Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:38 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

And I think it's a pretty weird idea that I would setup for a pocket before a game even starts but I'll take it as a compliment if you think that highly of my scum prowess :lol:

I just did the meta research because I wanted to be able to read you in my town games
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Ausuka »

Votecount 1.5

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to eliminate. Day 1 ends in (expired on 2024-01-02 07:27:34).

Votecount
Laplacian (5)
- ssbm_kyouko, Abnegation, Pavowski, HighPrincessErinys, geraintm
Abnegation (2)
- DragonEater70, Flavor Leaf
Joyboy (2)
- cw357, Hu Tao
cw357 (1)
- Joyboy
HighPrincessErinys (1)
- Laplacian

Not Voting (2)
- Purplemango, Thomith

FlavourImage

No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 525, DragonEater70 wrote: And I think it's a pretty weird idea that I would setup for a pocket before a game even starts but I'll take it as a compliment if you think that highly of my scum prowess :lol:

I just did the meta research because I wanted to be able to read you in my town games
To be fair, my conclusion is you’re town, not that you’re scum, so

It’s not like a specific game prep, it’s an overall existence in the arena kinda thing.

It’s like when I spent like 2 years never bussing, and then when I bussed a partner, I dominated.

—-

My scum victories this year in Pokemon I spent the entire game protecting all 4 of my partners with the mentality, if any of us go down, i go down because I’ve tied associations towards me specifically to martyr victory all game.

Abnegation and I also had a fire game where we hard paired in thread.

Then in the game you modded, I hard bussed (had to, but was ready to, of course).

So like, while i dont think you should shoot yourself in the foot to setup a situation for a future game, because you gotta take every game as its own game, the way mafia is played on this site, you gotta be self aware.

But i think games are great when everyone has meta on each other to an extent, just because players are forced to build another chapter on that meta with another player.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:47 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I don’t think I have a lot of chapters with any player in this game.

Hu Tao/Abnegation have a handful of games, but still not a finished novel, I would say.

I’ve played with Geraint pre pandemic, but even then, we’re just getting to that point we gotta hard play around each other if necessary recently.

I’m also at work super bored, so you all get Flavor self reflection time.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:52 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 519, DragonEater70 wrote: You are STILL tunneled.
I have yet to receive any indication I'm wrong though, and I
am
looking
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:53 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

You are clearly not.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:54 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

like if Laplacian is town I will see it if he tries more, I'm by no means gladiating him toDay

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:55 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

@Flavor

Okay fair

Just out of curiousity, when you said I meta dived a town game are you referring to me reading Mafia Have a Cop or something else? That comment still bothers me because I don't remember saying anything about a meta dive and I'm afraid you know more about what I did than I know.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 532, DragonEater70 wrote: @Flavor

Okay fair

Just out of curiousity, when you said I meta dived a town game are you referring to me reading Mafia Have a Cop or something else? That comment still bothers me because I don't remember saying anything about a meta dive and I'm afraid you know more about what I did than I know.
Oh damn, wasn’t even talking about that game.

I remember you mentioned a game on the dead thread of the game you modded if that Multiball game I was killed Night 2 in and had the most posts in the game by end game
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I also assumed since you’re pushing like you know how to read me that you would have been meta diving, because idk how else you’d be able to pick up on certain things.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:58 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 523, DragonEater70 wrote: She sees me not consider myself possible scum and her first thought is to point it out as possibly damning as a partner with Lap.
If you want to towncase Lap convincingly you're going to have to do it from an outside POV if you want it to convince people outside your own town POV.

I can make cases as though I'm town, as scum, and they can make sense because I'm pretending to be town. If you don't build your case from an outside POV it's going to be less convincing. I am wary of you pushing this towncase as truth because it looks believable, but it relies on an unconfirmed assumption that you're town.

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 529, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 519, DragonEater70 wrote: You are STILL tunneled.
I have yet to receive any indication I'm wrong though, and I
am
looking
I think DE/Lap/FL is a lazy read pairing.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:59 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 533, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 532, DragonEater70 wrote: @Flavor

Okay fair

Oh damn, wasn’t even talking about that game.

I remember you mentioned a game on the dead thread of the game you modded if that Multiball game I was killed Night 2 in and had the most posts in the game by end game
Lemmie check
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:59 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 535, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 523, DragonEater70 wrote: She sees me not consider myself possible scum and her first thought is to point it out as possibly damning as a partner with Lap.
If you want to towncase Lap convincingly you're going to have to do it from an outside POV if you want it to convince people outside your own town POV.

I can make cases as though I'm town, as scum, and they can make sense because I'm pretending to be town. If you don't build your case from an outside POV it's going to be less convincing. I am wary of you pushing this towncase as truth because it looks believable, but it relies on an unconfirmed assumption that you're town.
So people can read it and nod along and be like "yeah this all makes sense" and if they don't consider the basis of all the facts you're starting from, they can be misled by scum!you

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 10:59 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

That being said, i am semi leaning Kyouko town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Although, DE, if you’re trying to push you can read me off mainly only seeing my scum games, you’re gonna have a hard time when I roll scum against you :lol:

I’d be completely aware you modded my traitor game, and have built past that
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Right now, I think all the scum are on this list:

Joyboy
Hu Tao
Pavowski
Abnegation
Geraint
Thomith
Kyouko
cw357 - small chance, but don’t wanna give them the satisfaction if they’re scum trolling here

Yes. I town read some of these players at the moment, but i expect to town read some scum.

Leaves Purple, DE, Lap, HPE as my don’t touch list. HPE wagon was good for my read there.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:12 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Well

We shall see Flavor. We shall see.
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:15 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 494, Abnegation wrote: i've been thinking about why this push gives me weird vibes, and it think it's because it's applying non-rvs logic to rvs posts in a way that pings me as forced. and then add to that the fact that it's piggybacking off thomith's push, and it feels a little opportunistic.
Honestly agree with this assessment somewhat.
In post 505, Abnegation wrote:
In post 258, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 252, Thomith wrote:
In post 246, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 243, Thomith wrote:
In post 240, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 236, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 233, HighPrincessErinys wrote: Lemme check myself before taking someone this one is wary of at face value
Okay checks out thank you :salute:
VOTE: Laplacian
To elaborate this one disagrees on Abne doing nothing but illusory acts of help, but more importantly just doesn't really think there's that "comedic veneer" from Pavowski and that and are secretly totally serious. ESPECIALLY not a fan of the sudden mood change after a reread, compare and contrast how and talk about Pavowski. Still don't like those early posts but certainly willing to write things off. It reeks of "scum failed to get people to kill this guy so they're walking away and saying 'yeah but i think they're cool now'".
I feel like I did the same thing with my read of Pavowski though, so I'm confused as to why you aren't questioning me for the same reasons?
Did you not just see this one openly say its wary of you?
I did see that, but I'm just curious as to why you have decided to go after Laplacian, but only briefly mentioned your wariness of me. What makes you think Laplacian is scummier than me?
comes after your post (obviously) but moreover just sucks. Tis a shitty sheep, as it were.
i'm mindmelding with hpe and i don't like it.
me neither.
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:16 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 531, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: like if Laplacian is town I will see it if he tries more, I'm by no means gladiating him toDay
gladiating?
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:19 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 544, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 531, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: like if Laplacian is town I will see it if he tries more, I'm by no means gladiating him toDay
gladiating?
it's a non-normal PR that can
Gladiate: (Player Name)
during the day, and once gladiating has started, all players in the game must vote either for the gladiator or their target

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:20 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 538, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 535, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:

So people can read it and nod along and be like "yeah this all makes sense" and if they don't consider the basis of all the facts you're starting from, they can be misled by scum!you
That's true

When I was writing that case, I was including myself in the people who were "maybe bussing Lap but not positioned to gain anything from it"

I guess it's a bit hard to see from my posts because I have a bad habit to delete a lot of stuff in my pedits, but I definitely started to scumread him. Well actually it shouldn't be THAT hard to see, I have at least 2-3 posts where I say I don't like things by Lap:

Spoiler:
In post 387, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 376, Laplacian wrote: Getting more sus on Dragoneater. Despite having the most posts by a good 60% margin, their posts are proportionally low-content and fell back to the sheeping post from page 1 when Pav called out his weird vote pattern in . Their push for HPE feels legit though and not like a preemptive bus, so I'm feeling 1 scum between DE and HPE.
Don't love this thought tbh
In post 390, DragonEater70 wrote: Like it felt like a bad faith read in an attempt to present an alt wagon rather than a real read
Pointing out Lap scummy (=scumread)
In post 395, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 393, Laplacian wrote: I'm at E-2, no shit I'm in survival mode. The two leading votes are basically me vs you right now, and I know I'm town while you've been exuding scum vibes, so ofc I'm going to try to get people to vote smart instead of following ssmb's train tunnel to a mislim.
Then actually find and vote scum
Pressuring Lap slightly
In post 421, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 419, Thomith wrote:
In post 418, DragonEater70 wrote: What do you scumread Lap for?
Their posting seems to be trying to clutch at easy NAI things to see what sticks.

I'm on mobile so cant link to posts easily so will just put post numbers.

56 and 106 are what pinged me originally, 56 because it seemed to be trying to grasp onto the first substantial thing someone else pointed out, and it made me worry that the situation could possibly be that Pavowski is town, and the blame could then be pushed on me in the event Pavowski gained speed and actually flipped town.

While a few people did mention about a policy lim, this (106) in conjunction with 56 pinged me as weird.

228 with the "lazy contradictions" about DE70, was another NAI thing that I feel was jumped on as an easy reason to suspect someone, as it's something easy to explain away (they contradicted themselves!) Which reads weird to me.

The survival mode thing is also something that feels anti-town to me (an anyone but me attitude doesn't seem to make sense for town to do to me), but overall that's probably NAI, because I could see panicking town doing that sometimes tbh.

Even if Laplacious is scum, because of the speed of the wagon I do think there is at least 1 scum there.
Having read this and clicked all links, I think you are town

I could see Lap as scum but I have no idea what's the VC like
Saying I could see Lap as scum

All of the above are posts that would put me into category 2, not category 3.
In post 481, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 470, Purplemango wrote:
In post 448, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 446, Purplemango wrote: (I can say that as long as I don't try to provide evidence, yes?)
Yeah, as long as you don't take a picture of the dice

I got laplacian, but if I'm not mistaken laplacian is On E-2 (?) so it's probably not such a good idea to vote for laplacian right now, maybe later
Anyway, I would prefer this out of the two because of that
Genuine question: when do you think would be a better time to vote?
In post 482, DragonEater70 wrote: Or rather let me be a newbie coach and say that you are expected to vote when playing in this site, and not only close to deadline.
The last two are me egging on another player to vote Lap. Pretty weird to do as Lap's partner.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:21 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

like a dayvig but weaker in some ways

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:21 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 541, Flavor Leaf wrote: Right now, I think all the scum are on this list:

Joyboy
Hu Tao
Pavowski
Abnegation
Geraint
Thomith
Kyouko
cw357 - small chance, but don’t wanna give them the satisfaction if they’re scum trolling here

Yes. I town read some of these players at the moment, but i expect to town read some scum.

Leaves Purple, DE, Lap, HPE as my don’t touch list. HPE wagon was good for my read there.
Purple townbin is a sheep of me? Or you have your own process?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Dec 21, 2023 11:24 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Also I can't believe I just had to explain why scum!me would be playing terrible if he were partnered with Lap, as town

This is something I almost never do as town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”