Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:19 pm

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1474, Bingle wrote: Do not trust bears.
Very true statement
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1474, Bingle wrote:
In post 1471, Merlyn wrote: I do not care about this game as much I do about being on a boat with beers rn
I read this as being on a boat with bears. Do not trust bears. They are wild animals and will fuck your day up.

In other news, I'm happy to give Merlyn a day or two to escape the large omnivores threatening her.
Basically how it's going:

Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1472, Firebringer wrote: i take full credit for this wagon on u.
Inspect me all day
Sounds a bit dirty when u put it like that firebringer
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by Merlyn »

So, I still think Ausuka is town, and if I'm wrong that's just how it is. Some recent examples of towny posts are 1280, 1285, and 1382. It just seems like real solving to me. Plus her number one detractor is Drew, who is someone I don't really trust.

Drew is one of the main peeps I sus. I feel like his joining the wagon on me is in bad faith- I've seen drew case me before, and this is the lowest effort he's ever put into it. (I mean, I do recognize my effort here lately has been kinda low too but I feel how I feel). It feels like he's just sheeping FB without really having his own read on me.

Firebringer...look I dunno. I think it would be kind of ballsy if they're scum and they started with the george bailey schtick, but I've also kind of been buttered up by the funny and maybe that was the point. Going thru their ISO, they've basically been tunneled on bingle the whole time with some brief forays into being wrong about stuff:
In post 574, Firebringer wrote: Meuh is uber uber town.
In post 1078, Firebringer wrote: ohhh doneempire replaced bella
ohh 100% also down for yeeting that to the moon
So the main two things I'm wondering: are all his reads just bad, or scummy? and why has his obession stopped when bingle still isn't resolved?

I'll VOTE: Firebringer for now but I want to look through a few other people too. But not now right now I want cheese fries
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:43 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1452, Ausuka wrote: It would also be funny if meuh tried to get merlyn killed and merlyn killed her in retaliation lmao
wait I meant to say this too, I'm still pretty new but I think I know better than to off the main person casing me.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1475, Radical Rat wrote: I hope our next GeorgeBailey meme is the classic "bear with me" post
https://punpedia.org/bear-puns/
sheepsaysmeep
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
sheepsaysmeep
he
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by sheepsaysmeep »

society if everyone knew that post tags around the post number create a link
Merlyn
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Merlyn
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:02 pm

Post by Merlyn »

In post 1482, sheepsaysmeep wrote: Image

society if everyone knew that post tags around the post number create a link
Sorry I do know that and I meant to but I forgot
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:03 pm

Post by Bingle »

, , and 1382.

Society today.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1480, Merlyn wrote:
In post 1452, Ausuka wrote: It would also be funny if meuh tried to get merlyn killed and merlyn killed her in retaliation lmao
wait I meant to say this too, I'm still pretty new but I think I know better than to off the main person casing me.
It’s actually a pretty solid play unless they’re complete ass at casing you. No one listens to dead townies.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:11 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 1456, Umlaut wrote: Oh derp, yeah why would scum!Firebringer IC hunt and then shoot anyone but Don last night. I guess FB pretty much clear then.

VOTE: Merlyn
Interesting point. I also don't know why anyone would shoot meuh though, he might have had a suspicion on me but also could have assumed i was one of the second mafia. We have to take his word for it that he knew i was IC for this logic to compute. I'll bite however since it's not illogical.

UNVOTE:
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Donempire »

Now that i think about it i think it's possible that just like how the meuh/sky team did with black the other scum team also coordinated for one to vote on the wagon and one to vote outside it. I can't be sure of it since it's a flash wagon, but it would still be possible. If we go off that assumption we have 4 possible lims instead of 6 with black analysis, but on the flipside i think the black wagon is much scummier than the other voters. I'm still not convinced FB is town but i will hold off to analyze other slots.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:07 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 1479, Merlyn wrote:
Firebringer...look I dunno. I think it would be kind of ballsy if they're scum and they started with the george bailey schtick, but I've also kind of been buttered up by the funny and maybe that was the point. Going thru their ISO, they've basically been tunneled on bingle the whole time with some brief forays into being wrong about stuff:
In post 574, Firebringer wrote: Meuh is uber uber town.
In post 1078, Firebringer wrote: ohhh doneempire replaced bella
ohh 100% also down for yeeting that to the moon
So the main two things I'm wondering: are all his reads just bad, or scummy? and why has his obession stopped when bingle still isn't resolved?

I'll VOTE: Firebringer for now but I want to look through a few other people too. But not now right now I want cheese fries
This bit is what i don't understand as well. They posted this after responding to my don't fish for ic post, so if like he said he assumed i was ic when i posted that, why would they be down to lim me? It's either he lied about thinking i was ic back then, thought i was ic and wanted me to reveal by wagoning me, or something else i'm not seeing. None of which are good scenarios. I'll have to think on this some more, but for now i want to iso bingle drew and ausuka. I'm still of the belief of limming in the black wagon.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Donempire »

I don't know why i excluded rat. That's a slot i can consider as well.
Formerly Dongempire
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:58 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1488, Donempire wrote: This bit is what i don't understand as well. They posted this after responding to my don't fish for ic post, so if like he said he assumed i was ic when i posted that, why would they be down to lim me? It's either he lied about thinking i was ic back then, thought i was ic and wanted me to reveal by wagoning me, or something else i'm not seeing. None of which are good scenarios. I'll have to think on this some more, but for now i want to iso bingle drew and ausuka. I'm still of the belief of limming in the black wagon.
C) I want to kill the IC because im scum. Duh
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Firebringer »

my theory of meryln is scum with either ausuka or umlaut feels like theres is holes with them both voting her. Perhaps I should ignore this as its wifom. Or maybe im just flat wrong on the team.

Who knows.

Still think Meryln scum so maybe this shouldn't concern me.
Show

Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:10 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1487, Donempire wrote: just like how the meuh/sky team did with black the other scum team also coordinated for one to vote on the wagon and one to vote outside it.
I don't think this is a thing, btw.

First of all, I don't think meuh and sky coordinated anything at EoD, I think sky was just legitimately not around. Second, I really don't think we know enough about what scum was thinking one way or the other to say there's scum on or off wagon. I think the end of the wagon is {people who were around when EoD happened} and I don't see any particular motivation in starting the black wagon unless that motivation was specifically (Save Drew) which... Maybe?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1439, Doctor Drew wrote: It was obvious in hindsight the way they vote hopped until a lim happened.
This, actually, strikes me as really fake, now that I'm thinking about it. Like, meuh doesn't really stand out to me amongst the other people around EoD for votehopping. And I can definitely see "Well obviously Meuh was scum at EoD 1 for *shitreason*" as a thing scum would post to make it look less likely they're the one who shot Meuh.

VOTE: Drew
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Bingle »

I'm explicitly still okay with a merlyn lim, btw, and will totally jump ship to vote there if she isn't impressive now that arbitrary don't have to work day is over.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Donempire »

Can someone tell me why this site keeps going down, 3rd time i was isoing someone and had to start again because the site went down for an hour
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:25 am

Post by Donempire »

In post 1492, Bingle wrote:
In post 1487, Donempire wrote: just like how the meuh/sky team did with black the other scum team also coordinated for one to vote on the wagon and one to vote outside it.
I don't think this is a thing, btw.

First of all, I don't think meuh and sky coordinated anything at EoD, I think sky was just legitimately not around. Second, I really don't think we know enough about what scum was thinking one way or the other to say there's scum on or off wagon. I think the end of the wagon is {people who were around when EoD happened} and I don't see any particular motivation in starting the black wagon unless that motivation was specifically (Save Drew) which... Maybe?
Here's what i think,

Like i said scum has a good reason to get a flash wagon both to decrease the info town gets and to make sure a lim that isn't them goes through. I do believe sky was afk, but the other scum team must have coordinated, even if not verbally then through shared understanding, to not be on the same wagon as a starter to distance themselves. So in a fb and umlaut team for example, even if they said nothing in their PT umlaut seeing fb run that wagon would express intent but not actually get on the wagon in case of a wagon analysis. Even if this logic doesn't compute for meuh/sky team, i think it's a high possibility for the other scum team.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:06 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 1171, Radical Rat wrote: VOTE: Donempire

The more I sit on it, the more I don't like this. Bellaphant unfortunately didn't give us much to go on, but Don never actually voted Meuh, though he did express a willingness, with his actual vote going to Firebringer until the hammer.

In light of that, it is apparent to me that "I wanted Meuh, Firebringer wanted Black" is a bad faith argument, and even if this setup weren't designed so scum have limited information, Black was never a counterwagon to either Meuh or Firebringer, she was a counterwagon to Bingle, so the argument really only works on the most superficial level possible.
This is also a good post, and why i forgot to mention rat in my kill list last time. The points he raises are legitimate concerns and truthfull. Taking the time to iso me after my claim also makes me believe he is scumhunting town, as i think scum would have either just taken it at face value or not dwelled on it further. The only situation where i'd be wrong i believe is in a rat/fb pairing, where he would gain to protect his scumbuddy and would therefore feel inclined to iso me. Even if that pairing is true i'd like to off fb before rat.

Same thing with the counterwagon stuff.
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Donempire »

In post 985, Donempire wrote: UNVOTE:

I'm fine with an meuh or fb lim today. I'm not sure i'll be able to make a comprehensive case-i'm not sure i should try at this time. And i'll honestly sheep any other reasonable wagon.
Foreshadowing?
Formerly Dongempire
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum