Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:07 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1317, ketchup777 wrote: I don't know guys... I think Titus is too obvious, too 'perfect' of a vote, too easy for the mafia to shade. 1079 reminds me eerily of Bugspray's 165 . I feel like a replacement mafia would put in more effort and not seem so obviously low-effort/shady
Sure, but they could also just be a wolf. Do you have any way of knowing the difference?
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:09 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1280, Black wrote: I like it. It feels different but I'm having lots of fun. Really fun to play with friends
I played like one round of a game last month on my friends ps5 and I was so awful at controller I died immediately so that's my only memory of the game as of late lmfaoooo. Walking around while healing etc is so wacky to see, but I hope that's still in the game

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:10 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1321, ketchup777 wrote: mafia: Jackson nee. Jacob, OutWorld, Hu Tao
Is the read on me based on my predecessor, or literally me

wiki // GTKAS
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:10 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1323, OutWorldER wrote:
Spoiler: quote
In post 907, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 891, OutWorldER wrote: i'm not putting too much stock in the DeltaWave NKA cuz it could've happened for a million different reasons,
from someone thinking her reads were a genuine threat to them
all the way to scum thinking she was a pr for whatever reason

Ok so looking at Delta's ISO:

In post 142, DeltaWave wrote: VOTE: Ketchup777

I can elaborate but just look at the ISO and tell me I'm wrong.
started off by accusing me
In post 688, DeltaWave wrote: Initial thoughts -

Hu Tao - I get a town vibe from these posts.

Gypyx - I'm not sure yet.

ProjEctRy - A lot of filler. Neutral leaning sus.

Dannflor - 228 is so, so, so bad. Criticism of Drew seems forced. 277 is the kind of OMGUS I don't like. Drew being defensive as cited in 315 is not a scumtell at all. Everyone wants to stay alive no matter the wincon.

bugspray - The infamous multitasker poster. Let's face it, it was a stupid post, but was it scummy? A town PR would never out themselves like that. I could see a whacked out VT doing that, though.

Luca Blight - I don't really like the whole "I found the scumteam on post 24" stuff but this seems like it's coming from overexcited town than scum. It's just too much attention to draw on page 2. It's a bold move for scum to pick fights and make enemies that early in the game. OTOH, the reads are based on thin logic. But then again, that's what town does. Will say null town. Points deducted for not recognizing my meme. The confidence in 130, presuming it's Luca!Scum and they're trying to get a miselim on BG, seems unlikely. With BG almost being limmed I wouldn't expect scum to take such a strong position because it would get them trouble later after the flip.

Jacob24 - I can't tell you exactly why, but Post 88 didn't rub me the right way. Overall a sideliner.

iamveryhappy - I get the impression that they are staying close to the sidelines despite participating in the discussion. I think this is scummy.

ketchup777 - Newbie town probably.

Psyche - Overall I like the posts.

DeltaWave - Obvscum

Black - Not sure at this time.

Doctor Drew - Seems to ask a lot of questions without providing a lot of opinions. Not really liking that.

OutWorldER - Shading bugspray for the multitasker post isn't entirely unjustified but the reasoning on #85 seems like there's a hard attempt to justify that vote. The same thing kind of goes for #94.

VOTE: Daan
then after unvoting me, Delta sussed Project, Jacob, OutWorldEr, Drew, Dann and iavh. a lot of susses, the last 3 of which now seem/are innocent. I agree we don't want to run mind games but in case we decide to look deeper, these seem to be Delta's enemies.
In post 689, DeltaWave wrote: Dann/OutWorld/someone else mkes sense to me. Maybe iavh
only you, OutWorldEr, remain in Delta's trio read. Convenient you try to get us not to worry too much about the reasoning for Delta's death?

I assumed because of the post I snipped, which specifically called me out as the one remaining person in Delta's solve who hadn't flipped. I thought you were implying that I had killed Delta out of fear for her read on me, to which I countered that were I to be scum, then I'd have two other partners who would also have to OK that fear-kill, on a player who had a fair share of scumreads going into D2.
Ok sure I'll give you benefit of the doubt for now. But I never said that you were the one to suggest the idea of killing Delta. It seems like you misread what I said where a town might see the ambiguity and consider both possible cases (Outworld the suggester vs Outworld the oohilikethisideasureletsdoiter).
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:12 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1325, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1317, ketchup777 wrote: I don't know guys... I think Titus is too obvious, too 'perfect' of a vote, too easy for the mafia to shade. 1079 reminds me eerily of Bugspray's 165 . I feel like a replacement mafia would put in more effort and not seem so obviously low-effort/shady
Sure, but they could also just be a wolf. Do you have any way of knowing the difference?
Nope I'm just trying my best ):
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:15 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1327, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1321, ketchup777 wrote: mafia: Jackson nee. Jacob, OutWorld, Hu Tao
Is the read on me based on my predecessor, or literally me
You're a sly rascal it says so in your signature (:

Mostly your predecessor atm, haven't formed an opinion either way on your posts yet.

The Jacob part of might explain some of my reasoning for thinking your slot is not an oh-so-innocent townie
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:17 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1328, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 891, OutWorldER wrote: i'm not putting too much stock in the DeltaWave NKA cuz it could've happened for a million different reasons,

Dannflor - 228 is so, so, so bad. Criticism of Drew seems forced. 277 is the kind of OMGUS I don't like. Drew being defensive as cited in 315 is not a scumtell at all. Everyone wants to stay alive no matter the wincon.

bugspray - The infamous multitasker poster. Let's face it, it was a stupid post, but was it scummy? A town PR would never out themselves like that. I could see a whacked out VT doing that, though.

Luca Blight - I don't really like the whole "I found the scumteam on post 24" stuff but this seems like it's coming from overexcited town than scum. It's just too much attention to draw on page 2. It's a bold move for scum to pick fights and make enemies that early in the game. OTOH, the reads are based on thin logic. But then again, that's what town does. Will say null town. Points deducted for not recognizing my meme. The confidence in 130, presuming it's Luca!Scum and they're trying to get a miselim on BG, seems unlikely. With BG almost being limmed I wouldn't expect scum to take such a strong position because it would get them trouble later after the flip.

Jacob24 - I can't tell you exactly why, but Post 88 didn't rub me the right way. Overall a sideliner.

iamveryhappy - I get the impression that they are staying close to the sidelines despite participating in the discussion. I think this is scummy.

DeltaWave - Obvscum

Doctor Drew - Seems to ask a lot of questions without providing a lot of opinions. Not really liking that.

OutWorldER - Shading bugspray for the multitasker post isn't entirely unjustified but the reasoning on #85 seems like there's a hard attempt to justify that vote. The same thing kind of goes for #94.

then after unvoting me, Delta sussed Project, Jacob, OutWorldEr, Drew, Dann and iavh. a lot of susses, the last 3 of which now seem/are innocent. I agree we don't want to run mind games but in case we decide to look deeper, these seem to be Delta's enemies.
In post 689, DeltaWave wrote: Dann/OutWorld/someone else mkes sense to me. Maybe iavh
only you, OutWorldEr, remain in Delta's trio read. Convenient you try to get us not to worry too much about the reasoning for Delta's death?

I assumed because of the post I snipped, which specifically called me out as the one remaining person in Delta's solve who hadn't flipped. I thought you were implying that I had killed Delta out of fear for her read on me, to which I countered that were I to be scum, then I'd have two other partners who would also have to OK that fear-kill, on a player who had a fair share of scumreads going into D2.
Ok sure I'll give you benefit of the doubt for now.
But I never said that you were the one to suggest the idea of killing Delta. It seems like you misread what I said
where a town might see the ambiguity and consider both possible cases (Outworld the suggester vs Outworld the oohilikethisideasureletsdoiter).
How else was I supposed to read the post? I don't understand what you're trying to get at. You all but directly insinuated that me saying I wasn't putting much stock in NKA was an attempt to deflect from me being the only person in Delta's solve who hadn't flipped. That only makes sense if you think I was the most responsible for the decision to kill Delta.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:20 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

DeltaWave - Obvscum

Ok sure I'll give you benefit of the doubt for now. But I never said that you were the one to suggest the idea of killing Delta. It seems like you misread what I said where a town might see the ambiguity and consider both possible cases (Outworld the suggester vs Outworld the oohilikethisideasureletsdoiter).
This is how I imagine it went down in the scum PT.

Hu Tao: hey guys do you know what would be fun
Hu Tao:
Hu Tao:
Hu Tao: killing Delta
Hu Tao:
Hu Tao:
Hu Tao: Delta also kinda suspects you OutWorld so let's do some double bluff stuff and I can raise a point about scum tending to shoot off the wagon so we should look off the wagon, etc... this will throw them into chaos! make them doubt everything they've ever known! If we're lucky we hit Delta being a power role as well, and they won't be protected.
OutWorld: eh sure I would never have thought of this. Crazy, but it could work
-----
*prod*
Jacob: sorry I've been really busy right now. I'll let you guys handle this.
Hu Tao: perfect, agreed I'll make the kill as the least sus is on me right now? no need to use juggernaut yet {if one of them is jug idk)
OutWorld: ok. this'll be fun!
Jacob: ---
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:22 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1331, OutWorldER wrote:

DeltaWave - Obvscum

Ok sure I'll give you benefit of the doubt for now.
But I never said that you were the one to suggest the idea of killing Delta. It seems like you misread what I said
where a town might see the ambiguity and consider both possible cases (Outworld the suggester vs Outworld the oohilikethisideasureletsdoiter).
How else was I supposed to read the post? I don't understand what you're trying to get at. You all but directly insinuated that me saying I wasn't putting much stock in NKA was an attempt to deflect from me being the only person in Delta's solve who hadn't flipped. That only makes sense if you think I was the most responsible for the decision to kill Delta.
Someone could have suggested it to you on your behalf though.
But maybe I need to look at this again in the morning
Goodnight!
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:25 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1332, ketchup777 wrote:

DeltaWave - Obvscum

Hu Tao:
Hu Tao:
Hu Tao:
Hu Tao:
Hu Tao: Delta also kinda suspects you OutWorld so let's do some double bluff stuff and I can raise a point about scum tending to shoot off the wagon so we should look off the wagon, etc... this will throw them into chaos! make them doubt everything they've ever known! If we're lucky we hit Delta being a power role as well, and they won't be protected.
-----
*prod*
Hu Tao: perfect, agreed I'll make the kill as the least sus is on me right now? no need to use juggernaut yet {if one of them is jug idk)
Totally accurate followup

Night 2:

Hu Tao: Jacoooooooob. You there?
Outworld: you gotta do something
---
Jacob: bjhrfvxilkdz imma vote ketchup sbdcyuzg i'm so hungover right now jkfxhjcvkxilf
---
Thomith:*Please welcome JacksonVirgo!*
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:25 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1334, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1332, ketchup777 wrote:

DeltaWave - Obvscum

Hu Tao:
Hu Tao:
Hu Tao:
Hu Tao:
-----
*prod*
Totally accurate followup

Night 2:

Hu Tao: Jacoooooooob. You there?
Outworld: you gotta do something
---
Jacob: bjhrfvxilkdz imma vote ketchup sbdcyuzg i'm so hungover right now jkfxhjcvkxilf
---
Thomith:*Please welcome JacksonVirgo!*
Start of day 2**
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:26 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1117, ketchup777 wrote:
Jacob24: Currently inactive. If it wasn't for the surprise evidence I found against Hu Tao above in , my vote would still be on him.
Some of his reads seem to be very volatile
, and his singular post of day 2 accusing me without any evidence was shallow and unsatisfactory, showing the disengagement I might expect from a mafia member. Then to the second part of his most recent post,
"Also Lucca looks bad now for their bad ready of bugs/Dann."

--snip--

Also how did I go from being townread in to being one of Jacob's top 2 suspects in ? These were only 9h19mins apart
! Talking of 371, two things:
-->
He sheeps my reads format to seem like he is producing a lot of content, when in reality he does not give any reasoning for any of his reads so it would be easy to low-effort a reads list based on vibes.

-->
In post 371, Jacob24 wrote:
My list (for those who care):
This is a strange thing to say. All townies should care for some nice reads. The only people who wouldn't care so much (excl. disengaged townies) would be the mafia...

If only I could vote for 2 people at once...
What makes volatile behaviour scummy?
Also do you think Town cannot change their reads super fast?
This seems like projecting actually
Mhm, but how can you differentiate between he is just not confident vs something that the mafia would say.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:28 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1206, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1199, JacksonVirgo wrote: Yeah, what he said
welcome
please help us
3 of our own are dead
In post 1330, ketchup777 wrote: Mostly your predecessor atm, haven't formed an opinion either way on your posts yet.
For someone who commented that when I first replaced in, not commenting on a single thing I've done is strange and I'm almost positive there would be something to comment on if you wanted to

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:29 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1334, ketchup777 wrote: Thomith:*Please welcome JacksonVirgo!*
I confirm, this is what happened

wiki // GTKAS
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:33 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1336, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Jacob24: Currently inactive. If it wasn't for the surprise evidence I found against Hu Tao above in , my vote would still be on him.
, and his singular post of day 2 accusing me without any evidence was shallow and unsatisfactory, showing the disengagement I might expect from a mafia member. Then to the second part of his most recent post,

--snip--

Also how did I go from being townread in to being one of Jacob's top 2 suspects in ? These were only 9h19mins apart
-->
He sheeps my reads format to seem like he is producing a lot of content, when in reality he does not give any reasoning for any of his reads so it would be easy to low-effort a reads list based on vibes.

-->
This is a strange thing to say. All townies should care for some nice reads. The only people who wouldn't care so much (excl. disengaged townies) would be the mafia...

Mhm, but how can you differentiate between he is just not confident vs something that the mafia would say.
post makes it seem as though Jacob's reads will be few and far between, carefully considered and unlikely to change suddenly. admit this wasn't one of my strongest points tho perhaps

don't understand what you mean here

Not confident it feels he might accompany with a message of like "they may be far from perfect at the moment but here's my attempt at reads". The wording he used feels as if he almost unwilling tossed out these half-baked without-any-reasoning reads because he felt pressured to do so. He wasn't concerned with solving who was town but rather pleasing those going after him
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:34 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1338, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1334, ketchup777 wrote: Thomith:*Please welcome JacksonVirgo!*
I confirm, this is what happened
WE GOT HIM
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:38 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1339, ketchup777 wrote:

--snip--

-->

-->

post makes it seem as though Jacob's reads will be few and far between, carefully considered and unlikely to change suddenly. admit this wasn't one of my strongest points tho perhaps

Not confident it feels he might accompany with a message of like "they may be far from perfect at the moment but here's my attempt at reads". The wording he used feels as if he almost unwilling tossed out these half-baked without-any-reasoning reads because he felt pressured to do so. He wasn't concerned with solving who was town but rather pleasing those going after him
Blue -> That's the opposite of volatile ftr, what do you feel makes this scummy?
Red -> Just an observation, don't worry about it
Pink -> You're quite unfairly assuming people should play in a particular way, or how people would express their insecurities.
Green -> You never commented on this

wiki // GTKAS
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:42 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1337, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1206, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1199, JacksonVirgo wrote: Yeah, what he said
welcome
please help us
3 of our own are dead
In post 1330, ketchup777 wrote: Mostly your predecessor atm, haven't formed an opinion either way on your posts yet.
For someone who commented that when I first replaced in, not commenting on a single thing I've done is strange and I'm almost positive there would be something to comment on if you wanted to
You have like 20 posts half of which are just pleasantries but ok I'll try (then I really must sleep...)

does look positively upon you wanting to read over the game, but that doesn't confirm you one way or the other.
seems son the surface impressive but it's getting to the point where everyone's produced something impressive at some point or another. Mafia!Jackson knows something big is needed to turn the tide, and would be a good way to start off. On the other hand, Town!Jackson maybe just wants to try show how his slot's been hard done by. Same conclusion, different alignments :/

really nothing else to look at yet.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:45 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

1226 is just the catchup post, which is typical for people who replace in. I'm more talking about things like my reasonings on Gypyx, or my thought process etc. It feels like you were doing busywork with 1206 and then didn't follow up, even to a small degree

wiki // GTKAS
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:47 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1341, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1339, ketchup777 wrote:

--snip--

-->

-->

Blue -> That's the opposite of volatile ftr, what do you feel makes this scummy?
Red -> Just an observation, don't worry about it
Pink -> You're quite unfairly assuming people should play in a particular way, or how people would express their insecurities.
Green -> You never commented on this
Blue --> Jacob makes it seem as if he won't be volatile, but he turns out being volatile. I might be misusing volatile, so I'll rephrase. gives slow and confident voter vibes. Jacob actually sends out a ton of different and underjustified votes, which was surprising.
Pink--> Sure. I'm trying to pick apart the language, wrong or right, because if it stands out to me it might be worth mentioning. I know people are different. But the mafia exist out there somewhere...
Green--> Wasn't green essentially the same point as blue or did I misunderstand
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:49 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 1343, JacksonVirgo wrote: 1226 is just the catchup post, which is typical for people who replace in. I'm more talking about things like my reasonings on Gypyx, or my thought process etc.
It feels like you were doing busywork with 1206 and then didn't follow up, even to a small degree
was just a harmless greeting intended to be funny

I sleep
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:51 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1344, ketchup777 wrote: Blue --> Jacob makes it seem as if he won't be volatile, but he turns out being volatile. I might be misusing volatile, so I'll rephrase. 30 gives slow and confident voter vibes. Jacob actually sends out a ton of different and underjustified votes, which was surprising.
Pink--> Sure. I'm trying to pick apart the language, wrong or right, because if it stands out to me it might be worth mentioning. I know people are different. But the mafia exist out there somewhere...
Green--> Wasn't green essentially the same point as blue or did I misunderstand
I love how we're sticking to the colours

Blue -> Yeah, I understand. Why do you think this is scummy? That's my main reason for asking in the first place.
Pink -> The mafia very much does exist somewhere but that doesn't justify reading someone for the language they use just because it's the language they used that you disagree with. People are different
Green -> It was a mixed question, but I am curious what you make of it anyway. Do you town-read careful planning, or volatile behaviour? Or neither? Why?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:51 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1345, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 1343, JacksonVirgo wrote: 1226 is just the catchup post, which is typical for people who replace in. I'm more talking about things like my reasonings on Gypyx, or my thought process etc.
It feels like you were doing busywork with 1206 and then didn't follow up, even to a small degree
was just a harmless greeting intended to be funny

I sleep
I figured, I just wanted you to say it more than me feed you the response I was looking for

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:52 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1345, ketchup777 wrote:I sleep
Good night sweet prince, I will be expecting you to respond back to me after of course

wiki // GTKAS
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Feb 05, 2024 1:10 pm

Post by Black »

In post 1317, ketchup777 wrote: I don't know guys... I think Titus is too obvious, too 'perfect' of a vote, too easy for the mafia to shade. reminds me eerily of Bugspray's . I feel like a replacement mafia would put in more effort and not seem so obviously low-effort/shady
I think Titus would act just like this as a scum replacement
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”