 234, biancospino wrote: Imo there is virtually no chance that Oclaxian, regardless of alignment, is pushing Python and not actually think they're scum. Not after admitting themselves that fabricating a sr on a townie D1 is a thing they think scum would want to do.
I don't follow. If Oclaxian thinks scum would want to fabricate a sr on a townie d1 then why would they genuinely be pushing me as scum if they're scum?

-Nameless
you're saying it yourself that you don't think scum!Oclaxian would push a genuine sr. So if they
are
, it would be reasonable to consider that towny.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #258 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:02 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 247, The Bulge wrote:
In post 137, usesPython wrote:
Spoiler: Quotes too deep
In post 136, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 135, usesPython wrote:
In post 124, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 114, osuka wrote: i just skimmed this game before work and it makes negative sense

ill read everything more attentively later but i doubt itll make any more sense
At the risk of agreeing with you.....I uh, kinda agree.

I fear Ice is being used as mis-elim bait, they do have a style that gets them in hot water, and you kinda get that after playing a few games with them.

I kind of feel Bianco would and should know that.
Why do you think scum would go for lim-bait instead of actively hunting for the other groupscum?

-A
Trying to catch the other faction taking it hook line and sinker, perhaps? That'd be my guess.

Yeah but like Drew is saying Bianco is scum for going after what Drew considers limbait, my point is that I think scum have the
biggest
incentive to properly scumhunt since it prevents a lim from their own team while also getting rid of a threat and gives them +town.

-A
disagree, there's a lot more town than scum and if one scumteam is picked off early then it leaves all the rest of the townies for the remaining scumteam to deal with. fewer nks means more lims for scum to dodge.
fwiw, just to verify I did run a bunch of simulations and I have too come to the conclusion that scum would rather lim scum today. If we lim town today, EV for each scumteam goes to around 37%; if we lim scum, EV for the
other
scumteam goes to around 46%
(thou don't take the exact numbers as gospel, it's quite possible that I've screwed something up)
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #307 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:08 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 63, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 61, biancospino wrote:
In post 59, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 51, biancospino wrote: VOTE: Dragon
not random
Good, no more RVS. Why?
I believe others made it clear already, but leaves a bit of an unpleasant taste. It's latching to Aureal's question in a sly fashion. And weakly reframing the question as an accusation
I agree that 45 is bad, but I don't think it's enough for me to vote them yet
In post 88, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 79, Black wrote: Out of RVS on page 3. I love it

I don't have an issue with Dragon's nor do I have an issue with the wagon that formed off of it

My only issue atm is HPE's where he says he's on board to vote Dragon but doesn't want to turn it into a wagon?
Oh no.. You finally flipped scum didn't you

See, if you did find bad, but not enough to vote, and you did vote in response to , then you must have found 79 even worse right? So you should be able to point to what's wrong with it, and the answer should not be gut.
I've already asked this to you way back then btw
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #329 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:47 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 162, Black wrote: I don't really think python "main hunting" is AI though
In post 326, Black wrote: Convenient of you to ignore my first point. Using meta as the foundation of your vote is not town behavior
Python's mainhunting was explicitly used to provide meta to base their Dragon vote on. If using meta as the foundation of a vote is not town behaviour, then you should think it's AI, isn't it?

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #545 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:34 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 485, usesPython wrote: Like there's a theoretical way to guarantee scum can nightkill doctor but it shouldn't be in play this game so the chances of nightkilling the doctor shouldn't be greater than 50%

-A
Can we
please
not do the scum's homework for them? Outing the doc is straight up +EV for scum under optimal play, even if they can't agree on a strategy and have =rand accuracy. Optimal play isn't obvious, let's not do the math on this please
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #547 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:43 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 531, Black wrote:
In post 529, Doctor Drew wrote: Pre Edit: Open wolfing is my play style lol
Can anyone that has played with Drew confirm this?
Yes. I'm a bit concerned he hasn't claimed Cult yet /s.

I'm certain Drew actually posted in a very specific way to make sure to ping
me
specifically; I won't elaborate further on why. Drew wanted to talk specifically to
me
to evaluate my reaction more than to the town at large. Take of that what you will, but I don't think it's a specific play that could result from discussing with a partner; I believe it's town.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #549 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:54 am

Post by biancospino »

Yes, but starting Night with a known doc has a higher EV for both scumteam. I did the math.
Also, depending on when it happens, they have a strategy to make a nokill on doc just never happening, guaranteed. Let's not discuss it until postgame, shall we.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #590 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:17 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 586, usesPython wrote:
In post 554, Doctor Drew wrote: Post Edit: Have decided my role based off another player not really commenting on my slot.

Hey python, I interacted with Furt now, so they can't be my scum buddy right?
Can we swap the Bulge/Drew scumteam wagon from Bulge to Drew? This is not townie behaviour:
  • Drew tr's Bulge in
  • Drew/Bulge solve gets pushed with a Bulge wagon
  • Drew starts defending
    himself
If you actually tr Bulge you should be defending Bulge as the town you think they are because Bulge flipping town puts you at 0 risk of getting wagoned, why are you putting all your effort to discredit the Bulge/Drew connection instead?

VOTE: Drew

-A
This case makes no sense unless Bulge is scum. Unless I'm missing something, this should be reason to lim The Bulge before Drew instead of the other way around
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #593 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:39 pm

Post by biancospino »

I disagree. For, if the Bulge is town, you're basically saying that scum!Drew is either actually tr'ing him but still putting up a guard in case he happens to be otherscum -- which Drew would think won't happen, because tr--; or is pretending to tr him, which would make very little sense as we've extensively established that scum wants to lim otherscum.

If you want to kill Drew on that basis, I think that just doesn't work unless he's partnered
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #597 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:55 pm

Post by biancospino »

Idk, If I was scum and tr'd the Bulge, personally I'd take the risk of them being otherscum instead of doing this pantomime. Since the pantomime doesn't look that good in every case, and I'd be decently confident that the bad scenario I'm guarding against wouldn't happen anyway
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #616 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:58 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 583, Aureal wrote:
In post 540, usesPython wrote:
In post 537, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 535, usesPython wrote:
If this is the case then Drew not mentioning Bulge and Bulge not mentioning Drew until now looks really bad

-A
I also haven't mentioned you until now, or Furtive, or Koki, and barely Aureal. In fact, most of my game here has been Bianco and HPE, with a bit of Black and osuka in there as well. Are they all my scum buddies? Are you?

I only talked about Bulge because you(or someone here today) asked me about them. There wasn't much for me to say that wasn't already said, and I repeated. The mech speak post they made was an 'oh ya there was one thing now that you reminded me' sort of thing.

You are attaching me to the Bulge for them not really discussing me, and puts me in a spot where they is no way to defend against that.
Furtive and Aureal are barely playing with how little they've posted, Kokichi was the one pushing the Black wagon so kinda understandable to give them a pass, and yeah it's also weird you haven't mentioned us considering half the thread has just been us getting into arguments with people

-A

Okay seriously, WTF. Bulge I'm not familiar with but I expect more checking of your facts from
you
. I had over three times as many posts as furtive had (and still more now since I'm doing a long day's work worth of catch-up now) and it's clear our ISOs aren't even close to comparable. He hadn't managed more than three sentences in a post! I'm wrecking his sentence record with just this modest post! :P
Bulge? Nowhere in that nested quote is there a post by Bulge, why are you talking to them there?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #618 (isolation #20) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:08 pm

Post by biancospino »

Oh. I'm just stupid, I've mistead Aureal as tho she was saying
Bulge I'm not familiar with you but...

And I've even read that multiple times so idk, I must still be asleep or something
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #651 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:11 am

Post by biancospino »

Ok, I'm going to put my foot down here. I do
not
want a Drew lim today.
I may be amenable to a Bulge lim instead.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #657 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:19 am

Post by biancospino »

Town EV if we mislim today is ~24%. It's winnable.
In post 653, usesPython wrote: If you take a look at the town wins the ones that didn't have a scum lim d1 tended to happen because there were multiple no-kills/crosskills, and with this threads allergic reaction to mech I don't consider winning through nightplay to be a viable strategy

-A
Winning through nighplay is not a thing that makes sense thou? It's the scum that may lose through nightplay more than anything. Unless you hope in the doc, then good luck
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #660 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:20 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 655, usesPython wrote:
In post 654, Black wrote: In fact I don't think your perception of this setup and your reactions to the gambits match up. You claim town has to be very careful to win but in the same breath you are proposing we lim two townies D1/D2 if you are wrong about Drew
What part of "If we don't lim scum d1 we lose without extremely strong nightplay that wont happen with this playerlist" do you not get?

-A
In fact, if you're fixated that the playerlist here don't understand mech, you should be relieved if anything, since that's extra chance that the scum mess up
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #668 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:29 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 661, usesPython wrote:
In post 660, biancospino wrote:
In post 655, usesPython wrote:
In post 654, Black wrote: In fact I don't think your perception of this setup and your reactions to the gambits match up. You claim town has to be very careful to win but in the same breath you are proposing we lim two townies D1/D2 if you are wrong about Drew
What part of "If we don't lim scum d1 we lose without extremely strong nightplay that wont happen with this playerlist" do you not get?

-A
In fact, if you're fixated that the playerlist here don't understand mech, you should be relieved if anything, since that's extra chance that the scum mess up
The only thing scum have to do to win is to not shoot scum, most people I've met tend to shoot obvtown as scum

-A
wtf. That's straight out a lie. 2/2/6 with no doc has ~39% EV for each scum; 2/1/7 even with the doc has 48% (for the 2)
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #670 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:31 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 669, Enchant wrote:
In post 637, usesPython wrote: I will literally self-hammer d2 if it's not Bulge/Drew

-A
Last person i remember who said "IF IT'S INCORRECT KILL ME NEXT" just replaced out instantly after elim go and WAS wrong.

I laughed too hard on this.
Yeah, that was pretty funny. Even all but claimed DayCop and everything
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #672 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:32 am

Post by biancospino »

Ok, but scum don't want to make town lose, they want to win, don't they?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #677 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:25 am

Post by biancospino »

Random lims, except that the doc is never limmed.

Also I'm not really doing an exact calculation, I'm just simulating ~100k games and seeing the win proportions
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #680 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:40 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 678, usesPython wrote:
In post 677, biancospino wrote: Random lims, except that the doc is never limmed.

Also I'm not really doing an exact calculation, I'm just simulating ~100k games and seeing the win proportions
Intuitively random lims and actions should decrease the chances of the same target = no nightkill rule applying (Since it means scum might be shooting people that are scummier than they are), I'll try to finish coding a simulation running on the charisma model and get back to you by the end of the day

-Nameless
There is a specific reason why I don't want you to get back on me on that specific point for now. I'm sure you already see it yourself.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #704 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:27 am

Post by biancospino »

if you insist.

EV with the constraints mislim D1 and ice lim D1 are
FIRE =~ 50%
ICE =~ 18%
TOWN =~ 30%
DRAW =~ 2%

assuming random lims and actions
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #705 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:29 am

Post by biancospino »

*ice lim D2
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #715 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:44 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 713, Black wrote: What I'm saying is...if you're town and we mislim you D1, and then lim let's say Drew D2 and he's scum...that still leaves town with a 30% chance of winning. So why did you say earlier that town essentially loses with a D1 mislim?
Just to be clear, the 30% figure is a weighted average across all the ways N1 could go. There are specific scenarios where the figure is significantly worse.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #728 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 5:55 am

Post by biancospino »

Anyway, I'd like to stop talking mech now. There is a specific thing I think will happen this night if Python is scum, and almost only if unless the RNGod frowns on us. That's the last I'll say on the topic.

I also want to repeat myself that Drew isn't happening today, not with my vote. I have a very strong gutread there that scum!Drew and town!Bulge is not a thing.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #748 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:22 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 734, usesPython wrote: Also we need to be limming the same groupscum today and tomorrow, can the people doing individual scumhunting start looking into what partners make sense with their scumreads and focus on solving for pairs?

-A
I know I've said I would stop talking mech, but this is just kind of egregious. Like you know full well that X/2 has a worse EV than X/1/1, you don't even have to run the number yourself, you can just check the EV project on the wiki (and in fact X/1/1 in this game is even more advantageous to town than montaneous since scum may waste their kill). Why the need to lie?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #758 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:35 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 750, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Is it in his scumrange? Not really sure, never seen it.
This was a game with furtive as scum (well, ghoul)
viewtopic.php?sid=&f=51&t=90328&user_select%5B%5D=36433

It's clearly not very reminescent at all of this game's furtive
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #792 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:17 am

Post by biancospino »

VOTE: Bulge
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #795 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:18 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 790, Enchant wrote:
In post 779, usesPython wrote: Enchant you too, are you willing to get on a Bulge wagon instead of a Drew wagon?

-A
I really don't care k
You don't care because you sr both or because you just want a lim and are willing to wagon whomever?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #801 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:22 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 796, Black wrote:
In post 789, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 787, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Pretty sure also that Black was defending you, furtive...
Missing the point
It's more like you're not making your point clear enough. What about me talking about you did you not like?
In post 772, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 766, Black wrote: And yeah I realize this gives me fishy associatives with furtive if he is scum here but I feel like this information can be useful in determining his alignment
Scum don't know how to treat their non-buddies in multiball...lol

Black's worried I'm the other scumteam
This is pretty clear? It's basically the same thing Python has against Drew, scum!you is putting a guard just in case we end up flipping furtive and is otherscum
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #804 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 7:25 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 802, Black wrote:
In post 798, Enchant wrote:
In post 795, biancospino wrote:
In post 790, Enchant wrote:
In post 779, usesPython wrote: Enchant you too, are you willing to get on a Bulge wagon instead of a Drew wagon?

-A
I really don't care k
You don't care because you sr both or because you just want a lim and are willing to wagon whomever?
Second
That's not a very town mindset. Does Mafia bore you or something?
Idk, in the first Newbie I played our SE (who was our Cop iirc) basically had the same mindset
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #884 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 5:02 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 875, Black wrote:
In post 874, Kokichi Oma wrote: I have nothing against you. You're just scum this game
You said your gut is right 50% of the time but the way you are approaching this seems like you're 100% sure I'm scum

It's definitely personal at this point
In post 882, Black wrote:
In post 877, Kokichi Oma wrote: I would feel bad if you're town, but I don't think you're town.
See you in the postgame then. I'm done talking to you and I will be actively avoiding games with you in it from now on
Can we please not? There is postgame for this. This is franly overstepping the game in a way that shuts discussion down and makes even talking about the you/Koki thing feel undetached and unconfortable
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #935 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:33 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 933, Oclaxian Empire wrote: drew, i need to review kori's notes on, bc i remember kori said they think drew is town, and that makes them think drew actually rolled scum.
What lol
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #939 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 9:41 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 936, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 934, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: i do agree tho, looking at them more closely, drew seems to not be focused on defending his tr, but i don't think that specifically makes him and bulge aligned w/ one another
Yeah honestly wouldn't you WANT to defend your scumpartner in this hypothetical Drew/Bulge scumteam?
Not... really? If anything I'd expect Drew to defend Bulge more agressively if it was a framing attempt actually.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #942 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:01 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 940, Oclaxian Empire wrote: Drel: So what do you make of it then Bianco? I haven't looked at your ISO, nor the game in general, but what do you make of it? Do you think Drew/Bulge are aligned with one another?
As I've stated somewhere, I do not believe that it's any likely for Drew to be scum and Bulge not samescum.
If Bulge is scum, yes, I rekon the assoc looks bad. Otherwise not, and that's a good chunk of the reason I'm so opposed to a Drew wagon
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #944 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:25 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 537, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 535, usesPython wrote:
If this is the case then Drew not mentioning Bulge and Bulge not mentioning Drew until now looks really bad

-A
I also haven't mentioned you until now, or Furtive, or Koki, and barely Aureal. In fact, most of my game here has been Bianco and HPE, with a bit of Black and osuka in there as well. Are they all my scum buddies? Are you?

I only talked about Bulge because you(or someone here today) asked me about them. There wasn't much for me to say that wasn't already said, and I repeated. The mech speak post they made was an 'oh ya there was one thing now that you reminded me' sort of thing.

You are attaching me to the Bulge for them not really discussing me, and
puts me in a spot where they is no way to defend against that.
For all that Python reached basically the other conclusion that I hold, they do have a good point about this. It was Bulge in the hot fire by when you made this post; you really didn't need to defend
yourself
there; 'cause defending your tr on Bulge would suffice. You kind of intruded yourself deeper by taking it as something to actively combat about.

Now, the assoc that Python saw
before
this... eeh, not really too solid if you ask me.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #946 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:47 am

Post by biancospino »

In my mind if Bulge is green you're all but cleared yes. There is also another reason to this but I don't know how to express it other than gut.
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1020 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:22 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1007, usesPython wrote: Bianco we know about your opinion on that but the wagons today are Drew/Python so you get to decide if a Drew/Bulge or Python/??? solve is more likely

-A
No, they aren't? Are there really 2+ people willing to vote Drew but not Bulge?
You're just essentially blackmailing me now. If and when it gets to literally biting the deadline unless I decide to get on one of those wagons, I'll throw my stone
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1023 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:55 am

Post by biancospino »

That's still blackmail. You made it aboundantly clear that you're willing to go along with the gambit and remove yourself from the pool if today's lim flips town. You're asking me to decide to gamble that a lim that I consider worse than random is actually scum and condemn you if I get unlucky, or condemn you tout court. And under those circumstances I may be tempted to do the second and keep my hero tr alive
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1031 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:35 am

Post by biancospino »

See, @Python, if you do any of those things to make a buddy, you need your new buddy to remain alive or you've wasted your time. To which Drew didn't put any effort at all.
And if you do want to pretend to push on the associative, you have to aknowledge that the associative exist in the first place. I really do not see how you think a scum!bulge flip would help drew any here.

In fact what Drew has done a lot more of is sr'ing
me
. I know why he does it and I know he believes it. You'll have to take my word for it that the manner of it is something that would deeply surprise me if it came from scum
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1050 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:30 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 974, osuka wrote: 2. i will lose fewer brain cells every time i read the thread because i can't take any more of the mech talk, please make it stop it's too many numbers my brain can't take this i'm losing my mind. i swear to fuck if i have to read some shit about expected values again i will fucking combust
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1108 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:10 pm

Post by biancospino »

Why you asking, you too wanna hammer before he comes back?

After 1098 it does sound like it could be entertaining
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1110 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 1:16 pm

Post by biancospino »

Know what, sure.
VOTE: Mala, E-2 I think
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1141 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:26 am

Post by biancospino »

Ngl this game's getting a bit tiring, feels like walking in circles. Can we just kill someone already? I'm fine with Mala, Bulge or even Black
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1144 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:33 am

Post by biancospino »

Whatever, all jump onboard

biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1148 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:41 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1145, Black wrote: I don't think town!Bianco chooses the wagon with the weakest case attached to it here

Last I checked people wanted me dead for a meta read that has still not been explained?

Can we not wagon me over something this stupid?
Tbh it's just that we tried the Bulge wagon and didn't work, there were multiple occasions to put mala in enchant-range yesterday and didn't happen. So idk, maybe we just try something else and it'll go through
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1156 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:53 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1152, Black wrote: So you're admitting you're giving up on more solid wagons just because you haven't been able to push them through? That doesn't seem truthful, especially considering we've had lots of chances to have Enchant lolhammer but the thread has been actively avoiding putting the game in that state
Yeah sure I woke up bloodthirsty today. And it's not like I've never tried
In post 1109, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1108, biancospino wrote: Why you asking, you too wanna hammer before he comes back?

After 1098 it does sound like it could be entertaining
Ha, to get the wrath of osuka? Yes please
In post 1110, biancospino wrote: Know what, sure.
VOTE: Mala, E-2 I think
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1163 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:04 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1150, The Bulge wrote: 974 :roll:
what about now?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1166 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:05 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1165, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1163, biancospino wrote:
In post 1150, The Bulge wrote: 974 :roll:
what about now?
" :roll: "
Thanks, all clear now
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1170 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:08 am

Post by biancospino »

Jump in then
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1178 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:16 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1174, Enchant wrote: I don't like python, strange coding language.
come to the darkside with perl
In post 1175, usesPython wrote:
In post 1172, Black wrote:
In post 1169, The Bulge wrote: i made a couple necessary adjustments to my reading/catchup style this game so i probably wont disappear again but i sure would love to have a flip!
Python wagon is still looking juicy
Thank you for waiting until our V/LA started to seriously start campaigning for our wagon, we really appreciate not having the chance to defend ourselves
If it'll make you fell better, unless it's literally you or Drew by deadline I'm not hammering you
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1279 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:37 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1265, Oclaxian Empire wrote: i still think python should die today but there is something deeply primal abt someone admitting they’re not reading a players fucking posts that makes me want to policy them
I get that is kind of offensive but sadly I think it's more likely to come from town; I'd imagine scum would need to read stuff more accurately just out of survivalism, since they almost have to be aware of what they can nitpick to seem like they're fakesolving.

But yeah, fuck that. Admitting to just not be reading the game is almost insulting to every other player; I don't like the concept of policy but here's wathever

VOTE: Koki
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1290 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:51 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1288, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1286, Oclaxian Empire wrote:
In post 1280, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1274, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: i want koichi dead bc i am tilted out of my fucking mind because work, and koichi has openly admitted to anti-town behavior and i want to policy that. idc if koichi claims doctor. its fucking anti-town behavior and i want to policy it.

koichi should die. thats all.
What anti-town behavior? You mean giving two clear mafia?
grim: srry u said ur not reading my posts so im not reading urs anymore
Reading comprehension is important. I thought you were the same as another player so I was reading and thinking it was one person.
In post 1261, Kokichi Oma wrote:
In post 1259, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: bc with python being a system, and us being a system, and me signing my posts i feel like u have to not he reading to not know i am
I have been ignoring your posts all game, not going to lie
Ignoring

Grim signs its posts, so if you'd read them at all I don't buy you are confused
now
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1415 (isolation #61) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:20 am

Post by biancospino »

How the hell is the Day still going.
Can we just kill someone and be done with today? Please.
At this point just vote Koki or black, I don't even care anymore. We need blood to advance the gamestate past this noxious swamp we're in
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1421 (isolation #62) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:14 am

Post by biancospino »

Enchant, do your magic
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1467 (isolation #63) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:44 am

Post by biancospino »

In post 1452, Malakittens wrote: V] Blaine I [/v]

FOR BLACK ANOTHERUGOCIERS
SHES NOT DYRINF LLJBEYE
I think this post wants to say
VOTE: B??? [tbh I'm not sure if it's bianco or black]

FOR BLACK ANOTHER ???
SHE'S NOT DYING [or lying?] OK BYE
/srs, Mala, are you ok?
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1481 (isolation #64) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by biancospino »

I'm not the doctor btw
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1497 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:39 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 1494, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1492, Oclaxian Empire wrote: grim: intent to hammer in about an hour if nobody has objections
Noo! Grim be a buddy(lol) and let me.
I'm almost tempted to selfhammer just to steal it from you
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1500 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:40 pm

Post by biancospino »

You should've voted anyway before anyone noticed, could be a fun little hammertest
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1502 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by biancospino »

And lo, the hammer was finally cast. It was like pulling teeth, wth.

Thou, very unideal, as I'm a VT as it happens
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1505 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:06 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 1503, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1502, biancospino wrote: And lo, the hammer was finally cast. It was like pulling teeth, wth.

Thou, very unideal, as I'm a VT as it happens
Well, that is to be seen.

But, any thoughts on who would be scum on your wagon?
Probably not you or koki, and also probably not Oclaxian. Furtive I really dn, between Aureal and Black I like Black the less
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1506 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:10 pm

Post by biancospino »

In post 728, biancospino wrote: Anyway, I'd like to stop talking mech now. There is a specific thing I think will happen this night if Python is scum, and almost only if unless the RNGod frowns on us. That's the last I'll say on the topic.

I also want to repeat myself that Drew isn't happening today, not with my vote. I have a very strong gutread there that scum!Drew and town!Bulge is not a thing.
Also, since I will not be able to say it tomorrow and if I say it now it will become useless. I'll give a hint and hope nobody catches it until tomorrow.
Iff python is mafia, it's very notable they did talk about a specific piece of mech
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1509 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:32 pm

Post by biancospino »

Because if I say it, then it becomes useless.

Which should be obvious
biancospino
biancospino
he/she
biancospino
he/she

Post Post #1803 (isolation #71) » Mon May 01, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by biancospino »

Thanks for the great modding @Alianna
In post 1773, Doctor Drew wrote: Told you the wagon on Aureal was a good call.

Also this proves that mech speak should equal the death of said person spewing said mech speak.

(Apologies to Bianco and Mala lol)
Eh, not the first time someone death-tunnels me D1 as town. I may just be mislim bait just in general.
You on the other hand were really obvtown in my mind, I don't really get why people was st you over Bulge D1, but oh well

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”