Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:34 am

Post by Ausuka »

I was originally inclined to scumread you for that but then I realised I said the same thing about skitter in that game and she was town so it would be pushing the point of irony to do that
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:37 am

Post by Bingle »

Fuck, I like 869 a lot.

I'm not working more than a 10 today, even if the building lights on fire on my way out, but I'm not sure I'll be able to post before I get home. If I'm still alive I'll prioritize this, and I'll self hammer rather than letting no lim happen if it comes to that.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:39 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 875, Ausuka wrote: I said the same thing about skitter
I'm taking this as a compliment of the highest order and there's nothing you can do about it. Like, lowkey, I think that skitter is probably top ten of players I've ever played with and the comparison gives me the warm fuzzies.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:42 am

Post by Ausuka »

I think ppl are worried about sky being limbait and that's understandable but some of the things she's actually said while here pinged me

Obviously the joke about meuh, uh, kind of felt like it was meant to pile on the pressure against meuh at an opportune time. At the start of the game I thought skygazer's "oh please revote I really want to e-1" was like slightly performative on the note of 'scum wouldn't do something blatantly scummy' - which is *usually* a point I'm fine making myself, but in this instance skygazer ust kinda felt like she was trying to get in on the 'being towny' action and I know from this game she is pure chaos as scum anyway; for example she claimed detective who checked a claimed vigilante
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:44 am

Post by Ausuka »

(Also I think in times where it looks difficult for any elimination to go through eliminations on players like sky who haven't posted a lot are easier to achieve because there's little resistance - sorry sky! I think sometimes people are worried that this sort of 'compromise lim' is more likely to hit town, and that's usually somewhat fair - although I've seen it hit scum before and I think a lot of the time scum just don't want to go out of their way to protect their partners - but like, in this game half of the scumteam don't know if sky is scum or not, I don't think that applies here)
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 2:53 am

Post by Ausuka »

Also like, to be clear I have no doubt that sky is genuinely busy and would not be hyperposting as town and this is not about that, but I think the brand of post where you're like "I promise to catch up/give content soon" is like somewhat more likely to come from mafia? Iirc she did that quite a bit in the game we were mafia together and someone called her out on it. She played in a game I modded as town, where her activity was sort of spotty and I think she made similar comments once or twice, but it didn't feel like she was struggling in the way she is in this game, if that makes sense.

I also think when i was scum with her, she kinda fell behind in a semi-similar way giving not many reads, and in the mafia PT she said it was a combination of being genuinely busy and being cautious to make posts in case they are scummy, and this does sort of feel like that.

I do actually think she stuff she has posted is pretty scummy as well as I mentioned.
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:26 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 826, Bingle wrote: I feel like I've wandered into a bizarre land where everyone speaks a language just slightly different from English. I'd be fine with Drew, cook/sheep, SkyG, Meuh lims atp. I still think ausuka/meuh makes a lot of sense as a pair, and I'm pretty baffled by any townread on either of them. I'm vaguely feeling better about Merlyn from engagement with her. Umlaut feels town in the exact same way he did as scum in Coalition, in that he's being reasonable and actually makes sense, which makes me paranoid. Not a D1, but don't let him near XLO if I'm the lim today.
Join us on Sheep, it's a good wagon. Cook did nothing to suggest she was town and all of Sheep's positioning has been gross today. Like, look at this:
In post 814, sheepsaysmeep wrote: I prefer something like drew/bulge but if no one is interested I am fine to just vote bingle with so little time left lolz
This is explicitly planning a jump onto your wagon while disclaiming any responsibility for the result. If you look at the VC at that time it's obvious neither Drew nor Bulge is going to happen so Sheep is giving himself only one option here.

Also:
In post 824, Merlyn wrote: Looking at the lead wagons, I'd rather lim Bingle than sheep. I guess. A Sheep lim would give so little info. But I hate lims that the best reason is 'we'll get a lot of info when you die!'
As was pointed out later, we get very little info by eliminating anyone. A green flip is actually more informative: on a red flip, the only other player we could get associatives dies with them anyway. So really you should just be voting whichever leading wagon you think is more likely to flip red, and taking the info from a green flip as a consolation prize at best.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:29 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 853, Radical Rat wrote: I think towwl came on a bit strong with a chainsaw before replacing into Drew, who has since mostly just pushed my townreads with reasons of varying degrees of bad.

Cook herself was mostly fine during RVS, though I don't care for the self-vote, especially since she unvoted without voting anyone else, then mostly faded into the background, with the posts she did make not being very good. Since you've been here, the main thing of note's been the readslist, which... doesn't really do much for me, not least because of the misrepresentation on me. While I've already admitted my post wasn't as clear as I'd thought it was, I still think in context it shouldn't have looked like I was just co-opting Firebringer's case, and framing it that way was deliberate on your end.

Plus, no one seems to be actually townreading or defending you, yet your wagon isn't moving much. I'd expect scum to defend their buddy, but I'd ALSO expect them to be opportunistic here if you weren't their buddy.

So I think your partner (who I am guessing is Drew) is trying not to engage and reinforce the association, while the other pair thinks you're too likely to be scum to actually push, and doesn't want to defend too hard in case you go through.
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Black »

In post 826, Bingle wrote: I feel like I've wandered into a bizarre land where everyone speaks a language just slightly different from English. I'd be fine with Drew, cook/sheep, SkyG, Meuh lims atp. I still think ausuka/meuh makes a lot of sense as a pair, and I'm pretty baffled by any townread on either of them. I'm vaguely feeling better about Merlyn from engagement with her. Umlaut feels town in the exact same way he did as scum in Coalition, in that he's being reasonable and actually makes sense, which makes me paranoid. Not a D1, but don't let him near XLO if I'm the lim today.
Did you forget about me or am I just not interesting enough? :cry:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:34 am

Post by Black »

In post 834, Doctor Drew wrote: If Osuka isn't gonna be the giant asshole, well then buckle up dickheads cause asshole Drew is here to fuck shit up, drink your booze, and bang your wife.
HIDE YO KIDS, HIDE YO WIFE
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:34 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 834, Doctor Drew wrote: Ok, you know what?

Y'all are some dumbasses who want to lim Bingle.

If Osuka isn't gonna be the giant asshole, well then buckle up dickheads cause asshole Drew is here to fuck shit up, drink your booze, and bang your wife.

How are they more scummy then Ausuka? Or Osuka?

Sucka's gotta go.
I don't have a wife and I don't drink booze. Try harder tbh.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:36 am

Post by Black »

In post 830, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 828, Bingle wrote: Rat, give it to me straight. Am I the one not making any sense?
I think you make sense, but I also think Ausuka and Meuh are Town.

It's mostly just the vibes, like. I know it means less in this setup, but the interactions feel natural and not manufactured, even though you are correct that the way they're defending each other is weird.
In post 842, Radical Rat wrote: We are reaching the point where we need to start making decisions.

I'd really rather not settle on Bingle, so if you could either sell me on Cook/sheep being Town or join me here, that would be greatly appreciated.
I don't really like these two posts. The first one gives me informed vibes and the second feels like a fake sense of urgency to put pressure back on the lim
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Black »

In post 851, sheepsaysmeep wrote: radical rat can u talk more about ur read on me? I think it's kinda shit
In post 852, sheepsaysmeep wrote: more specifically, I do see why you originally voted cook, but I think youre trying to exude a lot of confidence about your wolfread on me that feels not fully backed, so im curious if theres anything more / more updated about me
I like these two posts. I think sheep is town here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 853, Radical Rat wrote: So I think your partner (who I am guessing is Drew) is trying not to engage and reinforce the association, while the other pair thinks you're too likely to be scum to actually push, and doesn't want to defend too hard in case you go through
This feels like such a specific worldview to have this early in the game. I guess that's not uncommon but it feels like there's a level of confidence here that doesn't seem natural if RR is town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:40 am

Post by Black »

In post 856, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 854, Skygazer wrote: what are people's read on Black? there was a post that pinged me lemme try to find it
Mild to moderate degrees of scumminess
Elaborate
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:46 am

Post by Black »

Ok I just checked the deadline and it's in 1 day, so my point about RR trying to put pressure back on the lim isn't very good. We should definitely be making decisions now

I don't like the Bingle or sheep wagons tbh. I wouldn't mind limming Ausuka but ironically enough I wouldn't mind limming her current target Skygazer either. I think we get less info out of a sky lim though
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:48 am

Post by Ausuka »

Are you still scumreading me because i said something confidently at one point
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Meuh »

Feeling always one scum in Black/Bella and I wanna set my sights there tomorrow but I don't think a lim there is happening today
Not really compelled by the biggest wagons at this point? Bingle is fine I guess, there's like a disconnect between his view of the game and the game itself from my pov that isn't necessarily scummy but his need to make sure it's always rationalized is pretty blegh ( is a bit iffy to me) but I also feel like he's making the game move forward and feels fairly solvy at times + has some good thought processes at times (little moments like I like)
I think Sheep can flip scum fairly often (Cook did nothing town indicative and Sheep hasn't wowed me at all) but I'm also not really actively getting scumpings there and I think Sheep is one of the players who's more readable long-term and I'd rather lim someone who I think won't be
I kinda want a lim in {osuka, Drew, Merlyn} because they're all players I'm neutral on at best who I'm not super confident will be easy to read long-term
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:53 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 868, Invisibility wrote:
In post 606, Merlyn wrote:
In post 584, Meuh wrote:
In post 578, Merlyn wrote:
In post 544, Meuh wrote:
In post 539, Black wrote:
In post 536, Meuh wrote:
In post 528, Black wrote: It makes sense for you not to remember but Meuh coming in with "yeah what" implies she doesn't remember either and I'm not sure why she would expect to remember something like that? It just reads as defensive
I was also in that game, and luckily enough I was ISOing Ausuka there when making the cyclical post to make sure I hadn't imagined Ausuka's 1v1 tendency and Ausuka's spiciest early 1v1 in that game was with... Skygazer, which doesn't really click with the idea of Skygazer WKing her :lol:
How did you know what game Skygazer was referring to?
Inference
Meuh, why would you infer that Sky is referring to the game you three were in together if she wasn't white knighting her in that game?
Because
1. I had already brought up this game multiple times so referencing it would make more sense than referring to another game
2. Scum Skygazer/town Ausuka is a specific enough scenario that it narrows down the possibility of it being a different game a lot
3. Skygazer was responding to me, so it'd make sense for him to refer to that game and to explicitly state if he wasn't
4. Pretty sure Skygazer only recently returned to the site and as such wouldn't have an extensive pool of recent games to have WKed Ausuka in
5. very heavily implies that there isn't another game that I'm not aware of
I can't decide if this feels like too much explaining or not
I don't like Merlyn testing the waters here
In post 824, Merlyn wrote: Looking at the lead wagons, I'd rather lim Bingle than sheep. I guess. A Sheep lim would give so little info. But I hate lims that the best reason is 'we'll get a lot of info when you die!'
also don't like Merlyn seemingly setting herself up to vote

I also agree with and
VOTE: Merlyn
Merlyn flashwagon can we do it?
VOTE: Merlyn let's goooooooooooooooooooo
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 880, Ausuka wrote: Also like, to be clear I have no doubt that sky is genuinely busy and would not be hyperposting as town and this is not about that, but I think the brand of post where you're like "I promise to catch up/give content soon" is like somewhat more likely to come from mafia?
Are you saying this about Sky in particular or about people in general? Because I'm pretty sure I do that a lot more as town because I feel more guilty about not having done more.

I like this string of posts though.
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:55 am

Post by Black »

I think there is something about your tone Ausuka that makes me want to scumread you. Idk...it kinda feels like everything you do is carefully crafted and part of an agenda. It's really not a strong read at all tbh and most of the reason I'm down to lim you is due to a lack of other scumreads

What are your thoughts on Merlyn?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:57 am

Post by Meuh »

I don't really agree with Merlyn's readslist being town indicative in of itself
The content in it is fine, I guess, but tbh the need to have a clear stance on every player I think comes from scum more often than town, townies are usually fine having some reads be nebulous and not stated while scum like to be clear about their beliefs on everything all the time
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Black »

In post 892, Meuh wrote: Feeling always one scum in Black/Bella and I wanna set my sights there tomorrow but I don't think a lim there is happening today
In post 892, Meuh wrote: I kinda want a lim in {osuka, Drew, Merlyn} because they're all players I'm neutral on at best who I'm not super confident will be easy to read long-term
First of all why do you think I'm scummy? And second why would you not want to vote for me or Bella due to not thinking we could get limmed, yet you're willing to vote for osuka, Merlyn, and Drew? Why are those 3 more likely to get limmed today? And which of these 3 are you "neutral" on? It seems really weird that you're willing to vote for someone you're neutral on instead of me/Bella who you seem pretty confident consists of one scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 892, Meuh wrote: Feeling always one scum in Black/Bella and I wanna set my sights there tomorrow but I don't think a lim there is happening today
Not really compelled by the biggest wagons at this point? Bingle is fine I guess, there's like a disconnect between his view of the game and the game itself from my pov that isn't necessarily scummy but his need to make sure it's always rationalized is pretty blegh ( is a bit iffy to me) but I also feel like he's making the game move forward and feels fairly solvy at times + has some good thought processes at times (little moments like I like)
I think Sheep can flip scum fairly often (Cook did nothing town indicative and Sheep hasn't wowed me at all) but I'm also not really actively getting scumpings there and I think Sheep is one of the players who's more readable long-term and I'd rather lim someone who I think won't be
I kinda want a lim in {osuka, Drew, Merlyn} because they're all players I'm neutral on at best who I'm not super confident will be easy to read long-term
For the record I could do Black if the wagon were already there, but mostly because her latest posts set off my chainsaw detector which is a pretty weak reason by itself, so I'd rather not if I have better options.

Will you vote Sheep over Bingle if those are the choices?
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Meuh »

I think Skygazer can flip scum but I also see no reason not to let him live to tomorrow if he is busy and then if he doesn't click with the game boom lim and if he does click with it then we can actually sort him

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”