Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:08 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
camn wrote:I remember Cam Neely!
Just from the name, though... I never was into him... He was on some EASTERN conference team, wasn't he?
I live out west.

But I remember the name.
Yeah. Bruins.

TSQ, how do you have a serious vote on Farside already?
How do you find it so hard to believe that a serious vote is out already?

Because he didn't give a reason for it.
And that makes it unserious? Despite that fact TSQ said it was serious...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #113 (isolation #2) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

camn wrote:I tend to agree with DGB, that dayvig scum seems unlikely.. .
Plus, if he actually lets us direct his kill. . it makes me like him.
Setting up his lynch in advance only guarantees at least one dead townie.

If he is scum, and we tell him to kill someone and then we kill him, obviously he will only kill a townie.
If he is town and we do the same, then he dies as town.

Thus... I would be against a lynch on principle only.
For some reason, you believe there is no way, if he was scum, that he would kill a fellow scum if we told him to do so. Why is that?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:39 am

Post by scotmany12 »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Tadaa! I am not a miller or a dayvig. Behold my awesomeness. Discuss reactions. You're welcome.
So you lied to us... Yeah, great move there.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #4) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DBG, you are doing a whole lot of assuming and theorizing. We don't even know if there are two other players with the roles of gawain's sons, plus him possibly being a mason (i doubt this) does not make him town. Also, there is no reason to believe that Zwet has told the truth about his rolename, having lied about his role. Your posts do nothing to convince me that Zwet is town.

Yeah, zwet needs to die. If we let him live, we are giving him an out, and there is nothing stopping him from taking back what he said, and saying that he did it just for reactions, just like how he fakeclaimed for reactions.

Vote: zwetschenwasser
. Seriously, he needs to die.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #221 (isolation #5) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:20 am

Post by scotmany12 »

We fucking serious people? Seriously, stop unvoting. I do not get what makes this claim so believable; and after reading about William Wallace, I really don't see how martyr (or bodyguard for that matter) fits for him. And we should not be letting him get away with his OMGUS on shea.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #6) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:22 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Ok, I take back what I said about the rolenname not fitting the role. Still does not mean I believe it. He has lied before, he is lying again.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (isolation #7) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:26 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:We fucking serious people? Seriously, stop unvoting. I do not get what makes this claim so believable; and after reading about William Wallace, I really don't see how martyr (or bodyguard for that matter) fits for him. And we should not be letting him get away with his OMGUS on shea.
What is believable is that scum will do everything in its power to reduce discussion and ensure the quickest, least informative mislynch possible. Thanks for helping the scum's agenda.
I'm not helping there agenda at all. I find zwet beyond scummy, and cannot believe that people are actually believing zwet. I just noticed this, but it's interesting that zwet calls TSQ scum while keeping his vote on you, DGB, for god knows why.

Is there any actual argument for voting for Jebus?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #8) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:28 am

Post by scotmany12 »

camn wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
camn wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
camn wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:hey zwet, got any flavor backing for being a martyr/bodyguard?
More than what he already posted?
What are you looking for?
what? He hasn't posted
any
flavor besides a name. I want to know why William Wallace is a martyr/bodyguard. What are you trying to say here?
I thought I was pretty clear.
Why do you want more flavor?
Anyone who has seen
Brave Heart
could make up flavor for this... so I don't see the purpose.
FoS: camn

Because if he can't come up with flavor, why should we believe him? I don't like at all how you gave him an out here.
I don't believe him. Even if he CAN come up with flavor.
I just wonder what YOU are looking for.
If you didn't believe him, why did you unvote him then and place a mindless vote on Jebus?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #9) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

camn wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
camn wrote: I don't believe him. Even if he CAN come up with flavor.
I just wonder what YOU are looking for.
If you didn't believe him, why did you unvote him then and place a mindless vote on Jebus?
I never had a vote on Zwet.
Why would you say that I did?
My mistake. I saw your unvote, and I did not look at the votecount, and assumed you were voting for zwet.
zwetschenwasser wrote:
Unvote; Vote: TSQ
He knows my meta also.
Nice OMGUS. Also, using your own meta as a defense or reason to vote someone is WIFOM. Keep digging yourself into a hole.
Caboose wrote:Unvote zwet. I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth.

I'm not sold on the Jebus case since there are other lurkers here (CW, stark).
If you want people to stop voting zwet, actually explain why. You saying he is pretty sure he is telling the truth means absolutely nothing.

And what the fuck?
Caboose wrote:And DGB is right about Jebus.
Vote: Jebus
What made you "sold" on the Jebus case in the span of about a half-hour?
DrippingGoofball wrote:Lynch him or not, I will not tolerate a QUICKLYNCH on day one, and we must discuss alternative lynches. Day 1 is the most informative day of all. We're not letting the scum rob us of it. Not on my watch.
Ten pages into Day 1 is not a quicklynch. There has been substantial reason to lynch zwet, and we have gotten plenty of information already. There is no need to discuss alternative lynches as zwet is the only correct lynch right now.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Is there any actual argument for voting for Jebus?
Of course. I repeat. Jebus is one of the three players that is familiar with zwet's propensity for fakeclaiming, or claiming a few different roles on the same day. potajo and I are aware of this, and we are placed in the surreal situation of having to defend zwet. But we're both doing it.

Jebus is also acutely aware of zwet's meta. He should be here, weighing in one way or another. But he's not. He made one meaningless early post. In the meantime, he's VERY active in another game.
This is complete bullshit. You are basically voting for Jebus because he is a lurker. Way to go. If he were voting Jebus, I could understand the case on him a little more. But he isn't, and saying that he should absolutely be here defending zwet (when we don't even know his stance on him) and calling him scummy for not doing so is just ridiculous.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #10) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Caboose wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Caboose wrote:Unvote zwet. I'm pretty sure he's telling the truth.

I'm not sold on the Jebus case since there are other lurkers here (CW, stark).
If you want people to stop voting zwet, actually explain why. You saying he is pretty sure he is telling the truth means absolutely nothing.
Stop rolefishing.
You already came out and said that you have information to believe that he is town. If you have said information, you not releasing it is hurting the town. Call it rolefishing, but no one is going to believe you until you explain it fully.
Caboose wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:And what the fuck?
Caboose wrote:And DGB is right about Jebus.
Vote: Jebus
What made you "sold" on the Jebus case in the span of about a half-hour?
Look up Jebus' latest posts. He's posting in all his games except for this one. Also, look at CW's latest posts. His site-wide activity level is about consistent with his game activity level.
Before the vote, I didn't look up anyone's latest posts, so I took the low activity as a null-tell.
And it is still a null-tell. Attacking someone's activity, regardless of his activity in other games, is ridiculous to do on day 1.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #11) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Attacking someone's activity, regardless of his activity in other games, is ridiculous to do on day 1.
Please explain how noticing a stark contrast in a player's activity between this game, and another, a ridiculous thing to do on day 1, especially.
1. You don't know any outside influences that might be the result of this situation.

2. You don't know person's role in either game; hence, it is a null-tell

3. Lynching anyone on day 1 for lurking is something I don't believe strongly in, no matter the extent. There a far better candidates that have actually done something scummy, you know, like zwet.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #12) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm not so much defending Jebus as I am attacking the validity of your case against him. My comments about Jebus are directed to everyone, including tajo.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #13) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:1. You don't know any outside influences that might be the result of this situation.
Are you suggesting that outside there could exist influences that prevent Jebus from posting in this game, that aren't applying to his other games?
Yes I am. Maybe he does not have enough time for all of his current games, and is focusing on one. Maybe he is simply uninterested in this game. Hell, maybe he forgot about it (Infact,
Mod: prod Jebus please
). None of these make him scum.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:2. You don't know person's role in either game; hence, it is a null-tell
I don't know his alignment in either game, why does that make his lurking a null tell in any way?
How the hell does it make it a scumtell. He could be extremely active as scum in his other game, and lurking as town in this game.
DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:3. Lynching anyone on day 1 for lurking is something I don't believe strongly in, no matter the extent.
Is there not a probability that he'll have to show up and participate, when pressured with votes? Since he's posting heavily elsewhere, we know that he's not hogtied in a dungeon.
Yes there is, but as far as I see it, the people voting for him have the intention of lynching him; they are not simply pressure votes on him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #254 (isolation #14) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

camn wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:I'm not so much defending Jebus as I am attacking the validity of your case against him. My comments about Jebus are directed to everyone, including tajo.
What case? I don't recall myself or Tajo stating any reason for voting Jebus.
Despite me not stating a reason, you called my vote "mindless". Seems like an overreaction, considering it was the first vote on him.

Maybe you are locked into your conversation with DGB, though, and aren't minding these details.
Which is sad, because I love attention.
You not stated shows your vote has no validity, hence it being mindless. And I was assuming that your vote was in agreement with DGB's assessment.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #260 (isolation #15) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Yosarian2 wrote:
scotmany12 wrote: And it is still a null-tell. Attacking someone's activity, regardless of his activity in other games, is ridiculous to do on day 1.
Although this is pretty much just wrong; lurking is a great scumtell, and day 1 is a great time to go lurkerhunting, or even lurker lynching if it's absolutly necessary.
Disagree; town members lurk just as much as scum. Unless you have say a solid meta on someone who only lurks as scum, which I don't think people have on Jebus, I view lurking as a null-tell.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #16) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:12 am

Post by scotmany12 »

zwetschenwasser wrote:TSQ seems logical to me, just a little too trigger-happy. Sam's last post is why I voted him.
zwetschenwasser wrote:I don't see the case on Jebus or TSQ, but Sam's post is definitely at the very least a Freudian slip.
Did you not just call TSQ scum three pages ago? And did you not just vote him last page because he "knew your meta?" Seriously, what the fuck is going on in your mind. Did you just happen to forget that you called TSQ scum?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #17) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:19 am

Post by scotmany12 »

That would be a slip if you were mafia and so was he. So why again did zwet quote my post? I really don't see how it had anything to do with what he was trying to say.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #18) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 9:54 am

Post by scotmany12 »

As it should be evident from my previous posts, I do not condone the wagon on Jebus.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:36 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:As it should be evident from my previous posts, I do not condone the wagon on Jebus.
Is Jebus worthy of such a supportive statement?
Well I don't think he is worthy of being lynched if that is what you are asking.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #20) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:44 am

Post by scotmany12 »

So you think his activity in other games, where you don't know his role, makes him scum in this game? Cause you know, he could quite possibly be scum in those games and town in this one.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (isolation #21) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:54 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:So you think his activity in other games, where you don't know his role, makes him scum in this game? Cause you know, he could quite possibly be scum in those games and town in this one.
True that, but then if we don't pressure him to post, and he continues to massively lurk, we'll never have a sign either way, will we?
True, but Jebus did say that he would be done reading the first 8 pages by monday (today).
Jebus wrote:Sorry, been busy with stuff and overwhelmed by the D1 burst of activity.

Will be done reading first eight pages which seemed to have appeared overnight by Monday (yay holiday).
See. I don't understand why you people are rushing to lynch him. Give him some time before you automatically condemn him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #22) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:58 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:Four votes is "rushing to lynch"?
Well its five votes, and he went from two to five in like a matter of, what, a few hours? So yes.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #374 (isolation #23) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:We fucking serious people? Seriously, stop unvoting. I do not get what makes this claim so believable; and after reading about William Wallace, I really don't see how martyr (or bodyguard for that matter) fits for him. And we should not be letting him get away with his OMGUS on shea.
Looks like you didn't mind rushing people to lynch earlier on.
The difference is zwet was scummy while Jebus has done nothing scummy.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #386 (isolation #24) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:21 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:The difference is zwet was scummy while Jebus has done nothing scummy.
This is a fallacy. Things you
don't
do can be just as scummy as things you
do
do.
The only thing you have accused Jebus of doing is lurking and being more active in other games, something you cannot call him scum for. As stated before, his lurking in this game can be done as town while his activity in the other games can be done as scum. So he has done nothing scummy. So unvote him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #390 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:25 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:It's especially unsatisfying because you were tied for lowest posts at that time, so you could have just as easily voted for yourself. That makes your method highly suspect if you're town.
FoS: Xyl
I didn't feel like voting myself and then having to unvote when I made obviously protown posts.
You haven't done anything protown yet in this game.
Xylthixlm wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:The only thing you have accused Jebus of doing is lurking and being more active in other games, something you cannot call him scum for.
Yes I can.
Thanks for ignoring me.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #393 (isolation #26) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:35 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:Your argument seems to be that Jebus is innocent until proven guilty.
He is, and anyone who thinks otherwise is retarded.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (isolation #27) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

qwints wrote:I don't like scotmany defending jesus. Let him come defend himself.
I am attacking the validity of people's arguments against Jebus. I'm not going to sit back and let people do things that I disagree with. The arguments for why Jebus is scum are severely flawed, so I'm going to speak up about it.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:16 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:scotmany, what do you think of CounselWolf?
Pretty much the same situation with Jebus. Indifferent on both of them.

Vote: camn
. Thanks for admitting that your vote is not based on scumminess. Thanks for admitting that you are willing to lynch a lurker even if they are town. Thanks for basically admitting you are scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #29) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Camn is unbelievably town.
Town members don't try to lynch people who they don't find scummy, which Camn has admitted to.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #30) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Camn is unbelievably town.
Town members don't try to lynch people who they don't find scummy, which Camn has admitted to.
She has a list of reasons that I can appreciate, and she's pretty brazen about it. Not likely scum at all.
And all of her reasons are bs. If town, she should be hunting scum instead of pushing for a lurker lynch. She is doing the latter, thus is basically deliberately hurting the town, thus is scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #31) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:42 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

camn wrote:
scot wrote:Pretty much the same situation with Jebus. Indifferent on both of them.
You are clearly NOT indifferent on Jebus. You desperately want to avoid his lynch.

And I am hardly "pushing his lynch". I am just tired of people arguing about whether lurking is a scum-tell. It isn't. It's worse.

And don't be silly. If someone were CONFIRMED town, I wouldn't lynch them. I would hope they were nightkilled... but I wouldn't lynch them, as town OR scum.
However
JEBUS IS NOT CONFIRMED TOWN
Jebus is not playing this game properly, and deserves HOLY RETRIBUTION.
At the very least, his replacement should have some explaining to do.
I want to avoid his lynch because there is no reason to lynch him. This does not mean I find him protown. Nor do I find him scummy. Get it? You are voting for someone for what you admit to not be a scum-tell. This is why I am voting for you.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #32) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:46 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Caboose wrote:Policy lynching D1 in a large game is
NOT
a scumtell.
It is when you could be scumhunting. We had our martyr get vigged. Said martyr was wagoned. It is not like there is no information to go and look at. Lynching lurkers should not be the priority when we can actually catch scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #33) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Caboose wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Caboose wrote:Policy lynching D1 in a large game is
NOT
a scumtell.
It is when you could be scumhunting. We had our martyr get vigged. Said martyr was wagoned. It is not like there is no information to go and look at. Lynching lurkers should not be the priority when we can actually catch scum.
There's always hascows and his rolefishing...
That too...and then there is the whole discussin concerning sam, then there is this whole argument among DGB and TSQ, so why would town vote for a lurker simply for lurking (something she admits is not a scumtell) when she could be scumhunting? It does not make sense.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #34) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:11 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Did you just miss the part where I voted you because I think you are scum?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #35) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:16 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

You know, I have been scumhunting this whole game. I just usually keep my opinions to myself, and really only make my suspicion known for the person I am voting for. And since I believe I caught scum in you camn, I am going to say I have hunted scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:36 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Camn, can you read this post.
scotmany12 wrote:
qwints wrote:I don't like scotmany defending jesus. Let him come defend himself.
I am attacking the validity of people's arguments against Jebus. I'm not going to sit back and let people do things that I disagree with. The arguments for why Jebus is scum are severely flawed, so I'm going to speak up about it.
I find the wagon on Jebus to be dumbfounded and baseless. So I'm going to try and stop the wagon. Now I read every post, make notes to myself in my head, and if anything extremely scummy jumps out to me, I will comment on it. If I disagree with anything, like lynching lurkers, I will most likely comment on it.

Camn, do you have other games where you share this enthusiasm of lynching lurkers? If so, can you point them to me? I don't want to vote for you if you do this regardless of alignment, even if it is antitown.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (isolation #37) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

No, you didn't have to do that. This is going nowhere. So please camn,
scotmany12 wrote:Camn, do you have other games where you share this enthusiasm of lynching lurkers? If so, can you point them to me? I don't want to vote for you if you do this regardless of alignment, even if it is antitown.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #38) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Why must you be difficult camn...
camn wrote:a) I have never argued that Jebus is scum. Your debate is elsewhere.
This is exactly my point camn. There was no reason for you to be voting for him, and I still don't exactly understand why you were voting for him, and that leaves me confused as to what you are trying to do in this game. Were you just voting him for reactions? Were you seriously considering lynching him because he was a lurker?

I gave you a way for you to show me that my vote on you had no basis to it. You refusing to do so reinforces it.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #39) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:45 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Unvote
. I quite liked camn's reaction to my vote on her (as frustrating as it was).

As for TSQ, I see the case on him having to be he is bussing farside, and his vote on zwet. I do not see how his vote on zwet is that much different than Yos's. Sure, he was more vocal during this, but still, zwet was scummy as hell. Shouldn't you be looking at the less vocal people on the wagon of zwet, the people who were riding it, like sam, and cow, and hell, even me? I mean, TSQ looked like the most protown player on the wagon (not including me).

As for him bussing Farside, should you not be going after farside first? If you are trying to make a case against TSQ that he is scum for bussing Farside, then you would have to know farside's alignment. If you were to lynch TSQ, and if he were to come up scum, then you can attack farside and say that you think TSQ was bussing her, but ti can't be used as an argument against TSQ. If I am missing anything with the case against TSQ please let me know.

Also, I'm not reading anything into TSQ considering a replacement.

Cow is scummy. Out of everyone who stayed on the zwet wagon, he seemed the less sincere about it. He was the first of place his vote, having done so in the random voting stage, and he kind of just drifted along, letting others, mainly TSQ and Yos, do all the work. And then him trying to get someone to claim to the kill of zwet is condemning. We don't want the assumed dayvig to claim, and cow trying to lure him out through false information, saying that there is plenty of ways for him to survive the night, which we do not know, is not acceptable.
Vote: hasdfgasCOW

All the people voting for Jebus: why are you voting an inactive over people are actively lurking and providing nothing to this game like qwints (who has placed an opportunistic vote on Jebus) and Crywolf, who has yet to make a stance on anyone?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (isolation #40) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:Okay. I am completely baffled by how scotmany12 can think that "actively lurking" is scummy, and simultaneously believe that being active on the site but not posting at all is not scummy. It doesn't work. There's no set of consistent assumptions that leads to those conclusions. I smell rationalization.
Jebus is not actively lurking in this game. He is inactive in this game. His activeness across the site is irrelevant. You can not compare his performance in two games when his roles are unknown in both. I'm tired of repeating that. Being active in the game, yet providing nothing, is scummy.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #41) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 11:21 am

Post by scotmany12 »

populartajo wrote:
hasdgfas wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Also, why don't I have a bunch of people blindly following me? No IRC players in this game?
Xyl, could you explain why this post was necessary? Seems to me like it's just there because you
want
people to blindly follow you.
This cow needs to die. Please.
Said the person voting Jebus.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #42) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:55 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:And why are you threatening to lynch Jebus if he comes back? You should be threatening to lynch him
unless
he comes back.
Where did shea threaten to lynch Jebus if he were to return?
Xylthixlm wrote:If he's flaking on this one game he should request replacement himself. Anything else is just poor sportsmanship.
This is irrelevant.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #43) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:However, if Jebus comes back and starts posting, he better have a damn good explanation for why he was absent.
That's not threatening to lynch him...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (isolation #44) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

And I'm convinced Jebus is flaking on this game. And that is not something he should be lynched for.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #45) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:59 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Kore is my hero.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #46) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:27 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Jebus wrote:Alright, sorry for my general inactivity - I've not had a good amount of time to read up on this one (since I fell behind by the time you guys went from page 2 to 10 in ~36 hours). I'll try to find time the remainder of this week.

Sorry D:
Didn't you say this in your last post?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #47) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:16 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Caboose wrote:Did my softclaim look scummy to anyone?
If so, explain how it's a scumtell.
Your softclaim did not look scummy to me at all. As a matter of fact, I didn't even look into it. I saw no reason why it would mean your were a pr; If anything, it looked like you were claiming flavor as your rolebase info.

I understand the wagon on qwints, as him hopping from one wagon to another (all of these wagons have been the largest during the time of his vote) and him providing nothing to the game is scummy. I still think Cow would be a better lynch, and I think we would get more information out of it.
populartajo wrote:People sam is obvtown. Quints its neutral at least.
FOS: TSQ and DGB
Mind expanding on this post? sam is neutral at best, while qwints appears scummy.

Hey Cay, how bout that rectifying that was suppose to happen during your break?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #48) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

populartajo wrote:Scum wouldnt post this.
qwints wrote:
unvote

Caboose vouching for zwet combined w/ zwet claiming bodyguard means I don't want to lynch zwet today.
And why is that? I didn't get the slightest towntell from that post.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #656 (isolation #49) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Stupid simulpost
populartajo wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
populartajo wrote:Scum wouldnt post this.
qwints wrote:
unvote

Caboose vouching for zwet combined w/ zwet claiming bodyguard means I don't want to lynch zwet today.
They wouldn't want townie points knowing Zwet will flip town?
It was too early to leave a perfect wagon.
No, it was not. If qwuints, as scum, believed that the lynch was inevitable, I could see him jumping off the wagon.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #800 (isolation #50) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:26 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Caboose wrote:
crywolf20084 wrote:Qwints posts are just enough to keep him in the game, and that is unacceptable and definitely not useful.
So, why is it that it's worth putting qwints at L-3 and not stark?
Stark isn't jumping around from one popular wagon to another. I half expected qwints to jump onto his own wagon due to his past actions. With that said, I still think cow is a much better lynch.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #835 (isolation #51) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:41 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:Noting for future reference: It's really suspicious how Kore dropped that at the perfect time to derail the qwints wagon.
Funny thing. The only person so far to unvote the qwints wagon was you. If she had the idea in mind to derail the qwints wagon, the only person who fell for it was you because you are so high and mighty on policy lynching everyone who does something that you view antitown. Well antitown=/=scummy all of the time. And Kore does this in every single game she is in. You voting for someone who does antitown behavior regardless of her alignment is antitown and scummy.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #838 (isolation #52) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:47 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
Korejora wrote:
So, you're saying I'm scum in 100% of my games?
You're just as likely to be scum as the next person, but the benefit of leaving you alive as town is lower than average. Do the math.
scotmany is obviously bad at math.
You would rather policy lynch someone for something she does every game than lynch someone you find scummy. That is scummy and you are probably the biggest detriment to this town right now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (isolation #53) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:Now
you're
trying to lynch someone for something he does in every game.
Am I voting for you? Could have swore I'm still voting for cow.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #54) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I don't have a solid meta on you xyl. Never played with you before. How am I suppose to know you do this every game? So I called it scummy as this si the first time I played with you. Understand?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (isolation #55) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 7:59 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

And I have told you Kore has done this before, and does this in all of her games. No one has told me that you vote for any player who keeps to their regular play-style because you think it is anti-town in every single game you play. So yeah, how bout you keep insulting me some more now instead of trying to justify your vote.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #847 (isolation #56) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:03 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

camn wrote:i like Koje better than scot, too.
I'm interested in what you have to say against me. A couple pages back you posted this.
camn wrote:So.... can we talk about something else? Like TSQ? I would normally grill you some more, but you seem like an innocent townie cursed by an unhealthy obsession with JEBUS.
And then this, a few posts later:
camn wrote:
scotmany12
: You have an irrational fixation on Jebus. If you don't totally start letting us in on your secret scumhunting, then you deserve to hang. Post 507 is pretty indicative. It is all about Jebus, isn't it?
So what exactly is your stance on me?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (isolation #57) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:13 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:because you think it is anti-town
I think it's anti-town, and Yosarian2 thinks it's anti-town. Now, I think you should think it's anti-town too; but your wording implies you don't. Which leads to one of five possibilities:
* You think that me and Yosarian2 are both scum.
* You think that you have a better understanding of mafia theory than both me and Yosarian2.
* You think that one of me or Yosarian2 is scum and you have a better understanding of mafia theory than the other one.
* You actually do believe it's anti-town, but are arguing otherwise because you're angry.
* You actually do believe it's anti-town, but are arguing otherwise because you're scum.

Please, enlighten us: Which one is it?
I never said it wasn't antitown. In fact, not voting on day 1 is antitown. That does not make it scummy. What infuriates me is that you want to policy lynch people for something they do every game instead of actually play mafia. Right now, I don't think either of you or Yos are scum; however, you are a bigger detriment to the town than the lurkers you want to lynch and kore who will not vote on day one.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #58) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:45 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Jebus wrote:Update on my inactivity - If I don't catch up this weekend, when I've got at least 20 hours of nothingness, I probably won't be able to catch up at all.

Sorry for not keeping up :(
Guys...If Jebus does not catch up over the weekend, hes going to get replaced. Lynching him is an awful move.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (isolation #59) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:53 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Jebus wrote:Update on my inactivity - If I don't catch up this weekend, when I've got at least 20 hours of nothingness, I probably won't be able to catch up at all.
Sorry for not keeping up :(
Guys...If Jebus does not catch up over the weekend, hes going to get replaced. Lynching him is an awful move.
We're doing him a favor. We'll ask for a prod when he's at minus 2, he'll claim/fakeclaim and we'll hammer if we're on to him. That's the plan so far. Can you help us get there?
I understand that you actually think he might be scum, but I'm not going to vote someone for lurking. If he does not get caught up, he will be replaced, it is as simple as that. There is no reason to force him to claim.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #974 (isolation #60) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:06 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:I agree with Scot and Sam. Voting Jebus is a waste of time.
That's rich coming from you, since you're voting qwints.

Just sayin'
I cannot fathom how you are unable to see the difference between Jebus and Qwints. Jebus is going to be replaced, while Qwints is here and has done absolutely nothing.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1013 (isolation #61) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:01 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:It's more the fact that the wagon against him got big fast on weak evidence.
Kinda like the Jebus wagon...
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1016 (isolation #62) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:53 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:The Jebus wagon didn't get big. If there had been, oh, four or five extra players who pushed instead of ignoring it or ignored it instead of resisting it, then it might have gotten big...
The largest the Jebus wagon got was five votes. That is large, and since you did not deny it, I'm guessing you are admitting anything against him is weak evidence.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #63) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:31 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Rogueben wrote:@scotmany12 - Which active player is most likely to be scum? Which lurker
Cow for the active player. Lurker would be qwints. A simple read would have found that out.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1042 (isolation #64) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:29 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Rogueben wrote:@scotmany12 - Which active player is most likely to be scum? Which lurker?
This looks like prodding a scumbuddy to contribute.
This post is full of lolz.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #65) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:26 am

Post by scotmany12 »

hasdgfas wrote:Post 800 - scot: stark's not posting at all. How would he be able to jump from one popular wagon to another?
That post was mean to show the difference between stark and qwints. Someone asked why if qwints was put at l-3, why not stark. That was my answer. And he was posting at the time. Not a lot, but he was.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1069 (isolation #66) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:55 am

Post by scotmany12 »

populartajo wrote:Being useless isnt a scumtell. Specially with someone like qwints.
Why is qwints allowed to be useless?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1073 (isolation #67) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

populartajo wrote:Because the objective of this game is to catch scum not catch useless players.
And yet you were seemingly fine for when people were wagoning Jebus. Infact, you voted for him.
populartajo wrote:
Unvote Vote Jebus.
So what, when Jebus was useless it was scummy? But it's not scummy when qwints is useless?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1077 (isolation #68) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

populartajo wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
populartajo wrote:Because the objective of this game is to catch scum not catch useless players.
And yet you were seemingly fine for when people were wagoning Jebus. Infact, you voted for him.
populartajo wrote:
Unvote Vote Jebus.
So what, when Jebus was useless it was scummy? But it's not scummy when qwints is useless?
Misrepresentation. I didnt vote Jebus for being useless.
populartajo wrote:Jebus staying away and avoiding this zwet situation is scummy.
That still doesn't change the fact that you did not speak up against the Jebus wagon when people were voting for him for lurking. He was being useless, but you didn't have a problem with people voting for him.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (isolation #69) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

populartajo wrote:Has, was qwints "useful" D1 in that game?
Unvote Vote:stark.
So why are you voting for stark? Him and Qwints have been very similar. I mean, you can't be voting for stark for being useless cause you said it yourself that uselessness is not a scumtell.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (isolation #70) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:58 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:Our dayvig could do worse than shooting sam.samhorn tomorrow.
Stop trying to direct the vig.

What separates stark from camn?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #71) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:21 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I'm sorry...what separates stark from qwints?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #72) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:36 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:I'm sorry...what separates stark from qwints?
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Has continued to avoid contributing while in jeopardy of being lynched.
Pretty sure qwints has done that too.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (isolation #73) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:02 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Caboose wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Our dayvig could do worse than shooting sam.samhorn tomorrow.
Stop trying to direct the vig.

What separates stark from camn?
stark is scummy. camn is not.

Any more questions?

Still waiting for elaboration for the crap attack from these people: Kore and stark.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #74) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:28 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Caboose wrote:
stark crap attacked me and retreated for a long time. qwints didn't.
So because stark said he was getting scummy vibes from you, while qwints didn't, stark is scum, but qwints is allowed to be useless? OMGUS much?
Xylthixlm wrote:
stark wrote:I'm also confirmed town anyways.
Elaborate stark.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1231 (isolation #75) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:46 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Tarhalindur wrote:
stark wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
sam.samhorn wrote:stark is town; i guarantee it.
That's the mason subclaim, people.

Let's put it this way: either you're a mason with sam.samhorn or you are scum. Since you apparently aren't a mason with sam.samhorn... logic ftw.
You're reaching.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (isolation #76) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:52 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
stark wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
sam.samhorn wrote:stark is town; i guarantee it.
That's the mason subclaim, people.

Let's put it this way: either you're a mason with sam.samhorn or you are scum. Since you apparently aren't a mason with sam.samhorn... logic ftw.
You're reaching.
Oh? What do you think that was?
I didn't even think anything of it. I thought it was a joke. There is no way that this was a mason subclaim.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #77) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:10 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:I might accept it as a joke (maybe) the first time he said it. But the bit where he quotes himself and sam.samhorn is pretty hard to pass off as a joke.
That should make it look even more that it was a joke. And when someone just says, oh I'm confirmed town without saying anything else about it, it is most likely a joke.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #78) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:46 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
camn wrote:Jokes and scum bullshit look exactly the same, you know.
The "lolz! pwned!!" defense is the oldest trick in the book.
QFT.
sam.samhorn wrote:How are they remotely similar? Is a joke a scumtell or something?
YES
No it is not. Jokes are not scumtells, but trying to play a joke off as a scumtell is scummy.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1272 (isolation #79) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

hasdgfas wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
QFT.
sam.samhorn wrote:How are they remotely similar? Is a joke a scumtell or something?
YES
No it is not. Jokes are not scumtells, but trying to play a joke off as a scumtell is scummy.
how do you think we get out of the "random stage"?
Someone does something that's a "joke" and others perceive it as scummy. Why shouldn't that be moved to other points in the game?
Stark's comment was obviously a joke though. Just by looking at the way it was placed in his post, that comment did not come off as sincere.
Xylthixlm wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:The problem with the qwints wagon is that qwints is town.
Wait, what?
I'm a daycop-vigilante-recruiting mason.

Actually, no, I'm not. But my gut says qwints is town.
^ This is what a townie making a joke looks like.
By your logic:
Xylthixlm wrote:
QFT.
Your act should be scummy. Stark's joke was no different than yours, so if you think his was scummy, you should think yours is too.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #80) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:scotmany: You really don't see any difference between my joke, which confused nobody, and stark's "joke", which confused at least three people?
Nope; regardless, you agreed with camn when she said that jokes and scum bullshit look exactly the same. So your joke should look like scum bullshit. If you are going to say starks is scummy, then you have to say yours is too.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #81) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:scotmany: If I said "I'm a mason with camn", and everyone took me seriously, and then later I said I was just joking... would that be scummy?
Yes, but this analogy doesn't work. Stark never claimed to be a mason with sam. It was Tar who reached that conclusion without thinking.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Dismissive arrogance is a big scumtell, and stark has committed it time and time again.
And you haven't?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #83) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:48 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Cow, night result. Now.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1445 (isolation #84) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:56 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:I'm a daycop-vigilante-recruiting mason.

Actually, no, I'm not.
^ This is obvtown.
Nice WIFOM.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1448 (isolation #85) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:12 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:

Actually, no, I'm not.
^ This is obvtown.
Nice WIFOM.
It's not. You knock it off, too, and find some other player to pester.
Seriously DGB? You do not see how this is WIFOM? And here I though you were somewhat decent at this game.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (isolation #86) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:59 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Seriously DGB? You do not see how this is WIFOM? And here I though you were somewhat decent at this game.
It's not WIFOM. I can read Xyl's mind, and you can't.
Since you seem to be so adamant about defending Xyl from his blatant WIFOM, maybe you should explain to all of us why he is town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #87) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:14 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:WIFOM, maybe you should explain to all of us why he is town.
I have reason to believe his role claim. Ask no more.
You mean the roleclaim that he said was a joke? Like in this post.
Xylthixlm wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Wait, what?

scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #88) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:24 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Tarhalindur wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Actually I changed my mind. I'd rather be a daycop-vigilante-recruiting mason-double voter.

Vote x2: stark
Something tells me that this is a pretty good sign that we should be lynching stark today.

Or tonight. Either way works for me.

Vote: stark
Why? Just because xyl said so? It's not like double voting confirms xyl as town. Why are you so quick to follow xyl?

Also, xyl, stop kidding around and making jokes and shit. Obviously, you are a double voter, at least for today. But don't keep saying shit like you are a dycop-vig, recruiting mason.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #89) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:16 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Tar, xyl, and dgb have sufficiently confused the shit out of me.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #90) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DGB is pretty much town sam.

xyl, what is the benefit of having the masons not say who they are, as they are unconfirmed.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #91) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

The cult scenario is highly unlikely.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #92) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:08 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why vote for stark. Why do you think yos2 is scum. I get kmd as some of his post have been off to me.
I'm voting for stark. But pop has brought up some good points about scum being on the qwints wagon. So I'm helping him along so that he doesn't waste his time making case on townies that I'm going to have to shoot down.
You didn't answer her questions. Why are you voting for stark? Do you think yos is scum? And if so, why? Saying because he was on the qwints wagon is not an adequate reason.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (isolation #93) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

populartajo wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:Okay. If the cult possibility is unlikely as more than one has said then I think the choice is pretty clear here.
Vote: KMD.
UNacceptable. You must compare Yosarian with Kmd, and explain your choice. I want you to name their buddies. Go on, I'm waiting.
I dont have the time to hunt for quotes. Yos is being pretty decent with his reasoning lately. KMD is just crazy going against Xyl and was a heavy supporter of the qwints wagon. Im basing my current decision in these facts.
Why dont you help me a little bit?
You don't have time? This is the beginning of day 2. It's not like the deadline is tomorrow. Why are you tunneling on Kmd? Why are you not looking at people who were not on the qwints wagon?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1530 (isolation #94) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

populartajo wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
populartajo wrote:Okay. If the cult possibility is unlikely as more than one has said then I think the choice is pretty clear here.
Vote: KMD.
UNacceptable. You must compare Yosarian with Kmd, and explain your choice. I want you to name their buddies. Go on, I'm waiting.
I dont have the time to hunt for quotes. Yos is being pretty decent with his reasoning lately. KMD is just crazy going against Xyl and was a heavy supporter of the qwints wagon. Im basing my current decision in these facts.
Why dont you help me a little bit?
You don't have time? This is the beginning of day 2. It's not like the deadline is tomorrow. Why are you tunneling on Kmd? Why are you not looking at people who were not on the qwints wagon?
I was saying to DGB that I dont have the time
right now
so she doesnt wait until I have time.
The question is why are
you
not looking at people who were in the qwints wagon? Qwints wagon is a perfect example of scum going against an easy target and Im pretty sure that there is at least one scum there.
Finally Im not tunneling on KMD. Im trying to find what he thinks now that we are reducing probabilities of finding scum. Its not like the deadline is tomorrow.
About the people not in the qwints wagon, Ill let DGB and friends to deal with them.
Why are you not looking at the crywolf wagon? How bout the wagon on zwet? And yes, you are tunneling on Kmd. Saying that you are going to let DGB deal with the others, and just focusing on kmd, is tunneling. Did you just decide you were only going to look at the qwints wagon and just ignore everything else that went on during day 1?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #95) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

populartajo wrote:I refuse to keep discussing about this subject with someone that refuses to understand obvious points about a fact.
Answer this question to yourself : there is at least one scum in the qwints .
You think that is a question I can answer with a yes or no answer? Cause I don't know. The only people who do know are the scum. Did I hit a nerve with you? Are you refusing to discuss this because I backed you into a corner? I get it, you don't have a reason for why you are ignoring a majority of the game. Or is it that the qwints wagon was the one major wagon (beside the zwet one) that you are on? You just don't want to bring any suspicion to yourself, do you?

Dgb, you want me to analyze some wagons? I see him on every major wagon except for the zwet and qwints ones. I see tajo vote for three lurkers, jebus, stark, and crywolf, and I see him defending another lurking in qwints. So he decides to look at the only wagon that he was never on, besides the zwet wagon. What makes this worse is that at the beginning of the day, he said he was going to evaluate farside and tar.
populartajo wrote:I was right with qwints and caboose. Wrong with crywolf, a claim couldnt have changed things.
Tar and farside are right now in my list to evaluate. Ill reread Tar but I really want farside here participating.
Vote:farside.
I'm seeing someone who defended one lurker, went after four (including farside), decided to not evaluate the two players that he said he would, and instead focus on the one wagon that he was never part of. And now I see him refusing to discuss with me. Seeing as cow told the truth about his claim, tajo is the most scummy player here right now.

Vote: Tajo

Him defending zwet means absolutely nothing. It is perfectly viable that scum would defend zwet knowing he would come up town.

@camn, why does tar being recruited make him town?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #96) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Just because the majority of the wagon was town does not mean that everyone on the wagon is town. Nor does it necessarily condemn the person that is being wagoned. But you are voting for stark for different reasons, so that last sentence doesn't really apply to you.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #97) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:27 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Anybody want to post the case on Kmd in. or point me to where the case is? From what I get, the reasoning is jumbled among many posts and it would be easier if someone constructed the case in one post.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1569 (isolation #98) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:46 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Scum:
Tajo

Scummy:
Kmd (would still like someone to post an organized case on him
Farside

Townish:
Camn
Sam

Town:
Dgb
xyl
cow

Pretty much neutral on everyone else.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1575 (isolation #99) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:10 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Tarhalindur wrote:scotmany12 (reaction to Xyl earlier today)
Care to elaborate?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #100) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:07 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

camn wrote:Aren't you needy!

You want Tar to elaborate for this, yet
you
ask for someone to post a case on KMD when
you
call him scummy.
what Tar should have wrote:scotmany12 (reaction to Xyl earlier today-someone please post a case on him)
You really do keep your opinions to yourself, dont you?
Are you planning on simply reacting to others for the rest of the game, or do we get to see your ideas sometime?
Well if someone calls me scummy, I'm going to ask why. I find kmd scummy for his attack on xyl. It appears contrived, and I dislike how he wanted to wait until today to first bring up his case. I feel like he was trying to push xyl's style of play as a scumtell, which is not the case. I asked others because I would like to see why others find him scummy as well.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:58 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Why are Tajo and camn town? Why isn't Cow?
Tajo is totally obviously town because he's playing like town-tajo.
camn is totally obviously town because she is totally awesome and anyone so totally awesome couldn't be scum.
hasdgfas isn't totally obviously town because he's not contributing enough and not obviously town from what he does contribute.

I notice you didn't ask me about Rogueben.
How is tajo playing like town-tajo? This is not me disagreeing with you, this is me wanting to know what makes him town. How do you not find cow obv town? Do you think he could be a rolecop as scum? Sure, there is a possibility that he and Tar are scum, but you had Tar as totally town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1610 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:06 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
scotmany12 wrote: Well if someone calls me scummy, I'm going to ask why. I find kmd scummy for his attack on xyl. It appears contrived, and I dislike how he wanted to wait until today to first bring up his case. I feel like he was trying to push xyl's style of play as a scumtell, which is not the case. I asked others because I would like to see why others find him scummy as well.
READ MOAR.

The Xyl case was up yesterday. I quoted it today for reference. Xyl was my number 2 suspect after Qwints yesterday. Also, what about the case didn't you like specifically?

How did I push his playstyle as scummy? (I've never played with Xyl, so maybe I did it unknowingly, but I don't think I did.)
I know it was up yesterday, but you originally wanted to wait until today to post it. Your case is contrived, and out of everything you said about him in your case, the only thing that is not related to his play was him overdoing the stark joke thing, and I guess the situation with qwints. But everything else has basically been established before hand as his play. He policy lynches people who lurk, and who are antitown. You were attacking him for his overall playstyle. It's equivalent to if you were attacking dgb for her nonsensical style of play.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #103) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:10 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Guys, pretty sure stark is town.

Kmd has become increasingly scummy over the past few pages. His omgus on Yos and Tajo (no case on either), and then this post:
Kmd4390 wrote:
stark wrote: As I am obviously at the mercy of my rediculous bandwagon I will claim.

I have been breadcrumbing the whole time with my "confirmed innocent".

I am Brian Boru. I have a passive ability that prevents me from being made to look like an outlaw.

This makes me think that there's a role out there, sort of a miller-maker.
Sounds like a fakeclaim for "investigation immune".
Not only is it a reach, but he has ignored the stark wagon, up until an opportune moment to deflect all the attention on him onto stark. This is a scum post.
Unvote, Vote: Kmd
. Tajo is still scummy, and in no ways obvtown.

FoS: Farside

Your first post in a while is putting stark at l-1 because his claim is the worst scum claim ever? Why is it the worst claim ever?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #104) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:19 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Your first post in a while is putting stark at l-1 because his claim is the worst scum claim ever? Why is it the worst claim ever?
I know you like to offer contrary opinions on a regular basis, but are you arguing with farside because you think stark's is a
good
scum claim?
Dgb, I said that I believe stark to be town in the first sentence of that post. I'm starting to believe that you just like being confrontational with me. Farside gave no reasons for her vote instead that stark's claim was "the worst scum claim ever" or something along that lines. That is not substantial enough. Anyone can come and say that and not explain why is is a bad claim.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #105) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:23 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Remind me on the case.
Zwet made himself a really easy target for scum. But I'd seen zwet pull these stunts before, and I argued, along with PopTartajo who has seen the same antics, that it did not mean that zwet was scum. TSQ had none of it. He kept coming up with crap reason after crap reason why we had to lynch zwet. And I thought he was scum for it. And when I pressured him, he quit the game like a big baby.
You do know that this is shea, and him quitting the game really means nothing.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #106) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:31 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:You do know that this is shea, and him quitting the game really means nothing.
His fame hasn't reached my corner of of Canada. Why does it mean nothing?
It's shea, he overreacts about shit. I'll point you to a game where he replaced out for a similar situation.
Mafia 68
In said game he posts as Urzassedatives.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1680 (isolation #107) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:39 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:Meh. I played with him a lot of times in person at starkadium, and everything in this game that you hate about him (being quiet a lot of the time, using long stories and extended metaphores to explain himself, the joking tone, ect) are really pretty standard parts of his playstyle. Meh. He's generally not easy to read, and I realize how bad I'll come out looking here if I turn out to have been wrong about him, but I just don't see any good reason to think he's scum.
Comments on the claim, please?
No real comments on his claim. There's no real way to verify it or disprove it, unless we lynch someone and see "KMD, scum, miller maker" in their death post. It would be an odd role, certanly; it dosn't really change my opinion of him either way.
It's not that odd a role. It even has a wiki entry: framer.
I think he meant that stark's role would be an odd role.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #108) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:44 am

Post by scotmany12 »

populartajo wrote:Also I love how scotmany has this fixated love on me. At this point its more probable to think that Im town than scum but whatever....
I love how you constantly refer to yourself as obvtown instead of defending yourself against what I said about you. Or is your only defense saying that you are obvtown?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #109) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:24 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Tarhalindur wrote:Here's a good idea of why I find scotmany's play early today scummy.
scotmany12 wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:

Actually, no, I'm not.
^ This is obvtown.
Nice WIFOM.
scotmany12 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:WIFOM, maybe you should explain to all of us why he is town.
I have reason to believe his role claim. Ask no more.
You mean the roleclaim that he said was a joke? Like in this post.
Xylthixlm wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Wait, what?

scotmany12 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Seriously DGB? You do not see how this is WIFOM? And here I though you were somewhat decent at this game.
It's not WIFOM. I can read Xyl's mind, and you can't.
Since you seem to be so adamant about defending Xyl from his blatant WIFOM, maybe you should explain to all of us why he is town.
Part 1: Trying to use Xyl's breadcrumbs as evidence that he was trying to WIFOM, despite people backing up what Xyl was saying. Could be scot-town really not realizing that Xyl's "joke claim" was in fact true enough that people were recognizing the truth, but I think that Scot-scum trying to paint doubt on a very strong role is more likely.
It was wifom. I will still stand by that. Earlier he claimed it to be a joke. You expect me to not be be skeptic about something someone claimed to be a joke, and then decided to say it was true?
Tarhalindur wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
Xylthixlm wrote:Actually I changed my mind. I'd rather be a daycop-vigilante-recruiting mason-double voter.

Vote x2: stark
Something tells me that this is a pretty good sign that we should be lynching stark today.

Or tonight. Either way works for me.

Vote: stark
Why? Just because xyl said so? It's not like double voting confirms xyl as town. Why are you so quick to follow xyl?

Also, xyl, stop kidding around and making jokes and shit. Obviously, you are a double voter, at least for today. But don't keep saying shit like you are a dycop-vig, recruiting mason.
Again, trying to paint suspicion on Xyl when I was signaling that I had reason to believe his claim.
Yeah, and you could have been scum with xyl. Really, what makes you believe that I would believe you without having any doubt.
Tarhalindur wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:DGB is pretty much town sam.

xyl, what is the benefit of having the masons not say who they are, as they are unconfirmed.
Fish fish fish moar harder plox!

I don't like these posts one bit.
I'm under the impression that the masons only got a kill night 1. If that is true, then I really don't see any benefit in keeping unconfirmed masons hidden. Your case is weak.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #110) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:40 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Xylthixlm wrote:The masons get a kill every night from here until when they're all dead.
Ok, I understand. I misread your original claim and thought they only had a kill last night. They should not come out then.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1764 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DGB is making absolutely no sense right now. Not like I should be surprised or anything.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #112) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Didn't you just call stark town a few pages ago DGB?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1889 (isolation #113) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 6:47 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Didn't you just call stark town a few pages ago DGB?
After more thought, I've reconsidered my position.

Why, you have a problem with that?

You haven't even bothered to vote.

What is your opinion? Who would you like to lynch?
You constantly changing your opinion makes you less reliable and I have a problem taking anything you say serious.

As for who I think is scum, my top three suspects were kmd, tajo, and farside. I don't think tajo was bussing kmd, so right now that leaves farside as the person I suspect most. I haven't voted yet because I want to go and make a case against her, which I haven't really had time to do lately. However, stark has jumped up on my list due to him changing his claim. Unless I'm mistaken, he just said he could investigate at night, which he conveniently left out of his original claim.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #114) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Sorry, a lot of school work to do this week that I should have done over spring break but didn't. So I have been working on a project among other stuff, and I haven't had the time to concentrate on mafia. After Thursday I should be fine.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2065 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:15 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

So Tajo (do not see him as bussing kmd), DGB, and Slicey are town. Yes, stark has basically been useless, but I'm just not getting a scummy vibe from him. That leaves camn, sam, kore, tar, and farside.

I'm leaning towards farside scum. For one, DGB's theory of TSQ bussing her actually holds water now. Also, I think scum who bus their partners will give little to no reason for a vote, and that is exactly what she did when she voted for Rogueben.
farside22 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:This makes me lol.
Hehe, nervous lowercase LOL, looks like I caught another live one.
God the stuff you come up with is priceless.
;-) Why thank you.

OK, I narrowed down the list, help us nail the remaining scum. As for Yos; he'll never give himself away. You have to look at how known scum interacts with him.
Well thinking about the TSQ and me interaction and throwning known scum kmd into that conversation I can see that connection.
Yos? Well I guess I will look that over but Camn interation makes me inch.

For now the TSQ/Rogue is enough for me to change my vote.

unvote:
vote: Rogueben
She switches from her vote on camn to Rogue and justifies it by agreeing with DGB. She saw the opportunity to bus her partner, and she took it, while buddying up with one of the most town players in the game. I didn't like how she posted her case on kmd, then stuck with her vote on stark, which she gave no reason for. Her whole contribution to this game has been lackluster, provides crappy to no reasons for her votes. Still don't understand her reasoning for voting for camn, and has yet to explain why she finds stark's claim horrid.

She has done not substantial, fence sit with kmd, bussed Rogueben, placed horrible votes, and continues to do so. She's scum.
Vote: Farside
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #116) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:18 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'd like to point out that scotmany12 was reading the thread, and denied us a claim.
Wow, you're cool. I was reading farside in isolation, and I missed where I was asked to claim.

I am Saint Thomas Aquinas, philosopher and priest of the Roman Catholic Church. Simply a town vanilla.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2095 (isolation #117) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 7:05 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Unvote, Vote: Kore
. She and farside are the remaining scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2115 (isolation #118) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:09 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
stark wrote:You're all honestly very wrong.

But if the validation of my townliness is what is required to divert the scum-hunting energies of the town elsewhere, I am more than happy to die.
@ stark
@ scotmany

Any thoughts on Kore's scum gambit?
Obviously I think she is scum. Don't understand why she would try to pull this gambit, seems foolish, but I highly doubt we are both the same person.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2153 (isolation #119) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:52 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:STARK:
We don't have an alignment cop. Therefore, stark's claimed role, which is alignment-cop immune, is absurd.
Perhaps we are all just misinterpreting his role wrong. All stark said was that it made him appear to not be an outlaw or something. You all assumed, stark included, that this had something to do with a miller.

Unvote
. I'm willing to let slicey investigate one of kore and I tonight. DGB's case on slicey makes little sense, unless she thinks there is a mafia namecop, which seems pointless.

. This is now the only lynch I shall support this day.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #120) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:40 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Slicey wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Thank you for claiming.
SLICEY:
Korejora wants Slicey to investigate HER. Possibly because Slicey and Kore are scum together, and Slicey will fake an Aquinas result on Kore, which they hope will make us lynch scotmany.

Thoughts?
But I've already said I'm going to investigate scot cause I think he's more likely scum than Korejora. Seriously, don't lynch either of them today. We'll have one confirmed town and one confirmed scum.

More votes/vig for stark please.
I'm not at all certain that you're a town rolecop. I believe you may be a scum rolecop, for reasons previously explained.
He's a namecop, not a rolecop. Pretty sure rolecop just gives the role, as in cop, vanilla, etc. Slicey got the name of Tar correct. Unless Tar is also scum, then slicey as scum is highly, highly unlikely.

Slicey, I already said why I want to lynch farside.
scotmany12 wrote:So Tajo (do not see him as bussing kmd), DGB, and Slicey are town. Yes, stark has basically been useless, but I'm just not getting a scummy vibe from him. That leaves camn, sam, kore, tar, and farside.

I'm leaning towards farside scum. For one, DGB's theory of TSQ bussing her actually holds water now. Also, I think scum who bus their partners will give little to no reason for a vote, and that is exactly what she did when she voted for Rogueben.
farside22 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
farside22 wrote:This makes me lol.
Hehe, nervous lowercase LOL, looks like I caught another live one.
God the stuff you come up with is priceless.
;-) Why thank you.

OK, I narrowed down the list, help us nail the remaining scum. As for Yos; he'll never give himself away. You have to look at how known scum interacts with him.
Well thinking about the TSQ and me interaction and throwning known scum kmd into that conversation I can see that connection.
Yos? Well I guess I will look that over but Camn interation makes me inch.

For now the TSQ/Rogue is enough for me to change my vote.

unvote:
vote: Rogueben
She switches from her vote on camn to Rogue and justifies it by agreeing with DGB. She saw the opportunity to bus her partner, and she took it, while buddying up with one of the most town players in the game. I didn't like how she posted her case on kmd, then stuck with her vote on stark, which she gave no reason for. Her whole contribution to this game has been lackluster, provides crappy to no reasons for her votes. Still don't understand her reasoning for voting for camn, and has yet to explain why she finds stark's claim horrid.

She has done not substantial, fence sit with kmd, bussed Rogueben, placed horrible votes, and continues to do so. She's scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2162 (isolation #121) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:46 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Does that not seem like a pointless role?
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (isolation #122) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:32 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Though it means little, I doubt our vig/sk is robin hood. I mean, robin hood is mainly folklore, everyone else's roles have been actual people.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (isolation #123) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

I object
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2270 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:26 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Unvote, Vote: Kore
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2276 (isolation #125) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:53 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Kore has really not done a lot this game, and I don't view her as particularly helpful. Her also not voting me when she counterclaims me was strange, and scummy. Really though, we are both going to die, so it matters little.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2278 (isolation #126) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:31 am

Post by scotmany12 »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Kore has really not done a lot this game, and I don't view her as particularly helpful. Her also not voting me when she counterclaims me was strange, and scummy. Really though, we are both going to die, so it matters little.
If she dies first, and doesn't turn up to be Aquinas, I say things look pretty good for you.
Apparently the masons think differently.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2280 (isolation #127) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:28 am

Post by scotmany12 »

I don't have anything else to say. I can continue posting that I believe Kore to be scum and that killing me tonight after she dies would be ridiculous, but it would all be pointless. However, I do have one thing I want to say. It seems people are pretty much assuming that the masons are all town simply because a mason has not died yet. That is WIFOM, and the masons should not be looked at as confirmed town.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #128) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:39 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Obviously farside. Not quite sure I understand the second part of your question.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2288 (isolation #129) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Um, I'm not scum.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2291 (isolation #130) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

Tarhalindur wrote:
scotmany12 wrote:Um, I'm not scum.
Um, you're not confirmed.

We'll wait for the flip before deciding, though.
Neither are you. Pretty sure that no one is confirmed so how bout you stop acting like you are.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2295 (isolation #131) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by scotmany12 »

This is the same with DGB, though she is probably the most town player here. Camn, you can be easily be an sk.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2462 (isolation #132) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:55 am

Post by scotmany12 »

So the two best mafia players decided to replace out, I claimed a role that someone else had unfortunately. Had I claimed someone else who was not in the game, I think it would have turned out differently. Oh well. Also, apparently DGB loves me.
scotmany12
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
scotmany12
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2466 (isolation #133) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:07 am

Post by scotmany12 »

Korejora wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Tar, well done cracking the setup open. This game was meant to make flavor an integral part of the game, and you were the first person to really notice this. I know Korejora realized this as well, but too late, as she was apparently lynched while in the process of working out that the flavor of her PM almost definitely made Slicey scum and her a partial BP.
I realized that I had partial kill immunity before my lynch, but I was missing some key components - I didn't remember anything about the Spanish Inquisition claim, and "you aren't a heretic" didn't quite strike me as connected to the burning death. At the time, I certainly wasn't in the mood for another "rofl look at this scummy retardation can we kill her already" for changing my claim to a very half-baked theory, so I went back to try and work it out, and was dead by the time I'd put it together. Speaking of which... I'd like to hear from a more experienced player... where exactly did I go so wrong on day three...?

Two things about the mafia play still confuse me: Firstly, why didn't any masons die till the third night? Tar and DGB were respectively 100% and 90% claimed, and the mafia probably could have gotten the third outed and killed via Xyl by picking off those two (maybe less likely since camn was the dayvig, but it's not like they knew that). Secondly, the timing of killing DGB. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. They probably could have convinced Tar and camn to kill her with a little work, knowing scot would die and flip.
Pfft. I wanted DGB dead night one. No one seemed to want to listen to me though.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”