Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3775 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:53 am

Post by Luca Blight »

You've changed your tune:

In post 895, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 893, outoforder wrote: That's absolutely very fucking stupid, both of you!!!
Legitimately will lose interest if we don’t flip someone within the next 24 hours

When did you become so patient?
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3776 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:54 am

Post by gob »

dont hammer me yet everyone

ill give my final reads before i i
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3777 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:01 am

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 3775, Luca Blight wrote: You've changed your tune:

In post 895, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 893, outoforder wrote: That's absolutely very fucking stupid, both of you!!!
Legitimately will lose interest if we don’t flip someone within the next 24 hours

When did you become so patient?
When we flipped someone
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3778 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:10 am

Post by gob »

Boatmaster
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3779 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:17 am

Post by outoforder »

UNVOTE:
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3780 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:20 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 3764, gob wrote:
In post 3751, outoforder wrote:
In post 3623, gob wrote:
In post 3615, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 3588, gob wrote:
In post 3587, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 3582, gob wrote: I havent read and do not plan on reading anything recent. Vote me if you must.
Gob how do you find mafia as town?
vca usually
So what are your thoughts on the game based on the wagons between you and I both at e-2 and then you and oats at e-2
Im moreso into solving like day 1. Bia pools.

Anyway right now to be frank; i think we need to lim some of these TL players. No offense tk you guys, but all i see is anti-town play and honestly unfun ways of communicating.
Oatsmaster i think is town, pretty strongly too. The way things have went and how against everyone he has been, at every corner, doesnt seem like mafia to me. The TL players can correct me if that is his meta. But i feel like his tone throughout the entire game has been inconsistent.

But im okay with voting him because he has been a nusanxe alongside Luca, Ninja, and some other people im forgetting.

Again no offense to any of ya’ll. We cant all get along.
This is a mafia post.

There is no way a townie sinultaneously holds these two thoughts in their head:
1) we need to lynch into TL people. When they post its always anti town and unfun
2) hey TL people talk to me about Oats so i sn have a better read on HIM!!!
you’re stupid clearly
Explain.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3781 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:28 am

Post by gob »

good = god (without o)
devil = evil (without d)

Television = Tell a vision
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3782 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:32 am

Post by gob »

^ top 10 smartest posts of all time
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3783 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:45 am

Post by gob »

Holy IQ
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3784 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:59 am

Post by outoforder »

Okay so between posts 3289 and 3551, Dannflor goes, on his read on Vivax, from here:
In post 3289, Dannflor wrote:
In post 3286, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 3276, Dannflor wrote:
In post 3253, Vivax wrote: Town: OOO, Hu Tao, Ninja
i think this is a pretty solid top town tier and as such I want to say vivax is also town

for other reasons too but i think this is a cute reason
Can you expand on the other reasons cause i am having trouble reading his slot with his wild scum teams.
Part of it *is* his wild scum teams?
I feel like Vivax is operating in his own world and isn't really tuned in to what everyone thinks the most likely teams are. I think he would have to be as scum.
I think he'd more conscious about making sure his scum teams made sense.

D1, I don't really understand why he'd start out white knighting Roden and then start to reevaluate him towards end of day (before he claimed). I think it would've been way more straightforward to just stick with the white knighting since it's not like Vivax's support was needed for Roden to get pushed to claim
...to here:
In post 3551, Dannflor wrote:
In post 3549, DarthPunk wrote: Vivax town I think
okay now can you explain it because
I'm having a hard time imagining his thoughts as real
Between these posts, what Vivax does is the following:
- Says Luca is mafia, other are in Dann/DP/Grack
- Luca + DP because both of them let each other off hook too easily
- mulls over team between those 4 continuously, analysing the wagons between players during the day
- votes for gob, because Dann's unvote looks terrible (also note that Dann here thinks gob is mafia)
- goes back to Luca being mafia and votes for Luca
- questions Luca about the wagonomics in a pretty reasonable way tbh

I mean like.. I simply cannot understand how he goes from point A (post 3289) to point B (3551), since everything Vivax does between that time fits perfectly "in his own world". The only thing where he differs from the path he is pushing, is when he votes for gob, but that should not be a scumtell for Dann, since Dann at the time (and still) thinks gob is mafia. The fact that Vivax thinks Oats is town shouldn't matter to Dann either, because it hasn't been a problem for him at the time of post 3289.

I understand some people are calling Vivax mafia, because nothing he says makes sense. But that should not be an issue for Dann, because for him it was a reason to townread Vivax. It's very likely Dann is actually mafia based on just this read that changes for no apparent reason.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3785 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:01 am

Post by gob »

these tl ppl got ho humor or mafia skills
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3786 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Vivax really scummed it up around the p139/p140 mark. He made a load of stuff up that made no sense about the wagons, and when he realised no-one was buying it just said me and Darth are scum and slunk off, ignoring the points I made, as well as Ninja's relevant question as to why he completed ignored her Dunn wagon analysis if he's such a proponent of wagon analysis.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3787 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:24 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 3786, Luca Blight wrote: Vivax really scummed it up around the p139/p140 mark. He made a load of stuff up that made no sense about the wagons, and when he realised no-one was buying it just said me and Darth are scum and slunk off, ignoring the points I made, as well as Ninja's relevant question as to why he completed ignored her Dunn wagon analysis if he's such a proponent of wagon analysis.
That doesn‘t make me mafia, but describing it like that just makes you more like Holyflare.

It‘s like you can only lazer one at a time and when you do, you always find something scummy to bring up. Guess what??? Town doesn‘t always make sense either or we could aswell just bin every single player.

It isn‘t even about inconsistencies it‘s about reading the intentions behind posts.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3788 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:28 am

Post by Vivax »

In this case I believe I have found your intention to propose me and Oats as mafia because gob is mafia after all and we have been hanging out off wagon for a while.

And I found Ninjas intention to keep DP from being sure about his reads which is why I went after her when she was trying to make him doubt his Naerys read.

So you pre empted his scum flip and prepared your reads accordingly for the moment after that.
Unless he's town of course.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3789 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:28 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3787, Vivax wrote:
In post 3786, Luca Blight wrote: Vivax really scummed it up around the p139/p140 mark. He made a load of stuff up that made no sense about the wagons, and when he realised no-one was buying it just said me and Darth are scum and slunk off, ignoring the points I made, as well as Ninja's relevant question as to why he completed ignored her Dunn wagon analysis if he's such a proponent of wagon analysis.
That doesn‘t make me mafia, but describing it like that just makes you more like Holyflare.

It‘s like you can only lazer one at a time and when you do, you always find something scummy to bring up.
Guess what??? Town doesn‘t always make sense either
or we could aswell just bin every single player.

It isn‘t even about inconsistencies it‘s about reading the intentions behind posts.

Yeah, I think your intention was to push a scenario where you and your buddy would seem more likely town based on some BS wagon analysis. You seem aware that your points made no sense as well, based on the bolded part?

Why did you ignore Ninja's wagon analysis?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3790 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:30 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 2803, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Some interesting things I noted:

- Vivax pushed the vote to -1 twice and helped to reveal two town alignments. The pushing of Roden to -1 seems very opportunistic, look at this...here was vote #5 on Roden:
In post 1971, DarthPunk wrote: VOTE: Roden
Then, 4 posts later, Dannflor makes a point of saying this:
In post 1975, Dannflor wrote: roden is at e-2 right now by my count
Then the very next post is this:
In post 1976, Vivax wrote: VOTE: Roden

L-1 I think
So yes, you could absolutely argue that that vote switch from Dunnstral to Roden is opportunistic, IMO. I am suspicious of Vivax because of it.

Otherwise, look at just how fast that Dunnstral wagon grew at the end there. The final wagon started on page 92, then it grew into a really serious one on page 95, and the day was over on page 97. I don't think it's crazy to think that the final vote on Dunnstral includes at least one scum, if not two, if not all three... That group is Gob / Luca / OOO / Darth / Oats / Vivax / Dannflor.

Oats definitely sticks out to me also, for piggybacking off of Hu Tao on the very first wagon to cast the 4th vote and not backing off until Dannflor and Darth had backed off, then encouraging Darth to cast the 4th vote on the final wagon and casting the 5th vote himself. Votes that are 1st, 2nd, 3rd, IMO they are a bit less likely to be opportunistic and more coming from an actual read on a person. Votes that are 4th, 5th, 6th, they can easily be interpreted as scum joining a wagon. So yeah I think there's good reason to be suspicious of Oats as a result of this analysis.

The fact that Darth caved so easily is something I haven't made sense of either, but I am still leaning more town on Darth on the moment so I am letting that one go for now.

OOO yelling at Oats and Dannflor is jarring to me and reads almost like he knows something that a lot of us do not. And to be clear, that's obviously not any town power information, since it is day one. Although this was much later in the game, it's notable that after such a forceful statement, he cast the third vote on Dunnstral on the final wagon.

If anyone has any other stuff they glean from this, please add it.
scum post.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3791 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:30 am

Post by Vivax »

What you can't explain is why Oats didn't vote DP at -2 with me hammering in succession if I had prepared a good narrative for myself already.

You'll just say it's to position ourselves as more townie by delaying and then actually getting Gob yeeted? lol

We'd have saved gob that way.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3792 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:30 am

Post by outoforder »

Sorry i didn't see that earlier Luca. :)
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3793 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:32 am

Post by outoforder »

Otherwise, look at just how fast that Dunnstral wagon grew at the end there. The final wagon started on page 92, then it grew into a really serious one on page 95, and the day was over on page 97. I don't think it's crazy to think that the final vote on Dunnstral includes at least one scum, if not two, if not all three... That group is Gob / Luca / OOO / Darth / Oats / Vivax / Dannflor.
Last people to vote for Dunnstrall MUST absolutely have mafia in them, but i also wanted to hammer all the time i was in thread while Dann did it!!! :D :D :D

simply just scum post.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3794 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:33 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3791, Vivax wrote:
What you can't explain is why Oats didn't vote DP at -2 with me hammering in succession if I had prepared a good narrative for myself already.

You'll just say it's to position ourselves as more townie by delaying and then actually getting Gob yeeted? lol

I have explained it, here:

In post 3766, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3763, Vivax wrote: Or why did we, his mates, not go for DP when we had the chance?

How can oats go for Darth when he's been brown-nosing him the whole game?

So now it's your turn to explain how oats can get away with suddenly voting Darth when he's been unequivocally on his side the entire game?
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3795 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:37 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 3794, Luca Blight wrote:

In post 3763, Vivax wrote: Or why did we, his mates, not go for DP when we had the chance?

So now it's your turn to explain how oats can get away with suddenly voting Darth when he's been unequivocally on his side the entire game?
I'm sure he could have made something up if he's teamed with gob like you say.
Instead he backed himself into not saving his teammate just to please someone he could have yeeted?

You should be more sure that I was scum over Oats then.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3796 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:42 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3795, Vivax wrote:
In post 3794, Luca Blight wrote:

I'm sure he could have made something up if he's teamed with gob like you say.
Instead he backed himself into not saving his teammate just to please someone he could have yeeted?

You should be more sure that I was scum over Oats then.

I can't believe you are really this naive.

I can say 100% that scum!oats in this scenario would bus Gob, an unsalvageable slot long-term, rather than scum-claim himself by jumping on Darth out of nowhere.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3797 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:42 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 2409, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I'm good with a hammer at any point. Nothing else I want to talk about today.
There is simply no way someone says this and after the flip says "all the people who voted for Dunn late have a high chance of being mafia".
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3798 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:42 am

Post by Vivax »

To add evidence to rayn's post:
In post 2390, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I feel like if he was town, he would have claimed, period.

Even if his role sucks, what can he do about that? Claiming anything else as town has got to be a terrible idea, like if he did claim a power role, someone else may speak up and out themselves, and then Dunn dies anyway. Kinda just have to accept that the gods of mafia fucked you over if you're vanilla town in this instance.
In post 2385, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 2380, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2362, Vivax wrote: Even if gob is a troll town, him voting Dunnstral and being familiar with him is a plus. And I think it's a serious vote.
When did they say this?

Oh okay, the second half of this quote is Vivax's vote, and pointing out that Dunnstral is -1 and bringing up that a role claim might be good here. So Dunnstral is for sure aware.....
In post 2384, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Dunnstral, just to make sure, you're aware that you are at -1 and that people are expecting a role claim here?

If you're really avoiding the issue then I'm inclined to hammer here.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3799 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:43 am

Post by outoforder »

VOTE: SuperfluousNinja
Going 1v1 until one of us dies.
Most damning evidence in all game.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”