Townie
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 4:52 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 465, Kop wrote:
In post 164, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 162, Random Nurse wrote:
Nautical Dawn:
I DO find it curious why she placed her vote there, devoid of reasoning, and has left it there ever since. I wonder if she's lining up lims, considering she's already mentioning who she's wanting to lim Day 2.
I put it there as a joke and didn’t bother to move it because I haven’t decided where I want to vote for real. I can unvote for now though.

UNVOTE:

Took me a minute to figure out where you got the Day 2 thing, by “tomorrow” I meant irl-tomorrow and not D2.

I don't like this unvote manner, it feels too much like trying to appease.
What am I supposed to do when someone points out I've left my vote on from RVS? Leave it there as an OMGUS for the null-scum read? (not seriously suggesting I or anyone would do that, just saying, what reason do I have to not unvote there?)
In post 465, Kop wrote:
In post 174, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 172, Flavor Leaf wrote: Why THS over Nuclear if you scum read them both?
I scumread them about equally, THS is just where my focus is right now, plus they haven't had much pressure yet and I'm curious how they react to it.

If you scum read them equally, surely you push all slots in order to try gain a better read, rather than sitting on one waiting to see how they react to pressure?
I'll just quote myself from earlier.
In post 316, Nautical Dawn wrote: I didn't say too much because I felt a lot of it had already been addressed, but the main thing raising questions for me was this.
In post 96, Nuclear Gandhi wrote:
In post 94, Flavor Leaf wrote: But sense I was thinking about possible scum Bugspray, you moving from Bugs to focusing on me is a solid scum/scum move
Was this part of your original thinking?
To be frank, this feels like an added rationalization to a previous OMGUS reaction.
(not sure what it means in terms of AI to be completely honest)
What reason does Nuke have to assume that that piece of thinking was made up after the fact? It's a weird (and yes, forced-looking imo) accusation to make, and Nuke never gives a good explanation for why he thinks that in those 2-3 pages of arguing.
Basically, I felt a lot of the issues with Nuke had already been brought up and there wasn't much more to say. Even though the strength of the scumreads was equal at the time, I had more to say about THS and I also thought I could get more out of pushing him.
In post 465, Kop wrote:
In post 304, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 185, TheHoldSteady wrote:
In post 151, Nautical Dawn wrote:
In post 48, Skellen wrote:
In post 45, TheHoldSteady wrote: You all are looking at this at the wrong angle. I was scraping at something to help us get out of RVS because everything posted before the table told us absolutely nothing.

I saw someone else voted RN before me, but I didn't realize it was the same person voting twice. That's why I was like "RN is already at E-2, I'd better unvote to make sure we don't end this prematurely."
Figured that you counted both bugspray votes, my question was more concerning what made you think RN could have gotten voted out already at page 2 at alleged E-2? Felt iffy with bugspray's vote or something else?

It's just a bit odd that you said like three times on this page how you have to scrape something to get out of RVS when you did the instant backwards roll, even doubling down with which kind of weakened your attempt immediately.
+town and I like what you're getting at here. Once is nothing out of the ordinary, three times is overkill.
This is bewildering to me

You all kept asking "THS, why the table?" and I kept re-explaining and then I'm scum for explaining it too much?
In post 219, TheHoldSteady wrote: I don't know what differently you want me to have done here. Dawn's only case against me was that I responded to the same question three different people asked me three times? That I stopped your seemingly incorrect push on Nuke and asked the people who weren't contributing to post so we had more content? Should I have just ignored the repeated questions? What difference would that have made?
I don't scumread you for "explaining it too much," I scumread you because you made a series of posts that looked to me like you were overly concerned with looking towny.

You've also made it out like a bunch of people were questioning you when that's not what happened. For example, all I said was that the table was NAI, but the response was this:
In post 47, TheHoldSteady wrote: It might not be but you have to start somewhere or else we're going to waste several days not doing anything.
This response feels defensive as you've already explained your view and my post wasn't even saying anything about you.

I guess the timing of kind of looks like it was directed at you? Did you think it was? It wasn't. It makes a little more sense if you did think that though.
In post 230, TheHoldSteady wrote: Dawn's case was basically "hmm, doing TOO MANY town things here"

Like God, I'm scum read for knowing what I need to do to win the game.

It was a laughably weak case and I think you're scum for calling it good.
Literally no one bases a scumread on "they did too many town things" and this isn't a good-faith representation of my case even if you are town.

What does towny look like? I've seen cases pushed based on he's trying to hard to look towny and it's not a good enough reason for me personally to think their scum because they are trying too hard to look towny.
I thought they were trying to make a show of pushing the game out of RVS, which I have seen townread before.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:04 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

THS kill makes FL look pretty good fmPOV. Skellen and I would probably have supported a vote there, and then he'd only need one more to get the mislim off. I don't think Skellen is scum so scum!FL would probably have a buddy that can be the fourth. No real need to kill there.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:14 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

Not a super strong read since Kop wasn't fully caught up, but looks like Kop is setting up to be able to vote any of {bugspray, THS, Enchant} depending on what people go towards.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

For me, I think today is Enchant or Random. You know where I prefer, there are some scenarios with the combination of ND/Skellen/Kop, but I’m comfortable enough with ND, and to an extent Skellen right now.

Kop is fine enough, and their solve is a possible solve for me too.

Nautical i expected as scum would put me in a POE, and I kind of feel the same thing but in reverse.

RN saying 2 out of 3 scum on Holdsteady just looks rough.

The difference between RN town reading THS and Kitty town reading them is with Kitty, Kitty came off really genuine, focusing on the slot itself, and RN umbrella’d scum and possibly looked for pushes.

If RN is town, we’re in a rough spot this game.

ND/Skellen is my tinfoil because of that, but THS kill really makes me feel that I’m just being paranoid with it, and Occam’s Razor is they’re both town.

Kop might just be right with Enchant/RN.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: FL

Talks, talks, posts opinions, yet in fact it's all worthless.

1vs1.
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’m going back and forth a lot, and my gut is pretty good when it comes to RN, and Enchant for that matter, which is points for Enchant town, but idk, I feel they’d be able to swoop around me some time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 504, Enchant wrote: VOTE: FL

1vs1.
Sure. This makes it easier.

VOTE: Enchant
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:31 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

Was just about to ask you where you were seeing TMI.
Definitely at least 1 in {RN, Enchant, Kop}, if not 2. I'll re-read Kitty to see if I can rule that out or not.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think Enchant just outed themselves.

They can’t help but try and challenge me when they’re scum, and like, they have to challenge or it’s just gg for scum probs.

Best case scenario, they get to misfade me, then move onto Kop/RN, whichever isn’t their teammate.
Nautical Dawn
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Nautical Dawn
She/Her
Townie
Townie

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:36 pm

Post by Nautical Dawn »

In post 504, Enchant wrote: VOTE: FL

1vs1.
I realize my townread there requires some assumptions, but I don't think he kills THS. What do you think of my read?

P-edit: Yeah, it looks pretty bad. I'm going to read some ISOs before I cast my own vote though.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like, i was kind of just waiting for someone to come after me.

I feel like scum have to come after me here.

I expected RN to come after me, and then ND.

Enchant did come after me when they replaced in, but they likely couldn’t handle the smoke and needed to let it cool.

I really do feel Holdsteady was killed in a “prove FL wrong” kind of fashion, and I think Enchant just showed their hand
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:44 pm

Post by Enchant »

Flavor Leaf as mafia posts many, but value of these is low in attempt to dominate thread, not provide and further game. There's like how many designated letters that i am town yet it's seriously considering to vote me. Out of everyone (yes it's why me in disguise, laugh). He doesn't pressure anything, he just posts. He only voted me in response that i voted him.
And defends Kitty hard. I have no idea why, maybe to frame.

Naturally i have sanity to realise i am not going to win this day.
You also probably gonna forget whole thing next day, but atleast i can flex about it after game.

If FL is actual town. Then well, we doomed. Not first time, aye?
Wizard-Mercenary

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:47 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think it’s completely telling that the second I start to dip with my Enchant town read, they come after me.

They chopped me constantly in Blood In Utopia, and then they chopped a watcher gambit I pulled and got outed as scum there in the process.

Scum Enchant has to challenge me on a playstyle level and an objective level here.

Enchant/RN feels likely.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 511, Enchant wrote: Flavor Leaf as mafia posts many, but value of these is low in attempt to dominate thread, not provide and further game. There's like how many designated letters that i am town yet it's seriously considering to vote me. Out of everyone (yes it's why me in disguise, laugh). He doesn't pressure anything, he just posts. He only voted me in response that i voted him.
And defends Kitty hard. I have no idea why, maybe to frame.

Naturally i have sanity to realise i am not going to win this day.
You also probably gonna forget whole thing next day, but atleast i can flex about it after game.

If FL is actual town. Then well, we doomed. Not first time, aye?
I pushed Holdsteady and you all day yesterday. This is factually untrue.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

And then even last page, I got accused of tunneling (i don’t believe I was)

You’re twisting a narrative hard here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Enchant claims i wasn’t providing anything, but both Kop and ND supported aspects of what I was pressuring.

We have one page and day just started, and you’re upset I’m not tunneling someone basically?

RN claimed I was tunneling them, so how does one of you think I’m tunneling and the other think I’m doing nothing.

I’m also actively going through and double checking to see if I have any gaps, and there are plenty of gaps.

Your timing right when I start to go over worlds where you are town just outs you.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:07 pm

Post by Enchant »

If anyone have questions to me, go ahead, but i know i lose this day.

Just don't catch gold fish disease after this day, and kill him next.
Wizard-Mercenary

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I will flip town.

You just want me to be scum here if you’re town. Either way, I think you’re either scum or gonna lose the game for town town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:13 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

It’s kind of a Hail Mary play because you’re now splitting the focus from RN to RN and You, which makes it harder to eliminate one of you.

We should have eliminated you yesterday, but you helped lead the Bugspray wagon.

Im most interested in Skellen’s position here.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 6:33 pm

Post by Enchant »

Blah blah blah.

Of course i was prime candidate (and it was me at E-1, not Steady, that's bastard game with mod lies in Votecounts), yet with some virtue and scum manipulation i framed bugspray and fooled town
In following to kill PR. And killed other player i townread to further dig me in the hole. Then i go in 1vs1 with most posting townie, for Refuge in Audacity points, win this flawlessly and of course get away with it. Then mafia will win, i get scummy for this play and turn my game over to become politician so my talent will not be wasted.

That's version FL propose. You know that it can't be truth but if you think so, hey?
Wizard-Mercenary

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I think that’s twisted to fit your push, but it’s a good defense.

Biggest issue is, it just ain’t me.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:09 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 431, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 1.07

TheHoldSteady (4):
Nautical Dawn, Skellen, Enchant, Flavor Leaf
Enchant (2):
KittyTacky, TheHoldSteady
Random Nurse (1):
bugspray

Not Voting (2):
Random Nurse, Kop

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-10-05 20:00:00).
And this very much looks like HoldSteady at E-1, not you.

It’s possible you hit it, though, but i don’t remember it ever passing over E-2.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Regardless, this 1v1 should be good for reads overall.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:42 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 144, TheHoldSteady wrote: I'm not convinced this isn't town vs. town. I think there's a good chance that the scum is in the part of this table that hasn't said much yet.
If you are town, Ench, it’s possible Holdsteady got killed to not encourage you and I as TvT.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Sat Oct 07, 2023 8:01 pm

Post by Enchant »

I have feeling it's not higher purpose and just fear that Steady can be PR (and thus reflect accusations) considering resistance to claim from Steady.

And obviosly to make me look bad.

Or make pushers of Steady look bad.

Or they tossed dice and killed on random, literally what i would do as mafia.

So i won't really bother with it it can be anything.
Wizard-Mercenary

Return to “Completed Micro Normal Games”