Micro 1091 - Prism v. 1L Year [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:51 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Oh and you pivoted to Pooky at day start along with GL. Neither of you went for each other. And when asked to give reasons on Pooky you blew that off and now you've changed your stance.

So you didn't have reasons for Pooky scum, right? You were going to take some time to make something up but you didn't actually have a reason to think it was Pooky, so your stance switching there was made up too.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1797, SirCakez wrote: How is 1-shot RB, 1-shot Doc, 2-shot Tracker less believable than two Millers and 2-shot Tracker
Cause millers do absolutely nothing in this setup and the other PRs swing the game in town's favour? We've already argued this like 20 times
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:09 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1799, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1784, Meuh wrote: Whether that's Ydrasse, Cakez or me, there's always a juicier target to go for, it's never one of them.
If I remember correctly you were bouncing between catboi and myself too. I have pointed out, multiple times, that your vote on RH9 did not make sense when you were saying you thought mafia were trying to make us look aligned.
In post 1796, Meuh wrote:Why does Dunn want Luke to claim first?
Why would I want Luke to claim first as mafia?
As it turns out, there are many factors at play when voting. I thought mafia trying to make us look aligned was likely, but like, not strongly enough to define my course of action alone????
Also do note that this was your initial callout for this:
In post 1513, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1488, Meuh wrote: I feel like every once in a while someone checks in and goes “Meuh/Dunn, amirite?” and that makes me think Dunn is even more likely to be scum, cause scum would adoreeeeee lumping me in there and getting me as a mislim at some point (I think Pooky, Cakez, elle, and now GL have all pushed it?)
In post 1504, Meuh wrote:
In post 1497, Lukewarm wrote: Open question to the Player List:

If you were choosing between only Catboi/RH/Ali Slot and Cakez, which would you choose?
I’d stick to Alisae
Looks like not even you believe your point in 1488
The comparison was specifically Alisae vs Cakez, and I had been hard townreading Cakez for a while? You don't actually believe the point you're making here because if you'd thought about it you would've realized, "oh wait, maybe Meuh won't vote for Cakez over Alisae because this new idea doesn't hold weight to Cakez doing townie things all the time"
"If I remember correctly you were bouncing between catboi and myself too. " Also wtf does this even mean here, what are you saying?

You'd want Luke to claim first because you wanted to know whether you were forced to claim PR. There are 3 scenarios here:
Luke claims first, he saw you visit (the one that happened): You're forced to claim PR and are stuck getting CCed by someone else, which is why you were so scared of getting CCed by someone else and eliminated.
Luke claims first, he DIDN'T see you visit: This is the ideal scenario. You don't have to claim PR and you get to stick to the VT pool
Luke claims after you: You're forced to either claim PR or claim VT and risk the chance of getting caught

Luke claiming first just gives you more info to work with as scum and potentially help you avoid having to claim PR (which you were clearly scared of doing)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1800, Dunnstral wrote: Oh and you pivoted to Pooky at day start along with GL. Neither of you went for each other. And when asked to give reasons on Pooky you blew that off and now you've changed your stance.

So you didn't have reasons for Pooky scum, right? You were going to take some time to make something up but you didn't actually have a reason to think it was Pooky, so your stance switching there was made up too.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: (Today I learned there's a 30 smiley limit)
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Luke tracked me to him. That means I do have a power role.

If I were mafia, what would that role be?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:19 pm

Post by Meuh »

I've already answered that question when you asked it before.
In post 116, Meuh wrote:
Spoiler: helpful guide
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:23 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1687, Dunnstral wrote: To me it looks like the mafia have decided to kill me at night and are now trying to convince SirCakez to vote for Pooky in final 3.

Or at least shopping around for the above possibility, seeing what SirCakez thinks
Also this is such a confusing thought? In what world does maf not kill Cakez here lmao
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Meuh »

You should've kept lurking. I'm town and you're scum. The more we post, the clearer we make it. Thank you for helping me out. :D
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1805, Meuh wrote: I've already answered that question when you asked it before.
You said tracker or rolecop.

If I were a tracker, I would know that Luke targetted me, so I wouldn't need Luke to claim first.

If I were a rolecop, I would have no reason to target Luke because their slot claimed on day 1.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:26 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1806, Meuh wrote:
In post 1687, Dunnstral wrote: To me it looks like the mafia have decided to kill me at night and are now trying to convince SirCakez to vote for Pooky in final 3.

Or at least shopping around for the above possibility, seeing what SirCakez thinks
Also this is such a confusing thought? In what world does maf not kill Cakez here lmao
Why is it clear that mafia would kill SirCakez?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:27 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

There was a bit of this day where we were considering whether SirCakez could be mafia. I don't believe you chimed in at his defense.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Meuh »

Oh yeah Pooky paced around the room in panic going "but what if it IS Cakez???" for a bit
I don't really think Cakez is ever getting mislimmed here, though. At the very least not with my vote, cause it's not going anywhere near him
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

I think you revealed your mafia mindset by saying that SirCakez was "obviously" the mafia night kill. I propose that this was not clear or obvious to the town.

Got a response to or nah?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:39 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1808, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1805, Meuh wrote: I've already answered that question when you asked it before.
You said tracker or rolecop.

If I were a tracker, I would know that Luke targetted me, so I wouldn't need Luke to claim first.

If I were a rolecop, I would have no reason to target Luke because their slot claimed on day 1.
As I already mentioned, there's merit in a rolecop check on Luke, as it can determine shot count. Also, being seen visiting someone other than Luke would be kind of a predicament for you, regardless of your specific scum role. You can't really claim protective, because then you would've been on Luke. If you claim investigative, you look real bad cause Luke's already claiming investigative, AND you have to give a result, which would show that you're scum, and/or give more info to town. If I were a scum rolecop, I'd be checking Luke on night 1.
I don't particularly care what specific role you are. Looking at the list of roles, I'll say you're a firefighter, cause that's funny. It's not like this setup doesn't have roles that don't do anything, considering I'm a miller and there's no cop.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1812, Dunnstral wrote: I think you revealed your mafia mindset by saying that SirCakez was "obviously" the mafia night kill. I propose that this was not clear or obvious to the town.

Omg mafia mindset!!!!!!!! SO TRUE!!!!!!
I can't believe I thought that the obvtown player is going to be killed at night, that would never happen :eek: :eek: :eek:
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 474, Lukewarm wrote: I do not think that I am generally very good at convincing people I am town once I am on the "back foot" as pooky put it, and the thread starts being about me (to be fair, this is probably as true if I were scum as it is when I am town).

And seeing as how I hit E-1 already, and I don't plan on throwing myself all into "proving myself" or what ever, so I think I'll just claim.

I am a 2-shot Tracker.

So, yall can discuss if yall are killing me for claiming, or letting me live for being a PR, and decide on that basis.

And I'll just skip the hassle of trying so hard if I am dying today.
They claimed 2-shot tracker here. I wouldn't need to determine shot count.

If being seen visiting someone else would have been bad, I could have holstered whatever role I had as mafia.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:43 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1814, Meuh wrote:
In post 1812, Dunnstral wrote: I think you revealed your mafia mindset by saying that SirCakez was "obviously" the mafia night kill. I propose that this was not clear or obvious to the town.

Omg mafia mindset!!!!!!!! SO TRUE!!!!!!
I can't believe I thought that the obvtown player is going to be killed at night, that would never happen :eek: :eek: :eek:
Again. Pooky was speculating that SirCakez could be mafia, my memory is that I argued that it was more likely to be You and GL and that we shouldn't eliminate SirCakez. I don't remember you coming to the defense of this "obvtown player".
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1815, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 474, Lukewarm wrote: I do not think that I am generally very good at convincing people I am town once I am on the "back foot" as pooky put it, and the thread starts being about me (to be fair, this is probably as true if I were scum as it is when I am town).

And seeing as how I hit E-1 already, and I don't plan on throwing myself all into "proving myself" or what ever, so I think I'll just claim.

I am a 2-shot Tracker.

So, yall can discuss if yall are killing me for claiming, or letting me live for being a PR, and decide on that basis.

And I'll just skip the hassle of trying so hard if I am dying today.
They claimed 2-shot tracker here. I wouldn't need to determine shot count.

If being seen visiting someone else would have been bad, I could have holstered whatever role I had as mafia.
Luke can just lie though
Like townies do that sometimes, it's often good to do to trick the mafia (as Luke has said himself), but clearly you haven't heard of it since you claimed 1-shot in a situation where it would be bad to do that as town!!
and if it's between 0 info and getting confirmation of Luke's shot count, I don't think it's unreasonable to pick the second option. and that's all in the world that you're a rolecop, you could be anything, there's loads of roles out there (and tbh the fact you're honing down on this probably indicates you're not rolecop?)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:47 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 1613, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1607, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: yo cakeboi and dunny where r u two on who we yeet today if you two actually want to hold hands and believe in each other
I am still thinking Meuh and GuiltyLion is the most likely.
Truly a staunch defence, thank you for saving the town
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 1:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

Luke can lie and be what, a 3-shot tracker? Why does that matter enough to risk getting tracked if I am mafia?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1565, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: Dunnstral do you still have cakes as town
In post 1566, Dunnstral wrote: Yeah, right now I am leaning towards it being Meuh and GuiltyLion
In post 1574, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1567, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: which one do you want to yeet first
In post 1568, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: and why is Cakez like very town to you
Ideally we figure out the game today and the order doesn't matter. With that said I prefer voting for Meuh.

SirCakez had no reason to claim 1-shot rb and I think their role makes sense in the setup. Also I see Meuh and GL as more scummy.
In post 1575, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1569, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: the way I see the game is;

there must be at least one town in Dunnstral/Cakes because there's no way the setup is a two shot tracker + 2 millers in a micro that's just too weak.

so if one of dunnstral/cakes is mafia, as long as the other one who is town believes that person is town - we have basically lost because they tight.

if dunnstral is mafia, cakes won't vote him, if cakes is mafia, dunnstral won't vote him.

so disregarding those game states because those are loss states - our only chance to win is if dunn/cakes both town

then that's just me pointing at GL/Meuh and each of GL/Meuh pointing at the other 2

which means Cakes/Dunnstral need to agree on a solution of which person between the three of me/gl/meuh is town.

personally I'm not sure if Cakes/Dunnstral are T/T its a bit sketch to me and I've wavered on one side or the other but I'm willing to pass it to the incredible duo and let them make the decision.
I am willing to listen to arguments for why SirCakez is mafia. I personally don't think that mech-related arguments are going to change my mind as I am stubborn and believe what I believe. Right now I see Meuh/GL as more likely than SirCakez, do you think that pair is unlikely?
In post 1578, Dunnstral wrote: Pooky if it were SirCakez would they be with Meuh or GuiltyLion?
In post 1613, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1607, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: yo cakeboi and dunny where r u two on who we yeet today if you two actually want to hold hands and believe in each other
I am still thinking Meuh and GuiltyLion is the most likely.
In post 1618, Dunnstral wrote: There is a chance that you are making the final decision in limlo between Guiltylion and either SirCakez or I
In post 1648, Dunnstral wrote: VOTE: Meuh
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:03 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

yo if we're all arguing about who is guiltylion's teammate

why dont we just lim guiltylion
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:04 pm

like Dunnstral is saying its GuiltyLion + Meuh

and Meuh is saying its GuiltyLion + Dunnstral

why dont we just yeet GuiltyLion and punt the Meuh/Dunnstral thing to tommorrow
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:04 pm

i dont mean move your votes around

just as a hypothetical

does it make sense to finally yeet our tiger criminal
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sat Sep 23, 2023 2:06 pm