Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3825 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:23 am

Post by Vivax »

Luca hasn‘t even properly read the post ooo quoted I think.

She said one two three mafia could be on it. Picked out three names (DP, Oats, OoO) and wrote about them.

That‘s not looking suspiciously at a wagon you were supporting, that‘s saying only mafia would have yeeted Dunn.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3826 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:24 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 3818, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 3809, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3807, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 3804, Luca Blight wrote: But...if Ninja's town, she's going to be looking at the wagon from the perspective that scum might well have been involved, especially in a wagon that moved so fast. After Dunn's green flip, it seems natural to have this going through your mind, even though it does seem a little unfair to include Dann in the list when Ninja could have easily dropped the hammer herself. That said, her focus was very much on oats in her analysis, which is fair enough.
Why would ninja be perfectly fine with being on/hammering Dunn day 1 then suddenly go “mafia has to be on the wagon that I would’ve been on if dann didn’t hammer”

I covered that in the post you quoted - it was unfair to include Dann, but he wasn't the focus of her analysis anyway.
So if her focus is me, why does she widen the net to include everyone that was on it “late” which literally would’ve been herself?
From what i see, her focus was on ME actually at the time of the wagon analysis.
And that's also a suspect, because while i voted, i acted EXACTLY as she says a townie should act (tell not to hammer).
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3827 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:28 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3825, Vivax wrote: Luca hasn‘t even properly read the post ooo quoted I think.

She said one two three mafia could be on it. Picked out three names (DP, Oats, OoO) and wrote about them.

That‘s not looking suspiciously at a wagon you were supporting,
that‘s saying only mafia would have yeeted Dunn.

That's not correct and makes no sense, as town have to be on the wagon for it to go through in the first place.

And so what if she picked out three names? They were the three votes that stood out to her as being potentially scummy for the reasons stated. I really don't see the problem here.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3828 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:31 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 3827, Luca Blight wrote:
That's not correct and makes no sense, as town have to be on the wagon for it to go through in the first place.
Thanks for proving the point.
Why isn‘t that what you told SN when she went to look for three mafias on it ?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3829 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:35 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3828, Vivax wrote:
Thanks for proving the point.
Why isn‘t that what you told SN when she went to look for three mafias on it ?

You even said yourself that she said there could be one, two or three scum on the wagon, but you're trying to make out like she said there was definitely three scum on the wagon?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with *looking* for scum on the wagon, is there?
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3830 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:41 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 2651, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 2630, Hu Tao wrote: imo OoO is town with the way he acted during this whole thing. I also think ninja is pretty obvious town too.

Okay...this REALLY confuses me. Because OOO's reaction to this and mine could not possibly be more different.

Mine was, great, you've got a lead, let's see where it takes us, the end. Some other people tried pushing me for stuff, and I was largely just like, nah, I don't really see the need.

OOO did one of the biggest songs and dances I've ever seen in this place. What about this? What about that? Ninja, can we get a reads list? Vivax, what do you think about this? Luca, let's have it out with more bullshit! Hey Vivax, what do you think about this and that and the other thing? How many more words can I insert here to try and stir up as much shit as I possibly can and hopefully distract everyone from what is going on here?

I admit to being a little slow at the start, but I figured it out eventually: the main reason you wanted to wait was to see who would do everything in their power to try and distract from it, who would throw up more smoke and mirrors, who would do anything other than just "cool, let's hear what you have to say". I thought there was a chance that you made the claim up, but I did figure out that that's why you were waiting.

Because, let's be real: if you really were outing yourself as some investigative role who found scum, either as a cop or a watcher who saw who visited Roden or some such thing, there's NO reason to not just focus entirely on what you have to say. There's little reason to keep on speculating, to keep on having these discussions, when you (allegedly) have the ability to narrow down the target list which would probably put a lot of theories to bed and would obviously make at least some, if not a lot, of what was said between your initial announcement and your reveal completely pointless.

If you lied about it, we'd yeet the person you said was guilty and find out they are scum, and we'd just yeet you tomorrow. If you fake-claimed as an investigative role and bussed your teammate to look legit, the actual investigative role would see a red flag and immediately check you, and you'd once again be hosed but now with 1 fewer teammate also, so that makes it an even DUMBER play. So the only logical conclusion here was that you were telling the truth.

I think scum were aware of this on some level but were hoping that I wouldn't go through all of this and say it all, but at this point I would be highly suspicious of anyone who tried to insert a whole bunch of pretty much anything between your initial announcement and what you said just now.

So I guess that's actually why I'm a bit confused why you think both OOO and myself reacted "well" or whatever word you choose here. Why do you say that, Hu Tao?
The only people who reacted accordingly were me and Oats (forgive me if i forgot someone else).
There was no reason for Hu Tao to out the result (or no result) until later.
In post 2658, SuperfluousNinja wrote: Frankly, scum, you are total morons for choosing ME as your target right now. Are you not following how bad my reads are? How I keep on telling you how bad I am at this game? Why would you not want me at the end of the game and keep me on the final day when I can keep my idiotic streak going? You are totally blowing it here lol. Pretty much everyone here is a lot better at this than I am and you are completely fucking yourselves over by removing me from the game. You want to keep the people with thousands and thousands of posts on this site instead and think they'll be easier to play in end game? lol the hell are you thinking here...
AtE.
In post 2671, SuperfluousNinja wrote:
In post 2655, outoforder wrote: Are you really scumreading Hu Toa for this? Like really fucking really????

You really, really need to stop being so fucking intolerant of people coming to a different conclusion from you.

And this will be the last time I talk to you, unless you apologize and shape the fuck up. I'm going to switch gears now and explain why it is that your personality and your attitude are making this game so difficult for me, probably for Luca also.

When you take this kind of attitude towards people like this, they don't want to talk to you. You're being toxic. You're making me upset. You're real-life stressing me out with how incredibly toxic you are towards me, like I am constantly afraid of saying anything in this game, trying to give a read, without you just completely fucking blowing up in my face over it.

You and your buddies here seem to have some connection with each other that I'm not a part of, and pretty much all of you seem totally satisfied with just beating me up as much as you can. I can't make a counterpoint to Darth without him making some snide comment about how he thinks I'm trying to one-up him. I can't theorize about Vivax without him telling me he's literally laughing out loud at me and how dumb I am. And Oats is just champing at the bit to shit all over anyone. I hate talking to any of you. I fucking HATE it. I can't stress that enough. It is a horrible experience talking to fucking any of you about anything.

I'm asking you to stop and to treat me like a fucking human being, and I will NOT ask again. I'm really fucking sick of this shit. Dial it the fuck down. Now.
Blaming me for more soft stuff she just said... lol ^^
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3831 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:43 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 3825, Vivax wrote: Luca hasn‘t even properly read the post ooo quoted I think.

That‘s not looking suspiciously at a wagon you were supporting,
that‘s saying only mafia would have yeeted Dunn.

And so what if she picked out three names? They were the three votes that stood out to her as being potentially scummy for the reasons stated. I really don't see the problem here.
The problem here is she is using arbitary reasoning to come to an arbitary list of people "from where to go on".
It's not natural to pick a list of names that agreed with you on a yeet.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3832 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:44 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3826, outoforder wrote:
In post 3818, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 3809, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3807, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 3804, Luca Blight wrote: But...if Ninja's town, she's going to be looking at the wagon from the perspective that scum might well have been involved, especially in a wagon that moved so fast. After Dunn's green flip, it seems natural to have this going through your mind, even though it does seem a little unfair to include Dann in the list when Ninja could have easily dropped the hammer herself. That said, her focus was very much on oats in her analysis, which is fair enough.
Why would ninja be perfectly fine with being on/hammering Dunn day 1 then suddenly go “mafia has to be on the wagon that I would’ve been on if dann didn’t hammer”

I covered that in the post you quoted - it was unfair to include Dann, but he wasn't the focus of her analysis anyway.
So if her focus is me, why does she widen the net to include everyone that was on it “late” which literally would’ve been herself?
From what i see, her focus was on ME actually at the time of the wagon analysis.
And that's also a suspect, because while i voted, i acted EXACTLY as she says a townie should act (tell not to hammer).

I see your point on this particular part. Ninja is sensitive to abrasive language, though, which is what this seems to have stemmed from.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3833 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:44 am

Post by outoforder »

Like it is natural to say "i suspect ABC for these reasons".
It's not natural to say "we yeeted X and ABCDE voted late so for those reasons i suspect ABC".
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3834 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:45 am

Post by gob »

In post 3821, outoforder wrote:
In post 3817, gob wrote: this is boring
why is this borinng? you have suspected Ninja since from when i remember?
too many words not enough action.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3835 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:48 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 3834, gob wrote:
You won‘t vote SN ?
Naerys
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Naerys
she
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she

Post Post #3836 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:50 am

Post by Naerys »

In post 3834, gob wrote:
Agreed
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3837 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:51 am

Post by gob »

In post 3835, Vivax wrote:
In post 3834, gob wrote:
You won‘t vote SN ?
i am down to vote her.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3838 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:51 am

Post by gob »

yea im not gonna sit here and go over the same thing over and over, handholding people.

How about you guys make some reads and have confience you can find the answers with the info we cureently have
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3839 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:52 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 3793, outoforder wrote:
Otherwise, look at just how fast that Dunnstral wagon grew at the end there. The final wagon started on page 92, then it grew into a really serious one on page 95, and the day was over on page 97. I don't think it's crazy to think that the final vote on Dunnstral includes at least one scum, if not two, if not all three... That group is Gob / Luca / OOO / Darth / Oats / Vivax / Dannflor.
Last people to vote for Dunnstrall MUST absolutely have mafia in them, but i also wanted to hammer all the time i was in thread while Dann did it!!! :D :D :D

simply just scum post.
Luca read this post please.
Everything else doesn‘t even need to be said.

It‘s worded as if Dunn was oh so townie in hindsight. He wasn‘t.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3840 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:53 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3833, outoforder wrote: Like it is natural to say "i suspect ABC for these reasons".
It's not natural to say "we yeeted X and ABCDE voted late so for those reasons i suspect ABC".

She doesn't suspect people just for voting late, though. And it's not like she has been using voting late other than as an initial hypothesis.

Do you not think Ninja's general play has been townie this game? A few have commented on how you tend to get hyper-focused and perhaps tunnelled on specific points, and i've experienced it this game myself. i just don't want a 1v1 to the death battle between two players who I'm pretty sure are town.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3841 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:53 am

Post by Vivax »

If it grew fast why does it surprise her when she would have hammered ?

Fake emotion
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3842 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:54 am

Post by gob »

Lets restart from zero.

Outoforder, oatsmaster. Your questions for me?

SuperflushNinja, any questions?

Not going to re-read so please rephrase what you want to say to me.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3843 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:54 am

Post by gob »

Luca and Vivax too. Always forget about you two ngl
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3844 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:55 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I believe ninja said she wasn't going to be on today. So looks like we will have to wait till tomorrow for her responses

Pedit: let me post!!!! :lol:
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3845 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:56 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3839, Vivax wrote:
In post 3793, outoforder wrote:
Otherwise, look at just how fast that Dunnstral wagon grew at the end there. The final wagon started on page 92, then it grew into a really serious one on page 95, and the day was over on page 97. I don't think it's crazy to think that the final vote on Dunnstral includes at least one scum, if not two, if not all three... That group is Gob / Luca / OOO / Darth / Oats / Vivax / Dannflor.
Last people to vote for Dunnstrall MUST absolutely have mafia in them, but i also wanted to hammer all the time i was in thread while Dann did it!!! :D :D :D

simply just scum post.
Luca read this post please.
Everything else doesn‘t even need to be said.

It‘s worded as if Dunn was oh so townie in hindsight.
He wasn‘t.

No it isn't.
outoforder
outoforder
Mafia Scum
outoforder
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3846 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:07 am

Post by outoforder »

In post 3840, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3833, outoforder wrote: Like it is natural to say "i suspect ABC for these reasons".

She doesn't suspect people just for voting late, though. And it's not like she has been using voting late other than as an initial hypothesis.

Do you not think Ninja's general play has been townie this game? A few have commented on how you tend to get hyper-focused and perhaps tunnelled on specific points, and i've experienced it this game myself. i just don't want a 1v1 to the death battle between two players who I'm pretty sure are town.
That's why she created the group she went looking into. It makes no sense to create such a group when she was all in yeeting Dunn.
I don't care if her play has been townie or not in general. Most of the time mafia say townie things.
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3847 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:10 am

Post by gob »

Im a genius compared to people on this site tbh
gob
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
gob
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3848 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:13 am

Post by gob »

HU TAO SAVE ME
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3849 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:15 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3848, gob wrote: HU TAO SAVE ME
Why should I Town read you? You've literally done nothing. At least as town I've seen you try a bit more than this

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”