davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:29 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1123, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1122, davesaz wrote: I don't see Naerys as town primarily because she doesn't put her vote where her feelings are.
If she really believes Hu Tao is scum and town will lose, she needs to actually show it.
if naerys voted hu tao you wouldn't think they were scum anymore?
Not as simple as that. It's a symptom of something larger, a lack of interest in making a difference in the outcome.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:53 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1115, Titus wrote: I expect town Dan to see I'm town.
do you genuinely believe i should be reading you as town by this point?
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

it feels like half the player list doesn't care to play
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:05 am

Post by Political Clout »

In post 1125, davesaz wrote:
In post 1123, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1122, davesaz wrote: I don't see Naerys as town primarily because she doesn't put her vote where her feelings are.
If she really believes Hu Tao is scum and town will lose, she needs to actually show it.
if naerys voted hu tao you wouldn't think they were scum anymore?
Not as simple as that. It's a symptom of something larger, a lack of interest in making a difference in the outcome.
sorry to clarify this was just a long winded no right? because from my point of view as soon as they changed their vote then your entire point becomes moot. unless i'm not understanding what you're saying please expand on it.
In post 388, Naerys wrote: VOTE: Naerys
i am out of here, bye
because naerys post to me seemingly contradicts what you are saying
In post 388, Naerys wrote: VOTE: Naerys
i am out of here, bye
that naerys is apparently done with this game.
how should I resolve two players who are prima facially saying something but that are at cross purposes with one another. one the subject is saying i'm done with the game the other you dave is commenting on that subject saying well what I understood to mean was x and because of that naerys was scum.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:07 am

I just don't see in this universe how I'm done with the game equates to you well they said they were done with the game but logically if they want to win they should vote for their scum read ergo they are scum. I don't care for the attaching hyperlogic to an emotional post.
Ya basic!
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:08 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1121, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1120, KayJayQueue wrote: For those leaning town on Naerys, could you please help me understand that read? I’ve been trying to but I keep reading her posts, but all
it does is frustrate me and doesn’t help me feel better about her at all. I’m trying to land my vote between Naerys and PC right now since it seems it’s one or the other here. Even Hu has backed off Naerys so I don’t know what to think. Of the 4 players I feel best about, currently 2 are voting Naerys and 2 are voting PC.
I'm confused why us two? just because we are the biggest wagons? their is still 5 days left. any opinions on anyone else? who are the 4 players you feel best about and why? what led you to think they're town or lean town to you?
Answer to your first question is yes, biggest wagons. I don’t know if things will change in the next few days.

The 4 I feel best about are RN for obvious reasons, Dave, klick and Hu Tao. I went into detail a couple times on Hu, if necessary I’ll go back and find those posts for you. Dave and klick are town reads for me based off of my own gut and their overall contributions and interactions thus far.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:10 am

In post 1130, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1121, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1120, KayJayQueue wrote: For those leaning town on Naerys, could you please help me understand that read? I’ve been trying to but I keep reading her posts, but all
it does is frustrate me and doesn’t help me feel better about her at all. I’m trying to land my vote between Naerys and PC right now since it seems it’s one or the other here. Even Hu has backed off Naerys so I don’t know what to think. Of the 4 players I feel best about, currently 2 are voting Naerys and 2 are voting PC.
I'm confused why us two? just because we are the biggest wagons? their is still 5 days left. any opinions on anyone else? who are the 4 players you feel best about and why? what led you to think they're town or lean town to you?
Answer to your first question is yes, biggest wagons. I don’t know if things will change in the next few days.

The 4 I feel best about are RN for obvious reasons, Dave, klick and Hu Tao. I went into detail a couple times on Hu, if necessary I’ll go back and find those posts for you. Dave and klick are town reads for me based off of my own gut and their overall contributions and interactions thus far.
Fair enough on the wagons. No worries I can find your posts on Hu tao I'll go and check momentarily. can you tell me what post if any solidified your read for dave and klick? or just their overall postings? that you can't see how their posts or thoughts could come from a scum mindset? What do you think is dave and klicks biggest contribution to the thread so far?
Ya basic!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:14 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1097, NotAScum wrote: I'm sensing HT and Psyche as teammates, the two have some really nice synergy going for them. They are avoiding voting the same person to avoid looking like teammates despite mostly having similar opinions on possible scums. Whenever there is some pressure on HT building up, Psyche has tried his very best to quell the tension.
Yes. So true bestie
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:15 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1098, Psyche wrote: i also sense that ht and i are teammates and dislike that we aren’t voting together
You don't want to vote PC?
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:15 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1108, NotAScum wrote: Dude, you couldve quoted multiple times in one reply rather than making 6 different posts smh. This is sus behavior, feels like youre increasing post counts for some ulterior reason.
:lol:
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:16 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1114, Titus wrote:
In post 1096, davesaz wrote: Titus, do you have opinions on anyone else?
Leaning scum on Dan. He's opposing everything I'm saying rather than working with me.

I'm concerned about Wake, but that could be real life.

I like pc, ger, hu tao and kay.
Look at the vote count and look at wake's name
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:17 am

I'm also a bit confused on why notascum gets such a different treatment to kjq.
Ya basic!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:17 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1127, Dannflor wrote: it feels like half the player list doesn't care to play
I'm not getting this feeling at all. Interesting
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:18 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1136, Political Clout wrote: I'm also a bit confused on why notascum gets such a different treatment to kjq.
Because kjq seems natural. NotAScum seems forced and fake. All his posts do.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:21 am

In post 1138, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1136, Political Clout wrote: I'm also a bit confused on why notascum gets such a different treatment to kjq.
so if he is scum I'm his teammate and trying to help him out to this extent? Why wouldn't I give him posts in the mafia pt? I'm not sure if I buy the forced and fake can you give me an example?
Ya basic!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:21 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Naerys, NotAScum, Ari, Gera, PC, Dann. I still believe all 3 scum are in here. For today I'm willing to temporarily remove Ari, but will be back in this list tomorrow.

I actually really want NotAScum today. Idk if everyone else will want that though. I'm fine with PC or Naerys compromise
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:22 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1139, Political Clout wrote:
so if he is scum I'm his teammate and trying to help him out to this extent? Why wouldn't I give him posts in the mafia pt? I'm not sure if I buy the forced and fake can you give me an example?
I talked about this before. Coaching is such a thing that doesn't happen. Give me one example of it happening in scum chats before
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:25 am

In post 1141, Hu Tao wrote:
I talked about this before. Coaching is such a thing that doesn't happen. Give me one example of it happening in scum chats before
so if I am scum I'm not coaching him at all in the scum pt and that's why I'm doing this whole song and dance with regards to notascum? I'm curious what would you say to notascum if you and he were scum together in this game in the pt? or would you not say anything at all too? or is that too theoretical for you?
Ya basic!
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:26 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1131, Political Clout wrote: Fair enough on the wagons. No worries I can find your posts on Hu tao I'll go and check momentarily. can you tell me what post if any solidified your read for dave and klick? or just their overall postings? that you can't see how their posts or thoughts could come from a scum mindset? What do you think is dave and klicks biggest contribution to the thread so far?
I’ll do Dave first but I don’t know how to link the posts with the number like a few people have done so bare with me:

Dave’s posts that I feel are indicative of being town: 156, 171, 209, 627, 714, 1032, 1122. Not that I agree with everything he has said in these posts but there’s no way we can be right about everything on day 1, so I’m mostly basing this off of just his thought process and interactions. Also, maybe this is a dumb reason to read town but Dan was the most understanding and helpful to my being new and my questions instead of dismissing me or using it against me.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:28 am

Post by Dannflor »

Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:29 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In a non newbie game. Those are basically coaching games
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:30 am

Post by Dannflor »

we don't have newbie games anymore

NAS is a newbie
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:30 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1142, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1141, Hu Tao wrote:
so if I am scum I'm not coaching him at all in the scum pt and that's why I'm doing this whole song and dance with regards to notascum? I'm curious what would you say to notascum if you and he were scum together in this game in the pt? or would you not say anything at all too? or is that too theoretical for you?
Your defense is that you 2 can't be teamed. Instead of saying why you or him independently aren't scum.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:32 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1146, Dannflor wrote: we don't have newbie games anymore

NAS is a newbie
Regardless. It requires someone who wants to coach and wants to listen and will actually do it. And you can't coach every post. I don't think that should be part of the equation.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:34 am

In post 1143, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1131, Political Clout wrote: Fair enough on the wagons. No worries I can find your posts on Hu tao I'll go and check momentarily. can you tell me what post if any solidified your read for dave and klick? or just their overall postings? that you can't see how their posts or thoughts could come from a scum mindset? What do you think is dave and klicks biggest contribution to the thread so far?
I’ll do Dave first but I don’t know how to link the posts with the number like a few people have done so bare with me:

Dave’s posts that I feel are indicative of being town: , , , , , , . Not that I agree with everything he has said in these posts but there’s no way we can be right about everything on day 1, so I’m mostly basing this off of just his thought process and interactions. Also, maybe this is a dumb reason to read town but Dan was the most understanding and helpful to my being new and my questions instead of dismissing me or using it against me.
fixed some post tags I hope that's okay.

so what did you agree with from those posts? Terribly sorry to muck in again, what exactly led you to the conclusion oh these are town posts are coming from someone who is the uninformed majority?
Ya basic!

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”