Luca Blight (1):
Doctor Drew
Jacob24 (1):
ketchup777
ketchup777 (1):
Jacob24

Not Voting (2):
Psyche

With 10 Alive, it takes 6 to secure an execution, and 5 to secure a no execution.

Day One ends in (expired on 2024-02-10 18:21:39)

Mod Notes
None
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1069, Black wrote:
In post 1067, Titus wrote: VOTE: Black

Meh just read vcs.

Thanks for the graphic.

*pocketed*
Let me guess...meta? I'm town this game
Nah votes. Scum wouldn't care which wagon won yesterday and you had a vanity vote on me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:17 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1071, Black wrote: Btw Titus I'm 6-0 as scum now. Your record has been matched :P

Did that game we were in together end?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1074, Black wrote: I do think Titus's entrance could be scum motivated. Gypyx was going to consolidate to Project until he replaced out. Titus replaces in and votes with Gypyx knowing that Gypyx said earlier that she doesn't think she has the support to get me faded today. This simultaneously makes Gypyx feel better about the Project slot and also her push against me

I think in this world Gypyx is probably town. I don't really see her/Project as partners
Why are you assuming I read the game?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:37 am

Post by Thomith »

In post 1078, Titus wrote:
In post 1071, Black wrote: Btw Titus I'm 6-0 as scum now. Your record has been matched :P

Did that game we were in together end?
It has not. Please don't mention this game further.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 1077, Titus wrote:
In post 1069, Black wrote:
In post 1067, Titus wrote: VOTE: Black

Meh just read vcs.

Thanks for the graphic.

*pocketed*
Let me guess...meta? I'm town this game
Nah votes. Scum wouldn't care which wagon won yesterday and you had a vanity vote on me.
The only viable wagon was Dann's. Your wagon was actually somewhat of a counter wagon at one point so it wasn't really a vanity wagon. I was out of town last weekend and the Delta wagon popped up, then Dann got hammered
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:47 am

Post by Black »

In post 1078, Titus wrote: Did that game we were in together end?
My 6th win was Nomination Mafia. You were the first person I thought of ;)
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:48 am

Post by Black »

In post 1079, Titus wrote:
In post 1074, Black wrote: I do think Titus's entrance could be scum motivated. Gypyx was going to consolidate to Project until he replaced out. Titus replaces in and votes with Gypyx knowing that Gypyx said earlier that she doesn't think she has the support to get me faded today. This simultaneously makes Gypyx feel better about the Project slot and also her push against me

I think in this world Gypyx is probably town. I don't really see her/Project as partners
I usually look over the gamestate before posting when I replace in as scum. I'm assuming you would too
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:11 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1083, Black wrote:

I usually look over the gamestate before posting when I replace in as scum. I'm assuming you would too
So you are explicitly calling Titus scum(sorry if I missed when you did)?
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:13 am

Post by Black »

In post 1084, Doctor Drew wrote:

No. I actually think Gypyx is more likely to be scum out of the two. I was just thinking about a possible angle from Titus if she is scum
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:24 am

Post by Black »

In post 1060, Psyche wrote: i am coasting, but it's not on purpose. i'll try one more time starting this evening to get my breakout moment.
Can you answer when you get a chance
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:25 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1085, Black wrote:
In post 1084, Doctor Drew wrote:

No. I actually think Gypyx is more likely to be scum out of the two. I was just thinking about a possible angle from Titus if she is scum
Gotcha

And ftr, I usually will skim at most when I repp in......even as scum

So for me that wouldn't be ai
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:49 am

Post by OutWorldER »

VOTE: Ketchup

gonna let titus cook here and the game that just ended shows I'm not really the best at reading Project

i still maintain the ketchup read from yesterday, and although I kinda fuck with the psyche vote I could also see psyche being a townie having trouble getting into the game, which isn't hugely impossible considering how the votes yesterday played out
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:50 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 994, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 806, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 796, Dannflor wrote: i think this game is gonna be tough because we really never had more than one wagon through D1

I mean the bugs/mine wagon was the main one and it stayed pretty stagnant. The next largest wagon was what, projectry with 2 or maybe 3 votes?

scum didn't really have to do a whole lot this day phase besides let town push town

I am trying not to be too pessimistic but I do think this game is going to be an uphill battle. Whoever is town here needs to focus on finding each other and working together
all of this is true.
townies need to be found but it's going to be hardddd.
say you flip town, I wonder if Luca will be killed? or if he starts to look town.
banish ing dan could be the worst thing that's happened this year.
I know noones flagged any of my posts in particular yet but if the tone of the above one seems off i wrote in a rush trying to do a breadcrumbs but no one noticed it ):

no town credits for anyone now I’ve pointed out but for fun‘s sake can anyone see what I was trying?
noone? aww
first word of each line
'all townies say banish'
so helpful this was
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:52 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1088, OutWorldER wrote: VOTE: Ketchup

gonna let titus cook here and the game that just ended shows I'm not really the best at reading Project

i still maintain the ketchup read from yesterday, and although I kinda fuck with the psyche vote I could also see psyche being a townie having trouble getting into the game, which isn't hugely impossible considering how the votes yesterday played out
*borrows the buzzer*

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:02 pm

Post by Titus »

Meh maybe I read the PT as scum. I usually just jump in after reading the VCs to avoid groupthink.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Hmm, I'm not really vibing with this vote. It feels like you're just playing it safe this game by sticking on your Ketchup vote when I feel as though he has done enough since yesterday to warrant a re-read at least.

I can see your point about Psyche, but for my money he is a better bet than Ketchup at the moment Can I ask you to give your thoughts on other players in the game you haven't commented on much?
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:14 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1092, Luca Blight wrote:

Hmm, I'm not really vibing with this vote. It feels like you're just playing it safe this game by sticking on your Ketchup vote when I feel as though he has done enough since yesterday to warrant a re-read at least.

I can see your point about Psyche, but for my money he is a better bet than Ketchup at the moment Can I ask you to give your thoughts on other players in the game you haven't commented on much?
which slots are you wanting me to comment on specifically? i'm kind of low-efforting right now since a stressful game of mine just ended and getting ready for college, so I do kind of need a minor break but I can comment more when I'm feeling more motivated/got more free time
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:23 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1093, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 1092, Luca Blight wrote:

which slots are you wanting me to comment on specifically? i'm kind of low-efforting right now since a stressful game of mine just ended and getting ready for college, so I do kind of need a minor break but I can comment more when I'm feeling more motivated/got more free time

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that.

I'd like to hear your general thoughts on the game at some point, but in the meantime maybe explain your Ketchup read - have your thoughts changed at all there, or is it still entirely because of Ketchup's ? Also, what are your thoughts on Black?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:25 am

Post by Gypyx »

got more in store for us Titus?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:12 am

Post by ketchup777 »

finally someone broke the silence
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:22 am

Post by Gypyx »

yeah it's been a bit hard to keep myself in the flow of things
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:08 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 1060, Psyche wrote: i am coasting, but it's not on purpose.
i'll try one more time starting this evening to get my breakout moment.

What happened to this?
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:27 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1098, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1060, Psyche wrote: i am coasting, but it's not on purpose.
i'll try one more time starting this evening to get my breakout moment.

What happened to this?
Not the first time psyche seems to be struggling to put fowards content, make a call, frozen scum or lost townie?

bottom text

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”