ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #47 (isolation #4) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

DraketheFake wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:WOAH, my favourite animal is a cow !

Funny... my favorite animal is a penguin. Didn't think it'd be THIS easy...

Unvote, Vote: ZEEnon
didn't think what would be easy, DraketheFake?
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #5) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

DraketheFake wrote:
ZEEnon wrote:didn't think what would be easy, DraketheFake?
Er, ah, "Finding scum, of course."
please list all the reasons why you already assume that i'm scum .
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:44 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

DraketheFake wrote: 1. I'm voting for you, and I do not vote for town players, therefore since I am voting for you you must be scum.
do i see circle reasoning ?
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #7) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:48 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

post 51 should answer your question .
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (isolation #8) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

i'll pretend i userstood that .
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #9) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:36 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

haha as if i'm going to say anything, lynch if you'd like, scum .
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

oh great, i'm playing with a bunch of retards. i don't know if you guys are joking or trying to piss me off. none of your votes have any sense behind them whatsoever, so i'll just disregard them. continuing on ..
Fishythefish wrote:The only question that remains, before we lynch this vile scum, is who his partner(s) are. One, I think, is obvious- ZEEnon. It has struck me throughout that these two players are very carefully and deliberately
completely avoiding ANY contact with one another
. Add this to the excellent points Drake has recently made against ZEEnon, and I think we have tomorrow's lynch.
i really hope this is sarcasm because this assumation has no meaning. i haven't interacted with ANYONE except DrakeTheFake and Mizz.Mafia as of yet. this game is starting to disgust me, i'm debating whether or not i should ask for a replacement.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #11) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

asking a question is defensive ?
wanting to get out of the random voting stage is scummy?
i'm not going to lie, i AM irritated.
people are voting me for senseless reasons.
if you had a bandwagon full of random votes,
would you not be uneasy? or maybe you'd just sit there and watch ...
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Nuwen wrote:Welcome to the RVS. The purpose of placing random votes is to slowly transition from jest to just decorum. How else would you suggest an uninformed majority begin to seek out an informed minority?

Your over-reaction to obvious sarcasm stands out as panicky and self-concerned. Prematurely seizing
any
accusation to "get out of the random voting stage" is not necessarily scummy, but certainly illogical - your decision to make one random joke more weighty than another is either equally random, or an indication that you possess more information than you're revealing.

Do you believe you're in danger of being quick-lynched, with your current count at L-3?

RVS has once again succeeded.
"obvious sarcasm" you say? only scum benefit from 'randomly' voting .. because the can disquise their bandwagon votes quite easily.
i also asked a question, and then people starting saying it was supicious. also, i never said i was in danger. i stated that it is very suspcious for all my votes to be
random
. scum like to say that L-3 isn't a big deal so that it stays that way for longer, and more votes can pile on. i think you are definitely obvscum. one down, one or two more to go. you are right, RVS succeeded, in catching you that is .
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

by the way,
Unvote, Vote: Nuwen
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #14) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:53 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

lynch away, i have nothing to hide .
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #15) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:53 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

after reading through the game, i've decided not to give up on this game. i will not need to be replaced as i'd like to finish this game until i am killed by Nuwen and his partners. get ready, it's time for ZEEnon's
EXPLANATION TIME
! the only interaction i've had with DraketheFake is me asking him a question about why he thought finding scum would be easy, which is an innocent question. there is NOTHING wrong about that. moving on, my next post asks him to explain why he thinks that i am mafia. if someone votes for you with a lack of reasoning, would you not ask them why they voted for you. or perhaps you would let their vote slide, viewing it as a minor misconception. next post of mine, i point out that one of his reasons for voting me is not logical because it is 'circle reasoning'. next he asks me if we are playing a questions only game, and i answer promptly, showing him a post of mine that was not in the form of a question, which he neglected to see. then he tries to get a claim out of me very early on in the game. my post says that i will not reveal who i am to him. my next post shows my irritation to all of your digustingly horrible reasoning for ALL of your votes. i understand that during the random voting stage, you are doing just that, random voting. but do any of you ever think that perhaps, you might.. oh i don't know, be helping the mafia come closer to their goal? they can easily hop on the wagon, and if they EVER HAVE TO JUSTIFY their actions, they can say that it was RANDOM, and that they were following everyone else. nobody can view that as suspicious, since the other people that voted me all contributed to the fact. that is my PBPA. (post-by-post-analysis)

FURTHERMORE, later on Nuwen comes back after giving little reasoning besides his little penguin picture to start listing things already posted by others. if someone votes me at the beginning with no justification, of course i am going to question their judgement. whether town or mafia is voted for, i'm sure either of them would ask you why you voted for them. if i were to vote you, the reader, right now for no reason at all, would you ignore it ? i clearly have no reason to do so, and IF it was ME that did that, it would be easily seen as trying to pass the blame or heat to someone else. Nuwen also exaggerates my intial post by saying that i was making one random vote 'more weighty than another'. of course it is more weighty to me, since it's on ME. are you blind? why would it not be more weighty to me? and i was not even treating it as more weighty anyways. i was clearly asking DraketheFake to explain why he did so, but he responded with some silly statement. later on, he makes some forum outside of the game to see what people that react to the RVS tend to be usually, town or mafia. that is just horrible in my eyes. i view him as a misguided townsperson right now, because sadly, i don't pick up any vibes off him. Nuwen, however, i am positive is scum. i swear, if some retarded newbies come and hammer me, check him out. it's so obvious, i can't even describe to you. also Nuwen, i did not react to you with an OMGUS. you voted me far early in the game, so i am OBVIOUSLY not voting you for the sole reason that you voted me. about DrakeTheFake's random votes, they are yes, random. but they do not have any explanation whatsoever. the votes on ME, however, have explanations although not being sensible ones. in the second part of your post in post 90, i find yet another scumtell from you. you manipulate my words, changing them to say what you want. no where do i say that there is absolutely no reason to vote in the RVS as a pro-town player. i said that scum benefit from random voting, i didn't say that town-aligned players shouldn't participate. it helps us find possible scum as well. for part three in post 90, i see not point to that first sentence besides to distract my eyes, so i'll ignore it. anyways, i never said anything about being close to lynch territory, i just stated that the reasons for voting me were unjustified. i apologize for having you all read this block of text, i'm just venting off my feelings on the game so far. Nuwen for Mafia. it's going to be a little harder to find the other(s) though . (this summary is by no means trying to get everyone to convert to my views. if you agree with what i have said, you agree. if you don't you can lynch me, but know that Nuwen is DEFINITE scum after i flip penguin)
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

sorry i didn't include anything on Mizz.Mafia since i was busy writing my post and i did not see her post, but so far she hasn't contributed to anything in the game besides her random vote. she also happens to be voting for the same person Nuwen is, me. i wouldn't be surprised if both Nuwen && Mizz.Mafia were partners. that's scum match #1 for me.
FOS: Mizz.Mafia
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #17) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

DraketheFake wrote:To be fair, you saying "only scum benefit from voting during the random voting stage" is A. Ridiculous, and B. Not really that far logically from "townies shouldn't vote during the random voting stage" (because good townies shouldn't do things that only benefit scum, natch).
i admit, i did over-exaggerate in this part. but essentially random votes makes it easier for scum to hide their intentions.
DraketheFake wrote:Seems like a slip, because for all intents and purposes
I
was under the impression that the Mafia would also be penguins. You seem to imply knowledge that they aren't penguins, which would be unfortunate for you, but I think I may have started it by calling everybody "gentlepenguins" so I'll let it go for now.
why would penguins kill other penguins? are you implying that you are a traitor penguin? :P anyways, the description of the game does say predators, so i don't generally view penguins to be predators, but perhaps you do?
Mizz.Mafia wrote:wow.
this, among other posts of yours, have not added to discussion at all. please take the time to make more meaningful posts or else i may consider voting you. i feel this is a growing issue that cannot be overlooked.

also, i think that my irritation blinded my actions earlier. i apologize to all of you, i've had a bad week. you can meta me if you'd like, i apologized in all my games for not posting enough. anyways, continuing on . . .

FOS: pacman281292

for not posting any material relevant to the game so far. all of your posts have been 'jokes', or just observations. just like Mizz.Mafia, you are not really adding anything useful to discussion, and i see this as an attempt at keeping under the radar, so to speak.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #173 (isolation #18) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Light-kun wrote:However, ZEEnon and Danny still owe me responses for that post.

Light-kun wrote:
ZEEnon wrote: "obvious sarcasm" you say? only scum benefit from 'randomly' voting ..
False.
ZEEnon wrote:i admit, i did over-exaggerate in this part. but essentially random votes makes it easier for scum to hide their intentions.

i agree with the rest of your points, so i didn't address them or else it would be seen as me agreeing with you too much and/or me just posting for the sake of posting.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

pacman281292 wrote:Well: the problem on "quote walls" is that LIKE THE 80% OF ITS CONTENT is just quotes. That creates extra space, extra read, and its annoying. Also, it's usually a sign of the beginning of a "bickering war", and that really hurts.
Another post that barely adds anything to discussion.
Vote: pacman281292
Perhaps this will help you start making more meaningful posts.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:30 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

EBWOP:
Unvote. Vote: pacman281292 .
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

I'm not sure how to explain this, but I feel that Debonair Danny DiPietro is town aligned. I know this may seems hard to accept, but for some reason his posts come off to me as a townie trying to defend themself.
Nuwen wrote:Do you think a mislynch is always detrimental to the town?
How do you know that if Debonair Danny DiPietro is lynched, it will be a mislynch? If I weren't currently suspicious of pacman281292, I would definitely move my vote right back on to you. I will wait until pacman281292 actually answers my accusation however, as he still hasn't posted anything relatively purposeful in this game. For now, only
FOS: Nuwen
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Nuwen wrote:I don't. However, DDD has said,

1. "I win with the town."
2. "Mislynches can be beneficial."
3. "I am the incorrect lynch today."

These statements add up to any of the following:

1. A false (vanilla?) town claim made by scum.
2. A true (vanilla?) claim, made by someone more interested in remaining alive than providing the town with a scum-powered wagon to pick apart on day 2.
Or perhaps 3. A true claim made by someone that could very well be innocent
and wants to prove that while alive instead of helping find scum while he is dead.
Nuwen wrote:Either way, DDD's primary prerogative is to remain alive. This goal matches that of scum, a power role, or a vanilla who's convinced that he's one of the better scumhunters in the game.
Unless the scum part is true, none of the other things are detrimental to the town. Therefore, the fact that you want to take the chance on lynching him to help 'find scum' is extremely suspicious.
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #23) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:08 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Nuwen wrote:Also,

Hi pacman.
I'm not seeing the point of this post.
Would you like to point it out ?

I wrote you 365 letters. I wrote you everyday for a year. It wasn't over, it still isn't over!

Fishythefish - 1 (pacman281292)
Debonair Danny DiPietro - 4 (DraketheFake, freeko, JereIC, Fishythefish)
Light-kun - 1 (na85)
freeko - 3 (Debonair Danny DiPietro, HowardRoark, Light-kun)
pacman281292 - 2 (ZEEnon, Amished)

Not Voting - 1 (Nuwen)

12 alive, 7 to lynch.

-Mod

(Vote Count accurate as of Post 250)
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Notice: Will catch up on all my games tomorrow .
ZEEnon
ZEEnon
Goon
ZEEnon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by ZEEnon »

Does anyone besides me see that pacman281292 is lurking to the extreme? He has not posted since last Sunday I believe. He also fails to acknowledge the accusations voiced by me, as well as by Amished .

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”