any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:32 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1449, T3 wrote:
In post 1447, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1446, T3 wrote: The only world in which Titus actually has a guilty on me is if I both somehow don’t know that she is Jailkeeper and my partner is exactly Kurta.
?? did you spot a crumb yesterday?
No, last night.
then why is that the only world?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1449, T3 wrote:
In post 1446, T3 wrote: The only world in which Titus actually has a guilty on me is if I both somehow don’t know that she is Jailkeeper and my partner is exactly Kurta.
No, last night.

is indeed a crumb. I played back a bit because of IRL and being a PR. I was intending to leave it as very much a joke.

T3's frustration is genuine, both both town and scum T3 would be frustrated here. I am not sure if T3 knew that from a night read or post claim as he'd know I'd leave a crumb early. His posts at the start of the day don't look like he knows he was jailed, and there were plenty of crumbs that were more blatant today than yesterday.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 3:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1439, Bellaphant wrote: Or there was a doc save and Titus doesn't matter?
That's the universe where T3 is town. That's why it's good to lim T3. Someone is confown. If it wasn't me, that's 3 conftown.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:02 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1305, T3 wrote:
In post 1261, Titus wrote: T3, why can't you be scum with K? Is K town?

Am I town?
I genuinely do not think I have said a word about Kurta the entire game so honestly I see why someone might think I'm scum with him. I'm leaning town on him, during the night when I went through and looked at the receipts in 4 or 5 of his posts (nearly) everything checked out and was logical. I normally have much greater success with reading players like him by tracking their reads over a long period of time. On the surface I thought that he could be scum with Black but then I looked at the actual reasons for why he townread Black and they were basically the exact same reasons why I townread Black, just with different posts as our receipts.
In post 335, Kurtapika wrote: In post 166, Black wrote:
Ok. Any thoughts on my vote on you? Do you think there was a reason behind it or did you read 157 as me not having one?
I assumed to glean my reaction to it, to be blunt. More specifically, the reason it gave me the impression from town from you as opposed to scum was that you hadn't provided your reason upfront, and I doubt that scum calculating their actions would make the obviously contradicting move of switching to my wagon like that while giving a tentative sounding excuse, when it could easily be pointed at later as potential sheeping. It feels like there was a towny thought process behind it, like as if you reread my posts and felt something from them that made you change your mind, but hadn't been able to put into words yet. So essentially you were placing your vote on me to try and sense out further what could be causing that vibe.

Yesterday I was scumreading you a lot but if I'm being honest my scumread was a bit overblown and reactive to your vote. Gut says you're town but I dislike how yesterday you didn't aggressively push the solve you had, I would expect you to do more if you were town. I might review your meta later and how you read people because in every game I think your reads are completely disingenuous, but I have noticed differences in certain games. The actual content of your read on me/Black/Kurta is very similar to MBOS 13 but the way you're pushing your solve is completely different and yesterday it didn't feel to me like you actually believed it.
Take here. T3 understands why I might think he's scum with K. If he thought I was the jailkeeper from the start of the day, why does he post this? Why does he go from understanding why I think he might be scum to flipping out when I reveal every reason why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:03 am

Post by Titus »

Why doesn't T3 see how aggressive I am and go oh fuck Titus is pursuing a perceived guilty before I claimed if he knew?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1172, Titus wrote:
In post 1170, Dannflor wrote: I would vote kurtapika before T3
We can eliminate both of them but I feel much stronger on T3. The difference is like night and day.
Five crumbs on being the jk pursuing a guilty before his outburst. If T3 saw I was the jailkeeper from last night, he knows I'm not letting that go.
In post 1201, Titus wrote:
In post 1176, Dannflor wrote: well i feel night and day stronger on kurtapika
You sweet summer child. Come to my house. Eat cookies. I love cleaning up cookies.
In post 1208, Titus wrote:
In post 1207, Afrayed Knott wrote: I will vote, but we have time, we need to be definitive on who is not complicit
Nah. This game is near mathematically over. If we hit scum today, and it's a high liklihood we will, then scum will struggle mightly to win.
In post 1220, Titus wrote:
In post 1209, Afrayed Knott wrote: why are you pushing this?
Because it's much more likely the jk has a guilty than a doctor heal.
In post 1237, Titus wrote: That or K based on a no kill but T3 preferred unless a jk says otherwise. (Won't happen).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:15 am

Post by Titus »

Now onto your regularly scheduled programming.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 600, Black wrote:
In post 598, Titus wrote: Black, is my theory valid? Yes or no.
Yeah I think there's some weight to it, but I also think Kurtapika is town so I'm not sure if it's the world we live in
This here is the sole Black related post that makes me think T3 might be town. Was Black wanting to focus on T3 because he was town and it would undermine my accurate read on K? Or was it that T3 is scum too and K being easier to defend?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1450, Skygazer wrote:
In post 1449, T3 wrote:
No, last night.
then why is that the only world?
"last night" as in "when I was reading ISO's during Night 1"
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 4:55 am

Post by Titus »

Black part 2 - Post theory crumb

It includes my last post. I just felt that one of its own.

Anyway, Black launches into a 1 v 1 about why scum slip with AK. Skipping the detail on these as it's just AK town evidence.

and are letting project push Skygazer and setting up to defend ProjEctRy. Black was doing that precrumb as well. K was a wagon at the time. This suggests that Skygazer was a preferable lim to both ProjEctRy and K. This is evidence
Skygazer
isn't scum. ProjEctRy was either a beard yesterday or is scum.

is attempting to dismantle the wagon on K and shade Dann if it fails. Black is subtly panicking here. K is almost certainly scum.

is not surprising given what I've said earlier.
is me blatantly manipulating Black into a position where she won't bus if scum. Thus confirming partners. She's been anti bus so far so...
doesn't seem to be true for Black. Who was she "bussing and then trying to back off before I run
my
her partner over"? Her earliest push was K, which she backs off of. She was technically at least a third. (Aisa voted in 137 which is not caught in the VC). She backs off based on vibes when the wagon dies. There hasn't been a strong push at all from Black. She jumps on Bella nakedly in to get off K. Then it's a naked vote on shaddowez in . Not exactly hard bussing partners. More like wagon shopping.

is only true if Black coached it as it would be abnormal for Skygazer.

is an interesting take. What position would you take if a beard and a lurky partner was pushed? Favor the beard? Discredit the player? Black definitely discredits the player (Dann) but implies a preference ProjEctRy live. ProjEctRy is doing more for scum than K regardless of if ProjEctRy is a beard or scum.

Black starts to crack and get paranoid she's my SR openly.

Black admits she won't bus, which is precisely what I want.

---- End Part 2----
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:07 am

Post by Dannflor »

hmmm
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:09 am

Post by Aisa »

The possible reasons for the lack of deaths last night are:

- The doctor protected the nightkill target
- The jailkeeper jailed the nightkill target
- The jailkeeper jailed the person carrying out the kill
- Scum no killed

It's unlikely that scum no killed. The other three possibilities are all about equally likely from a sheer everyone-acts-at-random pov.

This means there's about a 33% chance T3 is scum because Titus jailkept him. Maybe you think it's unlikely that T3 was the nightkill target (fair enough) - that's still a 50-50 split between "T3 is scum" and "the Doctor saved someone last night".

Now... 50% odds of flipping scum are great odds and I have not been T3's greatest supporter this game, but I think his posting last night is more likely to be a town reaction.

I am a little confused by him saying that he knew that Titus was JK. I assumed he didn't realise she was the JK and would feel better reading that she was. Somehow I still lean towards T3's reaction being genuine
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:16 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1461, Aisa wrote: This means there's about a 33% chance T3 is scum because Titus jailkept him. Maybe you think it's unlikely that T3 was the nightkill target (fair enough) - that's still a 50-50 split between "T3 is scum" and "the Doctor saved someone last night".
What I've been trying to say for a while is that
if I'm scum, I don't have to be the person carrying out the kill
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:20 am

Post by Titus »

Calls my conviction on K unnatural and wants me to interact with K more.

- There is an argument here that T3 is town. However, my theory is Black was wanting to dismantle both wagons. If T3 is town, camel and K are scum by PoE.

goes along with this theory. Black is expressing doubt on T3.

- Black shopping other wagons.

- Black and T3 jump on me together. Feels panicky on Black's part and an attempt to kill the T3 wagon.

- Readwall is whack.

Black is desperate to lim me and/or has no clue I am the jk.

That's the end of Black's posting.

I've detailed townreads on everyone but camel, T3 and K. I've detailed why.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:24 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 1462, T3 wrote:
In post 1461, Aisa wrote: This means there's about a 33% chance T3 is scum because Titus jailkept him. Maybe you think it's unlikely that T3 was the nightkill target (fair enough) - that's still a 50-50 split between "T3 is scum" and "the Doctor saved someone last night".
What I've been trying to say for a while is that
if I'm scum, I don't have to be the person carrying out the kill
I understand

I think that's a valid thing to point out, I personally think it's more of a small argument in your favour than anything conclusive
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:30 am

Post by Skygazer »

alternatively, T3 could have made the kill because the other partner was so townie that there was a possibility of them being jailkept for protection
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:33 am

Post by T3 »

In post 1465, Skygazer wrote: alternatively, T3 could have made the kill because the other partner was so townie that there was a possibility of them being jailkept for protection
My partner would have to be Dannflor or maybe OWER in this case
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

[Spolier=Black posting a deep dive]
In post 1400, Titus wrote: @Jupiter I'm not quoting the entire post, but I think I can answer your questions by explaining our interactions.

We start with some witty banter that was fun.

When Black makes at ProjEctRy, I started to suspect her. The early posts might have been disagreements, but Black knows what newbie scum can do. We've done it. This suggested a pocket of ProjEctRy. suggested to look more at what ProjEctRy was pushing at the time.

If you look at posts and , ProjEctRy was denying townreads on AK, Bellaphant and me. In ProjEctRy wants to deny townreads on Dann. Altogether, ProjEctRy was scumhunting, but being wrong in his first game.

This promotion and buttering of wrong reads and chaos is exactly what I'd do as scum.

I know however, if you take a shot at the scumhead, you'd better not miss. So I had to get people to my cause while they think it's their idea. Evil and manipulative, sure but I also had reasons for staying in the back.

I kept watching.

In , Black talked about "town vibes" from K, which was the opposite I got but maybe it was the language barrier. Maybe Black was pocketing. So I checked her ISO more. This is more past reading than I ever do in a game, but Black is worth the challenge.

We'll address Black's interactions with K as we progress. For now, she's fine with having "vibes" on K but disapproves of gut hunches I had on K. She "can't argue" with vibes for townreading Aisa. The implication is that Black would want to argue. She does want something different from Bella, which strongly suggest Bella is town and so is Aisa.

We then have a conversation about "gut" which is really synonymous with "vibes". I mention in that my K scumread is gut. In , Black promotes ProjEctRy based on "gut". ProjEctRy is denying townreads in like we established. At this point, Black is using ProjEctRy to throw out reasons to attack town, which is a common tactic I use. Promoting bad reads.

But I digress. Black in is questioning JupiterXV townreading Dann because of gut and nothing Dann did. This is an implication that if JupiterXV stuck just to logic Dann would remain out of the townblock. This is also notably the first time Black straight up objects to gut. She only offered a different opinion on K. This suggests both Dann and JupiterXV are town. Her renewing the objection in reinforces this. While it's not an issue being a hypocrit in a mafia game, the hypocrisy reveals alignment.

and the others in that section are a pocket attempt on JupiterXV. Black is objecting to shaddow sticking up for Aisa's little evidence to TR me. This suggests Shaddowez is town along with Aisa.

Black reasonless townreading K. In Black suggests that K's content is better than Sky and Nono. She accuses AK of shade. She takes the opposite position that we should eliminate in the active posters because 1) town wouldn't likely go for a no lim in a cohesive gamestate and 2) with T3 v/la and K being low content himself, an active lim is better as it had high odds of being town.

I am taking a back seat but watching. Scum generally don't apologize for actually helpful posts.

Black walks back a townread on K. The backing off comes when K isn't a wagon. more evidence JupiterXV is town.

is where I drop a hint I think Black is scum. If I shoot there, I cannot miss.

I'll include more solve tmo. But TLDR Project, AK, Dann, Aisa, JupiterXV, Bellaphant and shaddowez are all hinted clear from my pov from just the first 500 posts since Black does not treat K or T3 in anywhere the same manner. Black approaches like a chess match. I'll explain more manipulation tonight or tmo.

Sorry Jupiter, question required to much but explaining the early game is a start.
In post 1459, Titus wrote:

Anyway, Black launches into a 1 v 1 about why scum slip with AK. Skipping the detail on these as it's just AK town evidence.

and are letting project push Skygazer and setting up to defend ProjEctRy. Black was doing that precrumb as well. K was a wagon at the time. This suggests that Skygazer was a preferable lim to both ProjEctRy and K. This is evidence
Skygazer

is attempting to dismantle the wagon on K and shade Dann if it fails. Black is subtly panicking here. K is almost certainly scum.

is me blatantly manipulating Black into a position where she won't bus if scum. Thus confirming partners. She's been anti bus so far so...
doesn't seem to be true for Black. Who was she "bussing and then trying to back off before I run
my
her partner over"? Her earliest push was K, which she backs off of. She was technically at least a third. (Aisa voted in 137 which is not caught in the VC). She backs off based on vibes when the wagon dies. There hasn't been a strong push at all from Black. She jumps on Bella nakedly in to get off K. Then it's a naked vote on shaddowez in . Not exactly hard bussing partners. More like wagon shopping.

is an interesting take. What position would you take if a beard and a lurky partner was pushed? Favor the beard? Discredit the player? Black definitely discredits the player (Dann) but implies a preference ProjEctRy live. ProjEctRy is doing more for scum than K regardless of if ProjEctRy is a beard or scum.

---- End Part 2----
In post 1463, Titus wrote: Calls my conviction on K unnatural and wants me to interact with K more.

- There is an argument here that T3 is town. However, my theory is Black was wanting to dismantle both wagons. If T3 is town, camel and K are scum by PoE.

- Black and T3 jump on me together. Feels panicky on Black's part and an attempt to kill the T3 wagon.

- Readwall is whack.

[/spoiler]

Scum are in camel, K and T3. Please review.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Titus »

Ebwop
Spoiler: Black posting a deep dive
In post 1400, Titus wrote: @Jupiter I'm not quoting the entire post, but I think I can answer your questions by explaining our interactions.

We start with some witty banter that was fun.

When Black makes at ProjEctRy, I started to suspect her. The early posts might have been disagreements, but Black knows what newbie scum can do. We've done it. This suggested a pocket of ProjEctRy. suggested to look more at what ProjEctRy was pushing at the time.

If you look at posts and , ProjEctRy was denying townreads on AK, Bellaphant and me. In ProjEctRy wants to deny townreads on Dann. Altogether, ProjEctRy was scumhunting, but being wrong in his first game.

This promotion and buttering of wrong reads and chaos is exactly what I'd do as scum.

I know however, if you take a shot at the scumhead, you'd better not miss. So I had to get people to my cause while they think it's their idea. Evil and manipulative, sure but I also had reasons for staying in the back.

I kept watching.

In , Black talked about "town vibes" from K, which was the opposite I got but maybe it was the language barrier. Maybe Black was pocketing. So I checked her ISO more. This is more past reading than I ever do in a game, but Black is worth the challenge.

We'll address Black's interactions with K as we progress. For now, she's fine with having "vibes" on K but disapproves of gut hunches I had on K. She "can't argue" with vibes for townreading Aisa. The implication is that Black would want to argue. She does want something different from Bella, which strongly suggest Bella is town and so is Aisa.

We then have a conversation about "gut" which is really synonymous with "vibes". I mention in that my K scumread is gut. In , Black promotes ProjEctRy based on "gut". ProjEctRy is denying townreads in like we established. At this point, Black is using ProjEctRy to throw out reasons to attack town, which is a common tactic I use. Promoting bad reads.

But I digress. Black in is questioning JupiterXV townreading Dann because of gut and nothing Dann did. This is an implication that if JupiterXV stuck just to logic Dann would remain out of the townblock. This is also notably the first time Black straight up objects to gut. She only offered a different opinion on K. This suggests both Dann and JupiterXV are town. Her renewing the objection in reinforces this. While it's not an issue being a hypocrit in a mafia game, the hypocrisy reveals alignment.

and the others in that section are a pocket attempt on JupiterXV. Black is objecting to shaddow sticking up for Aisa's little evidence to TR me. This suggests Shaddowez is town along with Aisa.

Black reasonless townreading K. In Black suggests that K's content is better than Sky and Nono. She accuses AK of shade. She takes the opposite position that we should eliminate in the active posters because 1) town wouldn't likely go for a no lim in a cohesive gamestate and 2) with T3 v/la and K being low content himself, an active lim is better as it had high odds of being town.

I am taking a back seat but watching. Scum generally don't apologize for actually helpful posts.

Black walks back a townread on K. The backing off comes when K isn't a wagon. more evidence JupiterXV is town.

is where I drop a hint I think Black is scum. If I shoot there, I cannot miss.

I'll include more solve tmo. But TLDR Project, AK, Dann, Aisa, JupiterXV, Bellaphant and shaddowez are all hinted clear from my pov from just the first 500 posts since Black does not treat K or T3 in anywhere the same manner. Black approaches like a chess match. I'll explain more manipulation tonight or tmo.

Sorry Jupiter, question required to much but explaining the early game is a start.
In post 1459, Titus wrote:

Skygazer

my

---- End Part 2----
In post 1463, Titus wrote: Calls my conviction on K unnatural and wants me to interact with K more.

- Readwall is whack.

Scum are in camel, K and T3. Please review.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Titus »

While it's possible T3 is town, a doctor knows another player is town as there's no way scum kill T3.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:41 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

I have a lot to learn about this game....
You're Scummy! I'm Afrayed Knott..
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Skygazer »

In post 1469, Titus wrote: While it's possible T3 is town, a doctor knows another player is town as there's no way scum kill T3.
i agree that flipping T3 is optimal because yeah that clears someone to the doctor if we're wrong, it'd be better to get that clear now than to wait (since waiting increases the chances of the doc dying)

rlly doubt we're wrong tho
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Skygazer »

so T3 is like by far the best possible elimination today
Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Skygazer »

even if he's town (doubt it) his flip helps us
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:48 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1470, Afrayed Knott wrote: I have a lot to learn about this game....
So do I. It constantly changes and evolves.

ProjEctRy and K I hope you stick around.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”