SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Why do we lose? Can't we just kill the last one?
Cult Leader Win Condition wrote: For those people who can’t read: Recruits cannot be recruited.
You win when the leaders of the opposing faiths are dead
You lose if you die. You lose if God dies. You are unrecruitable.
A
hem.....

TBH, you could have thought that the win condition of the cult is like what cults normally are (50% of total alive are cult), but please, I think the setup is pretty clear.
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Post by mask man »

Indeed this setup is not a normal cult;

tbh(and no jebus, this is no more of a god then the other conspiracy) If I were god, I would feel rather town until all the A's gathered and played like townies.
Show
The monster entered the blacksmith.
The monster became Otto the Blacksmith.
Otto the Blacksmith became the strongest man in the village.
But one day he said,
ÔÇ£Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.ÔÇØ
Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!

The hungry monster ate Otto from the inside out.
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by mask man »

Also, worst case is D2 we have 10:9 people not willing verses willing to lynch god.
best case it like, nobody get's recruited and someone dies. highly unlikely; in fact I think agnostics are totally screwed from the inside out all the way to mars stretched out can stabbed to death with a +5 cursed great sword of slinky >_>
Show
But one day he said,
ÔÇ£Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.ÔÇØ

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by mykonian »

X wrote:Hm...alright. I just don't think you posted that you repented this view. (Get it?)
It's fine, I didn't post that when it was explained. I only dropped the idea.

and maskman, we still got one shot :)
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:47 pm

Post by Jebus »

mask man wrote:Indeed this setup is not a normal cult;

tbh(and no jebus, this is no more of a god then the other conspiracy) If I were god, I would feel rather town until all the A's gathered and played like townies.
Not to be picky, but "If I were..." statements almost never fly for me. That, coupled with the fact that your wording is confusing, sort of scares me.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 3:50 pm

Post by Jebus »

Zakeri wrote:There are valuable bits of information in these attacks on me, however, and I do think I can make an educated guess on the affiliation of some people.
Care to share?
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Post by mask man »

Jebus wrote:
Zakeri wrote:There are valuable bits of information in these attacks on me, however, and I do think I can make an educated guess on the affiliation of some people.
PLZ TELL MEZ. I HAZ 2 NO HU TEH OTHER CULT PEEPS R SO I CAN HAZ LYNCHZ0R THEM
Show
But one day he said,

Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Post by Jahudo »

The fact that zwetschen tried to distract us during Zakeri suspicions with nonsense and now mask man is trying to discredit the Zakeri case with nonsense only makes me think we've found god or a cult leader.

Moar votes please.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by zachattack »

Being agnostic is boring. Jahudo makes a good point.
Vote:Zakeri
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:49 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

zach, don't be so fucking lazy. Read up and post something of actual value if you wish to keep your ass intact.
X wrote:
Zakeri wrote:It was possible for me to make a case against someone, but it was also a perfectly decent choice to get other to react to my vote change once the one case I had made had fallen though.
Zakeri wrote:Okay, I admit it. I wasn't thinking about how other people will react at all.

It's not like changing back will get people off of it.
What? Jebus is still bad, but I think this inconsistency is worse.
Unvote: Jebus
Vote: Zakeri
This is bullshit and you know it. Zakeri admitted to having tried to give a logical explanation for his in reality unplanned actions; when you actually
admit
to having lied, there's no fucking
inconsistency
. And don't tell me that as town you have never acted more confident than you actually were.
zwetschenwasser wrote:Why do we lose? Can't we just kill the last one?
Zwet is scum, but on second thought let's not lynch him yet, at least. If he's cult, he knows who God is, and he's bound to slip up sometime.

unvote

mask man wrote:Indeed this setup is not a normal cult;

Again, please. This maketh no sense, not to mention the inherent WIFOM-factor in "if I were scum/God/insertantitownrolehere" sentences.
mask man wrote:
Jebus wrote:
translation: I am a very funny man because, look, I can edit things people didn't say into their quotes. For the sake of me being funny and staying that way, please ignore the fact that I am not helping the town in any way whatsoever.

Jahudo makes a good point about zwet and mm deflecting off Zakeri.

unvote, vote: Zakeri

Meanwhile mykonian is looking to me like a blundering townie, and ting is the only definite pro-town voice here, along with Jahudo possibly.

I get the feeling too many people here are playing to an expected win condition. If you're not recruited, boys and girls, play like a townie for fuckssake. Seriously. Grow a pair.
"It is not the Russians I fear: it is the Doctor Bluthgelds, the Doctor Bloodmoneys, in our own society, that terrify me."--PKD
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:06 am

Post by X »

Bloodmoney wrote:zach, don't be so fucking lazy. Read up and post something of actual value if you wish to keep your ass intact.
X wrote:
Zakeri wrote:It was possible for me to make a case against someone, but it was also a perfectly decent choice to get other to react to my vote change once the one case I had made had fallen though.
Zakeri wrote:Okay, I admit it. I wasn't thinking about how other people will react at all.

It's not like changing back will get people off of it.
What? Jebus is still bad, but I think this inconsistency is worse.
Unvote: Jebus
Vote: Zakeri
This is bullshit and you know it. Zakeri admitted to having tried to give a logical explanation for his in reality unplanned actions; when you actually
admit
to having lied, there's no fucking
inconsistency
. And don't tell me that as town you have never acted more confident than you actually were.
No, I don't know it...if you
lie
, it is
inconsistent
with the truth...no?

I have only acted more confident than I actually was once as town, and that was my very first game.

I think Jahudo's point is minor. mask man is simply being infantile, and ZSW has such stupid comments as part of his meta.
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:01 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jahudo wrote:and now mask man is trying to
discredit
the Zakeri case with nonsense
How did he do this? He made his snide comment again your info-diving, not your case against Zakeri. Just because it dealt with Zakeri, it has nothing to do with the accusations against Zakeri. You are finding connections where none exist.
[/i]
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:25 am

Post by zachattack »

I've read up. My post contained just as much value as yours did Bloodmoney. I didn't need to write a 200 page dissertation to state I agreed with Jahudo's reasoning.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:30 am

Post by Jahudo »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
discredit
How did he do this? He made his snide comment again your info-diving, not your case against Zakeri. Just because it dealt with Zakeri, it has nothing to do with the accusations against Zakeri. You are finding connections where none exist.
Because Jebus is trying to apply pressure to Zakeri by calling her lie and mask man is discrediting Jebus' question by limiting and immaturing its purpose.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:30 am

Post by Jebus »

mask man wrote:
Jebus wrote:
1) Your twisting of my words here is, needless to say, very unhelpful.
2) Why would it be a bad idea to ask who someone's suspects are if they say they have suspects? Please explain this to me.

And nothing to say regarding the "If I were..." statement?
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:32 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jahudo wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:
discredit
Because Jebus is trying to apply pressure to Zakeri by calling her lie and mask man is discrediting Jebus' question by limiting and immaturing its purpose.
Okay, this is the quote in question.
Jebus wrote:
Care to share?
I don't see Jebus "calling her lie" anywhere in that. Zakeri says something
ambiguous at best
and Jebus wanted to know. There's no lying in that statement. I understand why Jebus wanted to know, as any information that Zakeri gleaned from all the attacks on him could help the entire town. However, mask man is wise in limiting Jebus' request, as it could just as easily be fishing. He was just immature about it.
[/i]
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:36 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Jebus wrote: 2) Why would it be a bad idea to ask who someone's suspects are if they say they have suspects? Please explain this to me.
And this confirms that it really has nothing to do with the Zakeri case. Jebus simply wanted to know Zakeri's suspects (even if they were tied to the case against him).
[/i]
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:40 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

zachattack wrote:I've read up. My post contained just as much value as yours did Bloodmoney. I didn't need to write a 200 page dissertation to state I agreed with Jahudo's reasoning.
ahahahahahaha

if your definition of contribution is "being vanilla town sucks. I agree with that guy", then I advise you to go to another site after this game, because HELLO we play this game through analysis and you're not doing a brilliant job right now. The very least you can do is work your heart out for us bringing evidence to the table while you're here.
X wrote:No, I don't know it...if you lie, it is inconsistent with the truth...no?

I have only acted more confident than I actually was once as town, and that was my very first game.
Well how often do you think others do it? For fuckssake this game has to start somewhere be spontaneous.

BTW X is also cult. SilverPhoenix also might be.
"It is not the Russians I fear: it is the Doctor Bluthgelds, the Doctor Bloodmoneys, in our own society, that terrify me."--PKD
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:46 am

Post by Zakeri »

Jebus wrote:
Care to share?
Actually, the line of questioning against me doesn't help find cults so much as helps find agnostics. You know, the people we don't want to vote for. I'm not going to share my thoughts because the last thing I want to do is make a "Cult These People:" List.
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:20 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:
zachattack wrote:I've read up. My post contained just as much value as yours did Bloodmoney. I didn't need to write a 200 page dissertation to state I agreed with Jahudo's reasoning.
ahahahahahaha

if your definition of contribution is "being vanilla town sucks. I agree with that guy", then I advise you to go to another site after this game, because HELLO we play this game through analysis and you're not doing a brilliant job right now. The very least you can do is work your heart out for us bringing evidence to the table while you're here.
X wrote:No, I don't know it...if you lie, it is inconsistent with the truth...no?

Well how often do you think others do it? For fuckssake this game has to start somewhere be spontaneous.

BTW X is also cult. SilverPhoenix also might be.
Your personal attack on zachattack has been noted. Instead actually attacking his argument, you attacked his lack of info. If you disagree with his argument, then it should be pretty simple to pick it apart, as there is barely anything there to prove it. What does attacking his lack of info prove about his alignment? WIFOM arguments at most, absolutely nothing at least.
[/i]
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:29 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

SilverPhoenix wrote:Your personal attack on zachattack has been noted. Instead actually attacking his argument, you attacked his lack of info. If you disagree with his argument, then it should be pretty simple to pick it apart, as there is barely anything there to prove it. What does attacking his lack of info prove about his alignment? WIFOM arguments at most, absolutely nothing at least.
ahahahaha

nice defense of your cult buddy there, SP. I attacked zach for his lack of info exactly because he didn't have any argument to attack. Or do you mean the post I quoted in my last post? Because all his argument there consists of is "hey look I contributed just as much as you did" which is, plain and clear, FALSE.
zachattack
zachattack
Goon
zachattack
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:36 am

Post by zachattack »

Take away swearing and getting angry at me and others, and the content of our two posts is identical.
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:42 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

Note the subtle embedding of my reads of players between the swearing and getting angry. Tell me zach, what kind of statement about players' probable alignment does "Being agnostic is boring. Jahudo makes a good point" inlude?
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:42 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:
SilverPhoenix wrote:Your personal attack on zachattack has been noted. Instead actually attacking his argument, you attacked his lack of info. If you disagree with his argument, then it should be pretty simple to pick it apart, as there is barely anything there to prove it. What does attacking his lack of info prove about his alignment? WIFOM arguments at most, absolutely nothing at least.
ahahahaha

nice defense of your cult buddy there, SP. I attacked zach for his lack of info exactly because he didn't have any argument to attack. Or do you mean the post I quoted in my last post? Because all his argument there consists of is "hey look I contributed just as much as you did" which is, plain and clear, FALSE.
I'm talking about his actual vote on Zakeri (which actually isn't the first person to vote Zakeri by simply agreeing with Jahudo).

Are you actually going to give a case on why me and zach are cult or are you just going keep personal-attacking me without actually addressing my argument, just as you did with zach? While you might actually think that zach doesn't have an argument against Zakeri, I clearly have an argument against you, so rebut it or STFU. Just as you feel zach doesn't have an argument to prove, I don't think you have any substance in your accusations either. A very hypocritical position on your part.

And you're not funny when no one else is laughing. Don't tell people to grow up when you appear to need to yourself. :roll:
[/i]
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:46 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

SP, where did I get personal? You don't want me getting personal.

Also, what was your argument against me again? All I see is you saying that I'm not attacking zach's arguments. Want to know why? BECAUSE HE HASN'T MADE ANY. If you think otherwise, quote for atheismssake.

and not "grow up", "grow a pair". You know, balls. Insert generic pun/insult here.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”