Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3300 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:00 am

Post by Political Clout »

In post 3288, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 3281, Political Clout wrote: doesn't kjq seem a bit too informed or is that just me? like they were townreading dave when almost no one else was.
I gave a detailed response about my opinion on Dave in . Maybe no one else was townreading him at the time but I didn’t just pull that opinion out of my ass and not back it up.
no you didn't i asked you to explain why those posts were town and you outright refused claiming the mafia were going to get you.
Ya basic!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3301 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:00 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3299, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3281, Political Clout wrote: doesn't kjq seem a bit too informed or is that just me? like they were townreading dave when almost no one else was.
To be fair I was also townreading dave
one of you must be mafia then
You are always gonna be my love
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3302 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:01 am

In post 1157, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 1149, Political Clout wrote:

fixed some post tags I hope that's okay.

so what did you agree with from those posts? Terribly sorry to muck in again, what exactly led you to the conclusion oh these are town posts are coming from someone who is the uninformed majority?
I’m not sure how much info I want to give about everything I agree with or not because it might inform someone else on how to get me on board with them and I don’t want to be played like a fiddle later on. I think I’ve given more than enough info for you to draw a reasonable conclusion on my “why”.

As for klick here are my posts: 134, 144, 244, 387, 389, 425, 468, 703, 1102

Again, take from that what you will, I definitely don’t agree with everything in these posts but as I said, they informed my opinion.

(Thank you for adding the links, I’ll look into how to do that)
here
Ya basic!
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3303 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:01 am

Post by Hu Tao »

In post 3285, Psyche wrote:
In post 3274, Hu Tao wrote:
In post 3271, Psyche wrote: if hutao is scum she definitely was planning the gist of her fakeclaim kind of early. ive gotta remember to do that next time im scum
If I was scum I'd have to bank on the fact that town didn't have a gunsmith. Which was likely with mafia doctor and vig.
just seems wild to me that stuff like this can be asserted so confidently
either setup spec is a game breaking strategy or astrology
I mean. There was a vigilante and mafia doctor and also a role with n2 in it. So it's worked so far :lol:
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #3304 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:02 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 3295, Aristeia wrote:
In post 3293, Psyche wrote: here swing seems a bigger questionmark than power but i wonder how you're parsing this dynamic
I just don't believe Kay's role as claimed makes any sense because whether Kay's target is dead or alive is completely random as she has claimed and that seems like a very weird swing that is ???

I am extremely good at confbiasing myself on details like this and not being openminded about what could or can't be possible so I know I can be totally wrong about this.
I did everything I could without quoting the private message with Datisi that you requested. I asked exactly what you told me to and I gave you the answers I received. I don’t know how you think I would be able to fake those answers if you don’t even think I understand how the game works. I gave you all the information I received from my role and from my messages with the mod. You’re just choosing to not believe me, which is fine, but then why ask me to ask the mod if you don’t care about the answers?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3305 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:02 am

Post by Psyche »

id be soo pleased w myself if my dave guess was right
but lesson learned. boring vigs are best
You can't step in the same river twice.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3306 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:03 am

Post by Aristeia »

you're claiming that if you're scum you'd have to bank on the town not having a gunsmith - except you claimed last after everyone else did so I'm not sure that's the risk you'r'e making it out to be
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3307 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:03 am

Post by Psyche »

i didnt even townread gera! i just thought shooting him was beneath me. such hubris
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3308 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:05 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3304, KayJayQueue wrote: I did everything I could without quoting the private message with Datisi that you requested. I asked exactly what you told me to and I gave you the answers I received. I don’t know how you think I would be able to fake those answers if you don’t even think I understand how the game works. I gave you all the information I received from my role and from my messages with the mod. You’re just choosing to not believe me, which is fine, but then why ask me to ask the mod if you don’t care about the answers?
You did nothing wrong Kay, if you're town the fault is with me entirely for my bad assumptions
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3309 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:07 am

Post by Hu Tao »

I think that's the mods color BTW. So might wanna switch colors :lol:
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3310 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:07 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 3300, Political Clout wrote:
I gave a detailed response about my opinion on Dave in . Maybe no one else was townreading him at the time but I didn’t just pull that opinion out of my ass and not back it up.
no you didn't i asked you to explain why those posts were town and you outright refused claiming the mafia were going to get you.
Yeah yeah I get you felt a way about that but I’m not sorry for holding onto that info and not letting scum understand my thought process. I’m sorry you didn’t agree with how I played it but I felt I gave more than enough information at the time. And it feels like damned if you do, damned if you don’t when it comes to having townreads. You end up being right? Oh well you already knew. You’re wrong? Oh you were just covering for your team. You can twist almost any outcome in the game to someone being scum or town if you try hard enough.
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3311 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:09 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3290, Psyche wrote: basically i screwed up by targetting titus last night by not fully understanding the extent to which commitment to my strategy is broken by scum choosing not to kill

ari's version where i say i will shoot titus but then don't had a higher EV

I am sorry I gave you so much shit for shooting Titus.

I just thought I had made it really clear you shouldn't shoot her yesterday and you did it anyway and it tilted me because I thought you weren't paying attention to anything I was saying and I spent a lot of time and effort to try to get you to make a different choice.

I've definitely made worse mistakes before and I shouldn't have lashed out at you - it's just a game and I shouldn't be doing anything to make your enjoyment of the game worse

you're right that I've been rude, mean, and abusive at times in this game and I should not be - I will try not to be in the future
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3312 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:10 am

In post 3310, KayJayQueue wrote:
Yeah yeah I get you felt a way about that but I’m not sorry for holding onto that info and not letting scum understand my thought process. I’m sorry you didn’t agree with how I played it but I felt I gave more than enough information at the time. And it feels like damned if you do, damned if you don’t when it comes to having townreads. You end up being right? Oh well you already knew. You’re wrong? Oh you were just covering for your team. You can twist almost any outcome in the game to someone being scum or town if you try hard enough.
you can't actually you're free to answer right now why those posts were town since it's between you and aristeia.
Ya basic!
Aristeia
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Aristeia
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3313 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:12 am

Post by Aristeia »

In post 3310, KayJayQueue wrote: Yeah yeah I get you felt a way about that but I’m not sorry for holding onto that info and not letting scum understand my thought process. I’m sorry you didn’t agree with how I played it but I felt I gave more than enough information at the time. And it feels like damned if you do, damned if you don’t when it comes to having townreads. You end up being right? Oh well you already knew. You’re wrong? Oh you were just covering for your team. You can twist almost any outcome in the game to someone being scum or town if you try hard enough.
Kay the reason I suspected you over Hu Tao is because the way mass claim in a 13p is supposed to go at the end is that one mafia pretends to be a VT and another mafia pretends to be a Power Role in order to cast doubt into both groups. The way it was done was to over-jam too many fake PR claims which is like really bad play. I think Hu Tao knows better than to do that but I could just be completely wrong about this because right now Hu Tao doesn't seem like she even knows that too many PRs have been claimed so if she wouldn't know that regardless of her role pm
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3314 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:21 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 3312, Political Clout wrote:
you can't actually you're free to answer right now why those posts were town since it's between you and aristeia.
So Dave had scum opinions about Hu and klick, which I didn’t think made sense. Dave then changed his opinion on klick which I agreed with, and it also felt town to change his mind once more time passed even when others were still scum-reading klick. (I’m pretty sure that included you) I also didn’t agree when he disagreed with psyche and said the recent posts made it seem more likely that you were scum, PC. And this was when I was at the time voting psyche because I was getting a weird vibe that I eventually got over but the opinion on you was not what was tripping me up so I disagreed with Dave’s view there.
Political Clout
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Political Clout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3315 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:24 am

In post 3314, KayJayQueue wrote:
In post 3312, Political Clout wrote:
So Dave had scum opinions about Hu and klick, which I didn’t think made sense. Dave then changed his opinion on klick which I agreed with, and it also felt town to change his mind once more time passed even when others were still scum-reading klick. (I’m pretty sure that included you) I also didn’t agree when he disagreed with psyche and said the recent posts made it seem more likely that you were scum, PC. And this was when I was at the time voting psyche because I was getting a weird vibe that I eventually got over but the opinion on you was not what was tripping me up so I disagreed with Dave’s view there.
do you think hu tao could be mafia here?
Ya basic!
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3316 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:30 am

Post by Psyche »

ftr whichever of you is scum wouldve gotten a pass from me if you'd said "hutao is definitely town" here. i would have then prompted you to self-vote but yknow
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3317 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:31 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

Hu is definitely possible, but Ari has given me more reason to think it’s her right now. I think asking any of us about the other two other than “who do you think it is most” is a waste of time. Because there’s no way we are all town so if it’s not Ari, it’s absolutely hu. And I expect them to have the exact same opinions, just in Ari’s case she thinks it’s me most, and Hu thinks it’s Ari most. In the case any of us are wrong on our first choice on who is scum, it’s obvious what our next move would be - 100% believing the 3rd person is scum. And for two of us, we are right.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3318 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:35 am

Post by Psyche »

im not asking for a 100% townread. but how about 80%? hutao has one of those
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3319 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:41 am

Post by Psyche »

im a novice 2-shot vig by the way

i sometimes wonder what might have been possible if i'd held my shot but i guess i never imagined id still be alive today
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3320 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:44 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 3318, Psyche wrote: im not asking for a 100% townread. but how about 80%? hutao has one of those
All I can do is say I’m more sure about Ari being scum. I’ve town read Hu nearly the entire game, but I can’t just say I’m sure Hu is town at this point. It’s one or the other. I’ll be legitimately shocked if it is Hu but how am I supposed to say anything other than if it’s not Ari (who I do believe it is currently) it literally has to be Hu.
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3321 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:45 am

Post by Psyche »

btw i thinkk you're still mistaken about how the informed role works -- or maybe i am.
my understanding is that kay's role was probably always going to clear a living town player -- at least living at the start of the night.
if kay is town.
KayJayQueue
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
KayJayQueue
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3322 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:51 am

Post by KayJayQueue »

In post 3321, Psyche wrote: btw i thinkk you're still mistaken about how the informed role works -- or maybe i am.
my understanding is that kay's role was probably always going to clear a living town player -- at least living at the start of the night.
if kay is town.
Someone that’s not me should ask the mod the same 3 questions that I was told to ask so it can be confirmed that I didn’t lie about that info. I’m assuming anyone can ask how any role works, they don’t have to be that specific role to get an answer right?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3323 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:53 am

Post by Psyche »

The logic deciding what information you get is apparently just unknown to anyone but the mod until endgame. I'm using the logic described in the wiki.
Hu Tao
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Hu Tao
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3324 (ISO) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 12:04 pm

Post by Hu Tao »

Yeah I think ari should be the vote still. If for whatever reason ari is town then I trust PC to not vote me tomorrow

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”