Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:35 am

Post by Political Clout »

In post 1147, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1142, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1141, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1139, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1138, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1136, Political Clout wrote: I'm also a bit confused on why notascum gets such a different treatment to kjq.
Because kjq seems natural. NotAScum seems forced and fake. All his posts do.
so if he is scum I'm his teammate and trying to help him out to this extent? Why wouldn't I give him posts in the mafia pt? I'm not sure if I buy the forced and fake can you give me an example?
I talked about this before. Coaching is such a thing that doesn't happen. Give me one example of it happening in scum chats before
so if I am scum I'm not coaching him at all in the scum pt and that's why I'm doing this whole song and dance with regards to notascum? I'm curious what would you say to notascum if you and he were scum together in this game in the pt? or would you not say anything at all too? or is that too theoretical for you?
Your defense is that you 2 can't be teamed. Instead of saying why you or him independently aren't scum.
would you mind engaging or is it too theoretical for you? I've already said why he can't be scum.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:37 am

@hu tao can you also give me an example of notascum posts being forced and fake? thanks.
Ya basic!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:38 am

Post by Hu Tao »

Why isn't he scum? You can quote it
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:39 am

In post 1152, Hu Tao wrote: Why isn't he scum? You can quote it
would you mind engaging with my questions because you've avoided them twice now. If you don't want to engage with me that's fine but I would like a reason.
Ya basic!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:39 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1108, NotAScum wrote: Dude, you couldve quoted multiple times in one reply rather than making 6 different posts smh. This is sus behavior, feels like youre increasing post counts for some ulterior reason.
Well this one seemed a bit forced to me
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:40 am

In post 1154, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1108, NotAScum wrote: Dude, you couldve quoted multiple times in one reply rather than making 6 different posts smh. This is sus behavior, feels like youre increasing post counts for some ulterior reason.
Well this one seemed a bit forced to me
why is that? let me grab the quote you're looking for from me as well.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:42 am

In post 1004, Political Clout wrote:
In post 964, NotAScum wrote: I'm feeling this Random Nurse guy is probably a town. Don't ask me how I deduced that.
either he is the best newb scum player in the world or he has no idea what is going on in this game.
@hu tao I can expand on it too if you want.
Ya basic!
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:43 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1149, Political Clout wrote:

fixed some post tags I hope that's okay.

so what did you agree with from those posts? Terribly sorry to muck in again, what exactly led you to the conclusion oh these are town posts are coming from someone who is the uninformed majority?
I’m not sure how much info I want to give about everything I agree with or not because it might inform someone else on how to get me on board with them and I don’t want to be played like a fiddle later on. I think I’ve given more than enough info for you to draw a reasonable conclusion on my “why”.

As for klick here are my posts: 134, 144, 244, 387, 389, 425, 468, 703, 1102

Again, take from that what you will, I definitely don’t agree with everything in these posts but as I said, they informed my opinion.

(Thank you for adding the links, I’ll look into how to do that)
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:46 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1156, Political Clout wrote:
In post 964, NotAScum wrote: I'm feeling this Random Nurse guy is probably a town. Don't ask me how I deduced that.
either he is the best newb scum player in the world or he has no idea what is going on in this game.
That was clearly a sarcastic post or a pretending to slip post. I think based on what's he's said so far he tries to understand what's going on. Thus why he posted the link the the self voting wiki. I don't think based on what he's done he would not know RN was town already
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:50 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1119, Titus wrote: Oh on Wake.
I’m trying really hard not to read too much into this but from what looks like quite an experienced player…I dunno. It’s just a bit weird.

But also from now on can we refer to players by their names in this game because I don’t know any alternate names.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:52 am

In post 1157, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1149, Political Clout wrote:

fixed some post tags I hope that's okay.

so what did you agree with from those posts? Terribly sorry to muck in again, what exactly led you to the conclusion oh these are town posts are coming from someone who is the uninformed majority?
I’m not sure how much info I want to give about everything I agree with or not because it might inform someone else on how to get me on board with them and I don’t want to be played like a fiddle later on. I think I’ve given more than enough info for you to draw a reasonable conclusion on my “why”.

As for klick here are my posts: ;, , , , , , , ,

Again, take from that what you will, I definitely don’t agree with everything in these posts but as I said, they informed my opinion.

(Thank you for adding the links, I’ll look into how to do that)
to add a link to a post it is [post] ### [ /post] no spaces, I fixed the post tags again I hope that's alright.

well that does present some difficulties for me. because I would very much like to know what you agree with and why that led you to believe that they don't have secret information.

If you want you can make a pros and cons list about what telling me the info would do for you or for the town. if you decided the cons outweigh the pros fine but I would like to see the list you made. To me in my head the pros outweigh the cons currently. I can't make any reasonable conclusions about the "why" of it all since you won't tell me and I can't read your mind into what you were thinking. I hope you reconsider.
Ya basic!
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:55 am

In post 1158, Hu Tao wrote:
That was clearly a sarcastic post or a pretending to slip post. I think based on what's he's said so far he tries to understand what's going on. Thus why he posted the link the the self voting wiki. I don't think based on what he's done he would not know RN was town already
so he was forced and fake in all of his posts except for this one? you are prone to hyperbole hu tao.

I just can't see it as being a joke. new player + not a lot of posts + never joked around and not joking around except that one post + no interaction with the thread except for his thoughts on a player first the self vote thing then about rn then about gera.
Ya basic!
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:13 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1160, Political Clout wrote: well that does present some difficulties for me. because I would very much like to know what you agree with and why that led you to believe that they don't have secret information.

If you want you can make a pros and cons list about what telling me the info would do for you or for the town. if you decided the cons outweigh the pros fine but I would like to see the list you made. To me in my head the pros outweigh the cons currently. I can't make any reasonable conclusions about the "why" of it all since you won't tell me and I can't read your mind into what you were thinking. I hope you reconsider.
It’s mostly self-preservation from my perspective. Unless you’re convinced I’m bad at this time and wanting to eliminate me, I don’t know how much my opinion on everything will help you or town but I do know how it will help scum. And honestly even if you voted me in an effort to get this information, I’m not sure I’d respond to that either. I feel like I’ve had a pretty active role in voicing many of my opinions so far and hopefully that’s enough for now. You say you can’t deduce any of my “why”s but if you were to look at my posts, although there are a lot, I do think it’s somewhat apparent some of the things I agree with. I don’t know for sure if Dan/klick have information that I don’t, obviously there’s no way I can know that and it’s possible I have wrong reads, just like you can have wrong reads. It’s Day 1 and this is how I’m feeling, which is very subject to change.

Maybe I’m just being overly cautious because I want to stay alive and be helpful, but I don’t want to be purposely kept alive because scum knows how to lead me down the wrong paths and know I won’t be useful. It’s not a secret that I’m inexperienced and I don’t want to become a liability. So unless I get more pushback (like multiple people) about not sharing all of my opinions right now, I’m going to assume I’ve added enough to the discourse with the way I currently engage and can continue doing the same.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:14 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 1161, Political Clout wrote:
In post 1158, Hu Tao wrote:
so he was forced and fake in all of his posts except for this one? you are prone to hyperbole hu tao.

I just can't see it as being a joke. new player + not a lot of posts + never joked around and not joking around except that one post + no interaction with the thread except for his thoughts on a player first the self vote thing then about rn then about gera.
Maybe we just see it differently. But I personally think he's scum
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:18 am

Post by Dannflor »

pretty disturbed by hu tao jumping off the 5 vote naerys wagon to join the 3 vote political clout wagon thinking about it
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:20 am

Post by Dannflor »

like i don't get why you don't want to kill naerys anymore hu tao, what changed
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:26 am

Post by Aristeia »

Hu Tao are you ever going to answer which questions from Drew you found townie
You are always gonna be my love
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:26 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 987, Hu Tao wrote: I'm fine with Naerys or PC. I still prefer Naerys
In post 1040, Hu Tao wrote: VOTE: PC

While I think that Naerys is still a good Elim, I think PC is a good Elim too.
In post 1067, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 1056, Random Nurse wrote: The resistance to Naerys wagon is getting difficult to ignore.

I’m thinking Naerys is scum and her partners are trying to prevent her launch.
We can get Naerys later. Jump on PC
In post 1140, Hu Tao wrote: Naerys, NotAScum, Ari, Gera, PC, Dann. I still believe all 3 scum are in here. For today I'm willing to temporarily remove Ari, but will be back in this list tomorrow.

I actually really want NotAScum today. Idk if everyone else will want that though. I'm fine with PC or Naerys compromise
like i don't get this progression

especially when it originated as "IM SELFVOTING KILL ME TO KILL 100% SCUM NAERYS TOMORROW"
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:27 am

Post by Dannflor »

the paranoid part of me would think that maybe you don't think flipping naerys looks very good for you
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:34 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1168, Dannflor wrote: the paranoid part of me would think that maybe you don't think flipping naerys looks very good for you
If that were true I feel like they’d have pulled back before today, since Naerys was so close to elimination a few days ago. I’m wondering if the change now is just fatigue because of resistance to their position. It does feel like a weird change but I’d have felt more alarm bells going off if it happened earlier.

Also, with Naerys not engaging much at all with the game, it’s just hard to keep any momentum going on reading her. This is probably the entire point of her being scarce, and that feels weird to me if she’s town.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:44 am

I think I will say fos on kjq after our interaction the ending while seeming sincere I can't wrap my head around not wanting to share more because you might be tricked feels a bit contrived reasoning to me.
Ya basic!
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:47 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1169, KayJayQueue wrote: If that were true I feel like they’d have pulled back before today, since Naerys was so close to elimination a few days ago.
well, the situation has changed somewhat with naerys going from hard tunneling hu tao back to self voting and doing nothing
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:48 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1170, Political Clout wrote: I think I will say fos on kjq after our interaction the ending while seeming sincere I can't wrap my head around not wanting to share more because you might be tricked feels a bit contrived reasoning to me.
It’s not just that, I really believe I have shared a ton so far. If you’re worried about me not giving you enough info in my nearly-100 posts in this game so far, how are you feeling on those that barely speak?
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:49 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 1171, Dannflor wrote:
In post 1169, KayJayQueue wrote: If that were true I feel like they’d have pulled back before today, since Naerys was so close to elimination a few days ago.
well, the situation has changed somewhat with naerys going from hard tunneling hu tao back to self voting and doing nothing
You’re right. But that only makes me more confused about what naerys is doing.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:01 am

Post by Dannflor »

In post 1173, KayJayQueue wrote: You’re right. But that only makes me more confused about what naerys is doing.
my point is more the optics of hard pushing someone who is hard pushing you back are a lot better than hard pushing someone who has given up and self voted

but i don't understand why hu tao would care about that if the certainty of her scum read on naerys still remains

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”