Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:41 pm

Post by KayJayQueue »

Updated thoughts on me: I should be asleep. I get delirious on Mondays and need a mini coma to reset. See everyone in many hours.
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

I mean it's like this: I just made the best possible effort I am likely capable of making to make a case on someone. If this case isn't enough for you guys then I am truly at a loss as to what could be, and I doubt I could even be effective for town if I really can't get through to anyone at this point. So yeah, if that's what it takes, so be it.
Go then; there are other worlds than these.
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:52 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

The sad thing is, it's still entirely possible that the seven of us who are active are town, and the possible scum team of random nurse and not mafia are just coasting to victory while town keeps chasing our tails. Drew wants you to believe I'm tunneling him when really all I want is for someone to tell me if they think I've got a case on him or not, if I'm on the right track. Because I do townread every other active person here. Should I not be doing that? Am I missing something on someone else, and if so, can you demonstrate to all of us what is wrong? Like, please, work with me here, people.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 497, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 494, JacksonVirgo wrote: I read the wallpost, and I'm glad I did cuz it gave me more resolve to keep my vote where it is*
If you really have to flip me in order to start taking my case seriously, you go right ahead. Whatever I need to do to get town pointed in the right direction.
I said I enjoy playing with you, that was a statement of general playstyle, not if if I think you are town or scum, or even if I read all your posts.

I wanna be mad at the lick my balls thing, but I thoroughly enjoy snark so I actually love it(I was curious how you react to me being a grammar nazi, and you did not disappoint lol

Also you still haven't answered my question about if I wasn't here, what would be your read on Fancy
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:00 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 500, JacksonVirgo wrote: Drew, updated thoughts on Kay?
If Roland flips scum, then all eyes on Kay
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:25 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I see, you took it that way
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:27 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 507, JacksonVirgo wrote: I see, you took it that way
I think they might be scum either way, but seem locked in on Roland being town.....which obviously I don't get

Kinda like Gif, I feel like they aren't doing much to make things happen....and just letting things happen
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:28 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 505, Doctor Drew wrote: Also you still haven't answered my question about if I wasn't here, what would be your read on Fancy

Does post 460 exist, Drew? Does it?
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

Frankly Drew, if this really is a TvT between the two of us, you should be 100x more embarrassed than me, seeing as how you have 100 times as many posts as I do on this site.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 460, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 358, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 231, RolandOfGilead wrote: On a side note, I no longer scum-read FancyPants. It obviously makes no sense for him to be partnered with Drew, since he initially voted for Drew (which, sure, you could argue was distancing) but then finished his analysis of the game, gave a good summary of where he thinks things are at, and then allowed his vote to stay on Drew, not taking the out (much harder to convince me that that is distancing). Drew is my heaviest scum read at the moment so I'm more inclined to align my reads with that in mind.
Are you changing your read on them because of your read on Drew?
Yes. If my read on Drew somehow got flipped, then my townread on FancyPants would probably change.

I want to lay down my case on Drew and see if he'll actually respond to it. One of my biggest issues right now is how evasive he's been with me.
In post 463, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 460, RolandOfGilead wrote:
In post 358, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 231, RolandOfGilead wrote: On a side note, I no longer scum-read FancyPants. It obviously makes no sense for him to be partnered with Drew, since he initially voted for Drew (which, sure, you could argue was distancing) but then finished his analysis of the game, gave a good summary of where he thinks things are at, and then allowed his vote to stay on Drew, not taking the out (much harder to convince me that that is distancing). Drew is my heaviest scum read at the moment so I'm more inclined to align my reads with that in mind.
Are you changing your read on them because of your read on Drew?
Yes. If my read on Drew somehow got flipped, then my townread on FancyPants would probably change.

I want to lay down my case on Drew and see if he'll actually respond to it. One of my biggest issues right now is how evasive he's been with me.
Also making associatives on D1 before a flip is a slippery slope(though most people tend ignore that anyways lol)

Imagine I didn't exist(a sad thought for mafiascum I know), would you still scum read Fancy?
Ya....but this
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:33 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 511, Doctor Drew wrote: Ya....but this

What's the fucking difference, Drew?
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:35 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

Why should I answer any of your questions when you won't answer any of mine? Why do you get to ask this of me?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:35 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 510, RolandOfGilead wrote: Frankly Drew, if this really is a TvT between the two of us, you should be 100x more embarrassed than me, seeing as how you have 100 times as many posts as I do on this site.
Yeah, don't do this

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:36 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

If you're upset please take a step back instead of insulting

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:38 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 510, RolandOfGilead wrote: Frankly Drew, if this really is a TvT between the two of us, you should be 100x more embarrassed than me, seeing as how you have 100 times as many posts as I do on this site.
You will learn I don't care about public perception of my play and go with my first instinct and gut.

Like I said, if I am wrong I will be the first person to apologize.

Pre Edit: It's cool Jackson
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:43 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 513, RolandOfGilead wrote: Why should I answer any of your questions when you won't answer any of mine? Why do you get to ask this of me?
Everything I have done involving you was to test your reaction, and every step of the way you spewed scum.

I purposely was hand off, as I said, and it wasn't until Solon posted that someone figured out what I was doing.

Since then you have been off to the races doing everything you can do to paint me as scum, and frankly making assumptions about what my intent was......even after I said what my intent was.

So, what do you want me to say? I think you are scum and have done all the heavy lifting for me here......and now you don't want to engage with me with any good faith, even after I admitted there is a small possibility I could be a bit tunneled on you.

Responding to petty insults will not helps things one way or another
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 517, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 513, RolandOfGilead wrote: Why should I answer any of your questions when you won't answer any of mine? Why do you get to ask this of me?
Everything I have done involving you was to test your reaction, and every step of the way you spewed scum.

I purposely was hand off, as I said, and it wasn't until Solon posted that someone figured out what I was doing.

Since then you have been off to the races doing everything you can do to paint me as scum, and frankly making assumptions about what my intent was......even after I said what my intent was.

So, what do you want me to say? I think you are scum and have done all the heavy lifting for me here......and now you don't want to engage with me with any good faith, even after I admitted there is a small possibility I could be a bit tunneled on you.

Ok if you are gonna insult me for anything, it will be for fucking up this formatting haha
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:44 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

For the love of......

I need a shot
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:46 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

I don't think it's really fair to ask how I would read FancyPants if the scummiest player in the game wasn't there. My read on him depends on whether he reads scum the same way I read scum, whether he too has the highest suspicion of the player that I too have the most suspicion on. If you weren't in the game then there'd only be one scum in the game and it is likely hidden amongst the two inactives, so his reads list, on which I base my read of FancyPants, wouldn't really mean much.

You just can't take the most important read out of the analysis and expect a good answer on how I'd read him at that point. It doesn't work that way.

Now. I answered one of your questions, so you answer one of mine. Why do you REFUSE to tell me why you hated my read on Gob so much?
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:49 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 517, Doctor Drew wrote: Everything I have done involving you was to test your reaction, and every step of the way you spewed scum.

Then you need to readjust your strategy, because you are in for a huge shock if you really think that every indicator you're using in this game is true and accurate and that you've correctly identified me as scum. I'll leave that to you to sort out.

But frankly, testing me and all this, come on dude. I know the temptation here is to say, well of course scum just wants to turn it right back around on me to deflect attention! But let's not forget about the fact that
I can document all of it, and I did.
I put every single suspicion I have of you into writing, citing quotes and evidence that is available to everyone to see, not at all reliant on some internal mysticism about my own checks that nobody else is able to verify which you seem to be doing. You can see plain as day everything I have against you, as can everyone else. I am not hiding anything, I'm not trying to be duplicitous at all, I am being as open and forthright as I possibly fucking can be.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:51 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 508, Doctor Drew wrote:
I think they might be scum either way, but seem locked in on Roland being town.....which obviously I don't get

Kinda like Gif, I feel like they aren't doing much to make things happen....and just letting things happen
I think I'm sitting comfortably with calling them town and then reconsider in limlo. I don't think they behave this way as a wolf at all, I think the only issues I have with them are semantics from them being new to the sites meta.

wiki // GTKAS
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:51 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 185, RolandOfGilead wrote: What I mean is: your frustration here seems genuine. If you were scum, I don't think you'd have minded that I said that you were pretty null at this point in the game. But you seem at least a little pissed off that I said you weren't really moving the game forward. That's some good evidence of your towniness and helps all of us to focus our efforts better.
I agree that Gob/Jackson is town.....I have even said as much

Me asking for more votes on you have nothing to do with your read on Gob
RolandOfGilead
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
RolandOfGilead
He/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:52 pm

Post by RolandOfGilead »

In post 522, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 508, Doctor Drew wrote:

I think I'm sitting comfortably with calling them town and then reconsider in limlo. I don't think they behave this way as a wolf at all, I think the only issues I have with them are semantics from them being new to the sites meta.

What am I doing that doesn't align with this site's meta?

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”