freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:17 am

Post by freeko »

Penguins eat fish right? I guess I could go with that.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:08 pm

Post by freeko »

I think I'm probably going to like this player group.
You havent had the (dis?)pleasure of playing with me yet. Should be fun times had by all in this game.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (isolation #3) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:42 am

Post by freeko »

Ok, so I am not taking part in the random vote/ joke phase for now. I am just all out of random witty sarcasm for the time being.

vote : nuwen

You took more time to point out that I havent participated int he random stage than you did to draw that trainwreck of.. uhh I dont know what that is actually.

Guess I am taking part in the not so random OMGUS vote phase though :P
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #4) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Post by freeko »

I'd sit there and watch personally, it will go elsewhere soon enough.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #5) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:29 pm

Post by freeko »

zeenon wrote: oh great, i'm playing with a bunch of retards.
I resemble that remark. Or was it resent.. I cant remember. I am obviously retarded so it doesnt amtter I guess.

End sarcasm.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #6) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:48 am

Post by freeko »

mizz.mafia wrote: ++ everyone has a reason of why they vote. i voted because u voted for me first, and it was just kept that way. mmkay ;]
That would be known as OMGUS, as in Oh My God U Suck.
mizz.mafia wrote: ... so dont assume that me and nuwen are mafia scums just because we voted on YOU.
That would be the circular argument of WIFOM, that really leads nowhere.

Neither of theese things are inherently town or scum plays as far as I care, they are essentially equally worthless for the most part. Though they do have uses at some points.
drake wrote: Seems like a slip
Here is an applcation of WIFOM. This could only be a slip if you had inforation to know that it was infact either a slip or not a slip. There is no posted vanilla claim so you cannot know if you are a penguin or not unless your role says as much. This could be the beginning symptoms of "perfect information syndrome" as well, where the scum have all the information of their rooles and can share that amongst themselves.

I am more weary of those who attempt to point out a slip this early in the game than those who potentially made the slip. im gonna be watching you, drake. I think it is you who may have made the slip by pointing ourt that someone ekse had made a slip.

unvote
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 am

Post by freeko »

Well, I think it is YOU who may have made the slip by pointing out that I may have made a slip by pointing out that someone else may have have made a slip.
Of course I realize that it is circular logic, and therefore dismissed for now as a footnote to look back upon. If any new information later in the game comes about, then this statement will be worth evaluating again.

Another footnote that was made was the post right below mine. Again, its most likely circular logic, but something reeks about this post. I never like it when anyone does it, to anyones posts. For me its one of the greatest scumtells in the game. The offer up exactly 0 relevant content while avoiding a prod for lurking/inactivity and also fail to heap any immediate suspicion on themselves. I have seen this play in games before and that player has always been a scum.

I now feel obligated to
vote: DDDiPietro
because I get the feeling that you are trying to avoid suspicion and not have any relevant opinion of your own by just simply agreeing with what someone else, in this case me, said.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:51 am

Post by freeko »

Considering all the posting I've done today this doesn't exactly look like an accurate criticism at this point when you look at the whole of the game instead of focusing on a single data point.
Im not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing on your part. Activity by itself is pretty useless, its the content within that is relevant. and Nuwen makes an excellent point that you are quantifying your play thru Drake as being town because it is apparently terrible. I can agree that it is terrible. Though as Nuwen points out also, its a WIFOM point. Either set up for later use or for an immediate defense.

Though i do see how the single data point comes into play, I think you made the mistake that I used only your response to my post as the single data point. I used you as a whole as the single data point. Not just your response to the post I made. I was unhappy with your play up to that point and you were suspisicous to me, then you made what I think to be the scum play of trying to just make some content by buddying up to me and agreeing with my post while offering nothing on your own.

This makes more sense when you use your handy little chart that you make a few posts later. Explaining that your terrible play is just town play. As Nuwen points out (and better than I could) this is a pre-emptive WIFOM defense at best. Or a blatant scumtell at worst. Of course only time will tell which it is. If you are town, then I would try to not play so terribly in the future. Seems like a better way to go than to setup a WIFOM smoke screen for yourself that will inherently fool no one.

I really think you gotta go at this point. Your little I am town WIFOM play is just another nail in your coffin as I see it. For those who missed it post #109 will reveal all. For me you have made 2 mistakes. The first was just your attempt to buddy up to me by outright agreeing with my post. That is something I dont like, especially when no other perspective or narrative is given. Its totally worthless at that point. The second is the "I am terrible therefore I am town" WIFOM smoke screen you created with post #109.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by freeko »

It was utterly contrived because it was merely a way to throw Drake's insult back at him. I contend my play isn't terrible and thus the whole syllogism is a moot point anyways.
WIFOM.. and more of it. You only seem to want to wrap yourself in a WIFOM web. Here you go again, irreguardless of your play being terrible in your eyes or not. It is the evaluation of others interpretation of your play that matters equally so.

I think the saying goes something like: Its a tangled web we weave, when it is the intent to deceive?

Though I do understand the intent to retort drake by trying to turn the insult back at him. Wouldnt a better play have been to just ignore it?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #10) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:39 am

Post by freeko »

fishy wrote: I personally support the RVS as the only effective way to start a game.
This is your first misconception.
fishy wrote: Because I think his attacks are contrived,
contrived? So it was obviously planned? Brilliant. End commentary on that load of (fill in the blank yoruself).

So by questioning someone who is doing nothing but buddying and using circular logic, I am obviously scum?

Fishy, what you are doing is a CONTRIVED attack. You present nothing to substantiate your claim. Whereas I use the blatant buddying and circular logic DDD was using to "defend" himself from DtF. The whole thing could have been avouided by simply ignoring the issue. That he chose to approach it inthe way he did should tell you something.

The "slip" was the first exercise in use of circular logic. Someone needed to point that out, obviously I felt compelled to do so. It was used to demonstrate the application of WIFOM. Both DtF and I realized that it was circular logic and the whole thing is a non issue. Pay attention to the context of things.
fishy wrote: I think this attack is another stretch from freeko, going too hard after a light-hearted post. All in all, I think freeko’s attack on DDD is overdone.
Yet the posted pieces that are above this dont even involve me. You quote an exchange between Nuwen and DDD that only involves me becaue I pointed out to DDD that he is doing nothing but using circular logic and buddying to make his points.

Well done in this epic fail of a contrived attack on someone. At least next time try to bring some manner of evidence that supports your claims next time. Only time will tell what the true intent of this "attack" on me by fishy was all about. It is noted none the less.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #150 (isolation #11) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:55 am

Post by freeko »

fishy wrote: DDD instead gave a joking reply- to me this seems just as valid.
I guess its agree to disagree time for that issue.

I see his response in a different light than you. Maybe if it were marked with the ** blatant sarcasm** tag or something, then I could have passed it off merely as a joke. I guess it looks like he is just trying real hard to paint himself as being a town player when most of his actions to that point have indicated otherwise. That is how I see it.

I'll never let go. I'll never let go, Jack.

ZEEnon - 3 (Nuwen, Mizz.Mafia, Debonair Danny DiPietro)
Nuwen - 1 (ZEEnon)
Fishythefish - 2 (JereIC, pacman281292)
Debonair Danny DiPietro - 2 (DraketheFake, freeko)
Light-kun - 1 (na85)
freeko - 1 (Fishythefish)

Not Voting - Amished, Light-kun

12 alive, 7 to lynch.

-Mod

(Vote Count accurate as of Post 144)
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 6:50 am

Post by freeko »

@ Amished: it was doing nothing to forward the game and simply out, it is better for everyone to have taht whole episode put to bed asap. It distracts the town from actually doing our jobs in finding scum. My initial involvement in the whole thing was to do 2 thigns. Show how a WIFOM defense goes nowhere to mizzmafia by pointing out the "slip" and showing its circular logic. That really should have been the end of it, and DtF did a good job of further explaining why its completely worthless to make the speculation. It served its purpose as an example, and that was its only purpose.

The second was to cut the crap between Dtf and DDD. I think the initial joke should have been igmored personally, so to make a great gigantic episode out of it seems foolish tot he other extreme. Its nothing more than a pointless distraction at best.

The long and short of it is that I think DDD is most likely scum. If he isnt, then he isnt acting very pro-town. He has done almost nothing to forwward any town oriented goal so far. His relevance in the glame is that he was screwing around with DtF and buddied up to me rather quickly with no reason given to do so. After the buddying, it was a nice exercise in circular logic to make his play look like he were a townie 0and terrible player). If that somehow wasnt a joke then its the worst WIFOM I have ever seen playing this game so far. Simply put I am not buying this piss and bull story from him. I guess I am just not much of a comedian.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #13) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:12 am

Post by freeko »

I will say this, (since in the real world I am a referee/umpire for a few sports). Generally speaking its not the first punch that is seen, but the reaction to it that draws the attention. This is why it really would have been better for you to just ignore that whole thing and move on. I guess a different way to put it would be this. Who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Of course it would be stupid for anyone not to remember both parties involved. The problem is that there really isnt much that can be done about it now until there is more information revealed later in the game. Dont worry though, I am also taking note of the na85 + light-kun battle that is going on as well.
DDDiPietro wrote: The circular logic thing is a tired argument at this point,...
I like how you use circular logic to play it off. Do you know how to do anything that doesnt end up running everyone else around in circles?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #180 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:53 am

Post by freeko »

Here you go again. Trying yet again to drag someone else down with you. Enough is enough. Move on to doing something that might be productive to helping the town already.

Or is it your objective to be the first person to piss everyone off this game?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #182 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 7:50 am

Post by freeko »

Its more of a reference point to go back to later in the game if one of you are dead and the other still alive. For now its of little use, as it looks like it is just pointless mudslinging.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #187 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:54 am

Post by freeko »

DDD, why do you keep constantly trying to quanitfy your actions?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:24 pm

Post by freeko »

Can you clarify?
Sure can. Blatantly stolen from dictionary.reference.com

quan⋅ti⋅fy   /ˈkwɒntəˌfaɪ/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [kwon-tuh-fahy] –verb (used with object), -fied, -fy⋅ing.
1. to determine, indicate, or express the quantity of.
2. Logic. to make explicit the quantity of (a proposition).
3. to give quantity to (something regarded as having only quality).

I guess a better way of wording my question would have been to use qualify instead of quantify.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:47 am

Post by freeko »

Of course, I'm most concerned about getting out of suspicion. I have one piece of confirmed information. I win with the town. If I focus on getting someone else lynched there's a 20-35% "random" chance we lynch correctly and a 65-80% random chance we lynch a fellow pro-town player and that's assuming I somehow move the attention off me while spending more time examining other people. If I fail in moving suspicion off me and I'm lynched then there's a 100% chance a pro-town player has been lynched. It's simple math that I should dedicate the bulk of my time to not being lynched and yes, I have done some hunting in my defenses.
Is this the new "Too scummy to be scum" meta? I just dont get you. Are you going to scumhunt at some point in this game or do you thik this game is DDD and his minions? As far as I can tell you are caight scum and you are just trying to squirm as much as possible to try anything you can to get off the hook. I think instead of wiggling off the hook you just wiggled right into the noose. I would be voting for you now if I was not already.

This sideshow needs to be put to an end. You just dont get it. This isnt about DDD, its about the town finding scum. Try doing that for the first time this game and you might just be able to sway peopels opinons of you. but then to do that might mean that you would trip yourself on insude inforamtion now wouldnt it?
DDD wrote: I have one piece of confirmed information. I win with the town.
This is also false. You know your flavor name, you know your rolename, you know your role ability (if applicable), and you know your alignment. Of course all this would only be confirmed to everyone else upon your death (assuming that roles are flipped when the player dies)
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #229 (isolation #19) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by freeko »

How do you know that if Debonair Danny DiPietro is lynched, it will be a mislynch?
First isnt this a circular logic statement? Think we went down this road before when I pointed out the WIFOM example early in the game. This is theoretical and partially fueled by my inexperience overall with this game, as personally I dont believe a damn thing DDD has been saying. If (and its a BIG IF) DDD turns over town, wouldnt that be a mislynch?

He certainly is making a case for himself by simply backpedaling at every opportunity he can and doing exactly 0 scumhunting on his own. Generally I would say when someone stops scumhunting, then thats a general tell that they are in fact scum. Problem here is that DDD never really started scumhunting in the first place. Even though he hasnt stopped per se, the signs are all similar to me that he is not interested in scumhunting (because he is one? time will tell if that is true or not) but instead only interested in qualifying his statements and play so far as being town. He is also trying real damn hard to do it. He is grasping at every straw he can and then some to try to qualify himself and his actions as being in the interests of the town.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:01 am

Post by freeko »

howard wrote: freeko (122) wrote:
you are quantifying your play thru Drake as being town because it is apparently terrible. I can agree that it is terrible.

Meanwhile they are both on the Debonair Danny DiPietro BW.
At least this is totally out of context. This was aimed at DDD not drake. Pay attention numbunts. Way to just jump on, and for a messed up reason no less,
light-kun wrote: I believe his last post is scumhunting, thus your post is a lie.
Of course it is. The entirety of his last post is yet another qualifying statment to his horrible play. The entirety of his post is as follows:
DDD wrote: No, there's times a mislynch isn't bad and sometimes it's even optimum play. I know that. However, in this situation I see no clear benefit to the town from me being lynched.
All he is doing is more floundering in the post before that where he cries more that he is caught scum and again offers nothing to the game except that we bask in his stupidity. I dont have time to rip him apart further right now. I certainly will do so when I am back on Friday ( I may be able to get on sporadically between then, but unlikely)

Since there was snow and my flight was delayed until today, I am on V/LA until Friday.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 7:47 am

Post by freeko »

light wrote: freeko's last post is unimpressive. He should at the very least acknowledge the arguments made against him in 225
Ok, I will show you what I see. Here is what I see in that post.

O: blah blah blah
M: blah blah blah
G: blah blah blah
U: blah blah blah
S: blah blah blah

His summary is slightly off. And by slightly, I actually mean completely. Guess I will at the last tear that apart as I wait for my connecting flight.
DDD wrote: So we've got a player with tunnel vision, who has weak argumentation at best and is riding the coattails of others and who ignores any inconvenient arguments I might make since his mind was seemingly made up from his vote. Yeah, that's a big box of suspicious activity wrapped in one person.
Tunnel vision? ok I might see how that is, yet you are offering NOTHING that is making me want to look elsewhere right now. As far as I see it. You are caught scum floundering about.

Riding coattails? Ok, I outright fail to see this one,

Ignoring arguments you make? Yeah, let me know when you actually make one. All I have seen so far is a pretty large assortment of WIFOM, and OMGUS out of you. The only argument you have made, that I agree with, is that you are a terrible player. Everything else is just you trying to flounder about. I think other than your OMGUS on me everything you have done so far is argue inwards about why you are town. You have done nothing to scumhunt within the game so far.

My vote? Ok, again, you have done nothing but tankgle yourself in your web of lies since I voted for you. Try doing something productive for once that doesnt involve a nice WIFOM qualifier statement or an OMGUS attack on someone. That is the entirety of your game so far.
DDD wrote: ...you're setting me up to fail.
I think you dont need anyone else to help really. You are doing such a good job of that yourself.
And your continued refusal to address anything DDD says is not any better on the spectrum of response
Anything he does post is a WIFOM trap, qualifier for his play, or an omgus attack. I see absolutely no reason to indulge any of those things from him. Its clear that he needs to stop with that and actually scumhunt for once.
jereIC @ DDD wrote: ...you were just saying whatever it took to slip out of suspicion.
He said it better than I ever could most likely. That just about sums up DDD in a nutshell. So far its the entirety of his game.

For you to think that I am tunneled in on you would be a safe bet for you. Dont think though that I am not taking into consideration other things that are happening. You stick out like a sore thumb, to the point that you want everyone to notice you and believe you. I certainly notice you, but i cannot believe you.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 4:48 pm

Post by freeko »

nuwen - 241 wrote: 3. "I am the incorrect lynch today."
I dont like this. This implies that on a different game day he would potentially be the right lynch? If you are the incorrect lynch one day, how could you not be the correct lynch another day? Seems like a circular argument could be made here, but its pretty worthless aside from that semantic point. Maybe its just another statement that DDD can flounder about trying to correct later I suppose as well.
nuwen wrote: Either way, DDD's primary prerogative is to remain alive. This goal matches that of scum, a power role,
or a vanilla who's convinced that he's one of the better scumhunters in the game.
First off he has done 0 scumhunting so far, so the last part is striken from the record. Maybe its a bit of a stretch, and I admit this outright. I think I smell 3rd party here with him. Most 3rd party roles I have encountered would share many of these traits. Its pure speculation, but it shouldnt be ignored as a possibility. And I would still be ok with lynching 3rd party on D1. Its most likely a threat to the town that goes down, so I cant complain about that.

Of the other 2 points, the first is the generic "I win with the town" fodder. I call that a null-tell. Everyone would say they win with the town if you asked them right now I suppose. The second is also null from my point of view. Its truly only to be determined a mislynch after the fact. So it would remain to be seen if this is true about his lynch. The signs , at least for me, all point to DDD being not town aligned. I am convinced now that he is not a town aligned player, but he may not be scum. Instead I consider it more plausible for him to be either 3rd party or scum at this point.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:42 am

Post by freeko »

light wrote: Hm... You still lie, you still say he did zero scum hunting. I see some.
Well, I certainly dont see it. Maybe you could point it out to me because every time I isolate his posts, there is nothing that shows effort towards scumhunting.

Noted that you are flying in to defend someone else. This could be a scumbuddy trying to help push the suspicion away. What other reason do you have for attacking me out of the blue? This will be worth nothing now for reeference later in the game.

Here is another little nugget. Why are you voting for me again? You already had your vote on me before post 244. I could speculate 10 ways to sunday on why you are doing that. Saving a scumbuddy seems to be the only one that makes any sense to me.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:06 am

Post by freeko »

You realize the entirety of your post #225 is an OMGUS attack on me right? Thats not scumhunting. You conveniently left out the part of that post where you tell me that I am not deserving of a response anymore. This is as blatant as an OMGUs as you can get, exceopt that you didnt vote for me. Oh, you already did some time ago before that post. (3 days between the vote and this OMGUS for anyone not keeping track) It is also not the first or only OMGUS attack you attempt on me isnt it?

I will at least give you some credit for #245 though. That is actual insight that doesnt have you backpedaling on something you said earlier. Oh wait, you started the post backpedaling. I can give you half credit for making relevant discussion in the second half of the post. Which actually makes my point of you trying to backpedal on yourself constantly that much more apparent. Also shows that you put forth suspicion on someone and do nothing to act on it. Its not the only time this happens.

Not really sure if I can give you credit for #247 though, it adds nothing to the game that I can see. Its like you have these feelings and then dont bother to expand on why you feel that way. If you dont have a read on someone how could they be in the middle? I would think they shoudlnt be on the radar at all, and they should maybe have a few questiuons thrown their way? Again, it looks like you are making an attept to just do enough to deflect some poeple away from you. As to where they go, you dont even make it clear that any of them should even be looked at or any reason for someone who sees that post to look at any of them. It is going towards your pattern of simply trying to namedrop as many other poeple as you can to try to get the mob to shift away from you. Therefore my judgment on this post is that you are floundering.

So for all three of those posts you get half a point for insight. There is no real scumhunting in any of that. Furthermore you display for everyone again your "scumhunting" by pointing out 3 posts that contain an OMGUS attack, backpedalling, and your floundering abilities. That isnt the best way to convince anyone that you are actually scumhunting, you instead show more evidence that you are not scumhunting.

Here is another little nugget for those of you who are not quite convinced yet. Look at his votes so far. A blatant bandwagon hop to L-2 on ZEEnon's wagon, and then a blatant OMGUS vote on me. ( I am ignoring the random vote stage vote on DtF, since it seems to have no implication other than being random.) The OMGUS vote is obvious since he cannot deflect me away as easily as he appears to be deflecting everyone else so far.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #264 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:48 am

Post by freeko »

Im going to rip you apart one last time, becuase you are asking for it yet again. This time I will go sentence by sentence , because you just do not get it dont you?
OMGUS means the only or primary reason I'm voting you is because you're voting me.
Which is your reason for voting on me. I voted you, and your initial response was to try to backtrack and deflect as you do with everyone else that has put suspicion on you so far. That did not work so your next play was to vote for me and try to hide the OMGUS as much as you could, which you failed in doing.
This shouldn't be all that persuasive to other people. "I'm voting you because you're voting me" isn't a sound argument.
Which is exactly what your arguemnt on me is based upon. On the other hand, my argument against you is based upon my logic and reasoning. Your constant backtracking, bad play, wifom defenses, and whatever else you have cooked up so far is more than enough. How many times have you said "I am town" so far and tried to get everyone to believe it? Hell, how many different ways have you tried it as well.
However, if my reasons were so unpersuasive, so nonexistant then why have you picked up two votes since I put them out there and several other members of the town have noted that your behvior is in fact anti-town in the exact fashion I laid out?
Dont give your scumbuddies that much credit. They are hopping in on your defense as it serves them no good whatsoever to see you lynched. Can you really say that they are members of the town? That smells of perfect information syndrome there. I wont go there, though I probalby should just to smash you further into little insignificant maggotbits.
Because they are credible reasons and not the OMGUS vote you wish it were. So stop trying to evade my arguments by claiming OMGUS and actually refute them if you can.
Im certain you have no arguments that are worth refuting. Why should I stoop down to your level and engage your OMGUS attack, your backtracking, or your terrible play (as you yourself quantified it). There is nothing there that needs to be refuted because its all garbage to begin with. You may think that in your perfect little world you somehow made an argument that was valid. Problem is you screwed it up by trying to qualify it somewhere else or backtrack on something else that you said earlier.

Did you not already learn your lesson before when you should not have engaged the person (DtF I think) who took a shot at you with a zinger? Instead you indulged it when there was clearly a more effective play. SUPRISE! Here you go again with more of the same on your end. You have done nothing different so the argument against you is still the same.

Oh wait I am not done yet. Consider that the halftime break.
And why did I chose not to address you? Because if you're not going to engage in debate on a level playing field with me then it's not worth my time to talk with you. If you're going to engage me like this, then I have no problems engaging in a dialogue.
The playing field is sadly for you not very level. I am using logic and reasoning. You are coming out with your OMGUS, WIFOM, backtracking, and lack of scumhunting.
Meanwhile you trot out the same tired lines about me which don't have any merit. You've also failed to note how that even if I am "floundering" how that's a scum tell when there's perfectly reasonable reasons have been presented for a pro-town player to behave in such a manner.
Oh my, there is straw grasping now. Keep trying to qualify your statements more. The problem with this is that my statements are compeltely with merit. You are backtracking. You are most certainly OMGUS voting me. You are always trying to qualify yourself as a pro-town player every chance you get (and you didnt miss this one I see). Though I will give you this, floundering is more of a null-tell
at this point.
Its certainly something that will need to be looked back upon when the context of your play is quantified in some way.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:43 am

Post by freeko »

Are you stupid?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #278 (isolation #27) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:39 am

Post by freeko »

I still dislike freeko's play. He is tunneled on Debonair Danny DiPietro, barely remarks to points against him, and misrepresents players.
Oh, do enlighten us on how I am misrepresenting players.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #280 (isolation #28) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:18 am

Post by freeko »

that Freeko's desperation
That is wrong.

I dont care if I am lynched. Information will be gained from it. Mostly that DDD is a bag of crap and has played that way the entirety of the first day. Then you have teh second wave of morons that will say that my argument lacked merit. Which means that by using my logic and reasoning to put someone else's lack thereof on display is a bad play.

This goes against everything this game is about. That DDD backtracks on himself many times to qualify himself as a town player tells me that he is telling a lie. He is telling himself and everyone else this same lie in hopes that people wille ventually believe it.

Also, you have the third wave of morons that bother actually play the game and pretty much try to snipe from the sidelines at every chacne possible. Just look at how many of them there are. Finally you have those who dont even bother to play the game like pacman (gone for about a week now) with nothing more than a fleeting suspicion on him. At least next time I know when I join a game , that I shouldnt actually play it.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #29) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by freeko »

How is an opinion a misconception?
Becuase a dumbass like you needs to be set straight. It is not a misconception. It is flaot out WRONG. You could star the game by naming coolors. Hell you could play duck duck goose. More to the point, the random voting stage (RVS) is NOT the only way to start a game. I could think of a few ways to start a game without a single vote being cast easly int he game but that might be too much for your limited brain capacity to handle.
Way to take an incomplete statement and attempt to pass it off as a lie. Now that you had me look you over again, I find this piece even more suspect.
I don't see any note from orangepenguin about flavors.
Do you have more information that the majority of us do?
Well done Skimzilla. Some of us actually read the part about this being
ANTARCTIC Mafia
. Some of us even read the opening flavor. So yet again another numbnuts that needs to pay attention to the game instead of being Sir Skims Alot. You must have been put in the microwave one too many times by your parents when you were younger werent you?
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 5:57 pm

Post by freeko »

Did you really just ignore the brunt of this page's posts in favor of ad homming our newer replacement?

Really?
The brunt of this pages posts are made by people who if you took their combined IQ and added them up. You would probably still need to add a few more to get to my show size. Sadlt for the rest of the town I just dont really care at this point and will take the time out to smell the roses and insult everyone I can. So when I spot something stupid, you can bet I will take care of it. I could probably do a neat little comparison about how many times DDD has backtracked on himself compared to me (4 to 0 for those keeping score). Maybe I could count the number of times that DDD has lied to himself and everyone else here to say he is a "town player" (at least 5 blatant attempts by him to 0 from me) Since I know the only way alignment is proven at this point in the game is by being flipped.'

So if I am going to be lynched. Im going to be lynched for being an ass to everyone. NO one really cares about my alignment in the game anyway. Just dont say I am not an equal opportunity insulter.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #307 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:55 am

Post by freeko »

jereIC wrote: If he can't post a rational self-defense soon I'll probably vote him.
Go ahead and vote then. Nothing I do is ever rational. Or save your weak ass excuses for D2 when you have to answer for them.
fishy wrote: I am certain freeko is a horribly anti-town player, and think there is a very good chance he is scum.
Wrong. Instead you just want to puch that easy mislynch along dont you. Now you earn the random insult of the post for the reminder of the brilliance in your post. Why would I as a scum player want to have people voting for me jackass? Seems kind of counterproductive doesnt it? No, instead I am perfectly fine with being lynched. Its going to make for a fun D2 with everyone having to explain themselves as to why they voted for me.[quote="DDD]
I would like na85, Drake, Amished, JereIC, and ZEE to let us know what they think of freeko's complete and total meltdown lately and if/why they feel more comfortable with their votes where they are right now.
[/quote]
Now who has tunnel vision? If you arent scum this game, then I really have to reconsider ever playing this game ever again.

For what its worth I should pm the mod right now with who I think is what roles in sort of a time capsule. We can see either how right or how wrong I am after the game. WIth so many morons like you running around in this game, I really dont care what happens to me. I am not going to backtrack on anything like a certain someone has repeatedly done to make themselves "look" town oriented. The only one aside from these 3 retards that I have not mentioned that will most likely be scum is light-kun. Since you think I had a "meltdown" from attempting to deal with your overall stupidity, I will just sit back and let you retards lynch me. It might be more fun watching this game from the sidelines anyway when you morons have to justify your stupidity D2.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by freeko »

vote freeko

Bite me.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by freeko »

mod wrote: freeko DID NOT unvote before he voted. He is still at L-1.
At least someone knows the rules and how to play the game. Stupid donkies.
nuwen wrote: I'd also like to point out that self-hammering is only optimal play for caught scum.
Do you think it was my intent to self hammer myself? Do you not think that it wasnt a minor little detail that I forgot to unvote before giving you pathetic meatbags what you want anyway? What exactly are you looking for here?

As a tangent, do you think my play has been optimal so far? That might be the first little clue as to my intent. I certainly knew what I was doing when I did that.
freeko
freeko
Goon
freeko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Post by freeko »

How about a claim now, buddy?
My balls are on your chin?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”