Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Sironigous »

Coolness, I'll get back to you when hohum posts.
Trinka Trinka!
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:43 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

Sironigous wrote:Yea.. Good point Ruler... Let's see what hohum has to say. He has been a main contributor in this, and I really don't want to mis-lynch uniformed.

Unvote
ThaCoolness wrote:Well, I guess you are lynched.
Who is this directed to?
I misread Dek's name as yours, and since my vote wasn't anywhere on there, and you added that I voted for you, I thought that meant you had 4. it was a mistake >_<
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:44 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

Sironigous wrote:Coolness, I'll get back to you when hohum posts.
So... you aren't using any logic of your own, and simply relying on someone else's? Why aren't more people voting for this guy yet?!?
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:47 am

Post by nicoliosgotpolio »

I've been posting plenty, it just means that I'm not posting posts full of content-less shit and fucking around, I don't have 24 hours a day to focus on this game, no, but I do post, and I've been posting plenty enough.
No, please understand that I didn't mean that post offensively. I guess the words I was typing didn't click with those in my head.
What I meant was I haven't seen enough posts that will content me with the possibility of you being Mafia. I wan't trying to say you don't post enough.
I don't have 24 hours either. I have school and competitive gymnastics.
I'll attempt to inform everyone if I will ever be gone more than a day.

However, Zwet I did mean I feel he hasn't been posting enough. He has been posting plenty often, but I don't feel he has enough content or opinion. I believe this may be a Mafia tell, and I'll post the term for it as soon as I remember.

So, Dej, to let you know, I've considered others and now I'm back and forth between you and Zwet.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

UnofficialRulerOfEveryone
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:49 am

Post by UnofficialRulerOfEveryone »

Fluff posting, active lurking.

It's a mafia-tell, and the fact that this game is going almost as fast as an IRC-type game, it is a fairly strong one in my eyes.

Also, why do you not consider Sir as possible scum? (Everyone should be possible scum, but I mean as in one of your suspects...)
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I am URoE! Ruler of all things stupid!

Town: 1 - 4
Scum: 1 - 2

I suck.

[01:53:40] <@Phayt> ATTENTION DUELISTS
[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:50 am

Post by Sironigous »

Wait... is that another scum tell?

Dangit. -_-

Well Coolness, I don't know what your posts are supposed to imply, but if that's what you feel, be my guest.

So what if I use another person's logic? I posted mine, and it was called a failure.

So, why shouldn't I try someone else's?
Trinka Trinka!
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:53 am

Post by ThaCoolness »

Because if you have no logic then you shouldn't be voting. You have been voting A LOT with no reason. Your logic wasn't even logic; it was just posting what happened with analysis on what the
mafia
did wrong.
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:53 am

Fluff posting, active lurking.

It's a mafia-tell, and the fact that this game is going almost as fast as an IRC-type game, it is a fairly strong one in my eyes.

Also, why do you not consider Sir as possible scum? (Everyone should be possible scum, but I mean as in one of your suspects...)
Yeah, you know what I'm talking about. It just bugs me that I was thinking about the name for it earlier and can't remember now.

Sir is. Everyone is. At this point nothing extra fishy has clicked with me though. I will again, review posts, though.
[size=75][sup]i[/sup][sub]know[/sub][sup]theres[/sup][sub]more[/sub][sup]to[/sup][sub]life[/sub][sup]than[/sup][sub]drinking[/sub][sup]this[/sup][sub]soul[/sub][sup]sick[/sup][sub]medicine.[/sub][/size]

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:55 am

Though I don't like that he has to wait for others to post to make any kind of opinion for himself.
Grow some. If you can't decide for yourself, you shouldn't be deciding.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:55 am

Because it isn't your's...?

dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:57 am

Post by dejkha »

nicoliosgotpolio wrote:
Why do you think I'm more likely to be his scumpartner as opposed to Ruler, Zwet, or... you who also voted for him?
Ruler, I haven't seen many posts from, and I have yet to make my decision.
Zwet, I've seen posts from, but not a lot of content.

Its true, I voted for coolness, on page 2. Here was my reasoning:
My vote was for ThaCoolness, because the moment a (possible) joke was made about being scum, he jumped to it.
I don't like jumping to conclusions.
I think Ruler has posted more than me (it's not a big factor, so I won't take the time to check) and why would you not vote for Zwet just because he has more posts with less content? Laying low is more of a scumtell than whatever reason you're voting for me (knowing whatever reason you're voting for me isn't good enough for a lynch).
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:57 am

If your analysis is a failure it is...

Your logic was 100% based on Coolness being scum, while this is possible, it is a ridiculous reason to base your analysis on, see one of my ongoing games (I'm dead in it, use the search) to see just why...

Also, "using" someone else's logic is called "following the crowd" or "buddying up" (Also can be called lazy, opportunistic scum), and is yet another scum tell...
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

[01:53:51] <@Phayt> i'd just like to express derision and amusement that someone considers uroe to be a good player
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:58 am

Post by Sironigous »

Dangit, now I'm pickled.

If I revote then I'll be following Cool's opinion telling me that I have no opinion, and that I'd only be voting because of his opinion.

Now, if I stay unvote, I'd be opinionated by people saying that I also have no opinion and make my opinion off the base of others' opinions.

So I figure I'll stick with my second opinion to wait for hohum's opinion.

Obviously the cop is somewhere in this game.
Trinka Trinka!
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by ThaCoolness »

Is there any reason to not lynch Sir today? This is from someone other than Sir, of course.
dejkha
dejkha
Mafia Scum
dejkha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by dejkha »

nicoliosgotpolio wrote:Though I don't like that he has to wait for others to post to make any kind of opinion for himself.
That's a giant load. Sometimes the best way to form an opinion on someone is to wait for their reply on a certain subject.
"You say that all my posts are stupid like a motherf***ing SOB. I'm sick and tired of your constant BS." - Zwet to me.

"Fuck you... You're a pompous, ignorant fool, dejkha, and I don't appreciate your incessant badmouthing of me." - Zwet
Sironigous
Sironigous
Goon
Sironigous
Goon
Goon

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Sironigous »

nicoliosgotpolio wrote:
Because it isn't your's...?
...wait... but if mine are bad...

Yeah, I'll try to grow some soon.
Trinka Trinka!
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:02 pm

Sironigous wrote:Dangit, now I'm pickled.

If I revote then I'll be following Cool's opinion telling me that I have no opinion, and that I'd only be voting because of his opinion.

Now, if I stay unvote, I'd be opinionated by people saying that I also have no opinion and make my opinion off the base of others' opinions.

So I figure I'll stick with my second opinion to wait for hohum's opinion.

Obviously the cop is somewhere in this game.
No, you shouldn't revote (If your talking about Dej) because we need to wait on the others to chime in.

If you stay unvoted, you are either indifferent or are not sure who to vote at the moment (Which I am sure is true).

I agree we need to wait for hohum.

@Coolness

There is a possibility that we might lynch someone else.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:03 pm

dejkha wrote:
nicoliosgotpolio wrote:Though I don't like that he has to wait for others to post to make any kind of opinion for himself.
That's a giant load. Sometimes the best way to form an opinion on someone is to wait for their reply on a certain subject.
The problem was that he was wanting to go on with whatever hohum said, which is bad, especially since hohum hasn't (and hadn't) said whatever he will say, and Sir just going on with that, preemptively, is ridiculous.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:04 pm

I think Ruler has posted more than me (it's not a big factor, so I won't take the time to check) and why would you not vote for Zwet just because he has more posts with less content? Laying low is more of a scumtell than whatever reason you're voting for me (knowing whatever reason you're voting for me isn't good enough for a lynch).
At the moment I posted the message, I hadn't been thinking about him TRYING to lay low.
But as of my post #203, yes I have been strongly considering this as his mafia tell.
You're right, my reasoning for you isn't good enough for a lynch.
Unvote; FoS: Zwet.

ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by ThaCoolness »

other stuff

@Coolness

There is a possibility that we might lynch someone else.[/quote]

No, I mean, explain how Sir is acting town at all
ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by ThaCoolness »

EBWOP: that was meant to be a quote of post 216.
hohum
hohum
Uncle Potbear
hohum
Uncle Potbear
Uncle Potbear

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by hohum »

There's been a flurry of activity since I left. Quite excellent.

I see you guys are already aware that Dej is at L-1.

I need to go back and reread sir in isolation because based on my notes here (and I've already raised some initial concerns in thread) I would tend to agree with UnofficialRulerOfEveryone that Sir is a better lynch target than Dej for day 1.

We really have to dig our feet in as a group though and come to a decision about whether or not the mistakes Sironigous has been making can be chalked up to a clueless townie, or clever scum.

I would like to hear what Sironigous thinks of that comment, and get him to (as concisely as possible) explain why we should be giving him the BoTD. Please try to do this without posting a PBPA, because your PBPAs still need a lot of work.
nicoliosgotpolio
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
nicoliosgotpolio
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:10 pm

Define BoTD please?

ThaCoolness
ThaCoolness
Townie
ThaCoolness
Townie
Townie

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by ThaCoolness »

Benefit of the Doubt
Goon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:11 pm

ThaCoolness, there is always a possibility, it is called math, but the specifics I will not do, it's not my job.

@hohum

I'm pretty sure we have unvoted dej so that both of them are now at L-2

You forgot the mystically third answer, clueless scum, and the comical fourth answer, hippopotamus.
hohum wrote:*SNIP*

I would like to hear what Sironigous thinks of that comment, and get him to (as concisely as possible) explain why we should be giving him the BoTD. Please try to do this without posting a PBPA, because your PBPAs still need a lot of work.
QFT, double QFT on the last sentence.
Show
I OWN PANTS!

I suck.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”