Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 6:34 pm

Post by Altaria »

kyouko can we get a list of your reads?
It has a kind disposition, but if it's provoked, it will threaten opponents with shrill cries before attacking them without mercy
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:21 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

I am actually amazed that people wanted to hammer me without even letting me claim. Do you know that you can lose a PR like that?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:21 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

I don't think I'm in claim range now though
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

I think gob is scum.

I don't think Drew is scum, but if he is the gera does have some partner equity.

Anyway, VOTE: gob
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:27 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

Also to those meta-scumreading me, I have no idea how you got to that conclusion. I'm usually very chaotic with my reads as scum, which I don't really feel I have been this game, at all.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 7:31 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 399, Altaria wrote:
In post 397, Hu Tao wrote: I'm also starting to get sus of Gob but I'm not sure why.
same but my read is based on the game of his i was reading the other day. he was scum with gamma and tried to act like he was ok limming them but he kept saying LAMIST stuff like "let's not hammer early" and "i think it's best we wait". i think if dragon flips scum then that could implicate gob somewhat but its not a sure thing
Lol I agree with the take that he's playing like that game, but I am pretty sure he was resisting wagon on town as well.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:04 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Ok, I've gone back and re-read and actually forced myself to understand some of the minutiae of some of the interactions that I glazed over while V/LA. Specifically stuff like the Altaria/Umlaut "drew read" stuff and the gob/Hu Tao reads and OMGUS accusations.

I find a lot of that stuff to generally be early RVS or RVS adjacent reaches for early reads.

In my previous few posts I felt I was seeing a different gob in this game. I think I am changing my mind about that. Reading his response to the drew open wolfing and his 'can't remember' why he was scum reading people and waffling around actually reminds me a lot of Large 245 where he was scum. He similarly was wildly flopping around and didn't appear to be fully reading or comprehending the game state in that game and afterwards when reading the Scum PT he was actually doing a great job keeping the town off balance in that game. I'll say at this point I won't say he must be scum then, but I am not going to claim he's different and say he's town. Since I have no town game to compare him too I just can't be sure he isn't always like this.

Similarly, DE feels very similar in this game as he did in Open 890 to me. Aliana already pointed out some of his similar posts from that game. He also posted more actively and confidently in that game which I think I am also seeing here.

Since I am going off meta vibes, I am also seeing a different Hu Tao here than her town presence in Large 245.

In light of not having any completed personal games with these players that would give me a contrasting alignment meta on them, I am not fully comfortable basing reads on them, but I think these 3 are my stronger scum reads at the moment, Dragon probably being the biggest. The interaction with Drew really pinged me.
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:19 pm

Post by Celebloki »

In light of that, I'm going to put Dragon at E-1.

VOTE: DragonEater70
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:31 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

VOTE: Dragon
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:32 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 406, Celebloki wrote: Ok, I've gone back and re-read and actually forced myself to understand some of the minutiae of some of the interactions that I glazed over while V/LA. Specifically stuff like the Altaria/Umlaut "drew read" stuff and the gob/Hu Tao reads and OMGUS accusations.

I find a lot of that stuff to generally be early RVS or RVS adjacent reaches for early reads.

In my previous few posts I felt I was seeing a different gob in this game. I think I am changing my mind about that. Reading his response to the drew open wolfing and his 'can't remember' why he was scum reading people and waffling around actually reminds me a lot of Large 245 where he was scum. He similarly was wildly flopping around and didn't appear to be fully reading or comprehending the game state in that game and afterwards when reading the Scum PT he was actually doing a great job keeping the town off balance in that game. I'll say at this point I won't say he must be scum then, but I am not going to claim he's different and say he's town. Since I have no town game to compare him too I just can't be sure he isn't always like this.

Similarly, DE feels very similar in this game as he did in Open 890 to me. Aliana already pointed out some of his similar posts from that game. He also posted more actively and confidently in that game which I think I am also seeing here.

Since I am going off meta vibes, I am also seeing a different Hu Tao here than her town presence in Large 245.

In light of not having any completed personal games with these players that would give me a contrasting alignment meta on them, I am not fully comfortable basing reads on them, but I think these 3 are my stronger scum reads at the moment, Dragon probably being the biggest. The interaction with Drew really pinged me.
What is the difference?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:32 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Meta is so silly, people say I act differently every game it is so funny :lol:
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:37 pm

Post by Celebloki »

tbh, the only difference is that you're posting in this game. I'm not saying it's a major difference, just that it's different. I do acknowledge you were V/LA, but who knows, maybe you were just a bored VT in Large 245 and in this one you got a scum role pm and are now all jazzed up to play. I'm not ready to champion a wagon on you, but I am going to be more dubious of you.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:45 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Caught me. I got that juicy scum role pm :twisted:
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:54 pm

Post by Altaria »

In post 411, Celebloki wrote: tbh, the only difference is that you're posting in this game. I'm not saying it's a major difference, just that it's different. I do acknowledge you were V/LA, but who knows, maybe you were just a bored VT in Large 245 and in this one you got a scum role pm and are now all jazzed up to play. I'm not ready to champion a wagon on you, but I am going to be more dubious of you.
i feel like this type of read is more likely to come from town even though i don't really agree with it
It has a kind disposition, but if it's provoked, it will threaten opponents with shrill cries before attacking them without mercy
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:54 pm

Post by Altaria »

i feel good about celebloki
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 8:55 pm

Post by Celebloki »

In post 412, Hu Tao wrote: Caught me. I got that juicy scum role pm :twisted:

See, there you go admitting to getting a scum role PM just like you did in 245. Maybe you are town after all.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:51 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 401, DragonEater70 wrote: I am actually amazed that people wanted to hammer me without even letting me claim. Do you know that you can lose a PR like that?
just dont claim
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:54 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 395, Aliana wrote: I don't think anyone is obv!maf though.
by day 3 i am always obvious if i am mafia. but not day 1
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 12:56 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 380, gob wrote: I am pretty nai on Umlaut. Dragoneater I feel over explains themselves too much. Which is a sign of mafia.

ACTUALLY WITH THIS SAID

UNVOTE: Dragoneater[/unote]

We should actually keep Dragon Eater alive and instead vote someone else. DragonEater can be shot at night or something.
But generally it's bad practice to vote off the obv-wolf Day 1, since it makes the other ones harder to catch.
this is an awful post. and not just due to formatting

naughty point
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 400, Altaria wrote: kyouko can we get a list of your reads?
I don't feel strongly enough about anything to leave it behind during twilight in case of my death, with the exception of my Drew SR which is known at this point.

I think Dragon is flipping town here and if he comes up scum I'll need to reevaluate.
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 3:20 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Also we blazin it
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 5:20 am

Post by gob »

In post 396, Altaria wrote:
In post 391, gob wrote:
In post 382, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 380, gob wrote: I am pretty nai on Umlaut. Dragoneater I feel over explains themselves too much. Which is a sign of mafia.

ACTUALLY WITH THIS SAID

We should actually keep Dragon Eater alive and instead vote someone else. DragonEater can be shot at night or something.
But generally it's bad practice to vote off the obv-wolf Day 1, since it makes the other ones harder to catch.
Are you literally saying that voting scum on D1 is a bad town strat??
It depends on the setup, generally. The idea is that if you keep obv!maf alive to spew the other and anti-spew others.
why do you think dragon is obvious scum from your pov
I wouldn't say dargon is obvious scum. But its more like they're likely scum and it's better to keep those players around so they spew others one way or the other.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:16 am

Post by T3 »

Day 1 VC 6:

DragonEater70 (5 [E-1]): Doctor Drew, Altaria, geraintm, Hu Tao, Celebloki
Umlaut (2): ssbm_Kyouko, Aliana
Doctor Drew (1): Umlaut
gob (1): DragonEater70

Not voting (1): gob

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2023-11-29 15:16:00).

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to eliminate and 5 to no eliminate.

MOD NOTES:
Altaria
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Altaria
She/Her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:26 am

Post by Altaria »

In post 421, gob wrote:
In post 396, Altaria wrote:
In post 391, gob wrote:
In post 382, Doctor Drew wrote:

ACTUALLY WITH THIS SAID

Are you literally saying that voting scum on D1 is a bad town strat??
It depends on the setup, generally. The idea is that if you keep obv!maf alive to spew the other and anti-spew others.
why do you think dragon is obvious scum from your pov
I wouldn't say dargon is obvious scum. But its more like they're likely scum and it's better to keep those players around so they spew others one way or the other.
no. i think you should declare intent to hammer so dragon can claim
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Nov 26, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Umlaut »

In post 401, DragonEater70 wrote: I am actually amazed that people wanted to hammer me without even letting me claim. Do you know that you can lose a PR like that?
What people?
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”