Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3675 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:23 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Pav didn't get on me because there weren't enough town votes on me. There were enough town votes on Black, so he got on her. Easy.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3676 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:24 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Purple busses as scum

Having his hammer on HPE be his first vote in the game is +scum to him (though only slightly because I can see him also doing it as town). Then hammering a miselim after he never did it before probably happened because Pav told him to.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3677 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:26 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 3535, Purplemango wrote:
In post 3522, Pavowski wrote: If purple hammers this...
I didn't really understand from reading what the case was against black
But when you say it like that...
In post 3544, Purplemango wrote: She did speak in a scummy way
But she also just joined, so it's a bit strange to me
In post 3552, Purplemango wrote: :)
In post 3540, Black wrote: Fade Hu Tao tomorrow. And don't listen to FL no matter what he says, unless he says to fade Hu Tao
So just to fade hu tao and ignore FL?
anyway
VOTE:
black
Is this an actual progression? Idk.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3678 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:26 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Bye
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3679 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:46 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 3674, DragonEater70 wrote: The entire day yesterday was a lot of TvT which Pav and Purple both coasted through.

Then we finally settled on Black, and Pav said "cool there are actually enough votes for this lim", and voted, and told Purple to hammer in the scum PT.
Nope, sorry.

Why do I have my scumbuddy Purple hammer HPE? Purple doing that kept me from being on the one scum wagon we've had in this game. I am very aware of how yucky bad my votes look at the end of every day phase, there's no way scum!me doesn't get a piece of the bus on HPE. to balance the fact I'm on three green wagons.

Actually you *are* right, I *did* say "cool there are actually enough votes for this lim" because every other vote ran into the brick wall yesterday

And if we're scum together why am I all over Purple this day phase?

I get you're tired, and I sure am too, but Purple/Me is not the case here
(I may or may not have been high when I typed this.)
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3680 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:03 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 3662, Flavor Leaf wrote: It also explains why Dragon doesnt die in place of me.
See my theory of the case is that the scumteam has been keeping town!Dragon alive for the past two night phases for the WIFOMs.

Obviously scum!Dragon never gets NK'd. Flavor or Dragon should be getting targeted every night (assuming scum have an RB to balance a cop, vig, AND a jk, Dragon gets blocked/killed and then Flavor dies. If there's an RB scum *never* shoot into protection on Flavor two nights in a row).

So it's either scum!Dragon saying all the right things (a pretty deep play) or town!Dragon being left alive to drive people like me crazy

I decided to lean toward the latter in the last day phase and I guess I still do. Unfortunately, we can't really vote Dragon this day phase without kinda sorta betting the game on it. That ship sailed yesterday.

The question that won't let go of me is, if Dragon was blocked n1 (which was his claim) wtf has that blocker been doing the entire rest of the game? Sitting on that ability, letting town circle the drain? Pretty big gamble.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3681 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:13 am

Post by Pavowski »

(But it might just work.)

My fear now is, they *do* have that RB, and if we misyeet Dragon today, they simply block/kill Flavor tonight, and that's the game.

We also stand in the unfortunate situation of needing 4 town to align to vote out scum here, which given the past day phase, makes me itch. It almost makes me want to vote no-lim today with Dragon JKing Flavor one last time, except there are issues with that plan, too.

I just don't know what to do here. The only thing I have to cling to is that Purple's two hammers are scummy as hell. Like Dragon, I think the scum partner told Purple to hammer in both cases (his timing on Black was pretty impeccable). Dragon's just wrong about who did the telling.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3682 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:30 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 3655, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3649, Pavowski wrote:
In post 3646, Flavor Leaf wrote: RN kill does lean towards scum in Hu Tao/Dragon, though
Really? I think RN kill is the obvious move for scum last night regardless of who it is
Why
For me, CW/RN was *almost* locktown given HPE's iso, and several other players had voiced an unwillingness to vote CW/RN if not outright saying they thought the slot was towny

If you're not going to kill Dragon or Flavor, you kill the slot that people are unlikely to vote for.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3683 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:37 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 3616, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3519, Pavowski wrote: Have I mentioned I hate this game?

I swear on my rug, if Hu Tao is scum here...

VOTE: Black I hate to lim somebody who just repped in but I'm gonna sheep it, y'all can scumread me for it tomorrow. If this flips red it'll be worth it

Who's the other scum with HT, Black?
I'm not scum
In post 3424, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3420, Black wrote: I think Hu is just scum here

I'll dig deeper tomorrow
I'm town
In post 3374, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3373, Black wrote:
In post 3371, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3367, Black wrote:
In post 3363, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3353, Black wrote:
In post 3349, Flavor Leaf wrote: Been there all game, Black. :cry:
I don't think it's a real read and she is purposely avoiding going into detail about it
How is this not a real read? I've explained my read over and over and over. I'm sorry you don't agree with it, but this is how I base my reads. I've not been wrong on him in any of my games.
I've explained over and over and over how it's a bad read and instead of reevaluating you're just ignoring all my points. It doesn't feel like you want to solve for Dragon. That's because you already know his alignment and are committed to the pocket attempt
Okay. Since you're new I'll level with you. Tell me why Dragon is scum here then.
I think Dragon might be town actually

You're scum though
:lol:
In post 3364, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3361, Black wrote: VOTE: Hu Tao
:lol:
In post 3201, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3192, Flavor Leaf wrote: hu tao, you town?
Yes
This is just the last few days of gameplay, but surely scum!Hu Tao is trying a little harder here, no? I mean I get that fmpov, if I accept Dragon is legit, Hu Tao has a 2/3 chance of being scum, but this is just, such a lazy effort if so
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3684 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:46 am

Post by Pavowski »

Ya know, come to think of it, () a scumteam involving Dragon is the only team that's not gonna make me mad at the end of this game. If Dragon is scum here, it's a game well-played. Anybody else is just hiding, lurking, coasting. Boring.

I *guess* Hu Tao pocketing Dragon is a little less boring, but if scum her defense is just so weak sauce.

Also Dragon, purely off the topic here, but it's a bummer you and I don't seem to line up on time in the thread. I think if we could bounce it back and forth a little more rather than posting at/about each other when the other isn't around, you might have an easier time seeing I'm town here.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3685 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 1:50 am

Post by Pavowski »

*sigh* I'm gonna quit spamming the thread here (what, nobody else is awake and playing mafia at 7am on a Sunday??) but I've just about circled back around to townreading Dragon and Hu Tao, leaving a scumteam of Purple/Gera.

Like .... shit. That can't be it. My brain will not accept this as the solve. This is why this game is wearing me out.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3686 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:11 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I’ll think about.

Might just sheep
Purplemango
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Purplemango
He/him + any neos
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him + any neos

Post Post #3687 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:17 am

Post by Purplemango »

In post 3681, Pavowski wrote:
I just don't know what to do here. The only thing I have to cling to is that Purple's two hammers are scummy as hell. Like Dragon, I think the scum partner told Purple to hammer in both cases (his timing on Black was pretty impeccable). Dragon's just wrong about who did the telling.
This was also said in the context of HPE alone, but basically, assuming i'm scum, why do you think I need someone to tell me to hammer?
especially on two different days, and not here
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3688 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:23 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 3687, Purplemango wrote:
In post 3681, Pavowski wrote:
This was also said in the context of HPE alone, but basically, assuming i'm scum, why do you think I need someone to tell me to hammer?
especially on two different days, and not here
Not saying you can't hammer until someone tells you to do so, but if you're scum with HPE there would have to be a discussion in the scum thread (well, I would hope) and it's not at all a stretch that it was discussed before you hammered Black as well.

The fact you have zero non-hammer votes is an extremely weird thing that the rest of us have to contend with. And Dragon, who has a meta read on you, has confirmed that as scum, you'll bus.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3689 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 2:34 am

Post by Pavowski »

I also wanna flag that, as Dragon rightly points out, it very much looks like you and I could have coordinated to hammer Black. I'm in the thread talking about "what if Purple hammers this" and then you show up to hammer.

It's extremely ballsy and out in the open (and it's not what happened), but from Dragon's POV, it's pretty convenient for a lim on town!Black, which he claims he might have tried to derail otherwise.

Like from town!Dragon's POV, on d3 he sees me say I'll hammer HPE, but you hammer instead, so I don't end up on that wagon at day's end (aka I never bussed my partner). Then on d4 he sees me take a convenience vote on Black and give you plausibly deniable permission to hammer in the main thread while also saying "yes hammer this" in the scum thread.

The postgame will sort out the scum thread but I can actually see where he's coming from here (and it's not an un-towny train of thought). Luckily I'm voting you already, and I'm still happy with that vote.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3690 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:36 am

Post by Pavowski »

In post 3634, Pavowski wrote:
In post 3633, Hu Tao wrote: Why would you vote so quickly?
Because I want to plant a flag where I think we hit scum.

If Purple is town they need another vote before they could quickhammer him
This is the other thing. I knew Dragon was gonna try to yeet me today and I was not gonna get pre-empted and have my push on Purple be seen as opportunistic and a response to pressure. No, I thought at the end of the day yesterday that Purple was a good vote, I think it's a good vote today, and if Dragon wants to continue to cast me and Purple as the team, he's gonna have to reconcile the fact that I'm hard-bussing my partner here, when there's a good chance that a town mislim today ends the game.

Is Purple LHF here? *Maybe*, but there's a distinct possibility we're living in a game where there is *only* LHF.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3691 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:44 am

Post by Pavowski »

In fact Dragon pushing me just about makes the case for me that Dragon is town. Flavor has leaned real hard on his vibe-read of me as town for big portions of this game, and as Flavor says, if Dragon is town, he's going to have to convince Flavor to vote me.

I don't want to overstate my standing with Flavor, but there are other players in the lobby I think it would be easier for Dragon to align with Flavor to vote out than me. (Remember that any successful wagon today without Flavor on it by definition has scum on it, and as such is obviously a mislim or calculated bus. Dragon has to align with Flavor.) It feels like Dragon is pushing me because he believes the push.
Pavowski
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Pavowski
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3692 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 3:47 am

Post by Pavowski »

More thread spam from me. Sorry. I just have a rare day here with not much to do.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3693 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:31 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3676, DragonEater70 wrote: Purple busses as scum

Having his hammer on HPE be his first vote in the game is +scum to him (though only slightly because I can see him also doing it as town). Then hammering a miselim after he never did it before probably happened because Pav told him to.
So if pav is bussing then it must mean pav is the role blocker?
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3694 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:40 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 3685, Pavowski wrote: *sigh* I'm gonna quit spamming the thread here (what, nobody else is awake and playing mafia at 7am on a Sunday??) but I've just about circled back around to townreading Dragon and Hu Tao, leaving a scumteam of Purple/Gera.

Like .... shit. That can't be it. My brain will not accept this as the solve. This is why this game is wearing me out.
FML

Flavor, tell me this is not scum blatantly bussing his buddy Purple to set up a geraint mislim tomorrow.

I really want this to be town but like, it feels like such a blatant bus.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3695 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:41 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 3693, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3676, DragonEater70 wrote: Purple busses as scum

So if pav is bussing then it must mean pav is the role blocker?
Probably.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3696 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:43 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 3691, Pavowski wrote: In fact Dragon pushing me just about makes the case for me that Dragon is town. Flavor has leaned real hard on his vibe-read of me as town for big portions of this game, and as Flavor says, if Dragon is town, he's going to have to convince Flavor to vote me.

I don't want to overstate my standing with Flavor, but there are other players in the lobby I think it would be easier for Dragon to align with Flavor to vote out than me. (Remember that any successful wagon today without Flavor on it by definition has scum on it, and as such is obviously a mislim or calculated bus. Dragon has to align with Flavor.) It feels like Dragon is pushing me because he believes the push.
That is indeed a good case for town me

I am going to log off for a time period between 2 and 24 hours, and when I am back I will
hopefully
feel fresh enough to re-read you objectively.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3697 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:46 am

Post by DragonEater70 »

Btw it's nice that there are only 6 possible scumteams now (pav/purple, pav/hu, pav/gera, purple/hu, purple/gera, hu/gera). This means solving for scum teams might actually be viable.

And if all of you (except Flavor) assume I am town (I am), then from your viewpoints there are only 3 possible scum teams so it makes it even easier to case the correct one. If any of you can do that before I come back I'll be very proud of you.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3698 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:52 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 3658, Flavor Leaf wrote: Day 1

Spoiler:

DragonEater70 (1)
- geraintm
Flavor Leaf (1)
- Pavowski
Hu Tao (1)
-
Thomith

Not Voting (10)
-
Abnegation
cw357
, DragonEater70,
Flavor Leaf
HighPrincessErinys
, Hu Tao,
Laplacian
Gamma Emerald
, Purplemango,
ssbm_Kyouko

Flavor Leaf (3)
- Pavowski,
Flavor Leaf
cw357

Pavowski (2) -
Thomith
Laplacian

Abnegation (1)
-
Abnegation

DragonEater70 (1)
- geraintm
Laplacian (1)
-
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (5)
- DragonEater70,
HighPrincessErinys
, Hu Tao,
Gamma Emerald
, Purplemango

Laplacian (4)
-
ssbm_kyouko
Abnegation
, Pavowski,
HighPrincessErinys

Flavor Leaf (2)
-
Flavor Leaf
cw357

Abnegation (1)
-
Laplacian

cw357
(1)
-
Gamma Emerald

DragonEater70 (1)
- geraintm
HighPrincessErinys
(1)
- DragonEater70

Not Voting (3)
- Hu Tao, Purplemango,
Thomith

Laplacian (5)
-
ssbm_kyouko
Abnegation
, Pavowski,
HighPrincessErinys
, geraintm
HighPrincessErinys
(3)
- Hu Tao,
Flavor Leaf
, DragonEater70
Flavor Leaf (1)
-
cw357

Abnegation (1)
-
Laplacian

cw357
(1)
-
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (2)
- Purplemango,
Thomith

Laplacian (5)
-
ssbm_kyouko
Abnegation
, Pavowski,
HighPrincessErinys
, geraintm
Abnegation (2)
- DragonEater70,
Flavor Leaf

Gamma Emerald
(2)
-
cw357
, Hu Tao
cw357 (1)
-
Gamma Emerald

HighPrincessErinys
(1)
-
Laplacian

Not Voting (2)
- Purplemango,
Thomith

Laplacian (7)
-
ssbm_kyouko
Abnegation
, Pavowski,
HighPrincessErinys
, geraintm, DragonEater70,
Flavor Leaf

Gamma Emerald
(2)
-
cw357
, Hu Tao
cw357 (1)
-
Gamma Emerald

HighPrincessErinys
(1)
-
Laplacian

Not Voting (2)
- Purplemango,
Thomith

Day 2

Spoiler:

cw357
(2)
-
Flavor Leaf
HighPrincessErinys

Flavor Leaf
(1)
-
cw357

geraintm (1)
-
Gamma Emerald

Gamma Emerald
(1)
- Hu Tao
Pavowski (1)
- DragonEater70

Not Voting (4)
- geraintm, Pavowski, Purplemango,
ssbm_Kyouko

cw357
(4) - DragonEater70,
cw357
HighPrincessErinys
, Hu Tao
geraintm (1) -
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (5) -
Flavor Leaf
, geraintm, Pavowski[, Purplemango,
ssbm_Kyouko

cw357
(3) -
cw357
HighPrincessErinys
, Hu Tao
geraintm (1) -
Gamma Emerald

Pavowski (1) -
ssbm_Kyouko

ssbm_Kyouko
(2) -
Flavor Leaf
, DragonEater70

Not Voting (4) - geraintm, Pavowski, Purplemango

cw357 (1) - cw357

geraintm (1) -
Gamma Emerald

Pavowski (1) -
ssbm_Kyouko

ssbm_Kyouko
(4) -
Flavor Leaf
, DragonEater70,
HighPrincessErinys
, Pavowski

Not Voting (3) - geraintm, Purplemango, Hu Tao

cw357 (1) - cw357

geraintm (1) -
Gamma Emerald

Pavowski (1) -
ssbm_Kyouko

ssbm_Kyouko (3) -
Flavor Leaf
HighPrincessErinys
, Pavowski

Not Voting (4) - geraintm, Purplemango, Hu Tao, DragonEater70

cw357 (1) - cw357

ssbm_Kyouko
(4) -
Flavor Leaf,
HighPrincessErinys
, Pavowski, Hu Tao
HighPrincessErinys
(1) -
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (4) - geraintm, Purplemango, DragonEater70,
Gamma Emerald

ssbm_Kyouko
(4) -
Flavor Leaf
HighPrincessErinys
, Hu Tao,
cw357

HighPrincessErinys
(1) -
ssbm_Kyouko

cw357 (1) - Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (4) - geraintm, Purplemango, DragonEater70, Pavowski

ssbm_Kyouko
(4) -
Flavor Leaf
, HighPrincessErinys, Hu Tao,
cw357

HighPrincessErinys
(1) -
ssbm_Kyouko

Gamma Emerald
(1) - DragonEater70

Not Voting (4) - geraintm, Purplemango, Pavowski,
Gamma Emerald

ssbm_Kyouko
(5) -
Flavor Leaf
HighPrincessErinys
, Hu Tao, Pavowski,
cw357

Gamma Emerald (2) - DragonEater70,
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3) - geraintm, Purplemango,
Gamma Emerald

ssbm_Kyouko
(6) -
Flavor Leaf
HighPrincessErinys
, Pavowski, Hu Tao,
cw357, Gamma Emerald

Gamma Emerald
(2) - DragonEater70,
ssbm_Kyouko

Not Voting (3) - geraintm, Purplemango

Day 3

Spoiler:

DragonEater70 (1) -
Flavor Leaf

geraintm (1) -
HighPrincessErinys

HighPrincessErinys
(1) - DragonEater70

Not Voting (6) -
cw357, Gamma Emerald
, geraintm, Hu Tao, Pavowski, Purplemango

cw357
(1) - Pavowski
DragonEater70 (1) -
Flavor Leaf

geraintm (1) -
HighPrincessErinys

HighPrincessErinys
(1) -
DragonEater70

Pavowski (1) -
Gamma Emerald

Not Voting (4) -
cw357
, geraintm, Hu Tao, Purplemango

HighPrincessErinys
(5) - DragonEater70, Hu Tao,
Gamma Emerald
Flavor Leaf
, Purplemango
cw357
(1) - Pavowski
geraintm (1) -
HighPrincessErinys

Not Voting (2) -
cw357
, geraintm

Day 4

Spoiler:

4.2Pavowski (2) -
Gamma Emerald
, DragonEater70
DragonEater70 (1) -
Flavor Leaf

geraintm (1) - Hu Tao

Not Voting (4) -
cw357
, geraintm, Pavowski, Purplemango

4.3Pavowski (2) - DragonEater70, Flavor Leaf
DragonEater70 (2) -
Gamma Emerald, cw357

geraintm (1) - Hu Tao

Not Voting (3) - geraintm, Pavowski, Purplemango

4.4DragonEater70 (2) -
cw357, Flavor Leaf

Pavowski (2) - DragonEater70, Hu Tao
Hu Tao (1) - geraintm
Purplemango (1) - geraintm

Not Voting (2) - Pavowski, Purplemango

4.5Hu Tao (2) -
Gamma Emerald, Flavor Leaf

cw357
(1) - DragonEater70
DragonEater70 (1) -
cw357

Pavowski (1) - Hu Tao

4.6Hu Tao (2) -
Gamma Emerald
, Pavowski
Purplemango (2) - geraintm,
Flavor Leaf

cw357
(1) - DragonEater70
DragonEater70 (1) -
cw357

Pavowski (1) - Hu Tao

Not Voting (1) - Purplemango

4.7DragonEater70 (2) -
cw357, Flavor Leaf

Pavowski (2) - Hu Tao, DragonEater70
Hu Tao (1) - Pavowski

Not Voting (2) -
Gamma Emerald
, Purplemango

4.8Hu Tao (4) - Pavowski,
Gamma Emerald, Flavor Leaf, Random Nurse

Pavowski (2) - Hu Tao, DragonEater70

4.9Pavowski (3) - Hu Tao, DragonEater70, geraintm
Hu Tao (2) -
Gamma Emerald, Random Nurse

Not Voting (3) - Flavor Leaf, Pavowski, Purplemango

4.10Pavowski (3) - Hu Tao, DragonEater70, geraintm
Hu Tao (3) -
Gamma Emerald, Random Nurse, Flavor Leaf

4.11Pavowski (3) - Hu Tao, DragonEater70, geraintm
Hu Tao (2) -
Gamma Emerald, Random Nurse

geraintm (1) -
Flavor Leaf

4.12Pavowski (2) - DragonEater70, geraintm
Black
(2) - Hu Tao,
Flavor Leaf

DragonEater70 (1) -
Black

Hu Tao (1) -
Random Nurse

Purplemango (1) - Pavowski

Black
(3) - Hu Tao,
Flavor Leaf
, DragonEater70
Hu Tao (2) -
Random Nurse, Black

Purplemango (2) - Pavowski, geraintm

Black
(3) - Hu Tao,
Flavor Leaf
, DragonEater70
Hu Tao (2) -
Random Nurse, Black

Purplemango (2) - Pavowski, geraintm

4.15Black (5) - Hu Tao,
Flavor Leaf
, DragonEater70, Pavowski, Purplemango
Hu Tao (2) -
Random Nurse, Black

Not Voting (0)

For me to be scum, it would require me on day 3 to not get involved at all in any counter wagons to my partner and letting them go down without a fight. This is so not my scum game. I didn't even try and get some town cred by joining their wagon.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3699 (ISO) » Sun Jan 21, 2024 7:53 am

Post by geraintm »

I am happy with Voting in thr pav/Purple pair

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”