Mini Normal 2326 | Everything has exploded !

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5200 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:28 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

Why are you trying to convince me if you are convinced I am mafia? lol.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5201 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5199, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5198, Luca Blight wrote: The main point though was that my reads haven't always been 'convenient' like you're making out. If I was scum and you and vivax are town like you seem to believe, then it would have been way more convenient to lim vivax on D4 for the reasons I explained.
I don't agree.

well, of course you wouldn't, because you're scum.

But any objective person can see that if I was scum D4 I would have had more reason to ride conftown Ninja's wish to eliminate vivax, which would have been very easy as I was already scumreading vivax, who has scumread me for most of the game and who you hard townread, than vote to eliminate Grack who you scumread, and who wasn't scumreading me until I started pushing for his elimination. Strategically this would have been massively counter-productive as scum, leading to a situation on D5 when you and vivax are already likely to gang up on me, as well as hu tao and naerys who both thought I was scum with vivax heading into this day.

If I'm scum then I'm making it unnecessarily hard for myself, I'm certainly not making 'convenient' reads.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5202 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:33 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5200, DarthPunk wrote: Why are you trying to convince me if you are convinced I am mafia? lol.

You keep saying shit like this. So any time you respond to my points then it means you're trying to convince me? :roll:

I'm countering your arguments against me, it certainly isn't for your benefit.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5203 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:35 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 5201, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5198, Luca Blight wrote: The main point though was that my reads haven't always been 'convenient' like you're making out. If I was scum and you and vivax are town like you seem to believe, then it would have been way more convenient to lim vivax on D4 for the reasons I explained.
I don't agree.

But any objective person can see that if I was scum D4 I would have had more reason to ride conftown Ninja's wish to eliminate vivax, which would have been very easy as I was already scumreading vivax, who has scumread me for most of the game and who you hard townread, than vote to eliminate Grack who you scumread, and who wasn't scumreading me until I started pushing for his elimination. Strategically this would have been massively counter-productive as scum, leading to a situation on D5 when you and vivax are already likely to gang up on me, as well as hu tao and naerys who both thought I was scum with vivax heading into this day.

If I'm scum then I'm making it unnecessarily hard for myself, I'm certainly not making 'convenient' reads.
I already explained this, you probably did it to make this exact argument against me/whoever your 1v1 target was.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5204 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:36 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 5202, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5200, DarthPunk wrote: Why are you trying to convince me if you are convinced I am mafia? lol.

You keep saying shit like this. So any time you respond to my points then it means you're trying to convince me? :roll:

Why don't we both just stop then.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5205 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:38 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5203, DarthPunk wrote:
I don't agree.

I already explained this, you probably did it to make this exact argument against me/whoever your 1v1 target was.

Why didn't I say it earlier, then? I've only said it in response to you saying I have only made convenient reads.

As soon as I point out my reads have been far from convenient, you write it off as wifom.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5206 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:39 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5204, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5202, Luca Blight wrote:

Why don't we both just stop then.

I'm fine with that.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5207 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:46 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 5205, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 5203, DarthPunk wrote:
I don't agree.

Why didn't I say it earlier, then? I've only said it in response to you saying I have only made convenient reads.

As soon as I point out my reads have been far from convenient, you write it off as wifom.
I don't think that this example disproves my point, or any other point in my case.

But yes lets stop.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5208 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:17 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 2306, Hu Tao wrote: I'm kinda over it though. This game is too draining
Scum fatigue?
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5209 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:23 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 3377, Vivax wrote: VOTE: gob

L-2

I think I prefer to keep him at that for a while instead of L-1.
I'm compensating for Dannflors unvote.
In post 3406, Hu Tao wrote: Okay then. Let's see if this helps

VOTE: gob

E-1
In post 3408, Vivax wrote: UNVOTE:

I prefer another day where we can discuss both of them at E-2.

Many asleep rn
This series of posts make HT look better and vivax look worse, this is when gob and I were both at around exe-2
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5210 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:30 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

Having read HT's iso she looks a lot better than I thought, there are a couple of weird things from earlier that don't sit right with me but I'm not that confident that she is the second mafia over say, Nearys.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5211 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:36 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

HT and Nearys are basically the antithesis of each other.

One has an iso that overall looks bad (nearys) but slipped in a way that made me think they were town.

HT has a iso that overall looks reasonable but slipped in a way that made me think they were mafia.

Generally that would make me think that Neary's was more likely to be town, but it's not a strong enough reason to pick one over the other.

Nearys calls out gob early, but HT puts him at exe-1 BEFORE the fakeclaim was revealed.

both are kind of ok with luca yeet but not really driving it.

Gun to my head I would say yeet one of these two over vivax, and probably HT over Neary's but I could easily be wrong.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5212 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 3003, DarthPunk wrote: I have issues with the fact that I can't see a world in which HT and Luca are mafia.

Luca also just OMGUS me and oats and has no other scum reads really is another nail in the coffin (in my mind I know that most of you don't agree) and particularly ironic as that is something he accused me of doing and a reason he 'leaned scum' on me (inherent hedging anyone)

I don't think there is a world where that is not the case so I am just going to operate assuming that is just true and try and find the 3rd mafia.

I'm just going to filter dive and see what I can find.

But basically I am ruling out Dann, Ooo and Oats.

Out of those three I don't really think Dann can be mafia at this point, he adjusts really quickly to new information and well basically his own self meta seems to apply, he looks like he is actively trying to solve the game.

Ooo has been obv town when he is in the thread.

Oats - Views the game in the same way as me, as small part of me worries that I have been pocketed, but I am keeping it simple and assuming that he just feels the same way about me, particularly as we have both been on the receiving end of scummyness from Luca all game.

The next tier are less certaing

Grack - Looks town to me whenever he posts. Same as OOO I can see thinking behind his questioning, I think his pushes have been reasonable (aside from the one on me obviously), I don't understand why people think he is scum aside from activity tells (ninja saying his posts have less substance was weird)

Vivax - Looks like town to me one minute and mafia the next - I find his progression of his DP read weird, because before the end of day he said he wouldn't be surprised if I died over the Un CC'd jailkeeper and then he completely flipped his read. He seems more confident to me than he has looked in his previous mafia game, so that makes me lean town even when his reads are shit. The grack/DP/Luca team is farcical and he should have moved off that by now IMO. Less town that grack and a slot to watch.

Ninja - Her posts are painful to read, and I completely disagree with her a lot of the time. She just looks openly lost to me, and I think mafia will try and pretend that they aren't (like luca)

Null tier

Gob - Unreadable troll and a good lim.

Naerys - I have to filter her because I have no idea what her positions are she has been that unforgettable = good lim (but let me check her iso)

Scum tier

Luca - I have posted about why enough, if you are all too stupid to understand why he is mafia and get taken in by him then whatever. If this was on TL I would just flame him and everyone else until one of us dies, but I am trying to be polite on this site and not shit up the thread.

HT - Has basically done two inexcusable things. 1) agreed with a post that called her scum, in a way that the post only made sense if she was scum and said basically nothing if she is not scum. If you can;t read that interaction and see why that makes her mafia I will just laught at you post game pretty much.
2.) why fake claim cop for (reactions) it achieved nothing, it could out a potential counter claim - why does town think this is a good idea? Back in the old days on TL we had a phrase "lim all liars." She lied. Must die.
Same applies to Luca.

Anyway these are my thoughts at this time, I am going to ISO and read bits of the thread, I welcome anyone at all to ask me some questions about these reads so we can try to solve the game together (just watch Luca drown it out with Oats/DP omgus.)

What happened to this?
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5213 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:39 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

If I had to give more of a reason, it would be that HT looks too -clean- and nearys plays like she doesn't care about how she looks if that makes sense.

going to dive Vivax next.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5214 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:41 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 5212, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 3003, DarthPunk wrote: I have issues with the fact that I can't see a world in which HT and Luca are mafia.

Luca also just OMGUS me and oats and has no other scum reads really is another nail in the coffin (in my mind I know that most of you don't agree) and particularly ironic as that is something he accused me of doing and a reason he 'leaned scum' on me (inherent hedging anyone)

I don't think there is a world where that is not the case so I am just going to operate assuming that is just true and try and find the 3rd mafia.

Out of those three I don't really think Dann can be mafia at this point, he adjusts really quickly to new information and well basically his own self meta seems to apply, he looks like he is actively trying to solve the game.

Oats - Views the game in the same way as me, as small part of me worries that I have been pocketed, but I am keeping it simple and assuming that he just feels the same way about me, particularly as we have both been on the receiving end of scummyness from Luca all game.

Grack - Looks town to me whenever he posts. Same as OOO I can see thinking behind his questioning, I think his pushes have been reasonable (aside from the one on me obviously), I don't understand why people think he is scum aside from activity tells (ninja saying his posts have less substance was weird)

Vivax - Looks like town to me one minute and mafia the next - I find his progression of his DP read weird, because before the end of day he said he wouldn't be surprised if I died over the Un CC'd jailkeeper and then he completely flipped his read. He seems more confident to me than he has looked in his previous mafia game, so that makes me lean town even when his reads are shit. The grack/DP/Luca team is farcical and he should have moved off that by now IMO. Less town that grack and a slot to watch.

Ninja - Her posts are painful to read, and I completely disagree with her a lot of the time. She just looks openly lost to me, and I think mafia will try and pretend that they aren't (like luca)

Null tier

Naerys - I have to filter her because I have no idea what her positions are she has been that unforgettable = good lim (but let me check her iso)

Scum tier

Luca - I have posted about why enough, if you are all too stupid to understand why he is mafia and get taken in by him then whatever. If this was on TL I would just flame him and everyone else until one of us dies, but I am trying to be polite on this site and not shit up the thread.

HT - Has basically done two inexcusable things. 1) agreed with a post that called her scum, in a way that the post only made sense if she was scum and said basically nothing if she is not scum. If you can;t read that interaction and see why that makes her mafia I will just laught at you post game pretty much.
2.) why fake claim cop for (reactions) it achieved nothing, it could out a potential counter claim - why does town think this is a good idea? Back in the old days on TL we had a phrase "lim all liars." She lied. Must die.
Same applies to Luca.

Anyway these are my thoughts at this time, I am going to ISO and read bits of the thread, I welcome anyone at all to ask me some questions about these reads so we can try to solve the game together (just watch Luca drown it out with Oats/DP omgus.)

What happened to this?
well those are the slips that make me think she is mafia, if she is. I have changed my mind a bit on the cop claim I don't think that is as crazy as I thought at the time.

Point number 1 still stands.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5215 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:42 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 5214, DarthPunk wrote:
In post 5212, Luca Blight wrote:

Null tier

Scum tier

Same applies to Luca.

What happened to this?
well those are the slips that make me think she is mafia, if she is. I have changed my mind a bit on the cop claim I don't think that is as crazy as I thought at the time.

Point number 1 still stands.
and this was before 3406 were she would have put her scum buddy at exe-1, which I think is an important fact.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5216 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

Do you live in NZ or something Luca? that is the timezone that makes sense to me.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5217 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:46 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

made me realise something, Darth was heavily pushing me and hu Tao as being scum early doors on D2, and then only when Darth became wagoned himself and along with his partner Gob did he switch over to that wagon:

In post 2800, Gypyx wrote:
Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax
Hu Tao (2) :
DarthPunk / outoforder
DarthPunk (1):
Luca Blight
outoforder (1) :
SuperfluousNinja

Not Voting (5):
Hu Tao / Grackaroni / Naerys / gob / Dannflor

With 11 Alive, it takes 6 to secure an execution.

Day Two ends in (expired on 2024-02-18 14:43:52)

Mod Notes
Reminder that while the game of mafia can be room for more lax social rules given the way it works, i would MUCH rather that everyone keeps it cool, i'm also not excluding myself from force-replacing people on the grounds that they create an excessively toxic game environnement, no matter the alignement

Flavor
Spoiler:
Doing flavor later cause i'm sad

In post 2879, Gypyx wrote:
Luca Blight (3) :
oatsmaster / Vivax / Naerys
[Exe-3]

Hu Tao (2) :
DarthPunk / outoforder
DarthPunk (1):
Luca Blight

Not Voting (6):
Hu Tao / Grackaroni / gob / Dannflor / SuperfluousNinja

Mod Notesi'm so ADHD coded litterally forgot i was doing this VC midway

Flavor
Spoiler:
Yeah depression is kicking my ass why do you ask

In post 3006, Gypyx wrote:
DarthPunk (3) :
Grackaroni / Vivax / Luca Blight
Hu Tao (2) :
DarthPunk / outoforder
Gob (2) :
Naerys / SuperrfluousNinja
Luca Blight (1) :
oatsmaster

Not Voting (3):
Hu Tao / gob / Dannflor

Mod Noteseepy

Flavor
Spoiler:
Yeah depression is kicking my ass why do you ask

In post 3275, Gypyx wrote:
Luca Blight (3) :
oatsmaster / Vivax / DarthPunk
[Exe-3]

DarthPunk (2) :
Grackaroni / Luca Blight
Gob (2) :
Naerys / outoforder
Oatsmaster (2) :
SuperfluousNinja / Dannflor
SuperfluousNinja (1) :
gob

Not Voting (1):
Hu Tao

Mod Notesi'm not in a good headspace so flavor is canceled for the remainder of the game
In post 3336, Gypyx wrote:
DarthPunk (4) :
Grackaroni / Luca Blight / Hu Tao / gob
[Exe-2]

Gob (4) :
Naerys / outoforder / DarthPunk / Dannflor
[Exe-2]

Luca Blight (2) :
oatsmaster / Vivax
Oatsmaster (1) :
SuperfluousNinja

Not Voting (0):

Mod Notes.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5218 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:48 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 5216, DarthPunk wrote: Do you live in NZ or something Luca? that is the timezone that makes sense to me.
From England but living in thailand currently.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5219 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:50 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

This was the vote that preceded Darth's bussing of Gob:

In post 3302, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: DarthPunk

I wouldn't hate oats or gob either. But think I prefer this

Despite me and Hu Tao being Darth's two biggest scumreads.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5220 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:04 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 5219, Luca Blight wrote: This was the vote that preceded Darth's bussing of Gob:

In post 3302, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: DarthPunk

I wouldn't hate oats or gob either. But think I prefer this

Despite me and Hu Tao being Darth's two biggest scumreads.
I was pushing gob forever just read my iso.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5221 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

You kept Gob as an 'unreadable troll' in your null pile, who you would be open to limming, but you always preferred to lim either me or Hu Tao. You then went over to the Gob wagon when you had been wagoned yourself along with Gob, and if you were to hard push my wagon along with your buddy vivax then that would look terrible later in the game, and oats was never an option for you when he was in your pocket. You basically had no choice but to bus Gob when you did.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5222 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:44 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

If you were town, you would have continued pushing your main scumreads (Hu Tao and myself) over someone you had just labelled as 'unreadable'.

This is why I kept pushing oats, who was my biggest scumread, over Gob, who is the type of player I can't read very well.

But you knew Gob was on borrowed time, and so you took the chance to bus and distance from your partner instead of trying to save an irredeemable slot.
DarthPunk
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
DarthPunk
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5223 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:58 pm

Post by DarthPunk »

In post 5222, Luca Blight wrote:
If you were town, you would have continued pushing your main scumreads (Hu Tao and myself) over someone you had just labelled as 'unreadable'.

This is why I kept pushing oats, who was my biggest scumread, over Gob, who is the type of player I can't read very well.

But you knew Gob was on borrowed time, and so you took the chance to bus and distance from your partner instead of trying to save an irredeemable slot.
I actually had him as scum before that. Then the push on you and HT was unproductive and had no traction ITT then i resumed push on Gob.

It is untrue to state anything that I was driving a push on gob from early in the game, you can call that a bus because you have to, but to say that I had him unreadable for longer or more significantly than I had him as mafia is plain wrong.

In fact, I think the fact that I waivered on the read is a sign of me NOT bussing more than anything else.

You also conveniently forget about the big blow up we had where I stated that I would be stepping back from interacting and engaging with you for a bit and doing other things, because we were just shitting up the thread, kind of like we are now.

How predictable, when I call you mafia we end up like this. :D
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5224 (ISO) » Sun Feb 25, 2024 6:06 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 5099, Vivax wrote:
In post 5098, Naerys wrote: Also the interactions in Hu´s ISO indicate she cant be scum with anybody
If Hu and Luca are both town then the scum team is obviously Darth and Vivax
You can test that theory.
If you vote me and we‘re both town the game ends.

If you vote DP and Luca is either, it won‘t.
I think Luca came off worse from the latest pages just from wanting to force a situation with himself in it.

As town you only want to pit scum vs scum not yourself vs anything else.

If you don‘t understand, then so be it.
Interesting take

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”