OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Come on and get in the boat, fish! Come on and get in the boat, fish fish!
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:06 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Vote: Plum
for the awesome sig.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #59 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:13 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

The number of combined years on mafiascum on the Plum bandwagon just skyrocketed.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #100 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:33 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Unvote, Vote: Microphone Kirby
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Why, you ask?
M_K wrote:Here, I'm thinking Seraphim was some sort of lyncher...
M_K wrote: Are you some sort of suicidal jester
That's why.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #118 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:44 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Dudes, lyncher speculation
and
jester speculation
in one post
! More votes for M_K please.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #123 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:30 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

raider8169 wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Dudes, lyncher speculation
and
jester speculation
in one post
! More votes for M_K please.
Not sure if you are being serious when I read that post I understood it to be him joking around and not being serious with that. I could be mistaken, wouldnt be the first.
Scumpartner?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #125 (isolation #8) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:45 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I agree with Green Crayons.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:02 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Protip: Saying "Well the random stage is over so unvote" and not doing anything else is scummy.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #150 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:40 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I'd rather we keep the pressure on M_K so I can pre /in for the game you anted on your bet.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:24 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Slicey, what do you think of Microphone_Kirby
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #182 (isolation #12) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:17 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

M_K, just two words - Selective Scumhunting
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #188 (isolation #13) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:58 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Seraphim and Riceball is just noise right now. We're lynching M_K. This game has serious strict deadlines, lets not mess around.

M_K, its not tunnel vision, its looking for scums that aren't your scumteam.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #229 (isolation #14) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:13 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

M_K: Please explain why tunnel vision is scummy.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #258 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Raider, M_K scumpair is making itself obvious.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #269 (isolation #16) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:55 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Seriously guys,
why
aren't we lynching M_K?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #278 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:04 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Brilliant claim, scum.

Unvote, Vote: Santos
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #337 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:49 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Scum must have had a field day in their qt discussing how they were gonna lynch me today.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #344 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:21 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Yeah, hi. Plum is very likely town. I'm working out which of the rest of the lot of you gibbering maniacs out for my blood is scum, and I'll tell you tomorrow.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #373 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:42 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

We're almost at the threshhold where I'll be able to nail all the scum just based on my wagon. Hint: DGB is not one of them.

Plum, of all of those scrambling to find the right/easiest lynch in the wake of the Santos lynch, you're the only one who seemed to actually be trying to do so in a way diagnostic of alignment based on yesterday's play. Everyone else just seems to be putting people into a scumputer equation: x player said y (or didn't say y) about santos and voted at z time on the santos wagon = scum! This is why I think you're very likely town.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #397 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:37 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

DGB wrote:I'm a bit divided on that one given my belief that if Flameaxe had been Santos' buddy, he would have bus'ed him so hard our heads would spin.
Your preconceptions are dangerous. Unlike you, not everybody loves the day one bus.
DGB wrote:OGML was resisting the Santos wagon by continuing to be very aggressive on the M_K wagon. It's like he was screaming to us, "No!!! Look HERE!!! Lynch M_K! What are you guys doing! M_K! M_K!" OK that's a bit of hyperbole for humor's sake. But then he switched to Santos anyway, when it looked like Santos' lynch was inevitable.
I switched to the Santos wagon when Santos very clearly outed himself as scum. I pushed the M_K wagon like I did because I believed I was onto something and this game has strict two week deadlines. Aggression is required.
raider8169 wrote:I can see OGML busing Santos. He was pushing hard for a M_K lynch and ignored the scum tells that even I picked up on. Im happy with a OGML lynch however I wish to read back Day one and see if I notice anything else.
In other words you're gonna wait and make sure voting for me is a safe, widely accepted move. Your self-deprecation should not be fooling anyone here.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Pear Bear has done some scummy stuff as I outlined in an earlier post, but his question isn't all that surprising given that he's a noob.
Noob defense coming from the noob himself is one thing, but why on Earth are
you
invoking the noob defense for him?
Slicey wrote:Not sure whether to vote for OGML or Pear Bear. Both seem extremely scummy to me.
Wiffle waffle. Sitting on that fence can't be too comfortable.
M_K wrote:I'd... love to hear an explanation for why OGML's "less suspicious". Personally, he's on the top of my list, mainly because of that rather sudden change-of-vote from me to Santos...
Well, I can see you're still sore about yesterday.
M_K wrote:... I'll need to think about the arguments given on the other people more carefully before I comment about them.
See my comments to raider. You're just waiting to figure out what the safe direction is going to be.
DrippingGoofball wrote:Is OGML keeping a low profile in the hope that we'll forget about him and build cases against players that are currently more active?
Yet you don't seem overly concerned with where Flameaxe is in all of this. Hmm...
Riceballtail wrote:
Farkshinsoup wrote:
Rice wrote:VOTE:Riceballtail

Obviously sushi-scum. Speedlynch GO!
Rice, you got flack for this early on. Whatever, the self vote means nothing to me. What I find strange about this post is your tone. I would describe it as playful? Maybe a little reckless. That seems out of character for you. I don't think I've seen that before. Not sure it means anything, but I wanted to bring it up. Care to comment?
100% humorous vote during what I thought was random voting stage. My name happens to fit into the theme fairly well, and couldn't resist make the joke.
Yes rice is active lurking.
Slicey wrote:Alright, this is long overdue.

Vote:OGML

So focused on lynching MK (
which in hindsight was not a very good case and I regret voting for him
), the "buddying" between MK and Raider, which he never discussed and nobody was able to figure out, as far as I remember. Then just jumping on the Santos wagon at the end after pushing so hard all day for an MK lynch.
I guess you saw there was enough support to make this an acceptable move. Re: bolded section I love how you try to make it seem like the M_K wagon is 1) entirely my doing and 2) definitely a miswagon. Given that this is a large game and the dead mafia had a prefix associated with him, its far from guaranteed that M_K is town even if he isn't a part of Santos' scumgroup.
raider8169 wrote:Im good with a OGML lynch however I wish to sum up my case before I place my vote.
Ya huh, I'm waiting. You're a bit more cautious than Slicey, I see.
ortolan wrote:If I read correctly then Flameaxe is being attacked for defending Santos' claim. I didn't think the claim was that unreasonable myself, seemed a perfectly possible role. The reason I voted him was simply that he basically directly contradicted what the mod had just said.
Simultaneously defending dead scum and Flameaxe, nice one.
ortolan wrote:I need to look at hp[leaves] position on Santos' wagon to see if I can make more of a case against him. OGML also needs a re-read.
Translation: I need to make it appear as though I'm considering doing something else with my vote, but eventually I'll just join the OGML wagon.
M_K wrote:And an obligatory
FoS: OhGodMyLife

Still with the smarmy comments and no real help or answers?
Why don't you just grow a pair and vote me? Your FoS is worthless.
Narsis wrote:now OGML I definitely do see as scummy based on his play yesterday.
Lame. You don't even explain what about my play yesterday you find scummy. You're just getting in while the going is good.
M_K wrote:Chapter 2: Dousing the Flameaxe

The Case: All I found that basically, Flameaxe weakly defended Santos and gut feelings...

My opinion: I can't peg a thing on Flameaxe. The weak defense on Santos is exactly that; it doesn't mean much to me. I'd want Flameaxe to post more, and something that we can use; most of his posts are useless so far for info gathering.
Geez, all these scummy people want us to ignore Flameaxe, I wonder why?
Riceballtail wrote:
Pear Bear wrote:Hypothetical question for a pro-town mafia vet:

If someone (town or scum) were to do something really obvious and scummy, and another player takes the bait, believes the lie and thinks the person who did the scummy thing is obviously pro-town (or so they say) should that player be looked at as suspicious? or just stupid?

This may or may not pertain to this specific game.
IMO, stupid. Both town and scum set traps, and both town and scum fall for them. It makes you stupid, and possibly an alignment tell from that, but always stupid.
Rice is active lurking some more.
Hybris wrote:Why is M_K so high up? That lyncher/jester thing was in the random stage, and I'm honestly seeing that as a random comment. I really don't see why that part is getting brought back again and again.
Playing defense for M_K...
DrippingGoofball wrote:OGML's strategic lurking, when in jeopardy, confirms that he is scum.

vote: OGML
But you're still ignoring Flameaxe. Whats with that?
OGML wrote:We're almost at the threshhold where I'll be able to nail all the scum just based on my wagon. Hint: DGB is not one of them.
Well, I may have been wrong about DGB. I doubt she's Santos' scumbuddy, but if there's a second scumgroup you can bet she's in it.
Microphone_Kirby wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Plum, of all of those scrambling to find the right/easiest lynch in the wake of the Santos lynch, you're the only one who seemed to actually be trying to do so
in a way diagnostic of alignment
based on yesterday's play.
Um...... you lost me here. Can you explain that in
simpler
terms? :?
No. Well, ok. Basically, she seems like she's really trying to ascertain alignment, whereas most of the rest of the people voting me seem to just be doing it because its easy.
Talitha wrote:
unvote: flameaxe
vote: Azhrei

You did
exactly
the same thing yesterday that you are voting OGML for today.. i.e. the turnaround from M-K to Santos. The only difference is that yours was less blatant and attracted less attention. So who is more likely scum? The one who attracts everyone's attention for aggressive play, then changes his vote when new evidence comes to light? Or the bandwagoner, who follows the crowd?
Azhrei, to MK wrote:If you flip townie, I'm going to be looking very closely at OGML tomorrow.
Azhrei, to me wrote:Come on. Ever heard of bussing? If OGML flips scum, I'm gonna be looking verrry closely at you.
These comments make me feel pretty happy that Azhrei is scum. He's not thinking deeply about the game, just playing to a lazy formula and setting up his vote for the next day in advance, in case there's no convenient bandwagon to follow.
Tally wins.
Farkshinsoup wrote:
Pear Bear wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote: Plum, [...] I think you're very likely town.
This will be very interesting later on if OGML flips scum. I already suspect plum for a few fallable reasons, one of them being that whenever someone votes against me, and I am town, they automatically jump into my line of sight as potential scum, because theyre voting to lynch town. Also, in nearly every mafia game Ive played, those players who you think are "likely town" and do the best job at looking the part of a townie, end up being scum. And Plum is doing a great job at looking pro-town.

vote OGML
for the time being.
Translation: I have specious reasons for suspecting Plum (OMGUS and Too Townie). I'm going to jump on this wagon over here, not so much because I think he's scum, but because it will help to clear up my thoughts about this other guy who's voting me. Oh, and I'll slap "for the time being" on there so that I can back out and put my vote somewhere else if this wagon falls apart or I attract too much attention.

This is a sad attempt at scum hunting from someone who has no interest in finding scum.
Farkinsoup wins.
DGB wrote:In other news, since I see nothing noticeably scummy about Azhrei, or even nothing noticeable about Azhrei, I can't help but think Azhrei is being bus'ed.
You just love to talk about bussing. It makes it so much easier when you plant the ideas in peoples heads before your scumpartners get lynched, huh?
DGB wrote:Really. I assumed that the game has pre-cooked sushi against raw sushi. Why would you think otherwise, ESPECIALLY since THERE WAS ONLY ONE NIGHTKILL????
Really? In a game this big, you don't think there's likely to be at least one more source of nightkills, and roles that interfere with those nightkills? You would like us to just keep hunting for Santos' scumpartners, wouldn't you?
Pear Bear wrote:And this is a perfect example of how my newb tendancies and inexperience are being horribly misinterpereted for scum behaviour, by more experienced players who are either confusing themselves, or going for an easy kill.

I was simply putting my thoughts out there.
Ahhh, the noob defense.

---

Lets see, to sum up - there is very likely more than one mafia group. DGB is in it. Its probably got most of Flameaxe, Pear Bear, Ortolan, M_K and raider in it.

Also scummy, somewhat independent of the DGB nucleus of evil, are Narsis, Azhrei, Slicey and most significantly Riceballtail, who hasn't done anything today.

Putting my vote where it will be most helpful in leading to a lynch today.

Vote: Pear Bear
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #410 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:57 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
ortolan wrote:And I agree that the prefix "Precooked" suggests there may well be multiple mafia factions anyhow...
Does it, really? I understood it to mean that we were authentic raw sushi against a pre-cooked sushi mafia. What other kind of sushi would be scummy? Maybe I should study Japanese restaurant menus.
Why is your biggest concern right now making sure everyone stops looking for a theoretical second scumgroup, hmm?
Plum wrote: On the other hand, say, DGB for instance, came into Day 2 with multiple suspects and said considerably more about her suspects than I did (doing what I should have at the time; I probably had less time/less energy and in any case didn't) - so is she "likely town" in your opinion?
Well, as I said, I thought she was town, then I did a better read and I've come to the conclusion that she's simply not scum
with Santos
Plum wrote:Did I really do that awesome a job of being diagnostic about alignment at all? Look deep into your heart, OGML.
You did an awesome job of keeping an open mind and not tunneling on me like everyone else, which gave me a big warm fuzzy feeling and was the original indicator of being town. Since then, you've been everything else I said.
Flameaxe wrote:OGML: Your whole long post you keep accusing people of ignoring, defending, whatevering Flameaxe. So - do you have some sort of case against the guy at all?
Its mostly by association with those who would have us ignore his presence altogether. He hasn't exactly posted much to really sink one's teeth into, now has he?
raider8169 wrote:@OGML,

Your long post alone makes me think you are scum. You accuse everyone of being scum or whatnot just because they think you may be scum. You dont seem to care at all that the votes are how we are going to determine if you are scum or not. Im convinced you are scum.

Vote OGML
:roll: Took you long enough.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #419 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:32 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Seems like this upcoming lynch has my name on it. Well, better now than at endgame, and better me than a deadline no lynch.

Slicey,
why
is the case on az complete bull? Without an explanation your statement is not worth much, because its obviously not going to derail the az wagon without giving azhrei voters a reason not to be voting.

Sirdan, a) how does pushing an M_K lynch make me scum, b) how does the fact that I haven't tried to lynch M_K today make me scum, c) how does commenting that I think raider and M_K are a likely scumpair make me scum and d) how do one-line posts make me scum?
sirdan wrote:what purpose does mentioning someone is town serve when you aren't even mentioning a suspect
Oh, plenty, don't you worry about it.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #420 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 7:53 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

@DGB: Flameaxe?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #438 (isolation #25) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:24 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Oh yeah, I should roleclaim huh?

I am ponzu, vanilla town.

That makes me an acceptable lynch, especially since its pretty obvious nobody else is getting anywhere near lynched before deadline.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #442 (isolation #26) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:39 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Ponzu is a dipping sauce and common ingredient in Japanese cuisine.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #444 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:44 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Are you two trying to find reasons for my role to be mafia?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #448 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:30 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Riceballtail wrote:
UNVOTE

I also feel that, for now, Seraphim has explained himself well enough.

This is a bit of a hunch, but I do think that a
VOTE:OGML
is in order. Specifically for the following:
OhGodMyLife wrote:M_K, its not tunnel vision, its looking for scums that aren't your scumteam.
Riceballtail wrote:l"]I still think OGML is clearly scum, but I think this Santos wagon a) has merit and b) will actually go somewhere today

Unvote; Vote:Santos
Riceballtail wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:This is a bit of a hunch, but I do think that a VOTE:OGML is in order. Specifically for the following:
OhGodMyLife wrote:M_K, its not tunnel vision, its looking for scums that aren't your scumteam.
Still hold this true.

VOTE:OGML
Riceballtail wrote:OGML still has not even bothered to defend against what I said yesterday and today where he basically claimed scum.

Can we lynch him already?
I'm confused, Rice. Where exactly did you say anything about me that was worth a damn?
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #449 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 11:30 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Oh bother, I broke my quote tags. Well you get the idea.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #455 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I doubt it would count but

Unvote, Vote: Pear Bear

just the same
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #457 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

What exactly do you guys want me to say in my defense?

Yes, I switched to the Santos wagon after aggressively pursuing an alternate lynch. Yes, my vote was late on the wagon. I don't deny these facts, thats just how things went down. What else is there?

And for those of you who seem to be intimating that I am literally calling every single person I named scum, I know you're all smarter than that. No there aren't 11 scum in this game, those are the people I'm suspicious of. You can safely add sirdanilot to the list.

My parting wish is for riceballtail to get nk'd tonight or lynched tomorrow. He's scum. If anyone has the brass to help me lynch him today say so and I'm all over it.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #461 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:28 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

I made a case against RBT. Its "hasn't done jack shit."

I'll add to that the fact that his vote for Santos looks an awful lot like mine, but with even less in the way of any reason to be joining the wagon and not pursuing what he actually claimed to believe at the time (that I am scum).
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #480 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:59 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

As far as I know our mod is V/LA til the 14th, but should be back at that time.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #487 (isolation #34) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:38 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

:roll:

Somebody just lynch me already. I'm going V/LA for the next few days as it is, and its not worth arguing when your lynch is foreordained.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #498 (isolation #35) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Well I think that's that. Bah go town.
OhGodMyLife
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
OhGodMyLife
Silent But Deadly
Silent But Deadly

Post Post #507 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 7:37 am

Post by OhGodMyLife »

Side note from the grave - if Sim doesn't make a grand return at some point soon, I'd be happy to take over modding duties until he does (I don't see any backup mod listed).

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”