Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:25 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Does anyone except Black town read OWR and why?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 7:29 am

Post by Psyche »

i think i do? guess i'll have to look
You can't step in the same river twice.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:08 am

Post by Black »

In post 1298, Hu Tao wrote: If you don't think I've been solving then you haven't been reading
I'm used to you giving more reads. Random spicy takes. You seem hesitant to really suspect anyone here
In post 1299, Hu Tao wrote: you think I'm scum with my scumread?
Why would you scumreading someone make me think you can't be partnered? You've bussed your teammates several times before so I'm not sure why you're pretending like you haven't

I didn't make my list with pairs in mind, your slots are just the scummiest to me. I think it could make sense as a team now that I'm putting more thought into it. I remember you telling me to "stay the course" on Dann when I switched to Project D1. And then there's your voting patterns today. You switched from Project to Jacob for what seems like survival reasons and then you said you were fine going back to Psyche. Titus is a scumread you're not willing to vote for which seems like a pretty convenient stance to take imo
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:15 am

Post by Black »

In post 1300, Hu Tao wrote: Does anyone except Black town read OWR and why?
What is your read on OWER?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:04 am

Post by Thomith »

OutWorldER is being Prodded.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:13 am

Post by OutWorldER »

i'm here

sorry life and college prep are eating at my free time

uhhh I remember there was an outstanding question from Luca I need to answer, one moment
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:17 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1094, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1093, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 1092, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1088, OutWorldER wrote: VOTE: Ketchup

gonna let titus cook here and the game that just ended shows I'm not really the best at reading Project

i still maintain the ketchup read from yesterday, and although I kinda fuck with the psyche vote I could also see psyche being a townie having trouble getting into the game, which isn't hugely impossible considering how the votes yesterday played out

Hmm, I'm not really vibing with this vote. It feels like you're just playing it safe this game by sticking on your Ketchup vote when I feel as though he has done enough since yesterday to warrant a re-read at least.

I can see your point about Psyche, but for my money he is a better bet than Ketchup at the moment Can I ask you to give your thoughts on other players in the game you haven't commented on much?
which slots are you wanting me to comment on specifically? i'm kind of low-efforting right now since a stressful game of mine just ended and getting ready for college, so I do kind of need a minor break but I can comment more when I'm feeling more motivated/got more free time

Ok, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt on that.

I'd like to hear your general thoughts on the game at some point, but in the meantime maybe explain your Ketchup read - have your thoughts changed at all there, or is it still entirely because of Ketchup's ? Also, what are your thoughts on Black?
i really just do not like how ketchup navigated the dann wagon at all. 323 was a big part of it at the time but in retrospect pretty much all of his posts around the dann wagon were sus. stands out to me with the language "I am scared of how powerful he could become if we don’t vote him out now" feels like an incredibly odd statement coming from a townie.

Black I've kind of gotten weird vibes about because comparing the town game I had with her and this game, she feels less...explosive? Pointed? Not sure how to describe it, but I also don't really detect an agenda in the posting so, I just have a big null there.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:18 am

Post by OutWorldER »

trying to catch up now
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:32 am

Post by OutWorldER »

UNVOTE:

alright it turns out ketchup decided to townpost while I was away so i'm fine binning him for now

Hu Tao feels a lot more active than the other game I played with her but that may be due to her being doc in the other game.

Gypyx's majority off-wagon theory makes
sense
but I still think her hammer on Dann was really sus and so I'm concerned it's a deflection from that.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:33 am

Post by OutWorldER »

Jv's entrance is pretty towny
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:38 am

Post by OutWorldER »

honestly

VOTE: Titus

project's slot wasn't exactly impressive, and Titus's entrance here has just a different kind of
energy
than previous games I've had with her. There's a projected confidence in posts like and but it feels fake
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:40 am

Post by OutWorldER »

alright no more content its back to grinding guilty gear bye
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:12 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1302, Black wrote:
In post 1298, Hu Tao wrote: If you don't think I've been solving then you haven't been reading
I'm used to you giving more reads. Random spicy takes. You seem hesitant to really suspect anyone here
In post 1299, Hu Tao wrote: you think I'm scum with my scumread?
Why would you scumreading someone make me think you can't be partnered? You've bussed your teammates several times before so I'm not sure why you're pretending like you haven't

I didn't make my list with pairs in mind, your slots are just the scummiest to me. I think it could make sense as a team now that I'm putting more thought into it. I remember you telling me to "stay the course" on Dann when I switched to Project D1. And then there's your voting patterns today. You switched from Project to Jacob for what seems like survival reasons and then you said you were fine going back to Psyche. Titus is a scumread you're not willing to vote for which seems like a pretty convenient stance to take imo
That first part is literally not true. I've given a reads list with people I think are suspect
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:13 am

Post by Hu Tao »

VOTE: titus
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:13 am

Post by Hu Tao »

We go off the wagon here. And I think we find scum. This is objectively the worst slot I think
Thomith
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Thomith
He/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:28 am

Post by Thomith »

Votecount 2.8
Votecount 2.8

Hu Tao (3):
ketchup777, Luca Blight, Black
Black (2):
Titus, Gypyx
Titus (2):
OutWorldER, Hu Tao
Psyche
Doctor Drew
Gypyx (1):
JacksonVirgo

Not Voting (1):
Psyche

With 10 Alive, it takes 6 to secure an execution, and 5 to secure a no execution.

Day One ends in (expired on 2024-02-10 18:21:39)

Mod Notes
None.
thomith could be a court jester

I have a Large Normal currently Ongoing.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:29 am

Post by Gypyx »

VOTE: Titus

kinda having a bad evening, will post more tommorow
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:36 am

Post by ketchup777 »

I don't know guys... I think Titus is too obvious, too 'perfect' of a vote, too easy for the mafia to shade. reminds me eerily of Bugspray's . I feel like a replacement mafia would put in more effort and not seem so obviously low-effort/shady
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:37 am

Post by ketchup777 »

I am liking my company on the Hu Tao wagon a lot more than the Titus wagon
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:54 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 913, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 906, Gypyx wrote:
In post 904, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 899, Gypyx wrote:
In post 896, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 893, Gypyx wrote: ok pipe dream scumteam : Black / Project / Psyche who are trying to push us towards killing on the wagon
where do you think the scum were in relation to the dann wagon then?

i think dann's wagon going through with no real counterwagon is probably indicative of at least 1 or 2 being on his elim
dann's wagon going through is indicative of it being town and no one else really being accused, maybe scum hopped on, maybe not,
like the fact is that pretty much everyone actively playing was on it, apart from like, you
, which i guess could prompt us towards looking for scum in those hiding in those low post counts

one could even say that the short lived project wagon could be indicative of his evil intents
i'm not sure i'm liking the dismissive-ness here, especially since the bolded actively supports what I was saying
I mean, i think you misunderstood me

if town is pushing town

and that no real other wagons are emerging

is scum even encouraged to go out there and show themselves?

otherwise for the dismissiveness maybe i'm getting a ltitle bit excited, ok that's fair
i understand the logic here but on the flip-side, if you're scum than it's no real or perceived to put out a scumread/vote on a player who is being universally SR'd by townies, especially if the mislim in question is considered to be a fairly good player

In post 907, ketchup777 wrote: -SNIP-
there are two flaws in this logic

a) were I scum here, I'd have two partners, both of whom would also have to OK the kill on DW

b) i'm not that bad at this game
If Jacob were one of your scum teammates, I imagine he didn't have much say in the nightkill, probably just saying to do whatever as he hadn't been around towards the end of Day 1. Anyway,
I didn't say that you were the one who suggested the Delta kill, only that it looked convenient for you. Why did you assume that you were the one who came up with the suggestion to kill Delta?
One of your teamies could have suggested it to you, you OK it and Jacob mehs it. Did you let on too much?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:59 am

Post by ketchup777 »

Also, the fact that multiple people have pointed out Psyche is/was kind of coasting, yet Psyche still hasn't caved in to voting anyone since bugs yet, suggests to me they are honest townie. Mafia!Psyche might want to just vote somewhere (with any of the reasoning that Psyche has provided) to get the spotlight off them. Psyche doesn't mind about the spotlight because they know they're town and if people don't get that, well, that's on them.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:03 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

would scum read but not scum read because of vig: Drew
TR: meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, Luca
more of a TL: Psyche, Titus nee. Project
some TL: Black
some sus: Gypyx
mafia: Jackson nee. Jacob, OutWorld, Hu Tao
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:05 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1283, Black wrote: I have a gut feeling that Gypyx/Titus aren't partnered based on some Gypyx/project interactions. I'm coming around to Gypyx being the townier of the two slots as of late. Titus just kinda replaced a do-nothing slot and has continued to do nothing. Her entrance and instant vote on me gives me pause but I'll have to wait a bit to explain why
I'm not sure how I feel about the interactions between the two although, just woke up so gotta catch up on the remainder of D2 so maybe that'll give me more. The one reason I'm voting Gypyx over Titus right now would be because Gypyx tried taking control during the end of the day by giving over the top sounding pressure/threats AND project was talking about multitasking being a possible way for scum to get two kills (going off memory) which feels a little weird to say but those types of things do get faked so I'm not holding Gypyx to a HUGE degree over Titus
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:06 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

Spoiler: quote
In post 907, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 891, OutWorldER wrote: i'm not putting too much stock in the DeltaWave NKA cuz it could've happened for a million different reasons,
from someone thinking her reads were a genuine threat to them
all the way to scum thinking she was a pr for whatever reason

Ok so looking at Delta's ISO:

In post 142, DeltaWave wrote: VOTE: Ketchup777

I can elaborate but just look at the ISO and tell me I'm wrong.
started off by accusing me
In post 688, DeltaWave wrote: Initial thoughts -

Hu Tao - I get a town vibe from these posts.

Gypyx - I'm not sure yet.

ProjEctRy - A lot of filler. Neutral leaning sus.

Dannflor - 228 is so, so, so bad. Criticism of Drew seems forced. 277 is the kind of OMGUS I don't like. Drew being defensive as cited in 315 is not a scumtell at all. Everyone wants to stay alive no matter the wincon.

bugspray - The infamous multitasker poster. Let's face it, it was a stupid post, but was it scummy? A town PR would never out themselves like that. I could see a whacked out VT doing that, though.

Luca Blight - I don't really like the whole "I found the scumteam on post 24" stuff but this seems like it's coming from overexcited town than scum. It's just too much attention to draw on page 2. It's a bold move for scum to pick fights and make enemies that early in the game. OTOH, the reads are based on thin logic. But then again, that's what town does. Will say null town. Points deducted for not recognizing my meme. The confidence in 130, presuming it's Luca!Scum and they're trying to get a miselim on BG, seems unlikely. With BG almost being limmed I wouldn't expect scum to take such a strong position because it would get them trouble later after the flip.

Jacob24 - I can't tell you exactly why, but Post 88 didn't rub me the right way. Overall a sideliner.

iamveryhappy - I get the impression that they are staying close to the sidelines despite participating in the discussion. I think this is scummy.

ketchup777 - Newbie town probably.

Psyche - Overall I like the posts.

DeltaWave - Obvscum

Black - Not sure at this time.

Doctor Drew - Seems to ask a lot of questions without providing a lot of opinions. Not really liking that.

OutWorldER - Shading bugspray for the multitasker post isn't entirely unjustified but the reasoning on #85 seems like there's a hard attempt to justify that vote. The same thing kind of goes for #94.

VOTE: Daan
then after unvoting me, Delta sussed Project, Jacob, OutWorldEr, Drew, Dann and iavh. a lot of susses, the last 3 of which now seem/are innocent. I agree we don't want to run mind games but in case we decide to look deeper, these seem to be Delta's enemies.
In post 689, DeltaWave wrote: Dann/OutWorld/someone else mkes sense to me. Maybe iavh
only you, OutWorldEr, remain in Delta's trio read. Convenient you try to get us not to worry too much about the reasoning for Delta's death?

I assumed because of the post I snipped, which specifically called me out as the one remaining person in Delta's solve who hadn't flipped. I thought you were implying that I had killed Delta out of fear for her read on me, to which I countered that were I to be scum, then I'd have two other partners who would also have to OK that fear-kill, on a player who had a fair share of scumreads going into D2.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:06 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

Gyp replacing in to Dann being at 5 votes already by post #269 makes me feel more that 3 scum were at play than 2. (as in, Kyuoko didn't pick up her town PM rather than mafia PM)

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”