Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

SP wrote:However, also note the italics. Let's look at what qwints said yesterday (in isolated posts):
P14: "I am culted." LIE
P15: Clarification: "Yes I am a recruit."LIE
P16: Complete turnaround to saying he's CL, and framing Jebus for either being Nietzsche, CL, or God Truth, ???
Why should I take his word for truth? He only said one truth in those three posts. Give me a good reason.
For fuckssake use your sense man. To claim recruit is the only thing that has potential to stop a lynch--a recruit, while anti-town, takes only one player away from the pro-God groups, which is not worth lynching for. CLs on the other hand take a third of the pro-God groups down with them. Naturally if qwints wanted to survive he wouldn't claim CL.

In contrast: when he claimed Jebus as the failed recruit he had already lost everything, the lynch was sealed, and there was no reason he wouldn't try to give God a heads-up.
SP wrote:And stop being belligerent. It really just looks like you want me dead, now that you slipped in accusing me of something I didn't say.
Why should I stop being belligerent? We're a fucking lynch mob. And yes, you
did
say what I quoted you saying--the fact that you are considering multiple roles for Jebus is the very thing I'm attacking. He cannot be an agnostic because God would have fucking smitten him. He cannot be a recruit because God wouldn't have fucking known he is fucking cult and would have burnt him to a fucking crisp. He cannot be Nietzsche because God would have popped a cap in his ass.

Fucking fuck.
"It is not the Russians I fear: it is the Doctor Bluthgelds, the Doctor Bloodmoneys, in our own society, that terrify me."--PKD
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:48 am

Post by pacman281292 »

xofelf wrote:Okay....I promised a real post. The only problem is, i have no idea where to start...there's so much that needs covered.
This probably isn't the best idea or one that people would like, but if i could have certain points people would like addressed, i can do that....but with me having to move next week, life is nuts and i can't seem to think straight. I don't want to replace out or anything, but it may actually come to that....but i'll do my best so it isn't. So if people could bear with me and possibly help me out a bit until i get settled, that would be awesome, thanks.
:shock: :shock:
Strong FoS: xofelf. If you said "I'm making a good post", don't put lots of excuses in your next post, and try to put what u can.
Show
Current statistics (not counting games previous to June 2010):
Align: W/L/O
Town: 0/1/0
Scum: 1/0/0
Other: 0/0/0
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:54 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

Hey look, some filler from pacmanscum
"It is not the Russians I fear: it is the Doctor Bluthgelds, the Doctor Bloodmoneys, in our own society, that terrify me."--PKD
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:40 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:Why should I stop being belligerent? We're a fucking lynch mob. And yes, you did say what I quoted you saying--the fact that you are considering multiple roles for Jebus is the very thing I'm attacking. He cannot be an agnostic because God would have fucking smitten him. He cannot be a recruit because God wouldn't have fucking known he is fucking cult and would have burnt him to a fucking crisp. He cannot be Nietzsche because God would have popped a cap in his ass.
My list isn't a list, it's an
order
. Realistically, he is either agnostic or CL. Why can't you accept the possibility that qwints was a two-faced liar, since he already clearly was? And actually answer my question this time, and, you know, CONSIDER VALID ALTERNATE HYPOTHESES. (That's my whole "stop being belligerent" point, I don't care if you don't agree with me, but insinuating that I'm scum
because
I don't agree with you is both maddening and complete tripe)

Nevertheless, this line of questioning from you is fruitless, since you and I don't really know if Jebus is CL. The real question is this:
Jebus, what do you have to say about qwint's accusations and God's NK choice?
You haven't really said anything about either, so we're left to bitch about what it actually means. I want it from the horse's mouth.
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Post by zwetschenwasser »

I endorse the above question.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
Lord Gurgi
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Lord Gurgi
Mostly Harmless
Mostly Harmless

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:14 pm

Post by Lord Gurgi »

The Thirteenth "Godhunt" Votecount:

"Godhunt sounds like the best game
ever
."
----Mod's friend

Bloodmoney --- 0 {None}
DrippingGoofball --- 0 {None}
Jahudo --- 0 {None}
Jebus --- 0 {None}
mask man --- 0 {None}
mykonian --- 0 {None}
ortolan --- 0 {None}
pacman281292 --- 0 {None}
populartajo --- 0 {None}
SilverPhoenix --- 0 {None}
Indigo Heron --- 0 {None}
xofelf --- 0 {None}
Ting =) --- 0 {None}
Double A --- 1 {zwetschenwasser}
X --- 0 {None}
al_kohaulec --- 1 {populartajo}
Zakeri --- 1 {Jahudo}
zwetschenwasser --- 0 {None}

Not Voting --- 15 {Zakeri, mask man, Double A, mykonian, Indigo Heron, al_kohaulec, Ting =), Bloodmoney, Jebus, SilverPhoenix, DrippingGoofball, pacman281292, X, xofelf, ortolan}

Ten votes to lynch. The deadline is on March 24th at 4:00 PM PST.

So much for action. The group seems to be focusing more on salami than comparative theology.

Disclaimer: This is just flavour, anything you think you're getting from it, you're not. There's nothing here to get. Go away.
(11:26:07 PM) thesheamuffin: I'm counting gurgi because I would probably make out with him if I were drunk enough
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I don't really See how Jebus could be anything other than a cult Leader. If he was Nietzche, he would have been killed already, and if he was God, Quints wouldn't have pointed him out.

It could also mean that someone else recruited Jebus the same night, which means there would have been three of one cult. The resulting worse case scenerio right now would then be:
Cult One: 4 members
Cult two: 2 members
God

Seven out of 18 alive.

I still want to see Jebus's reply.
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
"I [i]wish[/i] I ever got messages like this." - Vi
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 4:02 pm

When did Jebus last post, anyway?
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:19 pm

Post by SilverPhoenix »

zwetschenwasser wrote:When did Jebus last post, anyway?
3 days ago, but I do believe he is V/LA. But note that he was largely absent near the end of D1.
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:04 am

Interesting...
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:56 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

SilverPhoenix wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:When did Jebus last post, anyway?
3 days ago, but I do believe he is V/LA. But note that he was largely absent near the end of D1.
He flaked in another game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:13 am

Hm..
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:19 am

Post by Jebus »

That's because that game grew ridiculously fast, and I ended up not having as much time on the weekend where I expected time as I thought. Shame too, it looked like fun.

Either way, avoiding talking about other ongoing games now, I'm a bit limited access right now, haven't had much time to read more than a page at a time, though I'll post a few cases I've got for you later today.

In response to that question, Qwints accusation and God's night choice, I'm not a Cult Leader. I'll have to read up on EA to see why God may have chosen him for the kill, but I'm pretty sure he didn't kill me because I'd probably turn up as lynch bait today if I wasn't dead, since he knows I'm not a CL. Actually, I am just a regular agnostic.

I can see very well why Qwints would say that I was failed to be recruited by him without actually knowing whether or not he was lieing about it. First, it would definitely make me lynchbait if I wasn't killed, giving God two potential agnostic kills, and making Nietzche closer scum (once agnostics disappear, cults become the new pro-town, and are against Nietzche). Also, it gives god a possible target to shoot at for later on, if not lynched earlier.

So right now, I want to hear a ton more from Zakeri, ortolan, and a few others I can't pull off the top of my head right now.

It would also be nice if DGB posted some real content, too.

Also, 18 alive. No christians, probably, Three Islam/Jewish, one god, one Nietzche, and 10 agnostics.

11 anti-god, 6 pro-god, and 1 god. Tomorrow, assuming no failures in recruits and one god-kill and one lynch of agnostic (worst case), there'll be 8 pro-god, 7 anti-god, and one god. Meaning today (and hopefully tomorrow) will be our last chance for killing god, maybe.
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:34 am

If we take Jebus and quints to be true, then two cults tried to recruit him the same night, and he's currently a recruit in either Jewish or Islamic faiths.
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:49 am

Post by Jahudo »

Zakeri wrote:I didn't have a good reason for switching to my joke vote other than to show that I believed my vote on Jebus was no longer needed. Reaction fishing is just the reason I use for when I do something stupid because otherwise I'd get voted off the island for doing something stupid.
But what about the reactions you said you were gathering? Can you go back and explain what you found?
Jebus wrote:I can see very well why Qwints would say that I was failed to be recruited by him without actually knowing whether or not he was lieing about it. First, it would definitely make me lynchbait if I wasn't killed
Not likely. God wants to kill Nietsche as early as he can. If a CL says someone wasn't recruitable, and God knows that person is not another CL, then God would want to see if they are Nietsche. Why would the CL lie to God like that? Qwints said he wanted God to win because in effect it would seem like Qwints won too, so Qwints was trying to out Nietsche. Why did he fail?
Double A wrote:Wait, what if God killed one cult and his son killed the other one IN THE SAME NIGHT?
What do you mean by God killing cult? Who is the son?
Bloodmoney wrote:To claim recruit is the only thing that has potential to stop a lynch--a recruit, while anti-town, takes only one player away from the pro-God groups, which is not worth lynching for.

In contrast: when he claimed Jebus as the failed recruit he had already lost everything, the lynch was sealed, and there was no reason he wouldn't try to give God a heads-up.
QFT on all that.
al_kohaulec wrote:Then he changed his mind and claimed cult leader. This is what he did that IMO made him very suspicious, and with the level of votes on him as opposed to any other player, there's no reason to attempt a lynch on another player so close to deadline with nobody else close to being lynched.
So you hammered because it was close to deadline and you wanted the lynch to go through? And it was the CL claim that you found most suspicious about him?
al_kohaulec wrote:I also mentioned that I hadn't read everything yet, I was still on page 15.
At what points in the game were you still on page 15 in reading? How much had you read when qwints claimed CL? How much had you read by the time you hammered?
zwetschenwasser wrote:If we take Jebus and quints to be true, then two cults tried to recruit him the same night, and he's currently a recruit in either Jewish or Islamic faiths.
Do you think that God learns of all the recruits? Does anyone think this is true? The role PM on the first page tells that he knows who the CL are but nothing about learning recruits so I don't think he would. If that's true he could just as easily kill a recruit thinking they was Nietsche.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:55 am

Nietzsche is the son, Jahudo. I don't think god learns of the recruits, but does that have to do with something?
Jahudo
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Jahudo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:00 am

Post by Jahudo »

Take this scenario: Qwints (Cult Leader A) and Cult Leader B both recruit Jebus night 0. The rules send Jebus to Cult Leader C. Qwints doesn't know why his recruitment failed so he sends a message to God in his dying breath to let God know he might've found Nietsche.

If God doesn't know what Jebus is, wouldn't he try and win the game by killing him?
If God does know what Jebus is, can't he only be another CL or God himself?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:01 am

As Jebus said, he might have set him up for a lynch today.
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:18 am

Post by pacman281292 »

Bloodmoney wrote:Hey look, some filler from pacmanscum
NOOO NOT OTHER INSANE ZSWET NOO
Zakeri wrote:and if he was God, Quints wouldn't have pointed him out.
There is another case you didn't consider *cough WIFOM cough*
Show
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:27 am

Why is Bloodmoney's quote important?
pacman281292
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
pacman281292
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:36 am

Post by pacman281292 »

He is starting to act as you did in middle D1. that scares me.
Also, I ask for explanation (WAIT, I DIDN'T! Well, I'll do now).
Show
al_kohaulec
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
al_kohaulec
Tricksy
Tricksy

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:48 am

Post by al_kohaulec »

Jahudo wrote:
al_kohaulec wrote:Then he changed his mind and claimed cult leader. This is what he did that IMO made him very suspicious, and with the level of votes on him as opposed to any other player, there's no reason to attempt a lynch on another player so close to deadline with nobody else close to being lynched.
So you hammered because it was close to deadline and you wanted the lynch to go through? And it was the CL claim that you found most suspicious about him?
al_kohaulec wrote:I also mentioned that I hadn't read everything yet, I was still on page 15.
At what points in the game were you still on page 15 in reading? How much had you read when qwints claimed CL? How much had you read by the time you hammered?
zwetschenwasser wrote:If we take Jebus and quints to be true, then two cults tried to recruit him the same night, and he's currently a recruit in either Jewish or Islamic faiths.
Do you think that God learns of all the recruits?quote]
The PMs and game balance both make sense under the condition that God does not learn of all recruits.

If deadline occurs and no lynch happens, we have no chance of killing God. If one player is about to be lynched, and every other player is far from being lyncyhed, and deadline is just a few hours away, chances of enough players even logging on to vote any other player are slim to null. Lynching qwints, with what he was claiming, was virtually guaranteed to be a lynch on any player other than an agnostic or Nitz, which is >> no lynch. So yes, I wanted the lynch to go through. When he claimed he was culted, that made me suspicious of him that he was God or CL and trying to deter the lynch from himself. When he claimed CL, I interpreted that as him giving up, and using a last-ditch weak argument to convince us not to lynch him. He said something like "a CL isn't even worth lynching, we need to be lynching god." I don't recall exactly, but it was along those lines.

The point when I said "I am now on page 15" was the point in which I was at page 15. You'll have to look at my posts for that timestamp, but that only relates to the pages I've read
before
replacing. I've read everything since my post when I replaced in. I still haven't finished reading between pages 15 and where I replaced in, but I've read everything up to that point, and everything from the point I replaced in to now. I won't be reading those other pages for a while either because I have more important and pertinent things to be worrying about than reading them.
AIM account: DolusDeceit [s]not al_kohaulec[/s]
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:14 am

Don't bother. It's just alot of debate over Jebus and DGB.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:26 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

Why would two cults want to recruit
him
?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:53 am

I have NO idea.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”