Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:05 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1872, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1870, Vivax wrote: Kinda mad I didn‘t realize first that she was agreeing with ninja on something making me scum that had herself being scum as a prerequisite condition.
why on earth does this make hu tao scum??? like actually
Because she would have to agree with the notion from Ninja that I was panicking and tried to distract away from her by voting Dunnstral.

Which isn‘t a though that should ever make sense to her if she was town.

Get it ?
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:09 am

Post by DarthPunk »

I don’t even know what to say anymore lmao.

Like this is just basic.

How about this dann: why does she agree with that as town when it relies on an assumption of her being mafia for the post to make sense.

Honestly…
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:09 am

Post by Dannflor »

I guess I feel it is more reasonable to assume that Hu Tao agreed your behavior was suspicious for other reasons, rather than that scum!HuTao thought "oh yes, I am scum that Vivax is trying to distract from"

I mean by that logic Hu Tao wouldn't agree with that unless you were scum with her as well
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:10 am

Post by SuperfluousNinja »

In post 1868, Vivax wrote:
In post 1867, SuperfluousNinja wrote: OK but why even say it to me if you did?
I like to laugh ?
Usually I also like it to make others laugh so it‘s hard for me to get behind why you found it offensive.

Everyone made some ridiculously wrong posts at some point.

You've got the wrong idea if you think I am actually personally bothered by what you said. I don't need you to soothe me with "everybody makes mistakes". Stop with that.

I'm looking at this purely from a game perspective. I'm working through what it tells me about your alignment.

I believe it tells me that you are scum. Because it just doesn't make sense for a townie to have an interaction with someone who they think is townie where they try to make that townie feel dumb and silly. I would totally get if it was just "no, townie, this is incorrect, here's why", and it was not that. It was a lot more cutting in nature, clearly phrased in a way that was trying to EMOTIONALLY persuade me to drop it rather than LOGICALLY persuade me to drop it.

More simply, when you're town, you don't try to antagonize town. It's incredibly bad play, and you are too smart of a player to make an incredibly bad play like this.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:10 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1876, DarthPunk wrote: why does she agree with that as town when it relies on an assumption of her being mafia for the post to make sense.
again, take this one step further, it also relies on the assumption of Vivax being mafia as well. so like, are you saying Vivax must also be mafia based on that?

why isn't it reasonable to assume that Hu Tao agreed that Vivax's behavior was suspicious for other reasons? Like Hu Tao JUST explained in ?
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:11 am

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1877, Dannflor wrote: I guess I feel it is more reasonable to assume that Hu Tao agreed your behavior was suspicious for other reasons, rather than that scum!HuTao thought "oh yes, I am scum that Vivax is trying to distract from"

I mean by that logic Hu Tao wouldn't agree with that unless you were scum with her as well
It’s as simple as town!ht can’t agree with that post in any way that makes sense but she does, so what does that mean for town!ht?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:14 am

Post by gob »

looks like you guys need a hero
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:17 am

Post by Vivax »

Sample conversation

Grack : ‚I think Dannflor is scum and Darthpunk has done something to deflect from him.‘

Dannflor: ‚Yes I agree with Grack, let‘s vote Darthpunk‘
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:18 am

Post by gob »

In post 1882, Vivax wrote: Sample conversation

Grack : ‚I think Dannflor is scum and Darthpunk has done something to deflect from him.‘

Dannflor: ‚Yes I agree with Grack, let‘s vote Darthpunk‘
Lets do it up.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:42 am

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1879, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1876, DarthPunk wrote: why does she agree with that as town when it relies on an assumption of her being mafia for the post to make sense.
again, take this one step further, it also relies on the assumption of Vivax being mafia as well. so like, are you saying Vivax must also be mafia based on that?

why isn't it reasonable to assume that Hu Tao agreed that Vivax's behavior was suspicious for other reasons? Like Hu Tao JUST explained in ?
But she should KNOW that she is TOWN

She doesn't KNOW anything more than that, so why does she agree with something with the premise that she is NOT TOWN.

FFS.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:47 am

Post by DarthPunk »

Dann why are you defending your own scum read here?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:48 am

Post by Dannflor »

I'll just wait for Hu Tao to respond
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:50 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1865, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 1856, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1851, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 1841, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1801, SuperfluousNinja wrote: NGL, Vivax's sudden vote on Dunnstral feels like a panic move in response to a sudden plethora of convincing evidence of Hu Tao's guilt. Why are we suddenly shifting to Dunnstral? How convenient that it's a fairly inactive person. How odd that Vivax says so little to justify the vote.

I don't really like how little engagement Vivax made with my request for info on Hu Tao, either. He seemed unaware that I even suspected him, and frankly I haven't a clue what to make of that, but it's either neutral or willful scum obstinance.
We actually agree for once :lol:
What parts do you agree with here?
Um. Read my post before that. It pretty much explains?
Do you agree that vivax was panicking to the plethora of evidence of your guilt? I did read the post before but I don’t see how that applies when ninja is talking like you are guilty and then you agree with the post.

UNVOTE: unvote

VOTE: Hu tao
This might be the biggest misrep I've ever seen. Either you don't get the point, or you're doing this on purpose.

I'm saying that I think that vivax scum sees me as town. But knows that regardless of how it's looking I'll be eliminated soon. And when that happens he can say he tried to push it in a different direction to gain town points. Now how is that anything of what you just said?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:51 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1869, Vivax wrote:
In post 1801, SuperfluousNinja wrote: NGL, Vivax's sudden vote on Dunnstral feels like a panic move in response to a sudden plethora of convincing evidence of Hu Tao's guilt. Why are we suddenly shifting to Dunnstral? How convenient that it's a fairly inactive person. How odd that Vivax says so little to justify the vote.

I don't really like how little engagement Vivax made with my request for info on Hu Tao, either. He seemed unaware that I even suspected him, and frankly I haven't a clue what to make of that, but it's either neutral or willful scum obstinance.
Do you agree that vivax was panicking to the plethora of evidence of your guilt? I did read the post before but I don’t see how that applies when ninja is talking like you are guilty and then you agree with the post.

loool smackdown

VOTE: Hu Tao
Yeah you're scum 🤣 Changing stances to get off after caught
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:51 am

Post by gob »

I need more money and a better personality asap
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:51 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1872, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1870, Vivax wrote: Kinda mad I didn‘t realize first that she was agreeing with ninja on something making me scum that had herself being scum as a prerequisite condition.
why on earth does this make hu tao scum??? like actually
Glad you're seeing that you're seeing vivax walk this in circles
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:52 am

Post by Hu Tao »

!!!!!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:53 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1880, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 1877, Dannflor wrote: I guess I feel it is more reasonable to assume that Hu Tao agreed your behavior was suspicious for other reasons, rather than that scum!HuTao thought "oh yes, I am scum that Vivax is trying to distract from"

It’s as simple as town!ht can’t agree with that post in any way that makes sense but she does, so what does that mean for town!ht?
Maybe you're just misunderstanding but read my new post if that clears it up
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:53 am

Post by gob »

You ever play in those games where ur so out of the loop it feels like youre a ghost
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:54 am

Post by DarthPunk »

I can't even deal with this site tbh. it's like we are playing a game with two different sets of rules at the same time.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:55 am

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1887, Hu Tao wrote:

This might be the biggest misrep I've ever seen. Either you don't get the point, or you're doing this on purpose.

I'm saying that I think that vivax scum sees me as town. But knows that regardless of how it's looking I'll be eliminated soon. And when that happens he can say he tried to push it in a different direction to gain town points. Now how is that anything of what you just said?

That is not what the post you agreed with said.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:56 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1894, DarthPunk wrote: I can't even deal with this site tbh. it's like we are playing a game with two different sets of rules at the same time.
it is frustrating lol
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:58 am

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1895, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 1887, Hu Tao wrote:

That is not what the post you agreed with said.
HT - you agreed with THAT POST SPECIFICALLY.

THAT POST DID NOT SAY WHAT YOU JUST SAID.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:58 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1884, DarthPunk wrote:

But she should KNOW that she is TOWN

She doesn't KNOW anything more than that, so why does she agree with something with the premise that she is NOT TOWN.

FFS.
I'll break this down again since you maybe just don't understand.

I'm currently thinking ninja is town, and is wrong about her scumread on me but she wants people to listen to her about her scumread on me.

Now I see others trying to at least see a world where I might be scum. Which is fair, even though they are wrong. I understand I'm not going to be town read every town game.

Context of this is earlier vivax stated that I was town because of a very sus reason which I called him out pages ago on. Because it wasn't a strong enough reason to safely put me as town.

So in my mind, he's trying to set up for when I flip town, he benefits from this as he will say that he had no part of it.

Now he steers the conversation in a way where people could be distracted from me, but eventually will go back to looking at me as scum. He will be off wagon because he voted Dunn. Which will make him look better tomorrow.

Is this a better explanation?
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:59 am

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1896, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1894, DarthPunk wrote: I can't even deal with this site tbh. it's like we are playing a game with two different sets of rules at the same time.
it is frustrating lol
Yeah... I instantly want to call you mafia for what you are doing right now, and I can tell you want to call me mafia for what I am doing right now.

Lmao.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”