Mini 2321: Classic Commercials (Postgame)

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1600 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Roden »

Sorry if I'm being short with you but my fever has broken five times in the past week in a half and I'm too fatigued for this
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1601 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 1600, Roden wrote: Sorry if I'm being short with you but my fever has broken five times in the past week in a half and I'm too fatigued for this
Get well soon :]
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1602 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:36 am

Post by Hu Tao »

He has no desire to imagine a world I'm town, he's just pushing for the vote that helps scum out. Voting me out since I'm a potential clear in the future works against him. He wants me out asap.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1603 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:39 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1583, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1580, Bingle wrote:
In post 1578, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1575, Bingle wrote:
In post 1563, Celebloki wrote: I think Dunn has moved out of being scummy for me. Wiz gets a pass for the same reason I hope I'd get a pass for the day. I TR Thom and FL.
If Hu Tao is town, why exactly is it so hard to get this wagon through despite there being no actual reason to townread her. Like, even Naerys here is townreading her because "Bingle was wrong last game, so he's probably just wrong again" as best I can tell. There's no town case there, and yet no one is willing to put there votes down with only 48 hours in the day.
Scum wagons aren't always hard. That's just nonsense.
It's really cool how you respond consistently to things I don't say. I didn't say "Scum wagons are always hard" I said, "There's no reason that this wagon would be hard if it wasn't on scum." You've done nothing towny, and yet no one is willing to vote you. That's not a towntell.
Ok. Let's try something different. If I was cleared right now as town. Who is scum and why
In post 1592, Bingle wrote: Bingle
Flavor Leaf
Dunnstral
SirCakez
Celebloki
AnimatedWiz
Thomith

Naerys
RCEnigma
Roden
Hu Tao

Readslist.
I'm sorry, were you lying?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1604 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1598, Bingle wrote: Why do you town read her?
It was basically this:
In post 904, Roden wrote: Also she was hard defending Gob to the point that she could easily be accused of TMI, and I think she would be more wary of that as scum
And I think there were multiple paths of least resistance she could've taken today and she instead chose to be a prominent figure.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1605 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:40 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1601, Naerys wrote:
In post 1600, Roden wrote: Sorry if I'm being short with you but my fever has broken five times in the past week in a half and I'm too fatigued for this
Get well soon :]
Thank you
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1606 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:44 am

Post by Bingle »

Your narrative is that I've decided to burn all of my towncred to kill a vanilla town on D2 as scum while simultaneously making nuanced reads on the majority of the playerlist because... You're scary? That requires me to think you have any skill at mafia.

I've talked about all of my reads. They're not dependent on me being right on you. I'm not going to rehash them because that's a great way to not get an elimination with 2 days left until deadline. But keep flailing about for a reason to suspect me when it very clearly is "Bingle has caught me."
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:45 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1360, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1335, AnimatedWiz wrote: I would definitely prefer to not be the wagon today for obvious reasons, but I really don’t understand the push for me.

Anyway, I’m not going to just sit around and die.

I’m the
Town Role Cop
, and Hu Tao is a vanilla role. Part of the reason I’m pushing Celebloki is due to doubt about there being two Town investigative roles—does that explain my push on them better?
Oh.. awkward. I thought someone else softed an innocent on me. But if you had that, why would you be willing to compromise a vote on me? Also this likely means a scum in Cele and Wiz. I don't see town having both? I'll think this over
There's also this. This imo spews a townie mindset, because scum knows town can't get an inno result on them and can't interpret somebody's posts as softing a secret inno result.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1608 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:46 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1604, Roden wrote: And I think there were multiple paths of least resistance she could've taken today and she instead chose to be a prominent figure.
You mean the path of least resistance that was the Dunn wagon that I fought down? Y'know, the one she sheeped onto?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1609 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1607, Roden wrote: There's also this. This imo spews a townie mindset, because scum knows town can't get an inno result on them and can't interpret somebody's posts as softing a secret inno result.
I agree that either she's lying about someone softing an inno on her or town. I just don't see why vague "oh someone might have an inno on me" posts is a thing scum wouldn't lie about.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1610 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1608, Bingle wrote:
In post 1604, Roden wrote: And I think there were multiple paths of least resistance she could've taken today and she instead chose to be a prominent figure.
You mean the path of least resistance that was the Dunn wagon that I fought down? Y'know, the one she sheeped onto?
This is not a good "gotcha" because multiple people went onto that wagon
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1611 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:57 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1365, Hu Tao wrote: It means I'm vanilla townie or mafia goon. If anything I think there is at most 2 goons. So if we get rid of 2 goons I'm pretty much a pseudo clear
Like, that's the same as this. It's a baseless "Well there's no way there's three goons so we shouldn't vote me" claim that has no real reason to be taken seriously. How does vt Hu know enough about the setup at this point to make this assertion? Why does vt Hu Tao think we're going to lim 2 goons quickly?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1612 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:58 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 1610, Roden wrote:
What do you mean it's not a good "gotcha"? It's not a gotcha at all. It's literally her doing the opposite of the thing you say you're town reading her for.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1613 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:01 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1609, Bingle wrote:
In post 1607, Roden wrote: There's also this. This imo spews a townie mindset, because scum knows town can't get an inno result on them and can't interpret somebody's posts as softing a secret inno result.
I agree that either she's lying about someone softing an inno on her or town. I just don't see why vague "oh someone might have an inno on me" posts is a thing scum wouldn't lie about.
You just said you don't think she's good at playing scum...this is a complex thought process and would require her to fake something that would be very unintuitive and uncommon to fake
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1612, Bingle wrote:
In post 1610, Roden wrote:
What do you mean it's not a good "gotcha"? It's not a gotcha at all. It's literally her doing the opposite of the thing you say you're town reading her for.
Because I disagree.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1615 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:17 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Bingle have we played together before?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1616 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1614, Roden wrote: Because I disagree.
You disagree that the dunn wagon was the path of least resistance?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1617 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:15 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1615, Hu Tao wrote: Bingle have we played together before?
Not to the best of my knowledge, but I've seen your play as an informed spectator (Booneytoonz) and am not particularly impressed.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1618 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:16 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Okay that's fair. That is the game I replaced in I think? And I was scum there?
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:17 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1613, Roden wrote: You just said you don't think she's good at playing scum
I didn't specify that she's bad at scum. I believe she's too self oriented to be good at the game in general. That has nothing to do with complex strategies, just personality.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1620 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:20 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

to be fair, Hu Tao replaced late into that BooneyToonz game and it was a doozy with all the Millers.

And Hu Tao, while known not to explain their reads often, does have solid gut reads.

But they've also been actively playing in a standoffish way the past few months, trying something new with the playstyle.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1621 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:21 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 1618, Hu Tao wrote: Okay that's fair. That is the game I replaced in I think? And I was scum there?
I was actually thinking the Jester game, but yeah, I was in that one as a player.

Played from the start as town in a vote for town setup. Best bet would be to assume I'm aware of you by reputation, but not much else.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1622 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:23 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

they were town in both, i think.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1623 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1619, Bingle wrote:
In post 1613, Roden wrote: You just said you don't think she's good at playing scum
I didn't specify that she's bad at scum. I believe she's too self oriented to be good at the game in general. That has nothing to do with complex strategies, just personality.
This is a fair criticism. I think it started from when I went on vacation and didn't have enough time to play and it carried over to the holidays. I'll try to change this though going forward.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1624 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 2:28 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Okay now that I understand where bingle is getting this from. I think I'd rather cakes today.

VOTE: Cakez

I can see bingle being annoyed by my play and tunneling for that reason. I still think that based on that I shouldn't just auto be scum here.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”