Large Normal 244 | Quotes From my Linear Algebra Professor or Random City Skylines or Random Songs: Town Wins!

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 9:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 970, ZZZX wrote:
In post 965, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 957, ZZZX wrote: which means that scum can scum-hunt without faking it, since there is an entire faction out there
this is also a crutch as the game goes on too, because it's easy to look for one faction, but when they have to start analyzing which faction, scum can get caught up in pretty easily. And I think this is pretty easy to place as it goes on with some flips.

While this is true, I also see this as an easy reason to deny players from getting town read who are scum hunting.

In addition, I don't necessarily believe the idea that scum wont hunt as much, and I don't really get what prompted that idea.

I feel you're reaching and trying to defend BBm, but I don't get how that applies to it. I feel like you're trying to pocket them
Ok to be honest
at this point
it sounds like I might fart and you would say I am doing it to defend BBM and pocket them when I mentioned them in one post initially calling them null :lol:

Ok, I don't even know if this is scum Flavor, sounds too dumb to be true.
what do you mean 'at this point'? I only started pressuring you like on this page, and you're acting like it's been nonstop.

This is part of the game to pressure people, and you immediately start going to discredit attempts. Why am I supposed to see that as townie? Explain.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 974, ZZZX wrote:
In post 969, Flavor Leaf wrote: And instead of interacting with that post, and replying to anything of merit with it, you just quoted it and said it reeked of BS.

So explain, ZZZx, what is the bs part about it?
I never mentioned weakening the read on you, or to be fair, the read on you at all (outside of saying his vote in the RVS stage was fair), and then you started going very defensive, saying how you built any positive reads by yourself, and how I am pushing that down, as scum-me would do.

Yet I didn't.

Either quote where I said that, or show how you came to that conclusion, or the other logical conclusion is that you are bullshitting a read to scum-read me because I could read you, or some other reason.

To be honest I don't even know a good reason scum you would push for that now

You quote this and then don't even answer the question.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:00 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Explain the BS about it.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:00 am

Post by TemporalLich »

okay I reread Shrek's ISO and I disagree that Shrek is scummy

Will not be voting Shrek as I am really not seeing how Shrek isn't towny
time will end
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:01 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 971, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 964, ZZZX wrote:
In post 962, Flavor Leaf wrote: in fact, I don't think I've gotten free town read at all this game.

The town reads I've gotten, I've earned through interacting with players and showing my thought process on different slots throughout the day.

In addition to this, I already had ZZZx in my lower tiers of reads, and weakening my spot makes a lot of sense from a scum ZZZx pov.
Ok, If you know me, you know there is one thing I scum hunt with, and one thing I hate more than everything,

Bullshit.

And this post, smells very very badly of that.

I don't particularly care if you scum read me or not, but if you are town, then show me your thought process here, or I am starting to believe this is indeed scum Flavor.

like this all just looks like false bravado.

I have been showing thought process.

It does look like you care if you are scum read.

And it looks like youre trying to threaten now because I'm putting pressure on you.
I have put my point, very,
VERY
clearly.

And you keep evading it, and talking about false bravado, when you know me and how I play, in an attempt to discredit me.

I am
not
afraid, good pal :) I am more than happy to have more pressure on me to move the game along, and to find the scum, and I am beginning to suspect I might. Because your blind insistence here just makes no sense otherwise.

VOTE: Flavor

p-edit I will reply in a seperate post
Implosion: I see ZZZX was
redacted
. For shame, people. For shame.
The Bulge: ZZZX is ZZZX
Get to know a ZZZX: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=58733
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:01 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 977, Flavor Leaf wrote: Explain the BS about it.
In post 974, ZZZX wrote:
In post 969, Flavor Leaf wrote: And instead of interacting with that post, and replying to anything of merit with it, you just quoted it and said it reeked of BS.

I never mentioned weakening the read on you, or to be fair, the read on you at all (outside of saying his vote in the RVS stage was fair), and then you started going very defensive, saying how you built any positive reads by yourself, and how I am pushing that down, as scum-me would do.

Yet I didn't.

Either quote where I said that, or show how you came to that conclusion, or the other logical conclusion is that you are bullshitting a read to scum-read me because I could read you, or some other reason.

redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:02 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 975, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 970, ZZZX wrote:
In post 965, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 957, ZZZX wrote: which means that scum can scum-hunt without faking it, since there is an entire faction out there
this is also a crutch as the game goes on too, because it's easy to look for one faction, but when they have to start analyzing which faction, scum can get caught up in pretty easily. And I think this is pretty easy to place as it goes on with some flips.

While this is true, I also see this as an easy reason to deny players from getting town read who are scum hunting.

In addition, I don't necessarily believe the idea that scum wont hunt as much, and I don't really get what prompted that idea.

I feel you're reaching and trying to defend BBm, but I don't get how that applies to it. I feel like you're trying to pocket them
Ok to be honest
at this point
it sounds like I might fart and you would say I am doing it to defend BBM and pocket them when I mentioned them in one post initially calling them null :lol:

Ok, I don't even know if this is scum Flavor, sounds too dumb to be true.
what do you mean 'at this point'? I only started pressuring you like on this page, and you're acting like it's been nonstop.

This is part of the game to pressure people, and you immediately start going to discredit attempts. Why am I supposed to see that as townie? Explain.
There is a difference between Town pressuring, and someone trying to find an excuse to 'pressure' someone, which is full of bullshit, that's all :)

I do not care how you see me, I am currently engaging with you to read you.
redacted
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:03 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 959, Flavor Leaf wrote: it looks like you're trying to stop any analysis on the BBm from happening. It's one thing to defend, but I think you're protecting them, and it has scum potential from you who wants a possible unaligned scum or BBm to keep pressure on me that way.
Explain how I got to this conclusion?

It's really not that deep, ZZZx, lol.

It looks like you're trying to stop any analysis on BBm from happening. That is the thesis and the conclusion. :lol:

The posts you made leading up to that are the ones that lead me to that.

I don't know what you're expecting/trying to get from that.

If you think this is cap, idk what to tell you.

i think it's incredibly valid and genuine line of questioning, you just look upset that you could possibly get slightly questioned.

I wasn't even saying you were hard scum or anything, I don't really get like more than 60% confidence on any reads on Day 1 ever, yet you're acting like I called you lock scum for possibly questioning you could be scum.

Everyone here could be scum, it's Day 1, and I've town read scum hard on Day 1 before even, why should you get some free pass for questioning?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:04 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 979, ZZZX wrote:
In post 971, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 964, ZZZX wrote:
In post 962, Flavor Leaf wrote: in fact, I don't think I've gotten free town read at all this game.

The town reads I've gotten, I've earned through interacting with players and showing my thought process on different slots throughout the day.

In addition to this, I already had ZZZx in my lower tiers of reads, and weakening my spot makes a lot of sense from a scum ZZZx pov.
Ok, If you know me, you know there is one thing I scum hunt with, and one thing I hate more than everything,

Bullshit.

And this post, smells very very badly of that.

I don't particularly care if you scum read me or not, but if you are town, then show me your thought process here, or I am starting to believe this is indeed scum Flavor.

like this all just looks like false bravado.

I have been showing thought process.

It does look like you care if you are scum read.

And it looks like youre trying to threaten now because I'm putting pressure on you.
I have put my point, very,
VERY
clearly.

And you keep evading it, and talking about false bravado, when you know me and how I play, in an attempt to discredit me.

I am
not
afraid, good pal :) I am more than happy to have more pressure on me to move the game along, and to find the scum, and I am beginning to suspect I might. Because your blind insistence here just makes no sense otherwise.

VOTE: Flavor

p-edit I will reply in a seperate post
what is being evaded?

I also haven't played with you in like 5+ years, so idk why you think I'd have some expert meta read on you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And still, they ignored the explaining of the BS.

lol
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:07 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 982, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 959, Flavor Leaf wrote: it looks like you're trying to stop any analysis on the BBm from happening. It's one thing to defend, but I think you're protecting them, and it has scum potential from you who wants a possible unaligned scum or BBm to keep pressure on me that way.
Explain how I got to this conclusion?

It's really not that deep, ZZZx, lol.

It looks like you're trying to stop any analysis on BBm from happening. That is the thesis and the conclusion. :lol:

The posts you made leading up to that are the ones that lead me to that.

I don't know what you're expecting/trying to get from that.

If you think this is cap, idk what to tell you.

i think it's incredibly valid and genuine line of questioning, you just look upset that you could possibly get slightly questioned.

I wasn't even saying you were hard scum or anything, I don't really get like more than 60% confidence on any reads on Day 1 ever, yet you're acting like I called you lock scum for possibly questioning you could be scum.

Everyone here could be scum, it's Day 1, and I've town read scum hard on Day 1 before even, why should you get some free pass for questioning?
Ok, let me take this veeery slowly because I am getting a little annoyed.

You say:

'The posts you made leading up to that are the ones that lead me to that.'

Quote those posts.

And show me.

Because 'those posts' do not FUCKING exist.

Its not even about whos town or mafia at this point, let me ISO myself, because I am starting to have doubts if I have fucking dementia lol
redacted
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:07 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 980, ZZZX wrote:
In post 974, ZZZX wrote:

Yet I didn't.

Why would you mention weakening the read on you?

It's a by action thing.

Which is 100% valid.

You just seem like you haven't developed the skill to accept any type of pressure on you.

It's annoyingly a common thing.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 951, ZZZX wrote:
In post 949, Flavor Leaf wrote: i feel it has no merit other than 'hard to read' and 'flavor fever'
Its a mix of, people who know you well wouldn't blindly town-read you on the beginning, as its very NAI in general, and I feel he gut-read it to be scum, so I feel its fair (read: Not necessarily a scum trying to force a vote or a push) move.
In post 955, ZZZX wrote:
In post 952, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 951, ZZZX wrote:
In post 949, Flavor Leaf wrote: i feel it has no merit other than 'hard to read' and 'flavor fever'
Its a mix of, people who know you well wouldn't blindly town-read you on the beginning, as its very NAI in general, and I feel he gut-read it to be scum, so I feel its fair (read: Not necessarily a scum trying to force a vote or a push) move.
i think it's just super easy and a coast tactic
I mean, to be fair, that is true.

I just think its NAI
In post 957, ZZZX wrote:
In post 954, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 947, TemporalLich wrote: how exactly is Shrek scum?!

feels like a thoughtful post to me
you can have thoughtful posts as scum. when im scum, im more thoughtful.

it's more agenda based and where they chose to push that has me feeling they were scum, and the types of reads they were having.

Also an overall reminder, while
yes
, Scum won't hunt as much, this is multi-ball iirc, which means that scum can scum-hunt without faking it, since there is an entire faction out there
it's these.

or another thing you could call them is...

the posts leading up to them

considering they are LITERALLY THE POSTS RIGHT BEFORE
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:09 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like I was actively questioning your posts and your read there because

sorry, i do not agree, and you were enabling a do nothing coasting slot :lol:
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:10 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 986, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 980, ZZZX wrote:
In post 974, ZZZX wrote:

Yet I didn't.

It's a by action thing.

Which is 100% valid.

You just seem like you haven't developed the skill to accept any type of pressure on you.

Its because its what you mentioned in your post, Lol.

And yes, I am indeed not the best in-life in general when pressure is on me,
however,
I do not think that is the case here :)

And I do not see why it is 'annoying', if you are town scum-hunting, you should more
happy
that I am exposing myself more. No?
redacted
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like sorry, this is on you. Everything is there, and my thoughts and reads are completely valid.

You seem to get way too worked up over 1 person questioning your line of thought.

I have made it clear all game I do not think BBm is townie. They could be town sure, but I do not agree they are town, so you overreacting to me questioning why I don't like your town read or NAI push on BBm and how it's enabling them to keep doing it, I don't see what part of that you don't understand.

So if you wanna continue, so be it.

Your logic is flawed.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 989, ZZZX wrote:
In post 986, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 980, ZZZX wrote:
In post 974, ZZZX wrote:

Yet I didn't.

It's a by action thing.

Which is 100% valid.

Its because its what you mentioned in your post, Lol.

And yes, I am indeed not the best in-life in general when pressure is on me,
however,
I do not think that is the case here :)

And I do not see why it is 'annoying', if you are town scum-hunting, you should more
happy
that I am exposing myself more. No?
You doing it isn't annoying, it's the site wide skill level of it that's annoying. I'm used to it at this point.

I don't 100% think you're 'exposing yourself' as you say, but it does give your line of thought.

But you're just hiding it with emotional bleed anyways, which is probably genuine, but yeah.

Emotion needs to be stripped back, and then we can go into it more.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:14 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think you just derp tunneled really
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:15 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 990, Flavor Leaf wrote: Like sorry, this is on you. Everything is there, and my thoughts and reads are completely valid.

You seem to get way too worked up over 1 person questioning your line of thought.

I have made it clear all game I do not think BBm is townie. They could be town sure, but I do not agree they are town, so you overreacting to me questioning why I don't like your town read or NAI push on BBm and how it's enabling them to keep doing it, I don't see what part of that you don't understand.

Your logic is flawed.
No, I am annoyed that you have constructed every post I did into me defending, enabling BBM, when out of many random posts I did, It was one of the reads, with ONE line of text explaining that I find it null.

If you told me you hated me reading him null, sure, I'd be like, I disagree, but fair.

But me reading him null is
defending him?
Me replying to your question regarding why he is null, (or why I think his vote was fair, in other words, null and not scum-indicative) is defending him, and my posts have showed that, despite you refusing to quote and show me how?

Lets be real here for a moment.

To be honest I dont know if you are scum or not, I will jump back to the wagon which matters more right now
VOTE: shrek
redacted
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It also looks like you have a huge tendency to assume and project, and yet you still need things to be exactly concise and perfect, and that's just not my vibe.

I'm going to question people. I'm going to pressure people. I'll pressure people I'm town because it's important to reconsider over time and look at things from different perspectives.

Post game, i'll be validated anyways.
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:17 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 992, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think you just derp tunneled really

To be fair, its two-sided, but I agree. Maybe I will re-read my own posts and yours tomorrow morning, I am getting tired.

As for the emotions part, I like to play with my emotions running, people speak out when emotions are involved, people show ideas, thoughts, and information they wouldn't otherwise, Reads can be faked, and so can emotions to be fair, but its easier to find someone faking those.

Purely logical play is boring, doesn't work as well for scum hunting, and just repeating, but is simply not fun
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:18 am

Post by ZZZX »

In post 994, Flavor Leaf wrote: It also looks like you have a huge tendency to assume and project, and yet you still need things to be exactly concise and perfect, and that's just not my vibe.

I'm going to question people. I'm going to pressure people. I'll pressure people I'm town because it's important to reconsider over time and look at things from different perspectives.

Post game, i'll be validated anyways.

I will assume and project, and I will be clear it is so, but if I ever say something concise, I expect to have a concise reason and showing for it.

I never told you to not question or pressure people, me included. I don't see how you came to that conclusion? Or do you not like me questioning your questioning?
redacted
ZZZX
ZZZX
Survivor
ZZZX
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:18 am

Post by ZZZX »

Anyway, I will be off in a minutes, its getting late, I am getting tired, and my bed is calling out to me
redacted
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 993, ZZZX wrote:
In post 990, Flavor Leaf wrote: Like sorry, this is on you. Everything is there, and my thoughts and reads are completely valid.

Your logic is flawed.
No, I am annoyed that you have constructed every post I did into me defending, enabling BBM, when out of many random posts I did, It was one of the reads, with ONE line of text explaining that I find it null.

If you told me you hated me reading him null, sure, I'd be like, I disagree, but fair.

But me reading him null is
defending him?
Me replying to your question regarding why he is null, (or why I think his vote was fair, in other words, null and not scum-indicative) is defending him, and my posts have showed that, despite you refusing to quote and show me how?

Lets be real here for a moment.

To be honest I dont know if you are scum or not, I will jump back to the wagon which matters more right now
VOTE: shrek

I didn't construct every post you did, I constructed the posts we were LITERALLY talking about BBM over it too, which you were.

That's not even up for debate. You didn't agree with my scum read, and you tried to push them as NAI.

That is 100% you defending them and advocating for them against my scum read.

There were like 2 or 3 posts that I quoted we were talking about it.

Idgaf about town or scum reads. It's the energy or momentum behind it.

Fact of the matter is, you NAI/Null pushed my scum possibility of BBM. I'm not even saying BBm is always scum here. But I don't agree with the enabling of letting them coast for doing very little but derp tunnel.

So yes, you were defending them against my possible scum push. That is an absolute fact. I don't care at all if you weren't calling them town.

It is specifically the NAI/Null push of it that I see as defending them against me that I didn't like.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 995, ZZZX wrote:
In post 992, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think you just derp tunneled really

To be fair, its two-sided, but I agree. Maybe I will re-read my own posts and yours tomorrow morning, I am getting tired.

As for the emotions part, I like to play with my emotions running, people speak out when emotions are involved, people show ideas, thoughts, and information they wouldn't otherwise, Reads can be faked, and so can emotions to be fair, but its easier to find someone faking those.

Purely logical play is boring, doesn't work as well for scum hunting, and just repeating, but is simply not fun

No, you are wrong here.

If you're implying I derp tunneled you? Absolutely dead ass wrong.

I questioned and pressured you, and you jumped at me.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”