Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:10 am

Post by Gypyx »

i really don't get why luca is hellbent on calling psyche townie
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:11 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2723, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2717, Luca Blight wrote: I get gypyx's energy seems townie, I thought so too, but psyche in my opinion has been townier without pushing agendas or manipulating anything.
He's really not been

Well, if you're town then please be open-minded, that's all I ask.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:11 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2721, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2716, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2712, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2709, Gypyx wrote: honestly i'm really hoping it's psyche / jackson / luca cause that's basically the only scumteam i have the mental capacity to kill right now
I think it has to be this or psyche / black / ower

There is no other possible teams imo
i'm so pissed regardless

idk this game is just looking completely fucked regardless there's a point in the town with a huge divide and people aren't gonna stop disagreeing all of a sudden
I'm going to give it all I've got. I want to win (:
yeah i'm doing that too but i'm running out of energy and this game just gets more stupid
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:11 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm also willing to consider gypyx as town, although it seems virtually impossible from my perspective now, but you will note I still haven't voted just in case.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:12 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2547, JacksonVirgo wrote: Did our best to keep it lowkey so that we could survive with the entire masonry intact after you go out
You don't know that you'll survive the night, though
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:13 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2727, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2721, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2716, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2712, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2709, Gypyx wrote: honestly i'm really hoping it's psyche / jackson / luca cause that's basically the only scumteam i have the mental capacity to kill right now
I think it has to be this or psyche / black / ower

There is no other possible teams imo
i'm so pissed regardless

idk this game is just looking completely fucked regardless there's a point in the town with a huge divide and people aren't gonna stop disagreeing all of a sudden
I'm going to give it all I've got. I want to win (:
yeah i'm doing that too but i'm running out of energy and this game just gets more stupid
On the contrary, it keeps getting more and more exciting. remember when this was at a static like a week ago? dam this is so much more fun
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:15 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2729, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2547, JacksonVirgo wrote: Did our best to keep it lowkey so that we could survive with the entire masonry intact after you go out

The reason we held back the claim was so that we could survive the night and announce it tomorrow, but people were getting trigger-happy with votes and misled by an incomplete picture of the role claims, so I thought it was in the best interest to claim now.

That's why I asked you questions like whether your psyche scumread was influenced by the setup.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:15 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Sure, but that doesn't mean I can't try. Claiming without reason is suboptimal, keeping information away from mafia where possible is beneficial as they hold the advantage with information inherently
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:15 am

Post by Gypyx »

at least you're enjoying yourself

bottom text
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:15 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 2523, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2266, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2263, Psyche wrote: i was pretty vague on the difference between neapolitan and vanilla cop myself. this is just another nothing
It's actually starting to piss me off
because you're being caught for the wrong reasons? whoever alerted me to that, was it Dann? it seems to be a case in point here
i was starting to type a lecture about forming reads based on mindset and counterfactuals but how obnoxious would it be to do all that w/o having shared any good reads to speak of this entire game
You can't step in the same river twice.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:15 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2724, Luca Blight wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2718, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 31, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 30, Jacob24 wrote: These early reads seem a bit mindless… let’s slow down a bit and think about it.

I’m here by the way.

I get what you're saying, but without the early reads, mindless though they may be, there would be nothing to slow down and think about.
In post 34, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 33, Jacob24 wrote:
In post 30, Jacob24 wrote: These early reads seem a bit mindless… let’s slow down a bit and think about it.

I’m here by the way.

I get what you're saying, but without the early reads, mindless though they may be, there would be nothing to slow down and think about.
Seems like Pysche was using this same logic, but you called them out for it?
I'm not scumreading psyche for the fact he has reads early doors, but for the tone of his posts, as I did my best to explain.
In post 171, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 117, Jacob24 wrote: Fair enough. Maybe better to say I liked Luca's reasoning. A lot of people had put votes down on Bug without explaining really so I wanted something a little more formal. Post 26 felt good when I read the ISO on him.

Didn't you refer to my post as 'mindless' before? What's changed?
In post 191, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 188, Jacob24 wrote:
In post 184, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 176, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 173, ketchup777 wrote: Luca raises some good anti-Bugs points in which have begun to persuade me that Bugs is maybe dodgier than I first thought. Nowhere close to voting them tho. Let’s try something new.
Thanks!

Could I ask you to elaborate more on your thoughts regarding Bugs?
Sure. Basically everything you’ve recently said has led me further and further from my original guess that Bugs was town. I thought at first that if bugs were mafia, they wouldn’t be asking random questions (like the multitasking one and asking if I was an alt) because it’s just drawing unnecessary attention to themselves. It’s not like asking questions demonstrates that your town, so I didn’t think a mafia would be asking these kind of questions. But you raise so many good points that you’re making me doubt my initial read; maybe Bugs is nervous, or is double bluffing me. Aware that there are liars among us though, I don’t want to let myself get fully swayed by you (Luca) yet on Bugs, especially as my vote at this point would be the fifth vote on Bugs which is dangerously close to voting them off. All it takes them is one mafia and one over enthusiastic townie to vote Bugs off and that seals it (for better or for worse, I can’t tell at this point). I haven’t felt anything good come out of Project yet, maybe if they had accused someone else but I get to be in the fortunate position of distrusting anyone who votes me because they’re wrong (:
So I’ll keep my vote on Project for now until something better comes up. I honestly doubt I’ll be successful in starting a wagon, because Bugs is under way more fire atm it seems, but I’d rather go with my gut than go with the herd.
This reads town to me. I’m not sure on Black at the moment but definitely not in a place to name them mafia.

Yeah, I could be wrong about Ketchup. There are definitely some townie elements to his play. He certainly seems to scumhunt/townhunt in a unique sort of way that I find difficult to resonate with, though. Of course, that is to be expected from newer players to an extent.

As for you, Jacob, you are hardly filling me with confidence. Can I get your general thoughts on the game, as well as an answer to my ?
In post 194, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 193, Jacob24 wrote:
In post 173, ketchup777 wrote: Luca raises some good anti-Bugs points in which have begun to persuade me that Bugs is maybe dodgier than I first thought. Nowhere close to voting them tho. Let’s try something new.
Thanks!

Sure. Basically everything you’ve recently said has led me further and further from my original guess that Bugs was town. I thought at first that if bugs were mafia, they wouldn’t be asking random questions (like the multitasking one and asking if I was an alt) because it’s just drawing unnecessary attention to themselves. It’s not like asking questions demonstrates that your town, so I didn’t think a mafia would be asking these kind of questions. But you raise so many good points that you’re making me doubt my initial read; maybe Bugs is nervous, or is double bluffing me. Aware that there are liars among us though, I don’t want to let myself get fully swayed by you (Luca) yet on Bugs, especially as my vote at this point would be the fifth vote on Bugs which is dangerously close to voting them off. All it takes them is one mafia and one over enthusiastic townie to vote Bugs off and that seals it (for better or for worse, I can’t tell at this point). I haven’t felt anything good come out of Project yet, maybe if they had accused someone else but I get to be in the fortunate position of distrusting anyone who votes me because they’re wrong (:
So I’ll keep my vote on Project for now until something better comes up. I honestly doubt I’ll be successful in starting a wagon, because Bugs is under way more fire atm it seems, but I’d rather go with my gut than go with the herd.
This reads town to me. I’m not sure on Black at the moment but definitely not in a place to name them mafia.

Yeah, I could be wrong about Ketchup. There are definitely some townie elements to his play. He certainly seems to scumhunt/townhunt in a unique sort of way that I find difficult to resonate with, though. Of course, that is to be expected from newer players to an extent.

As for you, Jacob, you are hardly filling me with confidence. Can I get your general thoughts on the game, as well as an answer to my ?
Did I really? If so my bad. That post was mostly aimed at not the first phase stuff so sorry if it seemed like I was on you. I just wanted something more though out then “you voted me so f you” mentality.

Sorry if I’m not convincing you of my township, why poke at me though? You’ve been out against everyone in the game practically

D1 essentially is about poking around in the dark to try and make sense of what's going on, from a town perspective. I feel like you're deflecting a bit with that last sentence. Do you think
'being out against everyone'
is scummy, or are you just finding my playing style frustrating?

Also, again, can I get your general thoughts on the game? I feel like you've only spoken about a few players in this game so far (namely Bugs, Ketchup and myself.)
you sure went after your mason partner a lot

Yes, I tried to distance so neither of us would be night killed, and if one of us was then scum wouldn't guess who the other mason was.

That's the reason I crumbed like I did - so that we could otherwise distance. As I said, jacob even asked me to put some heat on him so he wouldn't be night-killed.

That's why today I said I thought Jackson was bussing gypyx - so that if we didn't claim then tomorrow we might both still be alive.
Ok that makes some sense, but if you were killed and we found your crumbs we'd probably be able to put it together. And with all the great analysis you were putting out, your death was not off the cards, no?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:16 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2733, Gypyx wrote: at least you're enjoying yourself
it's time for you to go parading through the french streets with a strawberry crepe
come back soon tho bestie
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:17 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2731, Luca Blight wrote:

The reason we held back the claim was so that we could survive the night and announce it tomorrow, but people were getting trigger-happy with votes and misled by an incomplete picture of the role claims, so I thought it was in the best interest to claim now.

That's why I asked you questions like whether your psyche scumread was influenced by the setup.
*deliberately hides half of town's power*

oh wow massclaim is going badly i wonder if we should intervene

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:17 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2736, ketchup777 wrote:
it's time for you to go parading through the french streets with a strawberry crepe
while i appreciate the offer it's a thunderstorm outside

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:17 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2734, Psyche wrote:
In post 2263, Psyche wrote: i was pretty vague on the difference between neapolitan and vanilla cop myself. this is just another nothing
because you're being caught for the wrong reasons? whoever alerted me to that, was it Dann? it seems to be a case in point here
i was starting to type a lecture about forming reads based on mindset and counterfactuals but how obnoxious would it be to do all that w/o having shared any good reads to speak of this entire game
I was accusing Jackson here, not you
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:18 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2737, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2731, Luca Blight wrote:

*deliberately hides half of town's power*

oh wow massclaim is going badly i wonder if we should intervene
hahaha
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:18 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2738, Gypyx wrote:
ah. try again tomorrow
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:18 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 2735, ketchup777 wrote:
Spoiler:

I’m here by the way.

I’m here by the way.

I'm not scumreading psyche for the fact he has reads early doors, but for the tone of his posts, as I did my best to explain.
In post 117, Jacob24 wrote: Fair enough. Maybe better to say I liked Luca's reasoning. A lot of people had put votes down on Bug without explaining really so I wanted something a little more formal. Post 26 felt good when I read the ISO on him.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Did I really? If so my bad. That post was mostly aimed at not the first phase stuff so sorry if it seemed like I was on you. I just wanted something more though out then “you voted me so f you” mentality.

Sorry if I’m not convincing you of my township, why poke at me though? You’ve been out against everyone in the game practically

D1 essentially is about poking around in the dark to try and make sense of what's going on, from a town perspective. I feel like you're deflecting a bit with that last sentence. Do you think

Also, again, can I get your general thoughts on the game? I feel like you've only spoken about a few players in this game so far (namely Bugs, Ketchup and myself.)

Yes, I tried to distance so neither of us would be night killed, and if one of us was then scum wouldn't guess who the other mason was.

That's the reason I crumbed like I did - so that we could otherwise distance. As I said, jacob even asked me to put some heat on him so he wouldn't be night-killed.

That's why today I said I thought Jackson was bussing gypyx - so that if we didn't claim then tomorrow we might both still be alive.
Ok that makes some sense, but if you were killed and we found your crumbs we'd probably be able to put it together. And with all the great analysis you were putting out, your death was not off the cards, no?
I don't think my crumbs were that easy to find if you didn't know what to look for, especially in relation to who my fellow mason was.

My death was indeed never off the cards, which, again, is why I tried to make out like I suspected Jacob/Jackson so that scum would think I'm on the wrong track and be less likely to kill me. I did expect to die N1 despite being wrong on Bugs.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:19 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2741, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2738, Gypyx wrote:
ah. try again tomorrow
omg guys look at the first letters of my post this is actually an AT-AT walker claim, if any mafia lie to me I will shoot you down
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:20 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2742, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2735, ketchup777 wrote:
Spoiler:

I’m here by the way.

I’m here by the way.

Thanks!

Thanks!

I don't think my crumbs were that easy to find if you didn't know what to look for, especially in relation to who my fellow mason was.

My death was indeed never off the cards, which, again, is why I tried to make out like I suspected Jacob/Jackson so that scum would think I'm on the wrong track and be less likely to kill me. I did expect to die N1 despite being wrong on Bugs.
okok. new line of argument incoming. prepare your sword
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:21 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 2717, Luca Blight wrote: I get gypyx's energy seems townie, I thought so too, but psyche in my opinion has been townier without pushing agendas or manipulating anything.
this is great but also wild to me. ive been literal trash this whole game except for one decision i can't prove happened. ive been gloating but this is going to be really close at best and it's all my fault
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:22 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2726, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 2723, Hu Tao wrote:
He's really not been

Well, if you're town then please be open-minded, that's all I ask.
Says the masons pushing to eliminate gypyx asap
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:22 am

Post by Psyche »

In post 2739, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2734, Psyche wrote:
I was accusing Jackson here, not you
yess but it's bad reads all the way down
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:22 am

Post by ketchup777 »

Jackson, Luca, one of you. What were the last things Jacob said in the mason thread before he replaced out?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 7:23 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2512, Black wrote: I'm not gonna be around much this weekend and this game is moving at an extremely fast pace so I'm bound to get behind
Why are you voting gypyx

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”