zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

Yes! You are ignoring my case, which adds to my case, you didn't even try to understand what my posts meant, all you did was ask to explain when you could have figured out stuff, and call concise posting a case against me.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:14 pm

Post by Jahudo »

Double A wrote:I have this stupid paper do for the Model UN thing they tricked me into joining for.
Are you switzerland, because you sure aren't taking a side!

I agree with EA. Zakeri still hasn't explained his gambit after a dozen pages or so. I get the feeling he likes to lurk.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Jebus »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Yes! You are ignoring my case, which adds to my case, you didn't even try to understand what my posts meant, all you did was ask to explain when you could have figured out stuff, and call concise posting a case against me.
I could have figured stuff out, but if I did that, I wouldn't necessarily have gotten the right answer. You know what you meant, I don't.

And where did I ignore your case?
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:24 pm

By asking who was on my scumlist.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by Jebus »

Wait, what?

And answer that please.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:34 pm

Answer what?
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 5:21 pm

Post by X »

Jebus is making a mountain out of a molehill.

And Double A, we could conclude things even more easily if you explained your thoughts in more detail.
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:42 pm

Post by mask man »

new scumlist:
almost everybody >_>

No really, I dare everyone to just glance at the last page, I smell rotten fish is so many pockets!
Show
The monster entered the blacksmith.
The monster became Otto the Blacksmith.
Otto the Blacksmith became the strongest man in the village.
But one day he said,
ÔÇ£Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.ÔÇØ
Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!

The hungry monster ate Otto from the inside out.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:16 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Okay, I've caught up to where I said I was going to get caught up about a week ago. The following information is that old.

The people I don't particularly like are as follows in order of Name, Reasons I don't like them, and Examples I've taken note of:

MaskMan:
hinting at alternative goals, seems to not focus on hitting god, Pro-cult when there's no need to be.

I would rather assume that I will be converted then attempt to lynch god.
zwetschenwasser, srsly.
I was going to keep my vote on jebus, but...

!vote zwetschenwasser
Also, worst case is D2 we have 10:9 people not willing verses willing to lynch god.
best case it like, nobody get's recruited and someone dies. highly unlikely; in fact I think agnostics are totally screwed from the inside out all the way to mars stretched out can stabbed to death with a +5 cursed great sword of slinky >_>
Bloodmoney:
Contradictive, Distant, uses personal attacks

unvote, vote: zakeri

Even though I don't see how the initial comment by Jebus was necessary, I don't see how he could've interpreted mm's line as a Nietzsche-slip, and even if he did, I don't see why he would openly fish for something like that.

No, I know that's what you meant. Read that post again. I'm saying I don't see how Jebus would've misinterpreted that post that much, when it's completely obvious it wasn't a Nietzsche-slip. Nevertheless, this is not much of a point, since I don't see accrediting stupidity to someone a scumtell. Jebus and populartajo's opportunistic votes are noted, in that order.

unvote, vote: Jebus
Erratus Apathos: Note that Jebus and PT both explicitly agreed with Blood's reasoning when voting Zakeri, so Blood attacking their votes is just hypocritical. It's like he's trying to scramble out of a botched distancing attempt.
ahahahahahaha

if your definition of contribution is "being vanilla town sucks. I agree with that guy", then I advise you to go to another site after this game, because HELLO we play this game through analysis and you're not doing a brilliant job right now. The very least you can do is work your heart out for us bringing evidence to the table while you're here.

ahahahaha

nice defense of your cult buddy there, SP. I attacked zach for his lack of info exactly because he didn't have any argument to attack. Or do you mean the post I quoted in my last post? Because all his argument there consists of is "hey look I contributed just as much as you did" which is, plain and clear, FALSE.

SP, where did I get personal? You don't want me getting personal.

Qwints:
Opportunistic

Jahudo: Notice how the scum drops a serious vote for a joke one when pressure is applied to him.

unvote
Vote: Zakeri
Good point Jahudo. Why the vote for DGB zakeri?

vote: zakeri
zwetschenwasser:
One liner, adds nothing, lurky

Anyone not mentioned here, I either do like, or haven't noticed anything worth c/ping.

I personally dislike the Personal attacks and the way bloodmoney contradicts himself so far. I haven't caught up to the last page, yet, so I can't comment on what's going on now.
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
"I [i]wish[/i] I ever got messages like this." - Vi
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:50 pm

Post by ortolan »

ting (360) wrote:I don't buy ortolan's and qwints votes on Jebus. I don't like zwet's either. DGB's vote on Jebus is the only one that seems to have an actual reason behind it, but I don't buy it. If Jebus is being bussed, then he won't be God. Besides, the cult leaders don't know each other. God doesn't know the recruits either. And I'm assuming that the recruits don't know God. Whatever his role, him being bussed can't be right.
Wow, that's four people whose votes on Jebus you "don't buy", and you haven't really argued why. You sure he's not your leader/deity? You've just said why you don't think he's being bused, that's all well and good, I myself said God wouldn't be bused. But you just ignore the possibility he is being voted for by agnostics?

What do others think of the Jebus wagon?

[quote="Bloodmoney (359)
ortolan wrote:
Bloodmoney wrote:All of the lurkers are
either
(scum)
or
(playing towards an expected wincon of recruited cult): Erratus Apathos, Indigo Heron, Double A, ortolan, qwints. Quite probably more.

Is this a slip? You seem to think I am playing for future recruitment (i.e. playing pro-scum) while knowing that I am not presently scum.
Please note the formatting in the initial quote. You either don't read what you quote, or you are opting for blatant misrepping instead of actual helpful contribution. Feel free to tell me if it's the latter.[/quote]

Well, you're right, I did misread it, it must have been in an attempt to give a coherent/charitable interpretation of what you said. So you're calling me a lurker? Do you have any proof of this? Why are lurkers more likely to be scum than those participating in the game, it's no different to any other game where lurking is almost always a null-tell? So I disagree with two aspects of your argument- firstly I don't think I've posted little enough to warrant being classed a lurker, secondly I don't see why not posting as much as others is scummy anyhow- it's probably a mistake of mine to join so many large games which eat time like no other (which might have the effect of limiting my posting ability), but I don't see it raising the probability of me being scum. I will have to read over to see if those people you nominated as lurkers actually are as well, because I just don't see it in my case.
mask man
mask man
Goon
mask man
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:37 pm

Post by mask man »

MaskMan:
--->'hinting at alternative goals,'<---(o rly) seems to not focus on hitting god
but you just said you re-read >_>
, Pro-cult when there's no need to be.
Where?

I would rather assume that I will be converted then attempt to lynch god.
^We went over this crap before and it is and has been history.
zwetschenwasser, srsly.
I was going to keep my vote on jebus, but...

!vote zwetschenwasser
Explain importance?
Also, worst case is D2 we have 10:9 people not willing verses willing to lynch god.
best case it like, nobody get's recruited and someone dies. highly unlikely; in fact I think agnostics are totally screwed from the inside out all the way to mars stretched out can stabbed to death with a +5 cursed great sword of slinky >_>
Soz, I didn't know listing info that was important was such a scum tell.
I really don't understand why this quote is here.
Show
The monster entered the blacksmith.
The monster became Otto the Blacksmith.
Otto the Blacksmith became the strongest man in the village.
But one day he said,
ÔÇ£Look at me. Look at me. Look at how large the monster inside me has become.ÔÇØ
Crunch Crunch! Munch Munch! Chomp Chomp! Gulp!

The hungry monster ate Otto from the inside out.
ting =)
ting =)
Mafia Scum
ting =)
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:19 am

Post by ting =) »

ortolan wrote:
Wow, that's four people whose votes on Jebus you "don't buy", and you haven't really argued why.
You sure he's not your leader/deity? You've just said why you don't think he's being bused, that's all well and good, I myself said God wouldn't be bused.
But you just ignore the possibility he is being voted for by agnostics?
Four people: ortolan, qwints, zwet, dgb.

Ortolan, qwints, zwet - I mentioned this before already. All your reasons are essentially that you don't like the way he reacted to zwet's 'I'm god' claim. Your case is essentially a variation of the too townie fallacy. I've said already why I don't buy it. There wasn't any point in me repeating it in that post, hence why I only mentioned why I don't buy DGBs reason in that post.
I ignored that how? I mentioned that I don't like your votes (I don't think they're good reasons for voting), not that I thought you were scummy for it. There's a difference. I haven't called any of the people on his wagon scum, all I've done is said that I don't like the wagon. Care to show me where I ignore that you could be agnostics?
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:42 am

Post by Jebus »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Answer what?
Who is on your scumlist.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:50 am

Post by pacman281292 »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Pacman, could you put that quote in context? I can't find the post where I said that. Why are you repeating your excuse of "being confused" over and over again? All you have to do is read the first post of the game. You are now more than ever, number 2 on my scum list.
I'm not confused about the structure; I'm confused about how to go on here. And no, reading the 1st post of the game won't help me. I KNOW the setup.
[sarcasm]You are now more than ever, number 1 on my scum list. Yeah; there is scum on this game.[/sarcasm]
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:13 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I am ready to declare Zekari town.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:11 am

Jebus, are you freaking kidding me? You know who's on my scumlist, and you keep pretending you don't. Zakeri apparently missed my long post, and DGB, you make no sense.
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:56 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Jebus, are you freaking kidding me? You know who's on my scumlist, and you keep pretending you don't.
Well, you could, you know, try to be actually helpful and reiterate.

pacman, you could try posting something helpful too.
ortolan wrote:Well, you're right, I did misread it, it must have been in an attempt to give a coherent/charitable interpretation of what you said. So you're calling me a lurker? Do you have any proof of this? Why are lurkers more likely to be scum than those participating in the game, it's no different to any other game where lurking is almost always a null-tell? So I disagree with two aspects of your argument- firstly I don't think I've posted little enough to warrant being classed a lurker, secondly I don't see why not posting as much as others is scummy anyhow- it's probably a mistake of mine to join so many large games which eat time like no other (which might have the effect of limiting my posting ability), but I don't see it raising the probability of me being scum. I will have to read over to see if those people you nominated as lurkers actually are as well, because I just don't see it in my case.
lurking is much more anti-town (agnostic) in this game, because we very likely won't have majority by tomorrow. I want to do what I can Day 1, before the power of lynching is wrested from my hands. Cult/god need only to stall and/or mislynch today, and Nietzsche has a high possibility of misfiring too; that's why I suspect all lurkers of being scum or expecting to become one.
"It is not the Russians I fear: it is the Doctor Bluthgelds, the Doctor Bloodmoneys, in our own society, that terrify me."--PKD
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:19 am

MY SCUMLIST IS JEBUS! THE END! Sheesh!
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:27 am

Post by Jahudo »

pacman281292 wrote:I'm confused about how to go on here.
Then just God-hunt. Do you think cult leaders are bussing/distancing or ignoring God? Do you think God is vocal or lurking? State a theory and see who matches that description.

Because right now I'm more than willing to believe a rational God would stay under the radar unless prompted to speak or they can safely latch on to a discussion that does not call too much attention to them. I think cult leaders will not bus their god but safely distance when the spotlight is on someone else making a distraction. So Zakeri and pacman are a few people that fit my idea of God.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:07 am

Exachitakely. God wants to be left alone, but once he gets seen as suspicious, he'll take the path of least resistance. It seems that Jebus, by following early suspicions of me, is a good God candidate.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Jebus »

zwetschenwasser wrote:MY SCUMLIST IS JEBUS! THE END! Sheesh!
Really? I expected a list, not one name.
Bloodmoney wrote:lurking is much more anti-town (agnostic) in this game
lolumwot?

anti-town=agnostic? huh?
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

Jebus wrote:lolumwot?

anti-town=agnostic? huh?
Haha, no. town=agnostic. I meant to say that town can be substituted with agnostic.
"It is not the Russians I fear: it is the Doctor Bluthgelds, the Doctor Bloodmoneys, in our own society, that terrify me."--PKD
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:49 am

Post by Jebus »

Oh, I see. *Jebus facepalm*

Post I still want a response to. - This goes for everyone, I'm not questioning just zwet here.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:08 am

You're the one I find scummy.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:21 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Exachitakely. God wants to be left alone, but once he gets seen as suspicious, he'll take the path of least resistance. It seems that Jebus, by following early suspicions of me, is a good God candidate.
Might he claim god on page 2?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”