iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:52 am

Post by iambrad »

i dont remember the word, but on most forums analysing why someone replaced out is rulebreaking and universally considered very poor etiquette. plus it's just fucking garbage
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 9:54 am

Post by iambrad »

In post 2074, Random Nurse wrote: I took feel comfortable eliminating that slot. It would answer many questions.

VOTE: iambrad

Yimmy I think is more pissing me off because all he's done is say I'm Scum for BS reasons, and I get the feeling he's just doing that to make it look like he's Town. Could just be tunneled Town, too. I'm more of less exasperated by it.

I think the iambrad slot is Scum. Why else would CS just vanish with no warning after the second Scum got eliminated? It's super-easy for iambrad to just say "lol no, I'm a VT," and deny it. It's bullshit that CS replaced out this way, and I think it's because he was Scum, saw the writing on the wall, and decided to nope out.
serious no no

VOTE: Yimmy
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:32 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2033, iambrad wrote:
In post 2028, the worst wrote: i think the first places i want to look are like; nurse, happy, dragons

second tier is you (brad for posterity), hu tao & yimmy

naerys like, can be scum, but it's in a weirder world than any of those 6.

anyone here on your radar?
honestly, i just did some basic analysis on votecounts and relative nightkills. nothing crazy, i felt like the day 2 wagon had obvious bussing from the weird patterns of all the voters day 1 (all being off wagon) to suddenly being on the katy wagon. didn't look organic, but also the day 1 wagon had clear bussing as well from katy. i'm going to have to read eod to make sense of why this all occurred.

random nurse and happyimhere specifically have some pretty ??? voting from voting each other day 1 off any considerable wagon to voting together on katy day 2. plus the bbmolla kill implies that there has to be a wolf on that wagon with a kill off wagon. bob i think also is equally worth looking at after being on some random wagon day 1, katy day 2, and no voting late into today until he got into conflict with me & my slot forcing the vote.

your wagon is technically a counterwagon to mine as well, but i didn't think too poorly of your slots decision making. present day 1 lynch off katy lynch day 2 etec etc, but since there's only one scum left (supposedly), then it could be realistic your slot is wolf without me doing any informative reads.

dragons looked fine to me, but aside from that, our reads are pretty mirrored. i dunno anything about naerys the name doesn't even sound familiar.
Not much can be learnt from the day 2 kim wagon as it was a result of guilty and the hole day only last 8 hours. scum could bussed scum, scum could of not bussed and there is even the possibility that scum was in 2-4 slots that didnt even get post that day
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:56 am

Post by iambrad »

Who got the guilty? Dannflor?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:01 am

Post by bob3141 »

i did, used my gunsmith action to get if they had gun. Was prety sure they were scum but last day that had been allot of push back against my scum read. That way my push next day would go through.

thats what caused the wagon shift. At first i got run up after pointing out all the signs that they were scum. So i just revealed my guility at that point, was hoping to keep it secret and not out myself.

I would of prob been executed otherwise lol
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

Last pr town game i vig scum n1 and this game i gunsmith scum n1
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:11 am

Post by iambrad »

not bad. explains how you were so confident early.

so you & naerys have veritable pr claims essentially? and random nurse claims bp one shot something? i dont remember much.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:15 am

Post by bob3141 »

They claimed bp miller day one and latter claimed novice lazy tracker day 3 i think

And im pretty sure there is vig in the deck. As i doubt scum would ever shoot bmolla as with kims flip that would of been an easy misexecution. I know i was sure they scum after their hard defense of kim, one of teh reason i got run up.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:19 am

Post by bob3141 »

But ive recently played two recent games with nurse were they were scum in both and it doesnt feel like they are scum here. Plus there push on me feels like it was driven by paranoia casued by think this time i could of roled scum.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:21 am

Post by iambrad »

In post 2085, bob3141 wrote: They claimed bp miller day one and latter claimed novice lazy tracker day 3 i think

And im pretty sure there is vig in the deck. As i doubt scum would ever shoot bmolla as with kims flip that would of been an easy misexecution. I know i was sure they scum after their hard defense of kim, one of teh reason i got run up.
bbmolla didnt seem notoriously scummy after the day 2 eod. you really think mafia kill got stopped and a vig nightkilled? i'm not really seeing this scenario. i'm willing to go with your random nurse read though. really, i'm between yimmy and happytobehere or whatever their name was. hu tao and the political clout slot could be evil, but i just haven't been pinged by anything from either slot.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:22 am

Post by iambrad »

what do we know on save the dragons?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:22 am

Post by bob3141 »

known power roles

Town novice one shot cop

scum odd night rolestopper
scum disloyal doc

____

Claims

Nearys- complex 2 shot jk
nurse- novice lazy tracker
bob- gated gunsmith neigbhour
neighbour
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2088, iambrad wrote: what do we know on save the dragons?

They were the one that flipped leading day one wagon from PC to looker. pc was at 4 and looker 3, at that point they switched from Pc to looker. With deadline approaching they effectivly ensured scum would be executed

Greeting had a few intereactions with them. one was post were greeting ask dragon on their view on civils case against kim. Concidering dragons response it doesnt look like scum asking scum about town read on their scum partner. Feels like it would be unnecessary assoications especially when they dodnt do anything to capilitise on the interaction. as dragon responed witha one line. Felt very much like scum casing if any town was biting on civils read

And generally overall their interactions dont feel s/s.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 11:58 am

Post by bob3141 »

reading back through kim iso i starting to wonder were their claimed town read on yimmy actualy came from. Whiel at the same time kkfc landed in top two town reads in yimmys read list

Greetings landed in the bottom yet it took greeting/looker getting to e-1 plus a day to deadline. For them to even vote that slot. Their only vote all day
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:07 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2077, Yimmy wrote: yeah but there's not a vig is there? if there was i think they would've cc'ed cs, like, a while ago and brad is claiming not to be a vig. i think there's a real chance cs shot bbmolla (as scum) to validate his vig claim since he knew bob would be protected. like it would've been a good move i think. and with the way bbmolla was yesterday it's hard to justify scum shooting him besides rn or cs. or i guess whoever just shot randomly to avoid leaving associatives. that's kinda a cheap way to discount a lead though and i'm not giving it too much credence when we are in f9 with 1 scum left. (it also couldn't have been a shot intended to frame cs cause if that was the case cs could just say "that wasn't me" and it wouldn't go very far i think)
i'm not gonna vote yet though lol. i promised an iso there and i'd feel very dirty if i didn't follow through. tonight!! (it will probably not be super deep, i am busy this weekend and it is long)
It would be better to end this line of conversation and not eliminate the brad slot today.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:22 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2090, bob3141 wrote:

They were the one that flipped leading day one wagon from PC to looker. pc was at 4 and looker 3, at that point they switched from Pc to looker. With deadline approaching they effectivly ensured scum would be executed

Greeting had a few intereactions with them. one was post were greeting ask dragon on their view on civils case against kim. Concidering dragons response it doesnt look like scum asking scum about town read on their scum partner. Feels like it would be unnecessary assoications especially when they dodnt do anything to capilitise on the interaction. as dragon responed witha one line. Felt very much like scum casing if any town was biting on civils read

Bob are you sure about this? I'm reading over dragons' conversation with Greeting now and I just can't clear it.

Neither of them seems particularly concerned with sorting the other. Dragons enters with a sus on Greeting, and Greeting doesn't seem concerned.

They're posting at each other and asking each other questions and answering the questions but I can't see any kind of insight or development from either of them out of the conversation?

Greeting & Dragons can both have conversations with scumbuddies, that's something that's in both of their skill sets. What about this convo do you find clearing?

Ftr im not really sure if I view this convo as something explicitly s/s either. I just can't see anything in it that makes me go "dang dragons is town for this", which *is* something I see for yimmy and you for example.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2062, Naerys wrote:
In post 2056, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2052, iambrad wrote: VOTE: Naerys

awful memory
Sadly Naerys is town despite bad votes. So that's not happening
Bad votes? Should i remind you where on the previous wagons i was?
You mean where you wanted Bob out yesterday?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I guess I never claimed. I'm just a vanilla neighbor.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I think Brad is town and that's a bad vote. I think we go yimmy today
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 2096, Hu Tao wrote: I think Brad is town and that's a bad vote. I think we go yimmy today
can you let me know what you think of yimmy's readlist in 780?
In post 2054, the worst wrote: Bazuf in is like a caricature of a town post on pg4 idk I guess it is fakeable.

I really like Yimmy's reads in for a few reasons -
- I don't think I'd reach the same conclusions but I believe that what Yimmy is putting down is their version of reality, like it's generally fairly cohesive
- if yimmy is town their top tier is [scumbuddy-kkfc, lurker-dragons] and I'm just not sure pocketing dragons is sensible enough to force these two reasonably idiosyncratic reads to the top of the list?
- the second tier is [iavh (who is VOCAL on d1 usually), hu tao, naerys]. It feels a bit unnatural for scum!yimmy to leave the more charismatic townreads out of their top tier when the top tier itself is very idiosyncratic? like I just think they ~believed~ those top reads.
- kkfc is the most extensively note-taken read and it's just a massive hard townread without batting an eyelid. this just feels like a whack way to treat a scumbuddy

yimmy & kkfc's interactions in general early on just don't feel all that partnery unless yimmy committed to starting the kkfcfc (kkfc fan club) or whatever.

I'll do more on this later but someone else pls expand on yimmy

for the record, i think yimmy is a passable lim today, but i think i'd prefer someone in {iavh,rn,dragons}
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

I think that the reads list wasn't bad. But it took him forever to vote greeting/looker despite having them as a scumread. Even when he voted looker he said he just iso'd
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by the worst »

fair enough. i can be wrong on this i guess, i just don't feel like yimmy is scummier than anyone else in that pool.
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling

the worst
Snuggly Duckling

Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:41 pm

Post by the worst »

i'd also rather yimmy be flipped to me being flipped. i guess. lol.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:48 pm

Post by iambrad »

In post 2093, the worst wrote:
In post 2090, bob3141 wrote:

Bob are you sure about this? I'm reading over dragons' conversation with Greeting now and I just can't clear it.

Neither of them seems particularly concerned with sorting the other. Dragons enters with a sus on Greeting, and Greeting doesn't seem concerned.

They're posting at each other and asking each other questions and answering the questions but I can't see any kind of insight or development from either of them out of the conversation?

Greeting & Dragons can both have conversations with scumbuddies, that's something that's in both of their skill sets. What about this convo do you find clearing?

Ftr im not really sure if I view this convo as something explicitly s/s either. I just can't see anything in it that makes me go "dang dragons is town for this", which *is* something I see for yimmy and you for example.
i can see bob's line of thought when he goes into this. you can view it as town v town for sure, but i just don't see it as solid enough to go either way. like, i can easily see a universe where it's just proactive scum play on the same level where i can see them being town. not all wolves will attempt to avoid talking to each other though the nature of the interaction and the carefree posts put me on the same level as bob i.e. not worth voting today especially with the v/la.
iambrad
iambrad
Townie
iambrad
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sat Aug 26, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by iambrad »

did naerys jailkeep someone last night? is there a specific reasoning behind why they're town to you @Hu Tao, or is it just a solid read you have on the slot?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”