Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2300 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:27 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

Titus you are simply in this game because you are conf town and what is eating me is you are not utilising that position for the good of town. That's my POV. And it's not changing until you get in the game and help us win
You're Scummy! I'm Afrayed Knott..
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2301 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:49 am

Post by schadd_ »

Spoiler:

oliver jeffers

vote count 5.5 !

shaddowez (3):
Dannflor, Aisa, ProjEctRy
Aisa (2):
Titus, Afrayed Knott
ProjEctRy (1):
OutWorldER
OutWorldER (1):
Bellaphant
JupiterXV (1):
shaddowez

not voting (2):
JupiterXV, Skygazer

with 10 alive, it takes 6 to repossess someone's reptile. day 5 ends in (expired on 2024-01-02 15:14:36)

moderateur notes
  • jumbp
Last edited by schadd_ on Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2302 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:40 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

@Mod

Hi Schadd

I'm voting Aisa
Afrayed Knott
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Afrayed Knott
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2303 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:41 am

Post by Afrayed Knott »

In post 2229, Afrayed Knott wrote: VOTE: Aisa

I'm going to stick with my original thought
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2304 (ISO) » Thu Dec 28, 2023 11:55 am

Post by schadd_ »

fixed
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

ProjEctRy
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
ProjEctRy
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2305 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:10 am

Post by ProjEctRy »

In post 2248, shaddowez wrote: is a repeat (or the predecessor, I guess?) to Aisa from my last post in regards to my interactions with Black and T3.
In post 2240, ProjEctRy wrote: when he tries to discredit or question people’s scum reads - they are largely in relation to defending or directing attention away from T3, who we now know to be scum.
Other than my push on Jupiter, who I was SRing based on his initial play on T3, where was I doing what you're claiming I was doing?
Excluding any posts arising from your push of Jupiter, your posts at , , , and , can all be construed as attempting to question or undermine any scum reads on T3.

Granted you could have genuinely believed T3 was town and then those posts wouldn’t be an issue, but early game a lot of your focus seemed to be defending or trying to undermine any scumread on T3, which just isn’t sitting right with me.
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2306 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:04 am

Post by JupiterXV »

bleh
i'll catchh up when i hhave time but i'm around ten pages not caught up which is. annoying
did anything actually relevant happen when i was gone or can i just realtime
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2307 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:14 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2306, ProjEctRy wrote: Excluding any posts arising from your push of Jupiter, your posts at 55, 119, 192, 209 and 1539, can all be construed as attempting to question or undermine any scum reads on T3.

Granted you could have genuinely believed T3 was town and then those posts wouldn’t be an issue, but early game a lot of your focus seemed to be defending or trying to undermine any scumread on T3, which just isn’t sitting right with me.
I could potentially see how some (not all, but that is coming from the perspective of me knowing I'm town) could be construed that way. Not really much I can say to how you're reading into them, other than reiterating that since I didn't have a SR, I was really looking for stronger arguments from the people that were. If you'd like to dive into any of them specifically, I can try to remember what I was thinking at those points in the game.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2308 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:16 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2307, JupiterXV wrote: but i'm around ten pages not caught up
How can you be 10 pages not caught up when this is on page 93, and in (which was on page 90) you caught up on pages 84-87?
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2309 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:39 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2298, Bellaphant wrote: No, see, I don't think you've done that, because I do actually see some 'follow up' from you. I was saying particularly with your day one read that you mention in the post you linked, that I disagred it was 'hunting' because of the lack of... consistency
I've reviewed his ISO a couple of times, and I'm not sure I see what you're saying. He's been SRing Project most of the game and has pushed a couple of times, but has also looked at other people. I realize it was early game and there was no guarantee of a lim yet, so these may have been safe posts, but and would be
reallllllly
risky for the third partner to say.
V/LA on Weekends
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2310 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:57 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2309, shaddowez wrote:
In post 2307, JupiterXV wrote: but i'm around ten pages not caught up
How can you be 10 pages not caught up when this is on page 93, and in (which was on page 90) you caught up on pages 84-87?
that's the thing... i didn't finish catching up.
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2311 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:57 am

Post by JupiterXV »

you literally criticized me for leaving and not finishing it so idk what you're on about
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2312 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:57 am

Post by shaddowez »

As the pool shrinks I'm getting more paranoid. Several people are doing things that I don't like, but I'm not sure they're scummy.

Dann
: Asking everyone to focus on one particular person puts a preconceived notion in their heads. Could be a tactic to try and get a wagon for a mislim, or could legitimately be asking others for a sanity check.
Jupiter
: Multiple "I'm catching up"/"I'm not caught up" posts, several outbursts that could be AtE. Or, all of this could be playstyle.
AK
: Aggressive tone and shading Titus. Not a fan, but of all things this seems to be least likely from scum, as just leaving Titus alone probably works in scum's favor.
Aisa
: On top of other things, Aisa's current vote on me seems like a combination of OMGUS and hyperfocus based on Dann's suggestion. Gut is starting to tell me she's a mislim though.

I'm working a theory, but don't have time to put it into words right now. Will hopefully be able to do so this afternoon.
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2313 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:58 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2312, JupiterXV wrote: you literally criticized me for leaving and not finishing it so idk what you're on about
Because it's been a while since I've been in school, but I'm pretty sure that my math of 93-87 != 10 is accurate. And instead of actually catching up, you're doing things like complaining about the fact I'm calling you out on it.
V/LA on Weekends
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2314 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:59 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2313, shaddowez wrote: Multiple "I'm catching up"/"I'm not caught up" posts
im too busy to read through 250+ posts, it'll take over an hour or maybe two and that's not really time i can set down atm. early-game i'd spend over an hour on each long post and personally i prefer to avoid that as much as possible. i'm not sure why this is scummy to you
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2315 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:00 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2314, shaddowez wrote: Because it's been a while since I've been in school, but I'm pretty sure that my math of 93-87 != 10 is accurate. And instead of actually catching up, you're doing things like complaining about the fact I'm calling you out on it.
i said around ten, and i didn't even finish page 83 during my attempt to read it. holy
shit.

and that's physically not possible for me because when i catch up i like to sit down and do it all in one go, not in chunks.
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2316 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:01 am

Post by JupiterXV »

also where am i complaining abt you calling me out on not catching up? i'm pointing out that previously you stated i didn't finish, so this statement that i'm apparently so far ahead in my catch up makes no sense
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2317 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:03 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2313, shaddowez wrote: Dann: Asking everyone to focus on one particular person puts a preconceived notion in their heads. Could be a tactic to try and get a wagon for a mislim, or could legitimately be asking others for a sanity check.
dann is pushing you because no one else is scummy enough to be pushed...
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2318 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:03 am

Post by JupiterXV »

(from his pov)
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2319 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:04 am

Post by JupiterXV »

also dann is still town hes like... the towniest player here. cross my heart and hope to die
i just realized thsi could come across as pocketing. its okay because i dont give a shit
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2320 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:04 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2317, JupiterXV wrote: also where am i complaining abt you calling me out on not catching up?
In post 2255, JupiterXV wrote: i'm busy irl ? i have no time to do a full catchup dude
In post 2312, JupiterXV wrote: you literally criticized me for leaving and not finishing it so idk what you're on about
V/LA on Weekends
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2321 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:07 am

Post by shaddowez »

In post 2318, JupiterXV wrote: dann is pushing you because no one else is scummy enough to be pushed...
It's not Dann pushing me that's a problem. If he had specific arguments and said "I think shaddow is scummy because of [
x,y, and z
]" that's one thing, and while wrong doesn't seem like he's trying to make other people look at me negatively as a whole from the offset. This comes across as him saying "Hey shaddowez is scummy, you should go look at him and find reasons for him to be scummy"
V/LA on Weekends
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2322 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:09 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2321, shaddowez wrote:
In post 2317, JupiterXV wrote: also where am i complaining abt you calling me out on not catching up?
In post 2255, JupiterXV wrote: i'm busy irl ? i have no time to do a full catchup dude
those arent complaints. they're just me stating i'm too busy to sit down and read through what i missed- not sure how you're getting that out of this
JupiterXV
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
JupiterXV
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2323 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:10 am

Post by JupiterXV »

In post 2322, shaddowez wrote:
In post 2318, JupiterXV wrote: dann is pushing you because no one else is scummy enough to be pushed...
It's not Dann pushing me that's a problem. If he had specific arguments and said "I think shaddow is scummy because of [
x,y, and z
]" that's one thing, and while wrong doesn't seem like he's trying to make other people look at me negatively as a whole from the offset. This comes across as him saying "Hey shaddowez is scummy, you should go look at him and find reasons for him to be scummy"
he's not saying that though
he's saying that everyone else in the poe has reasons to be townread while you don't, and is asking others on their opinion
right? or am i reading thsi wrong
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #2324 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 2247, shaddowez wrote: Finally back - hope everyone that celebrates had a nice Christmas.

I know I have a lot of catching up to do - only having seen the current page so far, if there's a wagon on me and you're on it, it's bad and you should feel bad.

Working backwards for now - in response to , I'm not sure what you're aiming at here. I
never
defended Black, had a SR toward the end of D1 and voted her D2 pretty much as soon as I came back from my V/LA.

As for T3, I was pretty vocal about not liking the wagon or SRing him. You're post makes it sound like I was soft defending (I wasn't, there wasn't really a defense outside of I don't SR him) and not pushing him, which again - why would I push someone I didn't SR when I was voting someone I did?
In 2243 I was trying to say that your interactions with T3 and Black - the timing of your defending and pushing them, the other slots you aligned yourself with, the positions you chose to take throughout the game - feel like they could come from scum to me.

The point was never that you defended Black (you didn't). Nor, obviously, that you shouldn't have voted for your scumreads if you are town. The point is that on days 1 and 2 you were often on team "Why is T3 scummy? Not a fan of the T3 wagon." And (to echo Project) if that was a genuine read it's fine, but my whole point kind of is that you didn't push T3.

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”