Mafia Reunion | Postgame

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2880 (isolation #200) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 3:31 pm

Post by Aureal »

Oh, that was supposed to be the new info? Wasn't stated very clearly.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2883 (isolation #201) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:34 pm

Post by Aureal »

This just in: last night, Jackson...

Went to McDonald's
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2885 (isolation #202) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 4:40 pm

Post by Aureal »

Titus getting converted would further explain her constant push on Cakez

I'm going to have to sit down and compile information to lay out plausible theories and what would have to have occured
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2911 (isolation #203) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:17 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 2900, Flavor Leaf wrote: Hitting converted is fine, but it basically sends us to the next day phase in the same position, but with a new convert, so I really want to hit group scum today.
It's actually not fine. If we're at 6-4 now, by getting cult we go 6-3, then 5-4 in the morning after a recruit. So tomorrow we get cult again and it's 5-3, then 4-4 the next morning. We need to end the game by flipping both groupscum back to back here so it doesn't get to that next morning.
In post 2909, Thomith wrote: I'm claiming to not be Kiernan.
I'd still like to keep some real names secret, but will claim if I do need to.
You don't, and and you didn't need to humor the Titus ramblings even that much.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2920 (isolation #204) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:15 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 2913, ActionDan wrote:
In post 2911, Aureal wrote:
In post 2900, Flavor Leaf wrote: Hitting converted is fine, but it basically sends us to the next day phase in the same position, but with a new convert, so I really want to hit group scum today.
It's actually not fine. If we're at 6-4 now, by getting cult we go 6-3, then 5-4 in the morning after a recruit. So tomorrow we get cult again and it's 5-3, then 4-4 the next morning. We need to end the game by flipping both groupscum back to back here so it doesn't get to that next morning.
In post 2909, Thomith wrote: I'm claiming to not be Kiernan.
I'd still like to keep some real names secret, but will claim if I do need to.
You don't, and and you didn't need to humor the Titus ramblings even that much.
Correct on the group scum comment.

What Titus ramblings are you talking about? I don't agree with the vote on you actually but not sure what else there is that is moonlogic today from her?
Basically everything, as usual? Including her most recent post where apparently Cakez is hard-defending me with throwaway question where he responds to Roden's joke about me by asking if it's ai. If you read the Cakez iso, actually the first person he defends is Drew, not me, and it was actually a serious conversation not a joke meme.

Can we seriously believe this from town Titus? Doesn't she like VCA or something? Where's her analysis of how Cakez basically vote-parked me day 3 and had to be talked out of going back the next day by pointing out how hard the traitor Maestro was going after me? In what world do two traitors spend their day trying to yeet their boss?

But nooooooo, CAKEZ TRIED TO DEFEND ME AGAINST A JOKE MEME so none of that matters, lol. Hell, you could even read that 'defense' as him looking for something about me to attack if you're intent on squeezing meaning from a meaningless post. Maybe even it was a signal to his boss Roden, asking if he should attack me over the joke meme! :o
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2922 (isolation #205) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:18 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 2919, Flavor Leaf wrote: 4 unclaimed are Titus, Thonith, FL, Aureal

Aureal is Kiernan then.

I think the rest of us should stay quiet with our names.
I have no idea why you would do this
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2927 (isolation #206) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:24 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 2924, Titus wrote:
In post 2922, Aureal wrote:
In post 2919, Flavor Leaf wrote: 4 unclaimed are Titus, Thonith, FL, Aureal

Aureal is Kiernan then.

I think the rest of us should stay quiet with our names.
I have no idea why you would do this
I kinda figured you were. My names got us to evil yesterday and now you resisted.
:lol:

Your names haven't done shit other than be a distraction and now get people to claim names for no damn reason

I guess maybe Leaf does want to get converted, narrowing down the pool he's in like this
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2931 (isolation #207) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:28 am

Post by Aureal »

Like, how can you even possibly believe that? In what way did your names have anything to do with Cakez getting voted?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2935 (isolation #208) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:31 am

Post by Aureal »

Cakez got voted out because Drew suddenly switched to him for no apparent reason then Hu and Jackson followed, and from the way those two are acting I don't expect them to have any sort of analysis of your names.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2938 (isolation #209) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:52 am

Post by Aureal »

Drew's not a roleblocker, though the claim was never spelled out terribly well.
In post 2151, ActionDan wrote:
In post 2148, Flavor Leaf wrote: Alright, Dan.

I’m gonna be real with you

You hear that Maestro and Cakez both didn’t submit an action, you see NK15’s role, you see the names all being posted for all of you

How do you Occam’s Razor that all town are in there + go out to defend them that hard
I have always included the possibility of one original traitor in FG even though I absolutely thought it was more likely all of us were town. On that I have been proven wrong. Currently I still believe maestro will flip traitor and that's the last of scum in FG. I believe I said earlier that in an extreme circumstance I would compromise on maestro. And that's not because he didn't action but because his role was out of sync with the rest of us.

I explained Nk15's role (away) by saying traitors probably get to talk with each other. I still think that's the case.

Let me counter by asking you what you make of Drew's role if their were group scum in FG. He targets FG members only and blocks non FG members only. That doesn't make sense if group scum exists in FG
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2950 (isolation #210) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:22 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 2945, Titus wrote:
In post 2942, Flavor Leaf wrote: I also don’t believe maestro played some next level scum play with it to make us think Dan was scum
If you give me Dan today, will you vote Aureal tomorrow? I don't want to be stubborn again but I feel I must ram through every good lim.
Dear lord, does the delusion never end? Now she thinks it's feasible that not just both the flipped traitors were trying to yeet me but my groupscum partner too? What kind of strategy is this, where like the whole scum team is trying to get rid of their vital member?!? @_@
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2960 (isolation #211) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:48 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 2951, Titus wrote: I haven't seen anyone push you in ages.
You think there might be a reason for that??? Like, because everyone else got the memo that I'm town after Maestro flipped? Cakez was the closest person to pushing me after that, for crying out loud, and here you are talking about how he 'defended' me against a memepost!

You haven't cooperated with me at all. You were trying to save Cakez.
No,
you
haven't cooperated with
me
at all. You just come in, drop bizarro takes like they're obvious, demand people act on them, and ignore the obvious.

And I have no idea why you think I was trying to save Cakez, or
why you think I would do that if he was a traitor on my team.
Hell, since apparently he was the original I may bloody well not have even known he was traitor rather than town, and that would be even
less
reason to do whatever it is you think I did to try to save him!
Either Drew or Dan is likely scum. I'm trying to sort which. If you're good, start cooperating. We need everyone.
Yeah we do need town to cooperate and I'm on the verge of just having to accept the theory that you're converted because if you're town we're gonna lose anyway because you just insist I must be scum.

Wait a sec, you just tried to bargain a vote for Dan for a vote for me later. You
know
we can't both be scum together if you're not faking your names.

Eff this
VOTE: ActionDan
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (isolation #212) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:46 pm

Post by Aureal »

Roden, pleeeeeease explain why you don't think it could be Dan. I feel like it's obvious that there was groupscum in FG at this point. Trying to get the group set up as a private scum party by getting rid of or converting all the town would open up a lot of options for scum that wouldn't otherwise be able to communicate with each other.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3026 (isolation #213) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 2981, Roden wrote:
In post 2976, Aureal wrote: Roden, pleeeeeease explain why you don't think it could be Dan. I feel like it's obvious that there was groupscum in FG at this point. Trying to get the group set up as a private scum party by getting rid of or converting all the town would open up a lot of options for scum that wouldn't otherwise be able to communicate with each other.
If Dan is scum then he'd have to immediately recruit Drew in order to safely recruit the others. Under the assumption that Maestro was the initial Addict, Cakez and Theta/me have also been recruited. That doesn't leave any room for Drew to have been recruited on any of the Days due to confirmed actions.
Eh? Theta doesn't have to have been recruited if they recruited you last night, she's just telling the truth about a conversion action occuring in regard to you. Even if she was possibly the one doing it.

Cakez initial addict
convert Maestro Night 1 (doesn't sound like they knew each others' abilities yet or I expect he'd go for Drew first, yes)
convert Drew night 2 maybe?
no conversion Night 3 due to dance party
convert you Night 4

I see no issues with this sequence
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3034 (isolation #214) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:19 pm

Post by Aureal »

Oh, you probably meant Titus, not Theta. Titus would have to be converted if it's a Dan/Theta team, yes. In which case they could simply have gotten her on Night 2, maybe because they were worried about her collection of names.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3037 (isolation #215) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:24 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3030, Flavor Leaf wrote: I was definitely seeing your role as just 1-shot.

I don’t think you have a targeting role since it’s day.

I just don’t feel like you’re coming at this with good faith right now personally.

And I see the possibility of you being upset about getting converted.

Hu Tao shadowing you probably had a big reasoning for it, either scum hoped you could get Hu Tao vote to follow you somewhere or Hu Tao group scum.

Hu Tao would be a scum investigative.

I will say, my role is effectively a gated conversion only cop.

Hu Tao would have gotten a fake inno on Cakez, which could have been very damning, and they are limited in a way. I can kind of see that as a town role too, it’s kind of like a flip of mine.
If you're talking about why they would convert Roden even though Theta said she'd target him, it could be precisely
because
she was supposed to be targeting him. If they understood that her action wasn't going to show whether he was converting or being converted, it'd set him up as potential groupscum when she claims the conversion action happening on/by him. (which is maybe slightly more likely for it to be Theta then, as I'm not sure who all even understood that her role wasn't going to differentiate?)
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3067 (isolation #216) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:45 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3063, Roden wrote: Let's kill JV

VOTE: JV
Let's kill Roden

VOTE: Roden

@_@
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3069 (isolation #217) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:56 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3064, ActionDan wrote: With the votes from Aureal / FL to me it confirms one of them is group scum (I'm not surprised). unless I get hammered overnight. Roden and Titus were probably both town prior to tonight so can't be both converts. Titus convert implies Theta scum. Not really sure how useful that is or if it matters atm. Vote should be between Me and Drew.
I don't feel like a quickhammer is at all likely here, given the lack of coordination and knowledge that the scum team would have here. If the team was like Drew/Theta with a couple of converts, they all need to not just be online simultaneously, but realize that the others, whose identities they don't know, all are as well so that it's safe to vote. If they just trickle in over the course of hours, it looks weird and could mess things up.

As for your wall... well, you have a point about the usefulness of Drew's role. I'll consider it further.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3071 (isolation #218) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:06 pm

Post by Aureal »

Turning that over in my head... Dan stops conversions
from
FG? The same group that he's been insisting had no scum in it?

I'm gonna have to go back and read all this claim info stuff again aren't I? :?

Dan and Drew, can you clarify when and why you guys claimed your roles to each other in the FG?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3084 (isolation #219) » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:38 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3078, Titus wrote: Flavor, what do you think of the odds Maestro was the n1 convert? A new person was coming into the slot and would have no background to be traced.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm thinking. It's a good move to target the slot that has a replacement coming in so they're just a fresh face with a fresh view and no inconsistency with a previous attitude.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3107 (isolation #220) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:45 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 3103, Titus wrote:
In post 1035, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1029, Narration wrote:

You turn to your screens as a new video pops up on YouTube.
Somebody in that video looks surprisingly familiar…

Finley
visited during the IRL stream.
This feels like a cult ability
Umm if Gamma had an inno, why is this a thing?
Hm. Misdirection? It's weird, but I guess not as weird as it would be in a game where you'd have to worry about getting night killed, where it'd be wise to try to leave some idea of your actions. It's hard to see how this could be scum-motivated given how entangled Hu, Roden, and Leaf's claims are.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3109 (isolation #221) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 11:48 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 3105, Titus wrote:
In post 3102, Roden wrote:
In post 3100, Titus wrote:
In post 2863, Roden wrote: I'm not group scum or converted, like obviously I kinda have to say that no matter what but I'm already confirmed not group scum by Hu Tao and told Theta to target me so that the cult wouldn't target me

Faking this result probably just means Theta got converted instead
Explain the timeline of Gamma/Hu Tao innocent.
Leaf claims that his role let's him detect conversions through flavor investigation. He checked the Hu Tao slot on N2 and was able to confirm what Hu Tao claimed as her flavor. Hu Tao slot is mod confirmed to have visited me on N1, which I willingly revealed.

It isn't possible for either of us to be group scum with this info in mind.
Flavor Checking Hu Tao is also inconsistent with 70 in the rec room.
Inconsistent how?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3113 (isolation #222) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:09 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3108, Thomith wrote: I don't see a town motivation to pretend you suspect someone you have an inno on?
Strictly town, maybe not (though still could just be something like wanting to make people think she couldn't be Finley). But town who is aware they might not always be town? That's another story. Playing your cards close to your chest becomes more appealing.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3117 (isolation #223) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:30 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3111, Titus wrote:
In post 3109, Aureal wrote:
In post 2863, Roden wrote: I'm not group scum or converted, like obviously I kinda have to say that no matter what but I'm already confirmed not group scum by Hu Tao and told Theta to target me so that the cult wouldn't target me

Leaf claims that his role let's him detect conversions through flavor investigation. He checked the Hu Tao slot on N2 and was able to confirm what Hu Tao claimed as her flavor. Hu Tao slot is mod confirmed to have visited me on N1, which I willingly revealed.

Inconsistent how?
70 claims FL no action.
He didn't do anything night one (and I'm not sure why honestly). He checked her night two.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3118 (isolation #224) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 12:32 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3116, Titus wrote:
In post 3112, Roden wrote:
In post 3103, Titus wrote:
In post 1035, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1029, Narration wrote:

You turn to your screens as a new video pops up on YouTube.
Somebody in that video looks surprisingly familiar…

Finley
visited during the IRL stream.
This feels like a cult ability
Umm if Gamma had an inno, why is this a thing?
Gamma didn't know who had used that ability at the time, I didn't reveal that it was me until later. And she didn't push me or vote after learning that I had used that ability.
Wouldn't Gamma have targeted Finley? Isn't that how targeting roles work? So Gamma would know the name (but not the person) of who was visited. Why would Gamma feel that the person who announced her visit was cultish?

Then Gamma says in 1040 that she doesn't expect the self-watcher to work like what happened.

Then there's no real pushing or saying ok Roden's just town. Gamma does that with Flavor but not Roden, which you would expect if she had an inno.
Uh, Gamma/Hu
is
Finley. I'd say it's ambiguous if she's calling out the visit (which was her own) or the public notification of it as cultish.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3122 (isolation #225) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 1:09 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3119, Titus wrote:
In post 3117, Aureal wrote:
In post 3111, Titus wrote:
In post 3109, Aureal wrote:

Inconsistent how?
70 claims FL no action.
He didn't do anything night one (and I'm not sure why honestly). He checked her night two.
Check post 70 in the dance party topic and then Flavor not correcting it.
Like, you mean you want him to explain why we don't know what's up with his night one? I agree with that.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3131 (isolation #226) » Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:11 pm

Post by Aureal »

Hey Jackson, is there any restrictions on your coffee? Like, does it double only non-factional actions?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3144 (isolation #227) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 4:08 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 3133, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 3131, Aureal wrote: Hey Jackson, is there any restrictions on your coffee? Like, does it double only non-factional actions?
I just give a coffee, and if they drink it they can use an extra action the following night. In normal game terms it's Novice Non-Consecutive and I give it during the day, so pretty much just every even day.
So if you gave it to someone with a conversion action they would be able to convert twice?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3150 (isolation #228) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:20 am

Post by Aureal »

I'd say it's a bit questionable for Hu, since the claim was after you checked her, and after the potential conversion we'd be worried about. She could've gotten new flavor that she claimed which was what you saw, and just lied about the not getting caught referring to her power going away when it's actually some cult flavor. I guess it's hard for me to gauge how well the flavor matches since you're the one who has the exact wording.

And I guess you didn't mention the flavor until after she claimed, I think? So she'd have had to match her actions and flavor without knowing her flavor was out... so yeah I guess pretty unlikely.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3152 (isolation #229) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:24 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 3147, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 3144, Aureal wrote:
In post 3133, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 3131, Aureal wrote: Hey Jackson, is there any restrictions on your coffee? Like, does it double only non-factional actions?
I just give a coffee, and if they drink it they can use an extra action the following night. In normal game terms it's Novice Non-Consecutive and I give it during the day, so pretty much just every even day.
So if you gave it to someone with a conversion action they would be able to convert twice?
Doesn't explicitly say it wouldn't, but I doubt it just cuz of the nature of it
I doubt it too but could you check? If it does work for the factional action that's basically an autoclear for Leaf and Theta, as no way would they get a double action then not use it to get an extra convert to end the game sooner.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3163 (isolation #230) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:30 am

Post by Aureal »

Titus starting from the supposition that Hu and Roden are converts is very wtf
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3164 (isolation #231) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:47 am

Post by Aureal »

Like, I don't have time to go in-depth evaluating all that solving breakdown right now but just a skim makes me feel there's not even much point in trying. Don't know where the conclusions come from.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3167 (isolation #232) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:51 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 3160, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3157, Titus wrote: Meh, FL that kinda sounds wrong again.

Aureal scum, Drew scum, Roden scum, Hu Tao scum
Dan town, Theta town, me town, JV town, Thomlith town, FL town

That's possible
Aureal has been all in my shit since the day start
What does this mean??
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3175 (isolation #233) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 12:59 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3174, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3167, Aureal wrote:
In post 3160, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 3157, Titus wrote: Meh, FL that kinda sounds wrong again.

Aureal scum, Drew scum, Roden scum, Hu Tao scum
Dan town, Theta town, me town, JV town, Thomlith town, FL town

That's possible
Aureal has been all in my shit since the day start
What does this mean??
Objectively we can't be buddies I mean, since you have been riding me hard.....at least earlier today
Again, what does this mean? It does not seem to meet the standard use of this phrase, which would mean that I have been very suspicious of you. Are you hungover from your birthday still?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3182 (isolation #234) » Fri Feb 02, 2024 6:58 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3178, Doctor Drew wrote: I will be honest, I remember reading this and thought I remembered more posts of the sort.

That's a bit of my bad lol

But as with D1, still no nagging concerns with me now lol
Are you...
telling
me that I have no nagging concerns with you? :thinking:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3193 (isolation #235) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:45 am

Post by Aureal »

Anybody suddenly feeling Drew/Titus potential? :thinking:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3202 (isolation #236) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:40 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 3196, ActionDan wrote:
In post 681, Doctor Drew wrote: Still prefer DV, will compromise on NK, not much interest in Titus
This is support for that from D1.

But Cakez did vote Titus too D1. Which I thought was critical. I wasn't there for when that went down so the timings of the votes and the risk of the NK and Titus wagons going through at any one moment are not obvious to me. I'll re-research it.
Oh right, Cakez. I did have to call him out to get him to vote Titus, but still yeah, he probably ignores it if he's traitor and she's groupscum. Guess I can scratch her off the nonFG list, leaving me with just Theta and Roden there. And Roden seems pretty tenuous with the Hu investigative stuff.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3204 (isolation #237) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:55 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 3201, Titus wrote: It's not about blame. It's about likelihood.

Sure there's a Drew/Roden chance where FL was the night 4 convert and FL pocketed Aureal with the flavor cop, but that's unlikely.

Aureal leans Dan, and there are very few mech setups where Aureal is evil.
JV favors Dan.
FL favors Dan.
Theta favors Dan (I think).

Roden hedges.
Hu is absent.
Thomlith (my other group scum suspect with Roden) is largely absent.

Dan just seems to be the play.
Yeah I don't think I'm leaning Dan anymore. Drew's feeling shady and lurky and Dan's trying to solve.

I will be grumpy if it's been my townreads all along :igmeou:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3207 (isolation #238) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:58 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 3203, Titus wrote:
In post 3202, Aureal wrote:
In post 3196, ActionDan wrote:
In post 681, Doctor Drew wrote: Still prefer DV, will compromise on NK, not much interest in Titus
This is support for that from D1.

But Cakez did vote Titus too D1. Which I thought was critical. I wasn't there for when that went down so the timings of the votes and the risk of the NK and Titus wagons going through at any one moment are not obvious to me. I'll re-research it.
Oh right, Cakez. I did have to call him out to get him to vote Titus, but still yeah, he probably ignores it if he's traitor and she's groupscum. Guess I can scratch her off the nonFG list, leaving me with just Theta and Roden there. And Roden seems pretty tenuous with the Hu investigative stuff.
Theta as group scum doesn't fake a guilty on Roden right here imo.
Then who?? Thom and JV roles would be pretty wtf as groupscum. Although outguessing the mod doesn't always work great.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3218 (isolation #239) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:25 am

Post by Aureal »

I got night 3 results, Thom is not a global roleblocker.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3220 (isolation #240) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:28 am

Post by Aureal »

The only way that's a scum role is if the conversion blocking is just a lie and they failed a recruit somewhere.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3221 (isolation #241) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:31 am

Post by Aureal »

Titus, I don't know why you're not suspecting me anymore here. Drew/Aureal should be totally viable from your pov?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3225 (isolation #242) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:38 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 3223, Titus wrote:
In post 3221, Aureal wrote: Titus, I don't know why you're not suspecting me anymore here. Drew/Aureal should be totally viable from your pov?
Viable. I think so but it requires FL to be wrong twice or a convert I don't have room for.
Wrong twice?

Also why do you think Theta wouldn't fake a guilty?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3226 (isolation #243) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:02 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 1547, Hu Tao wrote: Based on previous games Roden looks town here. Reminds me of the smugglers game
Okay, this seems like trying to soft the Roden clear promptly upon coming into the game. Which lends support to it being a true claim, not something she made up after Leaf's reveal that she isn't ascetic.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3228 (isolation #244) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:28 am

Post by Aureal »

VOTE: Theta Alpine
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3231 (isolation #245) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:28 am

Post by Aureal »

Why aren't you voting Theta?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3233 (isolation #246) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:43 am

Post by Aureal »

I disagree, particularly as she seems to have forgotten you were cleared.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3235 (isolation #247) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:52 am

Post by Aureal »

You seem to suspect Leaf and JV. Why?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3238 (isolation #248) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:15 am

Post by Aureal »

In post 2974, Roden wrote:
Leaf, JV, Titus, and Hu Tao are my suspect pool
In post 3236, Roden wrote: Hu Tao's Flavor about "not getting caught" and mechanically losing their ability after getting seen by my self-watch lines up with Titus' role getting interrupted by the dance party even though she wasn't directly targeted either. Hu Tao/Titus/Leaf would all have to be scum here if you believe any of them are scum, because they've backed each other up in various ways through their claims.
??????

Where is your solve? You just seem to be shifting goalposts, not solving. It's not
anybody
according to what I'm getting from you.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3243 (isolation #249) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:11 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3241, Titus wrote:
In post 3231, Aureal wrote: Why aren't you voting Theta?
Aureal, this is wrong. It's very very likely Dan or Drew.
Yes, it's Dan or Drew. And Theta.
In post 3242, Flavor Leaf wrote: Roden is clearly converted.

I’m not against the idea of Hu Tao being a Real Name cop, who if targeted the same night, doesn’t get an action THAT NIGHT, which means Night 2 I just prevented their action, and then Hu Tao is group, and they were setting up Roden to be converted later.

Roden feels like he had a drastic change over the days, and it feels like converted.
Come on man, I don't need more of your wild spun theories about how flavor could indicate evil. Let's get Theta and resolve Dan/Drew tomorrow.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3247 (isolation #250) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:53 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3245, Flavor Leaf wrote: Theta cant be with Dan unless Titus is also scum, and I dont think Titus is scum.
Correct. Whether Titus is converted is not something I have a confident answer to at the moment.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3251 (isolation #251) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:57 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3246, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3243, Aureal wrote:
In post 3241, Titus wrote:
In post 3231, Aureal wrote: Why aren't you voting Theta?
Aureal, this is wrong. It's very very likely Dan or Drew.
Yes, it's Dan or Drew. And Theta.
In post 3242, Flavor Leaf wrote: Roden is clearly converted.

I’m not against the idea of Hu Tao being a Real Name cop, who if targeted the same night, doesn’t get an action THAT NIGHT, which means Night 2 I just prevented their action, and then Hu Tao is group, and they were setting up Roden to be converted later.

Roden feels like he had a drastic change over the days, and it feels like converted.
Come on man, I don't need more of your wild spun theories about how flavor could indicate evil. Let's get Theta and resolve Dan/Drew tomorrow.
also, I didnt mention flavor once in the post you are replying to, so i dont get the purpose of that post.
You've been saying your flavor cop results mean Hu isn't scum as of N2. And now suddenly maybe she is because... ??? It's as wild a theory as the one you came up with on my flavor. If you wanna throw wild theories out as an "I told you so" just in case then that's your prerogative; but we've gotta seriously solve at some point, not dream up more and more implausible theories.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3261 (isolation #252) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3253, Flavor Leaf wrote: i literally said the same thing about you.

You and Hu Tao cannot be converted. If either of you are scum, you're group scum, and I feel I've been very clear about this?

How would my action mean that either of you couldn't be scum at all?!?
You think groupscum Hu Tao comes into the game, promptly softs Gamma's N1 inno result, then manages to quickly come up with a fakeclaim that explains her flavor and actions when she shouldn't have even been expecting to be called on it because of the ascetic claim? It sounds like her flavor is written much like mine, with some slightly sinister undertones, which feels like the mod intentionally trying to make the flavor cop look askance at us.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3273 (isolation #253) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:30 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3260, ActionDan wrote:
In post 3250, Flavor Leaf wrote: if you want to make a case for Drew, so be it, but i believe Dan and Roden being both scum is the most likely
OK, but Roden is a convert for you here yes? My group scum partner is who then? Hu?

Aureal even if Theta is scum here, what makes you think group scum and not convert? I dunno I think me vs Drew is best to do now because if you choose correctly you net a group scum.
Because there is nobody. Else. Left.

Roden: cleared by Hu Tao
Hu Tao: would have to have quickly come up with a helluva fakeclaim and plan to cover herself when outted as flavor copped
Leaf: oh come on
Jackson: I suppose the mod
could
be evil enough to give coffee to groupscum but I don't want to live in that world
Thomith: scum blocking their own conversions, yeah right
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3282 (isolation #254) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:42 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3266, Flavor Leaf wrote: and frankly, I have a damn good case on Dan, full stop, and I'm tired of people acting like I have no reason for it.

Dan, if somehow you are town here, I'm sorry for the push, but there are reasons upon reasons, and if so, I think Drew set you up here very well, but I do not see a world where it isn't you or Drew, and the case is absolutely staggering for you.
I don't disagree with any of your points against Dan, except that it still makes sense for the traitors to follow Dan's lead even if he's town, because he was pushing town. Setting him up to take a fall after he keeps getting town like Rat and I faded seems like a reasonable enough strategy for them to be trying.

That's why I'm still on the fence here over Dan/Drew. I still hate all that stuff Dan has done over the course of the game. But I re-evaluate, and right now Drew's skulking around like he's just trying to lie low and not say anything that changes the narrative we've been pushing of Dan being scum. It doesn't feel good. Why isn't he even voting Dan? He said he's still mostly looking there. Is he waiting for his recruits to file in so he can hammer?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3290 (isolation #255) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 2:58 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3286, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 3282, Aureal wrote:
In post 3266, Flavor Leaf wrote: and frankly, I have a damn good case on Dan, full stop, and I'm tired of people acting like I have no reason for it.

Dan, if somehow you are town here, I'm sorry for the push, but there are reasons upon reasons, and if so, I think Drew set you up here very well, but I do not see a world where it isn't you or Drew, and the case is absolutely staggering for you.
I don't disagree with any of your points against Dan, except that it still makes sense for the traitors to follow Dan's lead even if he's town, because he was pushing town. Setting him up to take a fall after he keeps getting town like Rat and I faded seems like a reasonable enough strategy for them to be trying.

That's why I'm still on the fence here over Dan/Drew. I still hate all that stuff Dan has done over the course of the game. But I re-evaluate, and right now Drew's skulking around like he's just trying to lie low and not say anything that changes the narrative we've been pushing of Dan being scum. It doesn't feel good. Why isn't he even voting Dan? He said he's still mostly looking there. Is he waiting for his recruits to file in so he can hammer?

but it doesn't make sense for Maestro to FALL on the sword for Dan if Dan is town.

Explain that.

It is absolutely anti-wincon of Maestro to have done that if Dan was town. It was a wobbling see saw, and could have fallen either way. It was kinda leaning Maestro, but Maestro MADE SURE it fell on them.
It could've fallen either way even with his acting out. We did almost go for Dan there even afterwards, because it so clearly looks like Maestro trying to protect Dan. It just made it a pit of wifom. And still there's the possibility Maestro might literally have just been doing that because he was upset he was getting wagoned, or even thought he was already hammered. The guy's not the most stable temperament.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (isolation #256) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:20 pm

Post by Aureal »

Why do you think
you
get converted, lol?

I so tempted to be an impatient brat and hammer :twisted:

But there's still time for me to review whether Drew/Theta, Drew/Hu, or Dan/Hu seems most likely.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3318 (isolation #257) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:21 pm

Post by Aureal »

Or I guess not. Whatever.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3321 (isolation #258) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:21 pm

Post by Aureal »

If he's converted that's a town loss, Roden, dunno what you're saying.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3325 (isolation #259) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:25 pm

Post by Aureal »

You're literally the one who pointed out that eod1 Cakez vote on Titus, I cannot see him doing that if she's groupscum.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3332 (isolation #260) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:33 pm

Post by Aureal »

No, we've been through this already. We'd need them to have failed a conversion to get past this if we don't hit groupscum.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (isolation #261) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:34 pm

Post by Aureal »

Imagine if we have another day-long twilight for y'all to theater in :?
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (isolation #262) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:39 pm

Post by Aureal »

Uh huh

Anyway

Hope your real-life stuff is going better, Theta!
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (isolation #263) » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:02 pm

Post by Aureal »

Time to bust out my secret ability to block all conversions tonight! Imagine if people believed I'd gotten some silly role like an obsessive stalker!
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3388 (isolation #264) » Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:34 pm

Post by Aureal »

I think I've gotta stick to openish games for a while. This kinda thing is killing me. Just because it's got a bastard mechanic that doesn't mean the rest of it's got to be wack. NK's role is just a big middle finger to town- it's just straight up negative utility and thus drove everyone to the wrong PoE.

When scum gets to just give town information about how the damn game works and get away with it, it's probably a sign that town does not have enough information.

Without that damn FG misdirection, I maaaaaybe eventually start to consider Leaf? There were certainly points where I poked at the idea a little, but his play kept me from bothering to seriously try to disentangle whether all his roleclaim worked. I sort of realized that I didn't actually have a specifically strong reason to exclude him in my PoE notes right at the end there so I just went with "oh come on" and probably could've delved more into that in a world where it wasn't too late and people actually cared. :?
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3396 (isolation #265) » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:25 pm

Post by Aureal »

In post 3395, Narration wrote: I'll release threads later today when I return home.
Sorry for forgetting to do so this morning.
:shifty:
-furtiveglance

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”