Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:08 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 899, Black wrote:
In post 897, Hu Tao wrote: I've given my read. I led on scum day 1. I'm trying to play the game optimally so I don't know what else you want from me.
I want you to try harder but I guess I can't expect everyone to play like me

I mean I asked you why town!Drew would avoid voting me or Umlaut after we hopped off of gob and your answer was "not sure". I want you to think critically about this and help me solve this if you're town, but like I said I can't really expect that from someone unwilling to do so. It's just frustrating
I will admit this confused me a bit since I was on umlauts mislim, and have stated intend to vote you pending Dragons result here......but you are talking D1 heh.

I wanted Gob as the lim, and wasn't going to push another wagon on someone else when I felt pretty good about Gob flipping scum, I mean I did declare intent. I mean I guess if I was trying to save a buddy I would start voting someone else at that point.......

I just wanted to make sure that what you were doing was exposed as much as possible
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Black »

In post 900, Doctor Drew wrote: I wanted Gob as the lim, and wasn't going to push another wagon on someone else when I felt pretty good about Gob flipping scum, I mean I did declare intent. I mean I guess if I was trying to save a buddy I would start voting someone else at that point.......
Why didn't you vote for gob once we unvoted?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:13 pm

Post by Black »

Drew, it feels like you're in a cooperative mood. It's ok if you think I'm scum. I just want to know what your worldview would be when I flip town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 901, Black wrote:
In post 900, Doctor Drew wrote: I wanted Gob as the lim, and wasn't going to push another wagon on someone else when I felt pretty good about Gob flipping scum, I mean I did declare intent. I mean I guess if I was trying to save a buddy I would start voting someone else at that point.......
Why didn't you vote for gob once we unvoted?
Your seemingly giving up and voting Gob did give me slight pause, then it was bedtime for me and Gera hammered when I asleep. Before everything happened between you and me, do you not believe that I would have hammered Gob?
In post 902, Black wrote: Drew, it feels like you're in a cooperative mood. It's ok if you think I'm scum. I just want to know what your worldview would be when I flip town
If we flip you, and I am wrong, then I will go from there.

That is a bridge I don't think I will have to cross, but will cross it if it happens.

Again, all pending what Dragons says about his night action...... hopefully happens sooner than later lol.

Also my post I made about saying the person Dragon jailed could have been the target of the NK that Cele brought back up......no one had mentioned that possibility up until that point and everyone has just happy to send that person to hell, so figured it would be good to mention it. I like how that gets turned into 'Drew was scared he might have had his NK blocked' lol.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Black »

In post 903, Doctor Drew wrote: If we flip you, and I am wrong, then I will go from there.

That is a bridge I don't think I will have to cross, but will cross it if it happens.
:roll:
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Black »

All I'm asking is for you to show me that you're town and you're too stubborn to even do that

I'm tunneling this for the rest of the day and idgaf
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by Black »

VOTE: Drew

We wait for Dragon but nothing Dragon could say is going to convince me it's not just Drew here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by Black »

In post 804, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 802, Black wrote: Yes. Did you target me because you townread me or did you think I was scum?
Townread

Still townreading you
Pinging you. Please come play
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 905, Black wrote: All I'm asking is for you to show me that you're town and you're too stubborn to even do that

I'm tunneling this for the rest of the day and idgaf
Why is the burden on me to 'show my towniness' to you? You are a good player, you should have an idea one way or another by now(if you are town). Plus we again are in a holding pattern until we here from Dragon, but everyone seems to like talking about so far this Day, calling me sketch and such.....yet when I(and kinda Hu) call you scummy we are the ones tunneling lol.
In post 906, Black wrote: VOTE: Drew

We wait for Dragon but nothing Dragon could say is going to convince me it's not just Drew here
K, I guess we are going to do this now then.

VOTE: Black
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 804, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 802, Black wrote: Yes. Did you target me because you townread me or did you think I was scum?
Townread

Still townreading you
We can join forces and spam Dragon's notifications though lol
Celebloki
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Celebloki
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Celebloki »

Hu Tao, you say you led scum on D1, and also in the past credited yourself with starting the gob quick wagon. The only post that kind of goes along with this was:

In post 430, Hu Tao wrote: I'm also fine with a gob flash wagon

Which you said after Dragon already voted him, arguably Dragon started it. You didn't vote until after Altaria and myself got on it. For the rest of the day besides saying you 'started' it in 510, you didn't push for or ask anyone else to get on it. You spent the rest of the day arguing with Altaria about Drew. I don't really see any of this as starting or leading this wagon. You seems to really be trying to make that narrative fact.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Black »

In post 908, Doctor Drew wrote: Why is the burden on me to 'show my towniness' to you?
I was willing to reconsider on you if you showed any indication that you're trying to solve the game. Now I think it's pretty clear you're refusing to give reads on other players so you don't have to backtrack on them later when you need to
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Black »

In post 882, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 877, Black wrote: Hmm. Hu Tao did bus their scum buddy in Mini Normal 1094 that just ended, so it's possible
I would bus, but not bring my partners name out of no where and say quick wagon it. Either way. We wait for dragon.
Yeah this is just false too. Hu is acting like fading gob was her idea
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 911, Black wrote:
In post 908, Doctor Drew wrote: Why is the burden on me to 'show my towniness' to you?
I was willing to reconsider on you if you showed any indication that you're trying to solve the game. Now I think it's pretty clear you're refusing to give reads on other players so you don't have to backtrack on them later when you need to
How many times do I have to say that I feel I already solved the game? I think you are scum.

If I am wrong, I will go from there.

Go look at basically any scum game of mine, I am never afraid to give reads as scum. You are spinning an objectively false narrative based off of nothing except your anger of me not letting up on calling you scum.

If I am wrong about you and we mis lim you, I will be the first to apologize I pushed you so hard, but I just don't think that is the case.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:08 pm

Post by Black »

I think one of the biggest indicators of scum!Drew is that he didn't try to push me D2

He put his feelers out in but there was a consensus that I was probably town so he didn't feel comfortable going against the grain and pushing me

Instead he went with the flow of the thread and was perfectly fine misfading Umlaut

And now, D3, he didn't start pushing me until I said it was probably him. I'm suddenly a threat to him so he feels comfortable pushing there

And then there's this:
In post 903, Doctor Drew wrote: Again, all pending what Dragons says about his night action...... hopefully happens sooner than later lol.
Drew is acting like what Dragon says will have any influence over his decision on who to fade here. But we know that's not true because Dragon JK'ed me N1 and that didn't seem to be enough for Drew to push me

Drew is just scum here
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 134, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 132, geraintm wrote:
In post 130, DragonEater70 wrote: Like how can you hope to find scum Day 1 when everything is a crapshoot, as you say, without having a few people you trust?
I don't expect to find scum day 1
This vibes like gera from Mafia has a cop, those vibes being town.
In post 221, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Dragon

Lol, literally just said defcon is not a good game for a meta read on anyone.
In post 230, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 223, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 221, Doctor Drew wrote: VOTE: Dragon

Lol, literally just said defcon is not a good game for a meta read on anyone.
So you voting me for doing the same thing Aliana did while I was clearly responding to things from last page?

Wtf Drew.
No I am voting you because you are throwing out reads with no substance behind them.
In post 238, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 71, DragonEater70 wrote: Altaria locktown

More from me tomorrow.
In post 78, DragonEater70 wrote: There's probably one scum in Drew/Hu Tao and I'm leaning Hu Tao

VOTE: Hu Tao
In post 155, DragonEater70 wrote: I feel fine townbinning Aliana for now

might change this later though
First two posts where just as you repped in.

Last post was just after Artichoke repped in.

You even struggled to explain why you townbinned here as well.
In post 473, Doctor Drew wrote: Aliana, but I am not even calling Altaria scum here.

Did you think I was?
In post 475, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 474, Aliana wrote:
In post 473, Doctor Drew wrote: Aliana, but I am not even calling Altaria scum here.

Did you think I was?
Lol, maybe I don't get what you were saying.
I thought you were implying Altaria was jumping on a counterwagon to save her buddy gob.
I want to understand why not gob over Hu.

If she is scum then will just expose herself.
In post 479, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 477, Altaria wrote:
In post 475, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 474, Aliana wrote:

Did you think I was?
Lol, maybe I don't get what you were saying.
I thought you were implying Altaria was jumping on a counterwagon to save her buddy gob.
I want to understand why not gob over Hu.

If she is scum then will just expose herself.
how? she is barely playing the game. why do you think she will expose herself but gob won't?
I meant you will expose yourself as scum.

Was talking to Aliana about my read on you if that wasn't clear.
In post 587, Doctor Drew wrote: Anywho to keep things game related.

I really think it is Umlaut as scum.

Definitely could be a deep wolf here though.

I don't really think that Alt would hard defend Gob like that as a buddy, and then just give up. But I still can't shake the feeling that she is.
In post 651, Doctor Drew wrote: Well if Dragon is being truthful, there is no way imo Black would be the NK target.

Joke response, Altaria isn't in the game Dragon, you are a liar.
In post 664, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 664, Black wrote: It just doesn't make a lot of sense for scum to target me over Dragon
Pardon me for not fully believing you would be the NK target, even if Dragon is actually the JK.

My gut is telling me we YOLO this and kick Black outta here.
In post 679, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 677, Black wrote: Like Dragon is posting elsewhere on the site but he just forgot about a game in which he's a PR and scum was faded D1? Doesn't seem very likely to me
It might be just as simple as he is scum and is basically giving up.
In post 810, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 809, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 805, DragonEater70 wrote:
Townread

Still townreading you
I just don't believe this. With 1 scum left as jk you jail scummiest people to create clears. Not people you think might be killed.
But where would the scum motivation be behind this?

Especially when everyone has been saying that we should lim whoever Dragon jailed.
But here you go, more or less every post I made trying to figure people out(I left out any clear shit posting, redundant posts, or any post that has been quoted as naseum here).

Notice the progression trying to figure out Black and Dragon especially.

So ya, this all lead me to say you are scum Black.

Don't make me show my work again lol(I am a lazy man heh).
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:15 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

Also, again you are a good scum player Black.

It should be obvious why I would keep my reads close to my chest when dealing with you.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:28 pm

Post by Black »

And now Drew is trying to justify why he's not giving reads on other players in a way that seems pretty clear that he just thought of it

We're fading this today
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:42 pm

Post by Black »

Before it was "if I'm wrong I'll go from there" and "I feel like I already have the game solved"

Now it's "I'm holding onto my reads because you're a good scum player"

These aren't real reasons. Drew is trying to justify not giving reads in any way he can. He doesn't want to back himself into a corner because he knows he has to get rid of all of us in order to win
In post 861, Doctor Drew wrote: I am prepared to vote you pending who Dragons says they JK'ed
In post 863, Doctor Drew wrote: We will wait for Dragons then, whenever they decide to show up lol.
In post 903, Doctor Drew wrote: Again, all pending what Dragons says about his night action...... hopefully happens sooner than later lol.
This is Drew keeping his options open even further in case the thread doesn't want to fade me. We know Drew doesn't really care about who Dragon targeted or else he would have pushed me D2 when I was jailkept
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:45 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 917, Black wrote: And now Drew is trying to justify why he's not giving reads on other players in a way that seems pretty clear that he just thought of it

We're fading this today
And you say I am hard to talk to?

I gave a read on Gera, Dragons, somewhat Alianna, and of course Gob in those quotes.

I guess I have to say the silent part out loud, why would I give my reads to someone I feel confident is scum?

What will you do with those?

Manipulate everything I post just have you have been doing?

Ya that sounds about right.

There is literally nothing I could do that you wouldn't use as a reason to call me scum.

So now, I won't do your busy work for you, I won't help you spin a false narrative on my intentions, I won't be complicit with scum plotting my own demise

I already posted quotes from me where I was clearly sorting people, you an other's, yet no comment there?

Or how about all the scum games I have where I am completely different in regards to what you are accusing scumMe of acting? How about you do some busy work for me?

Pre Edit: Ha, you just proved you didn't read anything I just quoted in regards to my progression on you
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

:lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:59 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

We still wait for dragon
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

There is a smidge of me thinking you are open wolfing with the laughing lol.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:19 pm

Post by Black »

Notice in that none of these scumreads have depth behind them. Scum have a much harder time coming up with genuine scum reads and they end up looking like the reads in this post. is interesting because he says he's voting Dragon for throwing out reads with no substance behind them, but Drew has been doing that all game. So if he were town here then he would assume other townies could and would do this. The real reason Drew voted Dragon was in when Dragon didn't blindly go along with Drew's defense of gob. It was a chainsaw defense

Everything before was D1 stuff and my theory specifically involves Drew keeping his mouth closed D2 onward in order to keep the PoE open and go with the flow of the thread. D2 is when the solving is basically non-existent from Drew

Starting with , Drew is really non-committal here. He's keeping his options open. "I really think it's Umlaut" ... "It could definitely be a deepwolf though" ... "I don't think it's Altaria but it could be"

and are examples of what I mentioned earler. Drew is putting his feelers out for a Black fade, but the thread isn't really having it so he doesn't push there. Again, this is one of my main points against Drew. He keeps invoking Dragon but if he truly cared what Dragon did overnight then he would have pushed me without a second thought on D2. Instead he went the easier route, the path of less resistance, and pushed Umlaut

is meant to cast doubt on Dragon's claim, and it's a stark contrast to his next read in where he implies Dragon is town

In Drew asks "why would I give my townreads to someone I feel confident is scum?" which is a weird thought. Drew has to prove to everyone that he's town here, not just me. He's using me as a reason to not publicize his reads
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:22 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 922, Doctor Drew wrote:
There is a smidge of me thinking you are open wolfing with the laughing lol.
This is almost guaranteed scum loss if we play optimally so no thanks :lol:

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”