DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:06 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I have NO idea.
Would he top your list, if you were a CL?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:23 am

Post by zwetschenwasser »

I have NO idea.
UW Huskies Class of 2014!
Spontaneous Bastard Mafia II is accepting replacements.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:34 am

Post by mykonian »

I think DGB is god. Partly gut, partly inexplicible actions in case she would be town, partly interactions with other players. BTW, last post is a good example. God could post this to get to know who the recruits are (god hurts its cause when he kills believers now).
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:36 am

??? I don't see many DGB godtells. I think you're jumping to conclusions.
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

SP wrote:My list isn't a list, it's an order. Realistically, he is either agnostic or CL. Why can't you accept the possibility that qwints was a two-faced liar, since he already clearly was? And actually answer my question this time, and, you know, CONSIDER VALID ALTERNATE HYPOTHESES. (That's my whole "stop being belligerent" point, I don't care if you don't agree with me, but insinuating that I'm scum because I don't agree with you is both maddening and complete tripe)
No; realistically, he's either CL or God, in that order, with the first option far in the lead. If he was agnostic he'd be long dead on account of God's fury. I can accept that qwints was a two-faced liar. So? He still had some motivation to try and help God, and give him some information to consider regarding a night kill. I WILL CONSIDER VALID ALTERNATE HYPOTHESES IF YOU PRESENT SOME.

BTW I wasn't saying you're scum because you don't agree with me. I was saying you aren't thinking properly. Jebus-agnostic=dead in this scenario. Jebus-recruit=dead in this scenario. On the other hand God has no incentive to kill Jebus-God or Jebus-leader, the first being self-explanatory and the second because one CL down means if another dies Game Over.

And this line of discussion is definitely fruitful if it can lead you to realize that any hypothesis that presumes Jebus-agnostic is fundamentally flawed.

-----------

Jebus, if you aren't CL, why are you still alive? You're implying that qwints wanted you dead--why would he?

If you are avoiding a CL claim simply because you don't want to die, don't be afraid. a Cult Leader claim will make you lynch-immune as long as the third cult doesn't have majority--which won't realistically happen.

So grow a pair and tell the truth.
zwetschenwasser wrote:If we take Jebus and quints to be true, then two cults tried to recruit him the same night, and he's currently a recruit in either Jewish or Islamic faiths.
This still doesn't explain why Jebus-agnostic would still be alive. Him not being NK'd would in no way assure a Jebus-lynch because he's most likely CL based on not being killed--and with a CL dead there is no incentive for anyone but cult (not the faction that controls NKs) to kill Jebus-leader.
pacman281292 wrote:
Bloodmoney wrote:Hey look, some filler from pacmanscum
NOOO NOT OTHER INSANE ZSWET NOO
I know you only say this because your post was filler and you are afraid to admit it. Scum.
pacman281292 wrote:He is starting to act as you did in middle D1. that scares me.
Also, I ask for explanation (WAIT, I DIDN'T! Well, I'll do now).
Active lurking is an offense punishable by lynch mob. Is that a good enough reason?

BTW your focus on this point instead of far more relevant ones is confirmation that you are avoiding having to contribute.
"It is not the Russians I fear: it is the Doctor Bluthgelds, the Doctor Bloodmoneys, in our own society, that terrify me."--PKD
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:53 am

LYNCH MOB YAAAH!!!
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:18 am

Post by mykonian »

Bloodmoney wrote:If you are avoiding a CL claim simply because you don't want to die, don't be afraid. a Cult Leader claim will make you lynch-immune as long as the third cult doesn't have majority--which won't realistically happen.

So grow a pair and tell the truth.
Great idea. CL's only lose that they will be lynched if the other cult has majority. But then they have lost anyway. So basically, they lose nothing.

What do they win? NK-immune (nietche won't accidentaly kill you). And lynch-immune, as the agnostics+your own cult are a majority. And we'll be a majority till the other clan gains it. And then we've lost anyway.

CL's, would you plz claim?
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:19 am

Do you really think that cult leaders will WANT to claim?
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:25 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

@mykonian: either I'm very convincing or you're more short-sighted than I thought. Maybe sarcastic. Cult Leaders won't claim voluntarily--they still haven't lost.

Jebus, on the other hand, has yet to adequately explain himself, and if he is indeed Cult Leader, claiming the truth would be enough clarification in itself.
"It is not the Russians I fear: it is the Doctor Bluthgelds, the Doctor Bloodmoneys, in our own society, that terrify me."--PKD
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:30 am

mykonian wrote:I think DGB is god.
Please refrain from bringing up my personal life into the game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

BTW I'm contemplating a zwetGod scenario. He's been doing a fairly good under the radar gig so far with one-liners that have sufficient insight without being too helpful. He mentioned qwints once as having no read on him, failed to mention him for his next 40 posts only to vote him for wishy-washiness (a few days prior to deadline as the third vote on the wagon) and makes some "LYNCHQWINTSSCUM" comments leading up to the lynch. Godly behaviour, if I may say so.
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
mykonian wrote:I think DGB is god.
Please refrain from bringing up my personal life into the game.
hahaha

<3
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:33 am

Bloodmoney wrote:BTW I'm contemplating a zwetGod scenario. He's been doing a fairly good under the radar gig so far with one-liners that have sufficient insight without being too helpful.
And this differs from his meta... how?

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 am

Post by mykonian »

Bloodmoney wrote:@mykonian: either I'm very convincing or you're more short-sighted than I thought. Maybe sarcastic. Cult Leaders won't claim voluntarily--they still haven't lost.
they can't lose by claiming, can they. and we still have our superweapon, and we don't want that accidentaly to hit a CL, don't we?

The fact that god and CL could look so much like each other annoys me. It could easily make us lose.

and it might have also other uses, don't you think?
SilverPhoenix
SilverPhoenix
Goon
SilverPhoenix
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 am

Post by SilverPhoenix »

Bloodmoney wrote:BTW I'm contemplating a zwetGod scenario. He's been doing a fairly good under the radar gig so far with one-liners that have sufficient insight without being too helpful. He mentioned qwints once as having no read on him, failed to mention him for his next 40 posts only to vote him for wishy-washiness (a few days prior to deadline as the third vote on the wagon) and makes some "LYNCHQWINTSSCUM" comments leading up to the lynch. Godly behaviour, if I may say so.
The scenario that God would want a CL lynched is unlikely....unless you do what qwints did. Still, zwet was pushing his lynch far before qwints claimed info on Jebus, so again, it doesn't make sense for God to push a CL lynch.
[i]Currently lurking about...
[/i]
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

Now that you made me go and look, in no particular way.
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:37 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

simulposting, yay

I was talking to DGB 862
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:37 am

Post by mykonian »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Bloodmoney wrote:BTW I'm contemplating a zwetGod scenario. He's been doing a fairly good under the radar gig so far with one-liners that have sufficient insight without being too helpful.
And this differs from his meta... how?
You are doing this on purpose. Why? You are seriously confusing me.
Bloodmoney
Bloodmoney
Townie
Bloodmoney
Townie
Townie

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:43 am

Post by Bloodmoney »

mykonian wrote:
Bloodmoney wrote:@mykonian: either I'm very convincing or you're more short-sighted than I thought. Maybe sarcastic. Cult Leaders won't claim voluntarily--they still haven't lost.
they can't lose by claiming, can they. and we still have our superweapon, and we don't want that accidentaly to hit a CL, don't we?

The fact that god and CL could look so much like each other annoys me. It could easily make us lose.

and it might have also other uses, don't you think?
Hmm I see where you're going. What actually is true is CLs don't want the
rival
leader to claim and get lynch immunity--but by claiming they will draw the other CL's claim as well because the remaining leader will have no motivation to remain undercover. So the fact is that CLs would be best off claiming if they could avoid the other CL claiming, which is unavoidable.

So Jebus is one CL, and you won't get him lynched, other CL. Please claim now.

And you make a fine point also, SP. So zwet is unlikely to be God.
zwetschenwasser
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
zwetschenwasser
Doktor der Musik
Doktor der Musik

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:19 pm

I'm happy that my meta doesn't include being totally useless. I find it disadvantageous for cult leaders to claim for several reasons, such as giving the other cult one less mistake night-recruit and surrendering power to the town.
Jebus
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Jebus
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Jebus »

Getting around to posting legit things here, but couldn't help but catch this:
Bloodmoney wrote:So grow a pair and tell the truth.
Pair grown, and truth be told, I'm an agnostic.

As for why I'm not dead and why qwints wanted me dead:
>I'm lynchbait for today if I wasn't killed at night (since I've been 'ratted' by qwints as a failed recruit, I could easily be placed as god).
>I'm one more person that didn't seem cult to qwints, so he ratted me so God could kill anyone at night and get me this morning. Of course, God wouldn't know this, since Cults and God can't communicate out of this topic.

Also, after playing Hearts once or twice a while ago, I thought of this: for cults protecting God, we've got the benefit of fear - if one recruit is sacrificed to save god, it upsets the balance of cults, giving the opposite cult a benefit. Meaning sacrifices to save god won't happen unless it's do-or-die time. This noted in the switch from Zakeri to qwints, though I don't necessarily see Zakeri as God.

Then some unavoidable WIFOM, etc.

My general thought right now is mykonian, though I need to re-read on myko to confirm. But for the sake of having my vote out there,
Vote: mykonian
Bastard ModGod. Mislynch fodder. Suave savior.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:17 am

Post by X »

Bloodmoney wrote:
X wrote:Ah, but this reaction is also telling. If Double A wants another cult dead, he's either misguided or cult. I'd lean toward the former, but even if it is the latter, we don't want him dead. FoS: ZSW.
Ah, but if he's a simple recruit we
do
want him dead. Even if it's particularly unlikely that any idiot following the game would cult Double A.
I don't think Double A is a likely recruit for that very reason. Plus, we shouldn't be looking for recruits. Yes, they're the second best thing to kill, but we shouldn't waste a lynch on someone who we don't think is God.
Bloodmoney wrote:
X wrote:That makes a lot of sense. However, it could also be, "Vote: God." Not the most logical move, but distancing is natural, and when you only know one "partner"...
I agree with al here. A CL wouldn't keep pushing a wagon that has potential for a lynch if the lynchee was God.
Not fervently. But if there's no chance of it happening (like 1 day before DL), then he's warning us that it would be dangerous to do it D2. Which is extreme WIFOM. Also, what I was talking about was his random vote, which certainly doesn't fit into "has potential for a lynch" or "pushing a wagon" for that matter.

Bloodmoney (regarding 825), don't insert "fuck" or a derivative thereof in between every word.
Jebus wrote:First, it would definitely make me lynchbait if I wasn't killed, giving God two potential agnostic kills, and making Nietzche closer scum (once agnostics disappear, cults become the new pro-town, and are against Nietzche)
Explain the second half of this sentence.

For the record, I don't believe that Jebus is Agnostic (or pro-town, but that doesn't matter).
zwetschenwasser wrote:If we take Jebus and quints to be true, then two cults tried to recruit him the same night, and he's currently a recruit in either Jewish or Islamic faiths.
They can't both be telling the truth.
zwetschenwasser wrote:??? I don't see many DGB godtells. I think you're jumping to conclusions.
QFT.
Bloodmoney wrote:Jebus, if you aren't CL, why are you still alive?
Good, but unanswerable question.
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:29 am

Post by mykonian »

zwetschenwasser wrote:I find it disadvantageous for cult leaders to claim for several reasons, such as giving the other cult one less mistake night-recruit and surrendering power to the town.
I don't think you can convince me anymore that you are not CL. Thank you for claiming.
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:46 am

vote: zwet

mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 4:15 am

Post by mykonian »

just "sanity-challenged."
sure
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”