Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2925 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:54 am

Post by Hu Tao »

If i was scum why would I not just say I blocked gypyx n1. That would be a confirmed fake claim I wouldn't have to do any guesses.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2926 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:54 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2923, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 2920, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2915, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2907, ketchup777 wrote: I think mafia!Hu Tao had to gamble between downplaying not revealing her block and risking running into an unclaimed PR, and she would deem the former more likely to lead to success
she could always simply claim to have done it on 1 of her scumbuddies or on a pretty inconspicuous looking VT, for instance i doubt anyone would really have doubted you were an actual VT and you were a realistic protection target
How would anyone know I'm a VT? how can you tell the difference between a VT and a power role, assuming you haven't found any crumbs? If the team is Hu Tao / OutWorld / Gypyx,
both Hu Tao and Outworld would be exposed if I were a closeted power role.
That seems too great a risk to take, even if they had lots of suspicion coming into this day, Hu Tao had a lot more than OutWorld
So you're implying I'm scum and not actually a jail keeper?
I am exploring your refusal to reveal your block, yes. Please see
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2927 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:54 am

Post by Hu Tao »

And your only scenario when I'm scum is if I'm scum with gypyx. Soooo..
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2928 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2920, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2907, ketchup777 wrote: I think mafia!Hu Tao had to gamble between downplaying not revealing her block and risking running into an unclaimed PR, and she would deem the former more likely to lead to success
she could always simply claim to have done it on 1 of her scumbuddies or on a pretty inconspicuous looking VT, for instance i doubt anyone would really have doubted you were an actual VT and you were a realistic protection target
How would anyone know I'm a VT? how can you tell the difference between a VT and a power role, assuming you haven't found any crumbs? If the team is Hu Tao / OutWorld / Gypyx,
both Hu Tao and Outworld would be exposed if I were a closeted power role.
That seems too great a risk to take, even if they had lots of suspicion coming into this day, Hu Tao had a lot more than OutWorld
1. You certainely didn't go against outworld when he claimed to have a VT result on you, and while you *could* have kept it holstered i think you would've gotten pretty excited about it

2. Outworld is probably a mafia Neapolitan who's trueclaiming
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2929 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:56 am

Post by ketchup777 »

anyway, mafia!Hu Tao doesn't want to create a larger web of lies than necessary. If she claims a block, she has to justify her reasons, then justify her justifications, then...
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2930 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:56 am

Post by Gypyx »

it would certainely disprove the scumteam being me / outworld / black but that's trial by fire here
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:57 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Also if I was scum OWER we could have just said that he got blocked n1. Either way I had a safe choice for jk.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2932 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:57 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2916, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2905, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2901, JacksonVirgo wrote: My full Gypyx case

Spoiler:
I am deliberately not going to open this post for now, I'm going to try to get my own thoughts and if blah then blah thoughts down that I haven't done yet. Excited to read all your thoughts though, this should be really useful. But I want to ignore bias
ketchup just need you to know that you're comedy gold and i actually love you
thanks ly too (:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2933 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:57 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2929, ketchup777 wrote:
anyway, mafia!Hu Tao doesn't want to create a larger web of lies than necessary. If she claims a block, she has to justify her reasons, then justify her justifications, then...
No. Because as scum I'd have safe blocks available. That logic doesn't apply at all.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2934 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:58 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2929, ketchup777 wrote:
Now you're just in confirmation bias territory here

what's really bringing hu tao under scrutiny is her refusal to claim to a slot i STRONGLY think she would've noticed something wrong was going on with if she was scum

please try to reevaluate

bottom text
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2935 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:59 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Spoiler: My actual case

I am so attracted to this man, my god
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2936 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:59 am

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2931, Hu Tao wrote: Also if I was scum OWER we could have just said that he got blocked n1. Either way I had a safe choice for jk.
Two things on that:

1. Could OWER differentiate between being blocked and getting no result 'cos dead person.

2. No, because why would you have gone for OWER? come on, let's stop these mind games. as town you shouldn't fear me backing you into the truth, as scum you should fear me narrowing your options.

Hu Tao
Who
did
you
block
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2937 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:00 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 2935, JacksonVirgo wrote:
Spoiler: My actual case

I am so attracted to this man, my god
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

bottom text
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2938 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:00 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 2936, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2931, Hu Tao wrote: Also if I was scum OWER we could have just said that he got blocked n1. Either way I had a safe choice for jk.
Two things on that:

1. Could OWER differentiate between being blocked and getting no result 'cos dead person.

2. No, because why would you have gone for OWER? come on, let's stop these mind games. as town you shouldn't fear me backing you into the truth, as scum you should fear me narrowing your options.

Hu Tao
Who
did
you
block
This makes 0 sense. And as I said it makes no difference so no need to claim it.
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2939 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:01 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2918, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 2916, Gypyx wrote:
In post 2905, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2901, JacksonVirgo wrote: My full Gypyx case

Spoiler:
I am deliberately not going to open this post for now, I'm going to try to get my own thoughts and if blah then blah thoughts down that I haven't done yet. Excited to read all your thoughts though, this should be really useful. But I want to ignore bias
ketchup just need you to know that you're comedy gold and i actually love you
He's gonna be blown away by my perfect analysis skills here
Unfortunate. ):
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:01 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Ketchup. You realize the only way I'm scum is with ower and gypyx. So if I was scum with one of them. Why couldn't I talk to them in the mafia pt and say I'm going to claim a jk on them n1?
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2941 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:02 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2938, Hu Tao wrote:
Two things on that:

Hu Tao
Who
did
you
block
This makes 0 sense. And as I said it makes no difference so no need to claim it.
I think it's going to make a difference to me. Please. I want to know, even if it's past the best time to claim it.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2942 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:03 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Hu i think we're past the point where logic is gonna make ketchup back down, you probably don't gain anything from holding off anyways

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2943 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:04 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2940, Hu Tao wrote:
Ketchup. You realize the only way I'm scum is with ower and gypyx.
So if I was scum with one of them. Why couldn't I talk to them in the mafia pt and say I'm going to claim a jk on them n1?
ermm I suspect that but keep delaying my all possible scumteams analysis, so not sure on that yet

Being coordinated doesn't magically mean your jailkeep will make sense. If you are teamed with Outworld/Gypyx, it seems unlikely either of these would be a good jailkeep target, they were both very much middle ground
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2944 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:05 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Two things on that:

Hu Tao
Who
did
you
block
1. yes

2. Because ower was slightly scummy but still is an extremely good candidate for performing the nightkill?

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2945 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:05 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2942, Gypyx wrote: Hu i think we're past the point where logic is gonna make ketchup back down, you probably don't gain anything from holding off anyways
you tell her mummy scummy
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #2946 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:05 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 2945, ketchup777 wrote:
In post 2942, Gypyx wrote: Hu i think we're past the point where logic is gonna make ketchup back down, you probably don't gain anything from holding off anyways
:dead:
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2947 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:05 pm

Post by Gypyx »

i'm getting gender affirmation from this and i don't like it

bottom text
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2948 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:06 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2944, Gypyx wrote:
Two things on that:

Hu Tao
Who
did
you
block
1. yes

2. Because ower was slightly scummy but still is an extremely good candidate for performing the nightkill?
2. look, I know I'm new to the meta. It just seems mafia!hu tao wouldn't want to restrict her options and create more lies than necessary
ketchup777
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
ketchup777
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2949 (ISO) » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:07 pm

Post by ketchup777 »

In post 2947, Gypyx wrote:
i'm getting gender affirmation from this and i don't like it
pronouns: she/her

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”