T3 (2):
Titus, Skygazer
Bellaphant (1):
camelCasedSnivy
Afrayed Knott (1):
OutWorldER

not voting (6):
Kurtapika, ProjEctRy, shaddowez, JupiterXV, Aisa, Bellaphant

with 13 alive, it takes 7 to redact someone's redistrict. day 2 ends in (expired on 2023-12-17 14:21:42)

moderateur notes
  • they don't let you have bees here
Last edited by schadd_ on Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:23 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1295, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1293, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1284, Skygazer wrote: afrayed: what do you think about my points against T3?
you mean kill him today, and if he is not scum we kill you tomorrow?

ok.. let's lim T3
You need to revote. If I'm wrong, no harm.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:24 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1293, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1284, Skygazer wrote: afrayed: what do you think about my points against T3?
you mean kill him today, and if he is not scum we kill you tomorrow?
oh whoops i misunderstood but yes this is what i want
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:25 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1298, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 1292, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1286, OutWorldER wrote: I suspect you for entirely different reasons.
pray tell
In post 1239, OutWorldER wrote: I have not read anything yet but I pre-typed some thoughts during the night. Will properly catch up later as currently I'm occupied today.

VOTE: Afrayed Knott

Afrayed Knott pushed by Black in a really soft way, and Black never really tried to get anybody on the wagon. Seems very much like distancing. Most confident in this partner equity.
It was there in the post. Adding on, You say you were the biggest proponent of Black's lim, but outside of simply arguing with her you really didn't make any attempt to get anybody on her wagon before she got speed-limmed at EOD. I don't think any of your interactions there can't be theater, and Black's posts towards you give off major partner vibes.
If Black plays scum like I do, it's not theater.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1283, T3 wrote: clearly unpartnered interactions that Black and I had yesterday.
which are? i mean i don't hold much weight to the "clearly unpartnered" thing because scum can orchestrate those kinds of interactions, and dann was saying that black's self-hammer probably means scum felt comfy-ish with their optics which i think could be true
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1261, Titus wrote: T3, why can't you be scum with K? Is K town?

Am I town?
I genuinely do not think I have said a word about Kurta the entire game so honestly I see why someone might think I'm scum with him. I'm leaning town on him, during the night when I went through and looked at the receipts in 4 or 5 of his posts (nearly) everything checked out and was logical. I normally have much greater success with reading players like him by tracking their reads over a long period of time. On the surface I thought that he could be scum with Black but then I looked at the actual reasons for why he townread Black and they were basically the exact same reasons why I townread Black, just with different posts as our receipts.
In post 335, Kurtapika wrote: In post 166, Black wrote:
Ok. Any thoughts on my vote on you? Do you think there was a reason behind it or did you read 157 as me not having one?
I assumed to glean my reaction to it, to be blunt. More specifically, the reason it gave me the impression from town from you as opposed to scum was that you hadn't provided your reason upfront, and I doubt that scum calculating their actions would make the obviously contradicting move of switching to my wagon like that while giving a tentative sounding excuse, when it could easily be pointed at later as potential sheeping. It feels like there was a towny thought process behind it, like as if you reread my posts and felt something from them that made you change your mind, but hadn't been able to put into words yet. So essentially you were placing your vote on me to try and sense out further what could be causing that vibe.

Yesterday I was scumreading you a lot but if I'm being honest my scumread was a bit overblown and reactive to your vote. Gut says you're town but I dislike how yesterday you didn't aggressively push the solve you had, I would expect you to do more if you were town. I might review your meta later and how you read people because in every game I think your reads are completely disingenuous, but I have noticed differences in certain games. The actual content of your read on me/Black/Kurta is very similar to MBOS 13 but the way you're pushing your solve is completely different and yesterday it didn't feel to me like you actually believed it.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1303, Titus wrote:
pray tell
In post 1239, OutWorldER wrote: I have not read anything yet but I pre-typed some thoughts during the night. Will properly catch up later as currently I'm occupied today.

Afrayed Knott pushed by Black in a really soft way, and Black never really tried to get anybody on the wagon. Seems very much like distancing. Most confident in this partner equity.
It was there in the post. Adding on, You say you were the biggest proponent of Black's lim, but outside of simply arguing with her you really didn't make any attempt to get anybody on her wagon before she got speed-limmed at EOD. I don't think any of your interactions there can't be theater, and Black's posts towards you give off major partner vibes.
OK, so does she play scum like you do?
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:29 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

pray tell

I did enough IMO. I was adamant she was scum and I was right. You think we orchestrated that from so far back? I really hope that you understand I am not that gifted. and from how easy I read Black, in two games now, neither is she.

as for the bone comment, it connects to the phrase "an old dog with a bone" which simply refers to a dog with a bone... once he/she has her teeth into the bone he/she will not let go... that sums up my play, rightly or wrongly, but on two occasions the bone I have chewed on has turned out to be Black Scum.. woof woof
You're Scummy! I'm Afrayed Knott..
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:31 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1305, T3 wrote: Yesterday I was scumreading you a lot but if I'm being honest my scumread was a bit overblown and reactive to your vote. Gut says you're town but I dislike how yesterday you didn't aggressively push the solve you had, I would expect you to do more if you were town.
I might review your meta later
and how you read people because in every game I think your reads are completely disingenuous, but I have noticed differences in certain games. The actual content of your read on me/Black/Kurta is very similar to MBOS 13 but the way you're pushing your solve is completely different and yesterday it didn't feel to me like you actually believed it.
why later, why not now?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1306, OutWorldER wrote:
pray tell

OK, so does she play scum like you do?
In my opinion she does. Her conduct fueled my theory once I suspected her. I'm on the road, so I can't lay it out. I feel evil but a lot of moves were made to have Black accidently tell me I was on the right or wrong track.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:35 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1308, Afrayed Knott wrote:
In post 1305, T3 wrote: Yesterday I was scumreading you a lot but if I'm being honest my scumread was a bit overblown and reactive to your vote. Gut says you're town but I dislike how yesterday you didn't aggressively push the solve you had, I would expect you to do more if you were town.
I might review your meta later
and how you read people because in every game I think your reads are completely disingenuous, but I have noticed differences in certain games. The actual content of your read on me/Black/Kurta is very similar to MBOS 13 but the way you're pushing your solve is completely different and yesterday it didn't feel to me like you actually believed it.
why later, why not now?
It's the first night of Chanukkah lol
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

Chag Hanukkah Sameach
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:37 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1297, Skygazer wrote: summing it up as vibes is not that accurate anymore. i wouldn't feel this strongly if it was a vibe read. i've given enough reasoning that discounting it as "vibes" feels disingenuous
I'm not saying your read is vibes
now
, but yesterday you were strongly scumreading me for vibes.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:39 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1311, Afrayed Knott wrote: Chag Hanukkah Sameach
Chag Sameach!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Aisa »

pray tell

I'm inclined to agree with this
For example, the level of detail and elaboration in 1039 would require a lot of dedication to setting up the perfect partner interactions if they are S/S

In general the vibe Black gave off with her push on Afrayed makes me think it's a case of scum setting their sights on a townie
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:40 pm

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1312, T3 wrote:
In post 1297, Skygazer wrote: summing it up as vibes is not that accurate anymore. i wouldn't feel this strongly if it was a vibe read. i've given enough reasoning that discounting it as "vibes" feels disingenuous
now
strongly is a stretch, this is what i had to say yesterday:
Spoiler:
In post 1123, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1111, T3 wrote: What the fuck
don't like this reaction all that much
In post 1130, Skygazer wrote: yeah and like... my reaction to the hammer was not "what the fuck" but rather "fuck yeah!!!"

so another thing i'm getting at is that T3's reaction seems kind of too salty to come from town. but I could be wrong
In post 1132, Skygazer wrote: not just the wtf, but T3's other posts immediately after too
In post 1134, Skygazer wrote: they just give off a salty vibe to me
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:42 pm

Post by Skygazer »

i hope you have a good night, i'll stop pestering you and go play oblivion now
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by T3 »

In post 1315, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1312, T3 wrote:
now
strongly is a stretch, this is what i had to say yesterday:
Spoiler:
In post 1123, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1111, T3 wrote: What the fuck
don't like this reaction all that much
In post 1130, Skygazer wrote: yeah and like... my reaction to the hammer was not "what the fuck" but rather "fuck yeah!!!"

so another thing i'm getting at is that T3's reaction seems kind of too salty to come from town. but I could be wrong
In post 1132, Skygazer wrote: not just the wtf, but T3's other posts immediately after too
In post 1134, Skygazer wrote: they just give off a salty vibe to me
Yeah, I guess so actually. Idk.
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

No one has broached this yet, but why no night kill?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

T3, readslist?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1318, Afrayed Knott wrote: No one has broached this yet, but why no night kill?
Think it through using likely assumptions
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 1251, Skygazer wrote: If a declarant has a valid reason for their absence (they're very ill, they're in danger, etc), would that grant a hearsay exception?
from my experience hearsay is a lesser type of evidence. In English law a statement signed by the witness can be read out in the court and accepted into record in abstentia

https://www.bsbsolicitors.co.uk/blog/th ... t-witness/
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by Titus »

Which is more likely, a doc heal or a jk block given the gamestate?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Afrayed Knott »

or both?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1323, Afrayed Knott wrote: or both?
Least likely. However if both happened, the jk caught a scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”