cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1825 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:35 am

Post by cw357 »

i dont know
what I do know is that you are showing self-preservation beyond what town usually shows—at this point most people give up and give their reads and thoughts one last time. I find it admittedly difficult to see you/gamma being anything other than v/w w/v, but p 73 is reeking of manipulation not for the purpose of solving, and having your thoughts be carried over post-elim (we have a conf vig after all) but just to avoid getting elimed. Not saying town doesn't try to avoid getting elimed, but the more you post, the more comfortable I get with keeping my vote on you indefinitely
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1826 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:41 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

What I am doing is figuring out who among my voters is scum, which is what I always do as town, which is how I've caught scum!Gamma specifically at least once before, which is what I was expecting Laplacian to do if he were town.

I am not one to give up and post my reads one last time - I keep playing until I'm dead when I'm town, and I leave a lot behind. I do the same in twilights
She/Her - limited access on nights and weekends

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
The day senpai noticed me^
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1827 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:43 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

Like why are you voting me if you think I'm town and you think my scumreads are correct?
In post 1814, cw357 wrote: VOTE: Kyouku
kyouku is town
In post 1794, cw357 wrote:
In post 1792, Gamma Emerald wrote: You do realize what I said doesn’t at all get invalidated by Flavor’s solve evolving? Fucking chump.
So you admit you could be scum? HAHAHA GOTCHA

THIS MEAT IS NOW FRESH
I WANT FRESH MEAT
In post 1793, cw357 wrote:
In post 1790, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1789, cw357 wrote: my motivation for this game is back
you had motivation for it at all?
I once saw amogus sussy time and had a vision that so as it was transfixed so would we in this game be partaking of its luscious products. It was simply a hope, a fleeting one, as the first day of Mini Normal 2322 began, a hope dashed by the incessant demands of the mundane. Yet so as the present events transpire, such hope returns, and in it, I find a realization of peace nonpariel to comparable derivations.

THIS MEAT IS NOT FRESH

"No ssbm is not grudging me. She's one of my favorites on the website, and i wanna say vice versa." - Transcend
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:59 am

Post by cw357 »

i dont fully scumread gamma either
i know i said i did but it was kind of an omgus joke

tbh i just dont see a gamma elim as viable and you're a good enough option that I'm fine with it, sorry
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:01 am

Post by cw357 »

Also FYI I'm trying to joke in my posts but I think the tone may not be coming through?
To be clear I have voted kyouku while disagreeing with the choice because although I would strongly prefer dragon, that's not viable and I think we need a flip in thish game
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1830 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

I am town, and I hardpushed town!Laplacian on D1, which ended up like this:
ssbm_kyouko, Abnegation, Pavowski, HighPrincessErinys, geraintm, DragonEater70, Flavor Leaf

Flavor is town, and he is hardpushing me (town), and the wagon has bounced around a bit with these core voters:
Flavor Leaf, HighPrincessErinys
And the following players have all been on my wagon at various times toDay and unvoted/revoted:
DragonEater70, Pavowski, cw57, Hu Tao, Gamma Emerald

These players are not voting toDay:
purplemango, geraintm

Who (so far) has been on both wagons?
Pavowski
HighPrincessErinys
DragonEater70

^These are not all scum, probably I think only one is scum, and it's by far the most likely that HPE is the scum here.
Gamma is the second scum, not only because of the willful ignorance of my towntells, but also by the lack of force in posts like .
The last scum is harder to find which is why I have them by POE as one of {purplemango, geraintm}. It's possible cw57 can be added to this POE based on the recent engagement but I get the feeling this is apathetic town that has resigned themselves to being forced to flip me to prove Flavor wrong

cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1831 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:06 am

Post by cw357 »

even if both vig shot and elim are town, we have d3 no matter what (and it wouldn't shock me if scum has a roleblocker that they target flavor, although they might take the risk and not to kill off town faster, if flavor was rbed though we have d4 too)
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1832 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:07 am

Post by cw357 »

In post 1830, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: I am town, and I hardpushed town!Laplacian on D1, which ended up like this:
ssbm_kyouko, Abnegation, Pavowski, HighPrincessErinys, geraintm, DragonEater70, Flavor Leaf

Flavor is town, and he is hardpushing me (town), and the wagon has bounced around a bit with these core voters:
Flavor Leaf, HighPrincessErinys
And the following players have all been on my wagon at various times toDay and unvoted/revoted:
DragonEater70, Pavowski, cw57, Hu Tao, Gamma Emerald

These players are not voting toDay:
purplemango, geraintm

Who (so far) has been on both wagons?
Pavowski
HighPrincessErinys
DragonEater70

^These are not all scum, probably I think only one is scum, and it's by far the most likely that HPE is the scum here.
Gamma is the second scum, not only because of the willful ignorance of my towntells, but also by the lack of force in posts like .
The last scum is harder to find which is why I have them by POE as one of {purplemango, geraintm}. It's possible cw57 can be added to this POE based on the recent engagement but I get the feeling this is apathetic town that has resigned themselves to being forced to flip me to prove Flavor wrong
why do you townread dragon
cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1833 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:10 am

Post by cw357 »

this feels lazy:
Kyouku is saying {1 scum on all wagons, 1 scum not voting, 1 scum who's pushing me hard}
IMO a dragon or hpe flip is ideal but it's not happening. Flavor's basically our dictator it seems like so those aren't happening.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1834 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:11 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

With 6 to eliminate, we'll need every town except Flavor to agree on a scum lim if they refuse to bus.

Town, ask yourself this: if I was being bussed, wouldn't I be dead already? The reason this lim is hard to get is not because scum don't want it, it's because scum are already partially committed (HPE, now Gamma as well, so by holding out we're getting somewhere in making scum commit), want to get the lim without committing more fully (HPE/purplemango), and there are town off wagon that are not fully sold. I think the town that are on wagon, except Flavor, are not actually scumreading me that heavily, or at all, and are just tired of the phase and want a flip. I think Hu Tao, Pavowski, and maybe cw57 (if he's not scum) fit this.

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1835 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:17 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1651, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1035, Flavor Leaf wrote: im not opposed to mass claim, but i think it's probs better tomorrow.
This feels highly uncharacteristic of you
I don't see how claiming helps town. It doesn't trap scum in their claims at all as there is so little to go on at the moment
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:19 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1661, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1644, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1243, geraintm wrote:
In post 1179, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: (cw?, geraintm, joyboy?, flavor, myself, maybe DragonEater?) - players who reasonably could have found Thomith's cop crumb
It is not reasonable to expect me to find a crumb
this is kind of something, i think. why does kyouko think geraint would have seen that crumb?
In post 1128, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1079, Flavor Leaf wrote: We need to go somewhat decently higher profile today, so nobody in the low content slots, unfortunately.

Unless some major connections today happen with them, but i don’t think Geraint, Joyboy, or Purple are the types to get in the middle of things like that anyways.
geraint is definitely not
UNVOTE:

I like some of what I'm seeing from Dragon and several days away from the game makes it feel fresh
these together are kind of rough for Kyouko. They push like they know Geraint, but nothing against Geraint, but Geraint is correct they never pick up that crumb there.

I also dont really know what kyouko is saying that geraint is definitely not, but it looks like they're pushing some kind of familiarity with it, but Geraint/Kyouko have a weird dynamic imo.

And the fact Geraint has that with anyone right now is kinda telling.
This is one of those games where being a useless townie really helps, as it is impossible for anyone to make a good case against me. Sure later on I can't be left to the end game because I am a hole, but later me can worry about that.
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:28 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1833, cw357 wrote: this feels lazy:
Kyouku is saying {1 scum on all wagons, 1 scum not voting, 1 scum who's pushing me hard}
IMO a dragon or hpe flip is ideal but it's not happening. Flavor's basically our dictator it seems like so those aren't happening.
It looks lazy when you put it that way, but I didn't come to my reads that way.

{1 scum on all wagons}
I have posted why I think one of HPE/Pavowski is scum, and I have cased both of them and determined that HPE is far worse than
Pavowski. If you read my exchanges with HPE from a few pages ago it should be pretty clearly shown that it has a fake SR on me, faked it's read on Pavowski and changed it at a convenient time, and in response to the evidence that shows this, it defelected, claiming that I was recontextualizing it's whole post into one thing and ignoring many aspects of a multi-faceted post. When I demonstrated that I don't think think I did that, and how I did respond to all the relevant aspects of it's post, and asked them to point out what was missing, they just whined that "you're only talking about one thing" and ignored the proof. When I called it out on this, it said it didn't understand what I was saying. This alone is damnable evidence of scum!HPE.

Then, when you look at both wagons and compare them, you can see those 3 players (DE, HPE, Pav) were sheeping on both wagons. Ask yourself, did we really have wagons on D1 and D2 where town railroaded town and 3 of the same town players sheeped both wagons without any of them learning a lesson from D1? I don't think so, so at least one of these 3 is scum imo. Maybe 2, but I don't think a scumteam would be so bold.

{1 scum who's pushing me hard}
I have a long history with Gamma, and I know how to read her very well. She's come to learn to read me over the years, but she's not as accurate with me as I am with her. I knew when she replaced in that if she was town there could be 2 scenarios: She'd read me correctly and I'd read her correctly and life would go on, or she'd read me incorrectly (but honestly!) and I would be able to confidently say before dying that Gamma is town, while fighting tooth and nail to get HPE limmed. I also knew when she replaced in that if she was scum, she would work her way into voting me because Gamma knows that I catch her when she's scum. It would be like if I replaced into a scumslot in a game where Koba is on the chopping block - I'd dunk that shit before he has a chance to expose me, because I know if I'm scum and Koba is in the game I'm fucked.

You're describing this read as "1 scum who's pushing me hard" without knowing, or ignoring the context of the read.

{1 scum who's not voting}
This is a POE read based on my TRs in the game, and it so happens that they're not voting. I posted the vote counts to provide further evidence to reinforce my reads, on the chance that there are some town that are not convinced by previous evidence and would be more convinced by something as simple as that VCA.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1838 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:30 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1833, cw357 wrote: Flavor's basically our dictator it seems like so those aren't happening.
This is only true if you let it be, he can't
make
you vote me

cw357
cw357
Goon
cw357
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1839 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:36 am

Post by cw357 »

In post 1838, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 1833, cw357 wrote: Flavor's basically our dictator it seems like so those aren't happening.
This is only true if you let it be, he can't
make
you vote me
Not worth the effort :D
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1840 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 5:37 am

Post by tris »

Votecount 2.9

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to eliminate. Day 2 ends in (expired on 2024-01-02 19:46:41).

Votecount
ssbm_Kyouko (5)
- Flavor Leaf, HighPrincessErinys, Hu Tao, Pavowski, cw357
Gamma Emerald (2)
- DragonEater70, ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3)
- geraintm, Purplemango, Gamma Emerald

FlavourImage

Mod notes
here's what it says
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1841 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:04 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1561, Gamma Emerald wrote: Have you seen scum parrot your catchphrase before?
Not that I can recall, and I can't search for posts that contain "sup nerds" in games I've posted in that are not authored by me. Funnily enough, just searching for "sup nerds" in all game forums I found this:
In post 496, Gamma Emerald wrote: sup nerds
I'll probably read in a bit but if anyone wants to give a sparknotes of the game that'd be cool
It was your first post when you replaced into a game as scum. When I then looked for sup nerds in your ego though, you also used it as a town replace-in once 2 years before this post.

Since this post you used it one more time (you were town) recently in a game I was in, as your opening post before I posted, in which you placed an RVS vote on me - not the same thing at all coming from you and with the context of it being paired with an RVS vote.

ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1842 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:12 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1511, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1475, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: Gamma can read me I am safe
Genuinely, what was our last game together where we were both town and I read you correctly?
I would say Smuggler's Port II qualifies. Before that, Mountain Dew Mafia, which is the most recent time we rolled town together before SP2.

DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1843 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:18 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1785, Flavor Leaf wrote: Dragon eater is saying Kyouko town, purple town, hu taown, meaning scum have to be in Gamma, HPE, CW, Geraint, Pavowski and im not really seeing a team in that I like too much. I'm town reading Pavowski and HPE.
Even if you do, why can't there be a team in those 5?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1844 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:19 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1780, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one thinks Dragon is
maybe
town but holy shit is this Gamma scumread contrived.
What's contrived about it? I didn't even explain it
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1845 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:21 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 1789, cw357 wrote: gamma/dragon/hu tao i could see if kyouku were to flip town

Gamma's read on dragon comes across as bussing because she even acknowledged that in the present reality anything other than kyouku is unlikely and the others are what they are. Also dragon scumleaning the gamma slot seems weak (and counter to what a lot of others did) since eliming that slot would have amounted to a pl.

My point is just that:
(a) Gamma and dragon are probably not v/v
(b) It's plausible that they're w/w
UNVOTE:
I'll review kyouku's ISO and the wagon but in the meantime I don't want to be a part of an elim
my motivation for this game is back
Wtf does me having a different opinion to everyone have to do with whether or not I am scum with Gamma

You are not making sense bruh
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1846 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:32 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

@cw57 - looking at Dragon's posting I think he would join an HPE wagon. With you and I that could make 3.

I was checking Purplemango because I recalled he was back-and-forth between HPE and Laplacian yesterDay. toDay he said he'd rather not vote HPE, though I'm not sure why. Probably can't count on him.

Geraintm, I think, is open to most anything, including myself, still.

I think Pavowski would be open to HPE still given the way it flipped it's read on him earlier, and if he looks at my case I think he'll maybe find it suspicious also that HPE lacked evidence when sheeping onto a Pavowski wagon and still lacks evidence when sheeping onto my wagon. I don't know what he thinks of Gamma yet.

I don't think Flavor will vote HPE today because he's fully pre-flip associating it as town based on the assumption I'm scum (which seems to stem partly from paranoia that if I am scum I will take control toMorrow)

And if Hu Tao still stands by their 973 and their 1805, I think they would join a wagon on either of HPE or Gamma.

We still have 4 days, and I do think that the only town who is truly locked in for the day is Flavor. we can definitely swing a scumflip toDay if we all consolidate on Gamma or HPE and ignore Flavor

HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1847 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:41 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1846, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: We still have 4 days, and I do think that the only town who is truly locked in for the day is Flavor. we can definitely swing a scumflip toDay if we all consolidate on Gamma or HPE and ignore Flavor
Completely turned on Gamma lmao
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
HighPrincessErinys
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
HighPrincessErinys
it/its, not they
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: it/its, not they

Post Post #1848 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:42 am

Post by HighPrincessErinys »

In post 1844, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 1780, HighPrincessErinys wrote: This one thinks Dragon is
maybe
town but holy shit is this Gamma scumread contrived.
What's contrived about it? I didn't even explain it
Bingo!
not a person, just a doll~
this one refers to itself in the third person
Get To Know A Doll
ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
ssbm_Kyouko
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1849 (ISO) » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:43 am

Post by ssbm_Kyouko »

In post 1847, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1846, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: We still have 4 days, and I do think that the only town who is truly locked in for the day is Flavor. we can definitely swing a scumflip toDay if we all consolidate on Gamma or HPE and ignore Flavor
Completely turned on Gamma lmao
Where do I TR Gamma? Are you even reading?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”