Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
Grackaroni
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3975 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:19 pm

Post by Grackaroni »

There's a few things leading me this way. I still think Oats' reaction to Hu-Tao's claim was the most likely to be fake.

In post 2450, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 2447, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 2443, SuperfluousNinja wrote: That's great, but like, why would we yeet anyone other than whoever Hu Tao mentions today?

Obviously we need to know if they are lying, and if they are, we yeet Hu Tao next, which I'm sure Hu Tao is well aware of, thus they wouldn't just make this up.

I see no reason to doubt Hu Tao here and don't plan on focusing on anyone other than whoever they bring up today.
Really depends on their claim, I’m also not a fan of the claim being done so early in the day
lol then why did you start by posting 'alright let's goooooo'

Your first reaction to many things in this game has been to call them terrible.
Grackaroni
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3976 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:28 pm

Post by Grackaroni »

I don't think Oats is close to being executed, but I'll take the heat from OutofOrder anyway if this goes wrong. I really want to see an execution at this point, and I'm pretty sure Oats is mafia.

VOTE: Oatsmaster
Grackaroni
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3977 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:28 pm

Post by Grackaroni »

I don't want to wait around for another 3 days for a flip.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3978 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:31 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

E-2 I think
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3979 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:34 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

Alright grack is mafia lol
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3980 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:35 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

Terrible terrible reasoning
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3981 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:35 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 3975, Grackaroni wrote: There's a few things leading me this way. I still think Oats' reaction to Hu-Tao's claim was the most likely to be fake.

In post 2443, SuperfluousNinja wrote: That's great, but like, why would we yeet anyone other than whoever Hu Tao mentions today?

Obviously we need to know if they are lying, and if they are, we yeet Hu Tao next, which I'm sure Hu Tao is well aware of, thus they wouldn't just make this up.

I see no reason to doubt Hu Tao here and don't plan on focusing on anyone other than whoever they bring up today.
Really depends on their claim, I’m also not a fan of the claim being done so early in the day

I would like to go back here, can you expand on what you mean by fake and how it’s scummy for me to call things terrible?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3982 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

I'm at the point where I need to see oats' flip to continue from here. If I'm wrong then it means my entire view of the game is wrong. if I'm right then I'm probably on the right track, at least in terms of Vivax also being scum.
Grackaroni
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3983 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:37 pm

Post by Grackaroni »

To be honest I think you're scared for the first time.

I was pushing you the previous night but I think you just assumed that Gob would go instead.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3984 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:37 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3979, Oatsmaster wrote: Alright grack is mafia lol
Why?
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3985 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:37 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 3974, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 3900, Dannflor wrote: I think one thing that bothers me about oatsmaster's play is that he's spent a lot of time piggybacking off other people's pushes

I feel like he's spent a lot of time kinda adding on or backing up cases made by you and DP, but I can't remember a single push oatsmaster has made that's been entirely his own or at least truly started by himself, and that kinda sends off alarm bells because it doesn't seem like any of you TL guys have issues pushing things independently

so I'm worried he's scum hiding behind the forces of you / DP doin the dirty work for him

I'd feel a lot better about him if you could point to some independent pushes he's made probably
I think this is a quality read.

When Oats responded to this post he said that Dann forgot about Roden, but the Roden exchange started with Oats just calling people bad for relying on rvs and then Roden started pushing Oats as a scum read.

(Coincidentally I've also had success catching scum for entering in a game by repeatedly shitting on people's reasoning behind their reads without contributing any reads of their own.)
You’ve read my filter yes? I assume you see me start pushing roden about post 200-300
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3986 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3979, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 1562, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 1559, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1347, Hu Tao wrote: Yeah, Dann doesn't have an ego. Just a good player. imo

I don't disagree with the above, but at this point I'm going to put Hu Tao as a scumread. She doesn't seem to add anything relevant to the discussions, and only comments on thigs that have no real bearing on the game.

She has also voted me but not, as far as I can see, presented any thought-process behind this read.
This OMGUS?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3987 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:38 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3982, Luca Blight wrote: I'm at the point where I need to see oats' flip to continue from here. If I'm wrong then it means my entire view of the game is wrong. if I'm right then I'm probably on the right track, at least in terms of Vivax also being scum.
I agree that it clears up vivax for me too
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3988 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:39 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3986, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 1347, Hu Tao wrote: Yeah, Dann doesn't have an ego. Just a good player. imo

I don't disagree with the above, but at this point I'm going to put Hu Tao as a scumread. She doesn't seem to add anything relevant to the discussions, and only comments on thigs that have no real bearing on the game.

She has also voted me but not, as far as I can see, presented any thought-process behind this read.
This OMGUS?
:lol:
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3989 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:42 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 3984, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3979, Oatsmaster wrote: Alright grack is mafia lol
Why?
He’s literally been doing exactly what he’s been accusing me of, not pushing anything himself and just attaching himself to ongoing things. So if that makes me mafia, how could it not make him mafia? Ergo he’s full of shit
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3990 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:42 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 3986, Luca Blight wrote:

This OMGUS?
Close but no cigar
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3991 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:43 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 3974, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 3900, Dannflor wrote: I think one thing that bothers me about oatsmaster's play is that he's spent a lot of time piggybacking off other people's pushes

I feel like he's spent a lot of time kinda adding on or backing up cases made by you and DP, but I can't remember a single push oatsmaster has made that's been entirely his own or at least truly started by himself, and that kinda sends off alarm bells because it doesn't seem like any of you TL guys have issues pushing things independently

so I'm worried he's scum hiding behind the forces of you / DP doin the dirty work for him

I'd feel a lot better about him if you could point to some independent pushes he's made probably
I think this is a quality read.

When Oats responded to this post he said that Dann forgot about Roden, but the Roden exchange started with Oats just calling people bad for relying on rvs and then Roden started pushing Oats as a scum read.

(Coincidentally I've also had success catching scum for entering in a game by repeatedly shitting on people's reasoning behind their reads without contributing any reads of their own.)
Like how is this not exactly what he’s doing?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3992 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Oats, what are your reads in general?
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3993 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:47 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 3968, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 3797, outoforder wrote:
In post 2409, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I'm good with a hammer at any point. Nothing else I want to talk about today.
There is simply no way someone says this and after the flip says "all the people who voted for Dunn late have a high chance of being mafia".
I think some people view late joiners to wagons as scummier than the people that start wagons.

She's taking note of the people that joined onto wagons that were started by other people multiple times.
That’s not the issue, the issue is that she would’ve been in that group of people that joined the Dunn wagon if circumstances permitted her. So why is she using the sole fact of joining the Dunn wagon as a reason to call someone mafia?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3994 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:51 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3993, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 2409, SuperfluousNinja wrote: I'm good with a hammer at any point. Nothing else I want to talk about today.
There is simply no way someone says this and after the flip says "all the people who voted for Dunn late have a high chance of being mafia".
I think some people view late joiners to wagons as scummier than the people that start wagons.

She's taking note of the people that joined onto wagons that were started by other people multiple times.
That’s not the issue, the issue is that she would’ve been in that group of people that joined the Dunn wagon if circumstances permitted her.
So why is she using the
sole fact
of joining the Dunn wagon as a reason to call someone mafia?

She's not. She spoke on specific reasons as to why she didn't like some of the votes.
Grackaroni
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Grackaroni
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3995 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:52 pm

Post by Grackaroni »

I really think it's Oats.

I was pretty open that I was suspecting him yesterday and basically taunting him with some of my posts and these were his reactions:
In post 3724, Oatsmaster wrote: Ngl, I would be surprised if grack got more mafia than town with that tell
In post 3730, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 3726, Grackaroni wrote: You know Oats I'm going to be laughing my ass off if my random hunch that Hu Tao red-checked you caused you to fumble your response to her question making Dann push you.
Sorry to disappoint :p
Now I make it clear that I'm favoring yeeting him over Gob and that he may actually be in danger today and he reacts very strongly.
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3996 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:57 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 2438, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 2437, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 2428, Grackaroni wrote:
In post 2424, SuperfluousNinja wrote: The suspense is killing me lol
My bet from her posts is Oats, but that'd make me bad for copying OutofOrder/DP's read on him.
Why would you be be bad?
I put you as a top town read since you were active and reading through people's games to make meta reads + OutofOrder/DP both reading you as lock town.

We'll see what comes out though I'm just speculating baselessly.

very very odd flip between 20 minutes of actual time
Oatsmaster
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Oatsmaster
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3997 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:58 pm

Post by Oatsmaster »

In post 3994, Luca Blight wrote:

That’s not the issue, the issue is that she would’ve been in that group of people that joined the Dunn wagon if circumstances permitted her.
So why is she using the
sole fact

She's not. She spoke on specific reasons as to why she didn't like some of the votes.
Is there a reason you feel obligated to answer on behalf of someone else?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3998 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:00 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Just another point on Vivax - I'm sure he scumread oats for most of D1 (when there was no possibility of an oats lim) and vice-versa I believe, and yet today, when oats is legitimately in danger, Vivax not only doesn't scumread him but tried to make out that oats couldn't be scum unless partnered specifically with Darth Punk, by using some wagon analysis that made no sense whatsoever.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3999 (ISO) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:02 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3997, Oatsmaster wrote:
In post 3994, Luca Blight wrote:

So why is she using the
sole fact

Is there a reason you feel obligated to answer on behalf of someone else?

You mean like how you repeatedly intervened in my argument with Darth by arguing on his behalf and undermining every point I made?

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”