Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:24 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1829, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 1746, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 1744, Vivax wrote: I don‘t mind voting Roden over Luca.

And I‘m not going to continue going down that line of discussion, ninja. You somehow brought up Luca being nice or something which lowkey is supposed to guilt trip and mafia can be nice too anyways.

I don‘t know why you are trying to be so confrontational. Looks a bit like you‘re doing it for its own sake.

Roden is the most likely outcome at the end of the day.

My angle on Luca is that I don't think nice people do such shitty things. If people suspect him, it's not because they think he's a shitty person, it's because I don't think they considered that angle. I brought it up because I don't think it occurred to people. It wasn't to guilt-trip anyone.

Hu Tao please refer to this to clarify what I said on Luca rather than doing this offhanded shaming of me thing.
Yep I saw that later on and understood. Sorry for misunderstanding
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:24 am

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1841, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1801, SuperfluousNinja wrote: NGL, Vivax's sudden vote on Dunnstral feels like a panic move in response to a sudden plethora of convincing evidence of Hu Tao's guilt. Why are we suddenly shifting to Dunnstral? How convenient that it's a fairly inactive person. How odd that Vivax says so little to justify the vote.

I don't really like how little engagement Vivax made with my request for info on Hu Tao, either. He seemed unaware that I even suspected him, and frankly I haven't a clue what to make of that, but it's either neutral or willful scum obstinance.
We actually agree for once :lol:
What parts do you agree with here?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:24 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1833, DarthPunk wrote: Hu Tao reads list on the whole game please. 1-2 sentences.
I'll do one in a bit
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:25 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1844, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 1838, Vivax wrote:
In post 1823, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 1819, Vivax wrote: It‘s just so far off from the truth, it might as well have been the same stuff I wrote about who rayn is.

But you can believe what you want ig

But why would that make you laugh? Like where's the humor here?
It‘s funny to me because it‘s so far fetched and wrong.
I just said I could see Hu as mafia, why am I supposed to panic about her, just because I prefer to push Dunnstral instead ?

I think he has done far less than her that is useful for town.

Why is it so far-fetched that you are LAUGHING OUT LOUD at it?

I've read plenty of things here that I don't agree with, but I've never felt like LAUGHING because of it.
It‘s just a random theory of yours that ignores I had Dunnstral on the radar for a while, while I had a townlean on Hu.

I think she might have a role if she‘s town though. I am prone to red/blue blindness.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:25 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1840, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 1832, Hu Tao wrote: I think their outlandish stuff is more likely to come from town instead of scum

Nothing I've said has been "outlandish". I guaran-fucking-tee that you are misunderstanding my arguments or misinterpreting them. Yes we are all speculating and theorizing but I don't think it is the least bit fair to characterize what I am saying as OUTLANDISH.

I'm going out of my way to get people to pay attention to your scummy ways, and you are making these blanket statements about how my "logic is outlandish" without doing jack shit to actually cite evidence and make the case. Since you seem to hate it when I tell you what two plus two equals, I'll just have to leave it to everyone else to do the math on what all of that means.
Having the beginning of your reads based on activity. And also doing preassociated flips is not outlandish?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:27 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1845, Dannflor wrote: hu tao can you talk about why you're not feeling roden when you get the chance
I get the same vibe from this game that I did in the classic commercials game where he was town. So that's the biggest reason why
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:28 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1851, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 1801, SuperfluousNinja wrote: NGL, Vivax's sudden vote on Dunnstral feels like a panic move in response to a sudden plethora of convincing evidence of Hu Tao's guilt. Why are we suddenly shifting to Dunnstral? How convenient that it's a fairly inactive person. How odd that Vivax says so little to justify the vote.

I don't really like how little engagement Vivax made with my request for info on Hu Tao, either. He seemed unaware that I even suspected him, and frankly I haven't a clue what to make of that, but it's either neutral or willful scum obstinance.
Um. Read my post before that. It pretty much explains?
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:32 am

Post by SuperfluousNinja »

In post 1853, Vivax wrote:
In post 1844, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 1838, Vivax wrote:
In post 1823, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 1819, Vivax wrote: It‘s just so far off from the truth, it might as well have been the same stuff I wrote about who rayn is.

But you can believe what you want ig

But why would that make you laugh? Like where's the humor here?
It‘s funny to me because it‘s so far fetched and wrong.
I just said I could see Hu as mafia, why am I supposed to panic about her, just because I prefer to push Dunnstral instead ?

I think he has done far less than her that is useful for town.

Why is it so far-fetched that you are LAUGHING OUT LOUD at it?

I've read plenty of things here that I don't agree with, but I've never felt like LAUGHING because of it.
It‘s just a random theory of yours that ignores I had Dunnstral on the radar for a while, while I had a townlean on Hu.

I think she might have a role if she‘s town though. I am prone to red/blue blindness.

Look I will just get to the point. You keep answering the wrong question and it seems like you're just gonna keep doing that. You're answering "why didn't you like what I wrote", which is NOT what I asked. I asked "why is what I wrote so HILARIOUS and making you laugh?"

I think you're saying this to bully me into submission. That's what I think. If you can plant this seed that I'm making a fool of myself, maybe I get self conscious and I leave you alone. I think that's why you said it.

I haven't the SLIGHTEST FUCKING IDEA why you'd say something like that as town. You seem to townread me, don't you? Then if you were town, and I was town, why would you say something like this to me which is clearly an attempt to trigger me and make me feel like an idiot? How is that teamwork in the slightest? Like literally just what the fuck if you are town and saying shit like that.

I prefer the simpler explanation that you're just scum trying to get under my skin.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:34 am

Post by Vivax »

They both think that because I entertained that Hu Tao might be mafia, me unexpectedly going for Dunn instead within the short timeframe made me scum.

It‘s like all they care about is to coerce me into predictable behaviour.

Didn‘t expect Hu to react akin to ninja though. Ninja I think has more fun at manipulation attempts rather than a productive thread environment.
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:34 am

In post 1807, Vivax wrote: Ninja town is more probable after all, that crazy drive to find an even only remotely plausible explanation for my play coming from mafia would be hard to replicate.

She thinks Dunn is town then? Noted for later :mrgreen:

Yeah here we go, you do think I'm town. But you want to make me feel like an idiot instead of working with me? This doesn't add up.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:35 am

Post by Vivax »

Lol I‘m not trying to bully you into submission.
I‘d rather just avoid communication with you at all at this point.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:36 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1858, Vivax wrote: They both think that because I entertained that Hu Tao might be mafia, me unexpectedly going for Dunn instead within the short timeframe made me scum.

Didn‘t expect Hu to react akin to ninja though. Ninja I think has more fun at manipulation attempts rather than a productive thread environment.
You're missing the point. Or doing it on purpose. It's just the fact that the attention could have stayed on me but you directed it elsewhere
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:36 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I'm obviously being objective, vivax if you think it's a personal think with you and ninja
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:38 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1861, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1858, Vivax wrote: They both think that because I entertained that Hu Tao might be mafia, me unexpectedly going for Dunn instead within the short timeframe made me scum.

You're missing the point. Or doing it on purpose. It's just the fact that the attention could have stayed on me but you directed it elsewhere
And if you‘re town that bothers you because ?
You can have the attention. But I‘d rather talk with you about why we should lim Dunnstral, and not you. He has more scum equity in my book.
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:39 am

To be clear, I have much better reasons than that to think you are scum. That is not my only reason. It was jarring to me and I said so, and it seems like it has REALLY bothered you that I brought it up, whereas you could have just explained why you did what you did and moved on. Instead you're trying to make me feel like an idiot for talking about it and doing the whole "hey everyone, look how dumb she is!" thing. It rubs me the wrong way.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:42 am

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 1856, Hu Tao wrote:

Do you agree that vivax was panicking to the plethora of evidence of your guilt? I did read the post before but I don’t see how that applies when ninja is talking like you are guilty and then you agree with the post.

UNVOTE: unvote

VOTE: Hu tao
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:47 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1864, SuperfluousNinja wrote:

To be clear, I have much better reasons than that to think you are scum. That is not my only reason. It was jarring to me and I said so, and it seems like it has REALLY bothered you that I brought it up, whereas you could have just explained why you did what you did and moved on. Instead you're trying to make me feel like an idiot for talking about it and doing the whole "hey everyone, look how dumb she is!" thing. It rubs me the wrong way.
If I‘m your scumread, it‘s not me you have to convince that I‘m mafia. Since Dunn is my scumread, I‘d prefer to talk about Dunn rather than wasting time reading theories that I know are wrong.

I don‘t have to imply you are dumb to believe that the particular reason you called me scum for was very contrived, which made me laugh.

I have no intention of taking the bait here.
SuperfluousNinja
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
SuperfluousNinja
She/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:49 am

OK but why even say it to me if you did?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:51 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1867, SuperfluousNinja wrote: OK but why even say it to me if you did?
I like to laugh ?
Usually I also like it to make others laugh so it‘s hard for me to get behind why you found it offensive.

Everyone made some ridiculously wrong posts at some point.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:52 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1865, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 1856, Hu Tao wrote:

Do you agree that vivax was panicking to the plethora of evidence of your guilt? I did read the post before but I don’t see how that applies when ninja is talking like you are guilty and then you agree with the post.

UNVOTE: unvote

VOTE: Hu tao
loool smackdown

VOTE: Hu Tao
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:57 am

Post by Vivax »

Kinda mad I didn‘t realize first that she was agreeing with ninja on something making me scum that had herself being scum as a prerequisite condition.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:59 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1839, Hu Tao wrote: Why would you steer the direction of the conversation away from me to dunnstral here? Seems like more people were open to thinking me as scum and it was more of a deflection to someone else. I'm getting the feeling I was earlier about you that you could be trying to set me up as being voted and you looking towny for being right about me
This was the post Hu Tao was referring to as "read my post before that"

I think it's clear Hu Tao was agreeing with the idea that Vivax steering conversation away from herself was weird.

See, this is what I'm talking about when I get bothered by DarthPunk constantly seeming to be hyperfixated on inconsistencies because in this case he both misinterpreted or misread Hu Tao's post and second... I don't know why on earth Hu Tao would "agree" that she is scummy AND even if Hu Tao didn't read Ninja's post fully and didn't understand Ninja was saying Hu Tao was scum then why would that even make Hu Tao scum?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:00 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1870, Vivax wrote: Kinda mad I didn‘t realize first that she was agreeing with ninja on something making me scum that had herself being scum as a prerequisite condition.
why on earth does this make hu tao scum??? like actually
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

like walk me through the thought process of why town wouldn't say they agree with that post but scum does
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Wed Feb 07, 2024 11:01 am

Post by gob »

its the amirees and off white 4 me