Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Dragon - I just kinda have a soul town read on Hu Tao.

And the fact I can’t explain more of that….sounds very familiar.

And the fact i also see some type of intangible with you that I have a hard time coming from scum DESPITE thinking a lot of your stuff is scummy, i don’t really think you’d make a lot of that stuff as scum.

One no kill makes sense to help give credit to a JK claim.

Two is A LOT to do, but 2nd no kill still didn’t add an extra day, so sure.

But there is an intangible Dragon’s had this game. And for Dragon to be scum, it would require a pretty high level of scum play, and I was originally giving Dragon the benefit of the doubt that they could be there, and then I saw the scum game Black linked and Black pointing out similarities.

I think it’s admirable of Black to put this effort in, but I do think Black inherently is pushing a scum agenda in a way that makes sense to do in the given gamestate.

With Gamma, Gamma and I have been playing together almost a decade, I’ve been scum who burned her many a time.

I convinced her to vote a role cop confirmed Miller in 3p ELO to win a scum game. I’ve misfaded her as scum.

She’s correctly called me out as scum multiple times.

While it’s a big project for her, after she went away, her voice and pressure stopped being able to affect me so much.

This is exactly what it was like with Bingle in Classic Commercials. I would catch them, make a big case, then they come in to patch the holes and actively ease my paranoia on them.

Gamma started to do the same, not as obviously, but she’s not as logical a player as Bingle is. Bingle uses logic and plays a logical town as scum, apparently with some AtE.

Gamma coming in pushing Pav makes sense in a world where she thinks I’m town reading Dragon/Hu Tao.

But then she switched to Hu Tao because I was pushing in the 3.

I think Pav could be correct that it’s Purple here as well, so Joyboy (Gamma-Black)/Purple/HPE makes a lot of sense to me.

I’m not 100% sure that Geraint or Pav isn’t scum here right now. HPE talked about how that one would never be scum with CW, and then Gamma reinforced that idea. So it’s not ‘impossible’ it’s there either for me right now, but I think they were being genuine with that too.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:41 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 134, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 41, DragonEater70 wrote: So is this game dead already? That sucks.

Btw I am an Alien Novice Death-Millerizer 2-Shot Vigilante.
Sus post. How is it dead? It's been less than a day?
In post 268, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 209, DragonEater70 wrote: It means "I read this person's post and was thinking whether I should vote them or not based on the post, and I concluded that I don't want to vote them. And then I decided that simply passively not voting is not enough, I should be actively not voting them"

And basically the heal tag is a way to actively not vote someone I guess.
Since when have you started doing this?
In post 280, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 250, DragonEater70 wrote: It's really hard to sheep Flavor when he doesn't give me scumreads to work with btw
This is flavor most of the time in the beginning of games, not sure why you're surprised
In post 283, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 254, ssbm_Kyouko wrote: It'd be weirdly straightforward but it feels like it could just be {Laplacian, DE, ???}

Dragon feels like he wants anything
but
for the focus to be on Laplacian and Laplacian feels like he knows he's toast and is trying to Distance from DE before he goes down
This is wild because I feel like we see things completely different right now. I don't think dragon is that scummy ATM.
In post 291, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 288, Pavowski wrote: Hey Hu, who (lol?) are you feeling towny on right now? Just curious.
Flavor since I've seen him do this as town. Dragon is a maybe. Think that's it. I usually don't give townreads or scumreads too easy though.
In post 384, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 338, Flavor Leaf wrote: i just have a hard time seeing Dragon play this way as scum. it's over the line of too much as scum, that i think it's just genuine.

im pocketed cuz of it if they are scum, though, so ill have to break out of that later in the game if it turns out they are, but thats not a Day 1 thing
I don't think he can't play this way as scum, but I don't think he's done anything that scummy.
In post 388, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 387, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 376, Laplacian wrote: Getting more sus on Dragoneater. Despite having the most posts by a good 60% margin, their posts are proportionally low-content and fell back to the sheeping post from page 1 when Pav called out his weird vote pattern in . Their push for HPE feels legit though and not like a preemptive bus, so I'm feeling 1 scum between DE and HPE.
Don't love this thought tbh
Do you usually love when someone scumreads you?
In post 399, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 395, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 393, Laplacian wrote: I'm at E-2, no shit I'm in survival mode. The two leading votes are basically me vs you right now, and I know I'm town while you've been exuding scum vibes, so ofc I'm going to try to get people to vote smart instead of following ssmb's train tunnel to a mislim.
Then actually find and vote scum
? He's saying he's voting someone who is scummy. What do you mean
In post 800, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 740, DragonEater70 wrote:
@mod could you please confirm there's no error in the wiki, in setup creation or in the tagging of the setup as Simple, and that N1 roles are impossible in this game?
Oh wait. You're serious in your scumread of FL for that? I thought it was a joke
In post 801, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 745, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 741, Flavor Leaf wrote: Night 1’s not my modifier, just wanted to WIFOM scum to have them wonder if I have another shot or not.

You looking scared, DragonEater.

I was 100% making it look like it was you. You been trying to pocket me all game.
Scared about what

I correctly read you as the vig, just voted you cause your claim made no sense

UNVOTE:
Oh okay figured
As you can see in the beginning of the game I was immediately sus of Dragon. And was asking questions throughout. I was not 100% on my Town read of Dragon in the beginning. But I slowly locked him as town. Scum wasted an opportunity to have themselves ahead when they did not kill anyone for those nights in a row and they gave us an extra Elim. If Dragon was scum he would have no reason to no kill 3 nights in a row, especially when no one was sus of him. He didn't even claim day 2 when there was a no kill day 3. As scum he could have just blocked and killed flavor and claimed something else to not have spotlight on him. By not doing this, he gave town more chances to win. Not only do i not see dragon doing this, but i do not see a whole scum team agreeing to it. Maybe if the team was all lurkers or something but we know HPE was scum, so I doubt hpe would go along with that. Sorry, I suppose since I've been going round and around with everyone a few times, I didn't give you a proper explanation and was a little short.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:41 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I can’t vote Pav today.

We’ve been through too much, and I gotta trust my gut there right now.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3375, Black wrote: Why do you scumread Pav?
Tbf I was against pav. I thought he was the towniest of the bunch originally but we were in a deadlock and pav seemed to be the compromise at the time
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:43 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3376, Flavor Leaf wrote: I think it’s admirable of Black to put this effort in, but I do think Black inherently is pushing a scum agenda in a way that makes sense to do in the given gamestate
I'm town
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:45 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3377, Hu Tao wrote: If Dragon was scum he would have no reason to no kill 3 nights in a row, especially when no one was sus of him
Do you think this is exclusive to Dragon or do you think there are other players that would no-kill?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:45 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

That long post was to black. I should start using spaces, my post looks so disorganized :lol:
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:46 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3377, Hu Tao wrote: As scum he could have just blocked and killed flavor and claimed something else to not have spotlight on him.
What do you mean he could have blocked FL if he were scum?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:47 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3381, Black wrote:
In post 3377, Hu Tao wrote: If Dragon was scum he would have no reason to no kill 3 nights in a row, especially when no one was sus of him
Do you think this is exclusive to Dragon or do you think there are other players that would no-kill?
I could see flavor doing it as like a gambit if he was in a bad situation and had to as scum. But most players wouldn't.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:48 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3383, Black wrote:
In post 3377, Hu Tao wrote: As scum he could have just blocked and killed flavor and claimed something else to not have spotlight on him.
He's claimed jk. He's confirmed jk since he's blocked flavor. So he could kill and block flavor and not have to worry about a pr or playing around it.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3383, Black wrote:
Scum are confirmed to have a blocker because N1 Dragon claimed they were blocked. If they’re town, they’re telling the truth.

N2 my vig shot on HPE didn’t go off, and there was no kill. So i was targeted at least for a block, and then they chose to No Kill if so.

N3, no vig shot, and no kill.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:49 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3384, Hu Tao wrote:
I could see flavor doing it as like a gambit if he was in a bad situation and had to as scum. But most players wouldn't.
I'm curious why you seem to think Dragon wouldn't no kill as scum when he did it twice in Flavorless Hell. It wasn't really the optimal play there either and the only person that really suspected him was you
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:49 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Gambiting in good situations > gambiting in bad situations.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:50 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3387, Black wrote:
I'm curious why you seem to think Dragon wouldn't no kill as scum when he did it twice in Flavorless Hell. It wasn't really the optimal play there either and the only person that really suspected him was you

HE DID IT TWICE THERE AND HERE.

Okay, we are living in a Dragon or Black scum world.

Tinfoil: we’re living in a Dragon AND Black scum world.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:51 pm

Post by Black »

So FL is mechanically confirmed?

There's no possible one-shot kill roll with scum in this setup?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:52 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3389, Flavor Leaf wrote:

You're all over the place
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:52 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

There is a difference. There he was last scum and people already scumread him. Here all scum alive and cop is dead with a Vig claimed already. There is no need to take a risk in a heavily scum favored position
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:53 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3390, Black wrote: So FL is mechanically confirmed?

There's no possible one-shot kill roll with scum in this setup?
Flavor is 100% town confirmed. I think scum vig aren't allowed in normals
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

How to tell you’ve never seen a TownFlavor for 500.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The amount of times I’ve gone from saying Dragon is conf scum to saying they’re lock town, i don’t think i can count on one hand.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:55 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3391, Black wrote:
In post 3389, Flavor Leaf wrote:

You're all over the place
You should read the game me and him just lost as town in. This is nothing
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:55 pm

Post by Black »

In post 3394, Flavor Leaf wrote: How to tell you’ve never seen a TownFlavor for 500.
To be clear I think town!you would be all over the place. It reminds me of town!me
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:57 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Here’s my idea:

Fade Black. Dragon jails me either way. If she’s town, fade Dragon.

If she’s scum, same thing.

Let’s go Black->Dragon.

If Dragon is ever blocked to get me killed, i will get a vig shot.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:58 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 3397, Black wrote:
In post 3394, Flavor Leaf wrote: How to tell you’ve never seen a TownFlavor for 500.
To be clear I think town!you would be all over the place. It reminds me of town!me
Gamma actually did say something about how you were all over the place and it made it incredibly difficult for scum to manage.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”