Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Sorry I really don't want to read the walls right now. I'll do it Soon. Or I might just sheep a townread bcuz that catch up drained me
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:07 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 113, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 33, davesaz wrote:
In post 29, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 26, Elements wrote: Gamma and Black probably town
Gamma has done what so far?
Why not the same amount of puzzlement at both?
Black had posted more.
For Random Nurse. I did respond to Dave.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:12 am

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 481, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 480, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: What's the basis of scum!Dunn?
You caught me, that was the one read that was 80% fake

the reason for the 20% probably has to do more with his playstyle than his alignment, but I just felt his posts had a tone which doesn't feel towny to me.
This is a weird post. Acknowledges it is based on playstyle and is very vague... it doesn't actually say or explain anything.
In post 515, Keyleth wrote: I think Broccoli's entrance into the thread felt very nice. I like it personally. Trying to figure out why people are wolfreading Celeb if people could give me a hand with that it'd be lovely. The person that has the lowest points on my chart seems to be TR so it is just likely I am incorrect. The pace of this game is somehow both casual in dialect and yet really hard to process.
Who has the lowest points on your chart?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:14 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 509, Naerys wrote:
In post 384, Black wrote: VOTE: Guillotina

I think there's partner equity in Guillotina/kyouko

Guillotina said she would support a kyouko wagon but jumped off less than 30 minutes later, right after Elements and I joined. I don't think the Celebloki vote was a very good reason to suddenly end their support and having Celebloki at the bottom of their preliminary reads in feels like a performative justification for voting there rather than an actual read

In both and they made sure to include that they weren't voting for the same reason as the person they were sheeping which feels like scum that might be trying to flaunt that their read is unique and different

I think the questions from Guillotina are like...ok, but nothing scum couldn't come up with in an attempt to seem townie, and I think the interpretation in is really odd and it just feels like unnecessary shade towards Timmer
I have never played with Guillotina and so they are rather difficult to get a grasp on. It could be just a playstyle thing, it could be a scum move. When i am trying to think like scum, i ask myself what could be their motivation. For example - scum!timmer could be trying to go for what he feels like easier wagon which wouldnt attract much attention.
Or scum!Guillotina is trying to sow some discord between townies. Could be Hu Tao their buddy? Cant rule it out

Also it could be just being bad at expressing things.( A stuff i am personally bad at.)
It could be also town!Timmer being paranoid of Hu Tao and town!Guillotina being paranoid of Timmer. Did Gullotina say what they think wbout Hu Tao? I need to look that up.
This post makes me think either you're scum or not reading. I'm going with scum.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 520, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: Hi I replaced someone

I'm also sick but forgot to ask to be taken off the replacements list, so uhhh don't expect more than gut reads for a few days
Hii cat! Hope you feel better~
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:15 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 553, Hu Tao wrote:

Guillotina said she would support a kyouko wagon but jumped off less than 30 minutes later, right after Elements and I joined. I don't think the Celebloki vote was a very good reason to suddenly end their support and having Celebloki at the bottom of their preliminary reads in feels like a performative justification for voting there rather than an actual read

In both and they made sure to include that they weren't voting for the same reason as the person they were sheeping which feels like scum that might be trying to flaunt that their read is unique and different

I think the questions from Guillotina are like...ok, but nothing scum couldn't come up with in an attempt to seem townie, and I think the interpretation in is really odd and it just feels like unnecessary shade towards Timmer
I have never played with Guillotina and so they are rather difficult to get a grasp on. It could be just a playstyle thing, it could be a scum move. When i am trying to think like scum, i ask myself what could be their motivation. For example - scum!timmer could be trying to go for what he feels like easier wagon which wouldnt attract much attention.
Or scum!Guillotina is trying to sow some discord between townies. Could be Hu Tao their buddy? Cant rule it out

Also it could be just being bad at expressing things.( A stuff i am personally bad at.)
It could be also town!Timmer being paranoid of Hu Tao and town!Guillotina being paranoid of Timmer. Did Gullotina say what they think wbout Hu Tao? I need to look that up.
This post makes me think either you're scum or not reading. I'm going with scum.
Why exactly?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:16 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 531, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: preflip analysis already? I'm going to hate this game
:lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:17 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 532, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
Actually I started reading your wallpost and my main conclusion is you probably come from an era of mafia where scum did very little distancing, if you actually rule out Kyoko/Guillo and all the various Elements pairings. I have seen mafia do more convoluted distancing with my own eyes.

Still, I don't think mafia!Guillo has incentive to make such a post. So uh, UNVOTE: Guillo
I'm fine with giving guillo more time after that post. Maybe it's a playstyle thing, I could see that.

VOTE: naerys
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:20 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 555, Naerys wrote:

Why exactly?
Because if you're talking about guillo, lots of their posts have been about me so for you to say you're trying to find out about if they posted about me after, doesn't add up.
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:21 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 558, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 555, Naerys wrote:

Why exactly?
Because if you're talking about guillo, lots of their posts have been about me so for you to say you're trying to find out about if they posted about me after, doesn't add up.
What? Black was talking about Guillo
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:22 am

Post by Naerys »

The point of it was Guillo shading Timmer for suspecting you.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Playerlist:
Gamma Emerald
Celebloki
Naerys
Guillotina
Keyleth
TimmerRC
Elements

Posting this for myself to look up later. List of people I have suspicions on for one reason or another.
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 11:30 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 327, Gamma Emerald wrote: I have thoughts but I rarely take time to order my thoughts on everyone
I will say Guillo seems pretty towny rn
What are your thoughts on everyone?
Keyleth
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:20 pm

Post by Keyleth »

In post 552, Dunnstral wrote:

the reason for the 20% probably has to do more with his playstyle than his alignment, but I just felt his posts had a tone which doesn't feel towny to me.
This is a weird post. Acknowledges it is based on playstyle and is very vague... it doesn't actually say or explain anything.
In post 515, Keyleth wrote: I think Broccoli's entrance into the thread felt very nice. I like it personally. Trying to figure out why people are wolfreading Celeb if people could give me a hand with that it'd be lovely. The person that has the lowest points on my chart seems to be TR so it is just likely I am incorrect. The pace of this game is somehow both casual in dialect and yet really hard to process.
At the moment Naerys/Black!
Keyleth
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Keyleth »

Kyouko, Kawaii, and CSF have the most points I should add. So if anyone has suspicions on those slots I'd love to talk them over with you. :giggle:
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Naerys »

In post 563, Keyleth wrote:

Black? Thats interesting. Why? I personally get towny vibes from Black. They are offering good insight and are actively hunting scum. So far they feel like their town self i played with.
Keyleth
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Keyleth
She/her
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 12:49 pm

Post by Keyleth »

In post 565, Naerys wrote:
In post 563, Keyleth wrote:

Black? Thats interesting. Why? I personally get towny vibes from Black. They are offering good insight and are actively hunting scum. So far they feel like their town self i played with.
Oh they just have the least points to me. I just have other people doing stuff I've liked more? If Black is that good a player as you say then I'm sure she'll do great I'm not that worried about it.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:21 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 526, Broccoli Quest 2 wrote:
In post 518, Gamma Emerald wrote: Tf makes you think I’d want a Guillo wagon? I’ve asked some questions of him but I do that with townreads a lot.
I don't think you want a Guillo wagon particularly, I just think you'd make a nice addition to the townblock I haven't started forming yet but which would theoretically include me, you, Elements and another person or two.

I'll take this as a "no thank you", then.

Though that probably means you are town anyway.
>:/
This feels manipulative
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Jingle »

Vote Count 1.10

Celebloki
(E-5): , , ,,
Guillotina
(E-7): , , , ,
Elements
(E-8):
KawaiiKame
(E-8):
Andresvmb
(E-8):
Keyleth
(E-8):
Naerys
(E-8):
davesaz
(E-9):
Hu Tao
(E-9):
Broccoli Quest 2
(E-9):
ssbm_Kyouko
(E-9):
Random Nurse
(E-9):
Black
(E-9):
Gamma Emerald
(E-9):
Dunnstral
(E-9):
Cat Scratch Fever
(E-9):
TimmerRC
(E-9):

Not Voting
: , , ,
With 17 alive it takes 9 to eject a player from the Game.

Deadline is (expired on 2023-12-07 23:00:00).

Mod Notes: Black is V/LA until Monday, December 4th.
Elements is V/LA until Wednesday, December 6th.
This is a Parachute.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 536, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I'm at page 11

Gamma Emerald - lean scum
Spoiler:
In post 20, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 12, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 7, Dunnstral wrote: I claim miller
Same
jfc
Strange reaction
In post 204, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 200, Elements wrote: Gamma you've still got your rvs vote on me, why?
haven’t felt a need to move it
VOTE: KawaiiKame
They pinged me somewhat with how they unvoted kyouko, not strongly though
I feel like forgetting your vote is +scum and this reads a bit hedge-y

Random Nurse
Celebloki
Naerys-
In post 184, Naerys wrote: For now my first impressions are that dave and both millers could be town.
Still too far from finding a scum, but its a start.
Was it just for the question he asked or was there more to it?

davesaz
Hu Tao - town

Spoiler: I townread all of these quotes
In post 168, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 61, TimmerRC wrote:
In post 14, Hu Tao wrote: VT
I understand why people claim miller early on, but why throw out a VT claim on page 1? I'm coming to this site mostly from a background where claiming was against the rules, so I would love to hear how claiming this helps the town.
So scum will not target me and I can last till end game. I believe in myself to find scum as long as I'm alive long enough. Now I just need to be towny enough to not be voted out. I've eliminated half of the work.
In post 169, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 69, Black wrote: I think Hu Tao was just joking with the VT claim
Nope. I'm VT
In post 170, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 117, Black wrote: Timmer feels town so far

The "I'm terrible at D1" feels more like a townie trying to explain why he doesn't have many reads as opposed to Mafia worried about their optics
They seem curious but scum can also be curious so I'm not giving them that easy of a town read so far.
In post 171, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 121, Celebloki wrote: Elements is a champion baffler for sure.

I'm not inclined to vote for the millers. I think I agree with Gamma's take.
Not sure why but this post gives me scum pings. I wish I could tell you why
In post 172, Hu Tao wrote: I belive Dunn and ssbm's claim. Unless the small chance they are scum together or scum informed of miller's in this game. Either way, I wouldn't want them today at the very least. If there are actual millers, there is likely a way to confirm that somehow regardless.

Broccoli Quest 2
Guillotina
Cat Scratch Fever
Keyleth
Dunnstral - I was inclined to believe the miller claim out of the gate but kind of hate his posting (sorry). I dunno
KawaiiKame - town
ssbm_Kyouko - town
TimmerRC - early posts spoilered below kinda pinged scum but then was good
Spoiler:
I understand why people claim miller early on, but why throw out a VT claim on page 1? I'm coming to this site mostly from a background where claiming was against the rules, so I would love to hear how claiming this helps the town.
In post 83, TimmerRC wrote: It's been awhile, remind me why voting millers is the best option?

Elements - town for having zero filter and just livetweeting every thought she has into the void
Andresvmb
Black
Your read on me sucks ass
viewtopic.php?t=91760
Read that and try telling me my reaction to two miller claims happening doesn’t make sense!
As for my vote, I didn’t forget, I just hadn’t been strongly pinged by anything by that time
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 543, Guillotina wrote: No, they do it too, but there are also things scum dont do in RvS. Read my walls.
This doesn’t really click with your sig
<Embrace The Void>

Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:30 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 384, Black wrote: I think the questions from Guillotina are like...ok, but nothing scum couldn't come up with in an attempt to seem townie, and I think the interpretation in 374 is really odd and it just feels like unnecessary shade towards Timmer
It is shade but it was not unnecessary, who cares about a VT claim in RvS?

You gotta think about the all the possible motivations for a VT claim at the time they did.

1) It is a townie who is in survival mode, why would be a townie in survival mode?
Answer: They shouldn't
Unless: They are...what?

2) It is scum who does not want investigations coming their way. Is this a realistic thought?
Answer: If they are a newbie scum maybe. If they are not, I think they'd be very aware how such claim makes them look so they wouldn't do it.
Unless: They are town and they are just reaction testing.

3) It is a town PR who does not want scum visits. Do we believe a town PR approaches that goal this way?
Answer: No, if anything it draws attention to themselves and scum would be inclined to make sure they are not playing the Wifom game.
Unless: They are actually town vanilla, baiting the scum's visit to themselves.
Or, they are scum trying to make it look like they are town vanilla, baiting a scum visit.
I prefer the occam's razor conclusion, as there are more effective and less suspicious ways to accomplish the last one.

4) It is a shit post that can come from someone as any alignment, not a real claim. Is this a realistic conclusion?
Answer: Yes, it could be just a random RvS shitpost disguised as a claim. Do we care about it? No, unless we are in the business of PR hunting instead of scum hunting.

Conclusion
: At best it is town motivated claim unless they are a newbie who thought it'd get people to back off them, except they claimed it at a moment they were not under pressure, so why do it as scum?
At worst, it is a shitpost claim aka as not a real claim, which is how I took it. I'm not gonna worry about it and if they still hold the claim and we see them moving at night then we'll know something is up right?
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:31 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 570, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 543, Guillotina wrote: No, they do it too, but there are also things scum dont do in RvS. Read my walls.
This doesn’t really click with your sig
My Sig is old and outdated.
Guillotina
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Guillotina
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Guillotina »

In post 569, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 536, Cat Scratch Fever wrote: I'm at page 11

Gamma Emerald - lean scum
Spoiler:
In post 20, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 12, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 7, Dunnstral wrote: I claim miller
Same
jfc
Strange reaction
In post 204, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 200, Elements wrote: Gamma you've still got your rvs vote on me, why?
haven’t felt a need to move it
VOTE: KawaiiKame
They pinged me somewhat with how they unvoted kyouko, not strongly though
I feel like forgetting your vote is +scum and this reads a bit hedge-y

Random Nurse
Celebloki
Naerys-
In post 184, Naerys wrote: For now my first impressions are that dave and both millers could be town.
Still too far from finding a scum, but its a start.
Was it just for the question he asked or was there more to it?

davesaz
Hu Tao - town

Spoiler: I townread all of these quotes
In post 168, Hu Tao wrote:
So scum will not target me and I can last till end game. I believe in myself to find scum as long as I'm alive long enough. Now I just need to be towny enough to not be voted out. I've eliminated half of the work.
In post 169, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 69, Black wrote: I think Hu Tao was just joking with the VT claim
Nope. I'm VT
In post 170, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 117, Black wrote: Timmer feels town so far

The "I'm terrible at D1" feels more like a townie trying to explain why he doesn't have many reads as opposed to Mafia worried about their optics
They seem curious but scum can also be curious so I'm not giving them that easy of a town read so far.
In post 171, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 121, Celebloki wrote: Elements is a champion baffler for sure.

I'm not inclined to vote for the millers. I think I agree with Gamma's take.
Not sure why but this post gives me scum pings. I wish I could tell you why
In post 172, Hu Tao wrote: I belive Dunn and ssbm's claim. Unless the small chance they are scum together or scum informed of miller's in this game. Either way, I wouldn't want them today at the very least. If there are actual millers, there is likely a way to confirm that somehow regardless.

Broccoli Quest 2
Guillotina
Cat Scratch Fever
Keyleth
Dunnstral - I was inclined to believe the miller claim out of the gate but kind of hate his posting (sorry). I dunno
KawaiiKame - town
ssbm_Kyouko - town
TimmerRC - early posts spoilered below kinda pinged scum but then was good
Spoiler:
In post 83, TimmerRC wrote: It's been awhile, remind me why voting millers is the best option?

Elements - town for having zero filter and just livetweeting every thought she has into the void
Andresvmb
Black
Your read on me sucks ass
viewtopic.php?t=91760
Read that and try telling me my reaction to two miller claims happening doesn’t make sense!
As for my vote, I didn’t forget, I just hadn’t been strongly pinged by anything by that time
That is a 210 pages game, mind taking us to the exact page that makes this relevant? Surely you dont expect us to read a full game to confirm your claim right?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 549, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 343, Gamma Emerald wrote: He left the site under unfortunate circumstances iirc so I think he wishes to maintain distance from those past issues but for me, the constant questions about what ratios of scum in a game make sense just make it harder to not think of that since I always process that I believe his main knew such things which ofc brings me back to thing about his main
Random Nurse asked one question about the ratio of town to mafia. Framing it as constant questions seems disingenuous to me.
It’s not just this game that made me say that
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”